Set It Off Scenarios

By Vertiline72

COMPLETED AT THE MOMENT! Just a bunch of scenarios, maybe a oneshot here and there. But there will be no Aust... More

Quick A/N
Meeting
Friendship
He Learns of His Feelings for You
You Learn of Your Feelings for Him
He (finally) Asks You Out
SHOCKING NEWS!
First Date
First Kiss
Couple Nicknames:
Texts
He Gets JEALOUS!
You Get Sick!
Cuddles!
You Wear Something of His
Your (Set It Off) Song!
You Are Loved!
Your Job in the Band (Tiny Update)
You Break Up!
How He Takes the Break Up
You Get Back Together!
Zodiacs?!
Summer is Here!
PARTNERS IN CRIME!
You (Finally) Move In!
Bugs!
Dan Clermont's Song: Save the Last Dance for Me
Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men
Maxx Danziger's Song: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cody Carson's Song: I Need a Hero
Author~Chan and Animals?!
Belated Bandiversary!
You Prank Him!
Texts 1.5
He Meets Your Family
Contact Names:
Sweet Dreams
Truth or Dare!
He (Tries) to Make a Move!
Love Letters from Him
Love Letters From You
OTP Questions
5K Answers
Celebrity Friend
Nightmares
Texts 2.0
Rainy Day
He Gets Sick
The Secret Meeting
That One Thing
Angel/Demon
Mythical Creature
Halloween Drabbles
Trick or Treating
Dealing With Hate
You're Going to Hate Me
Congratulations
The Wedding
Wedding Details (Cody & Maxx)
Wedding Details (Zach & Dan)
Coming Home
I'M BACK!
Nutcracker
FANFICTION?!
First Snow
Search Results
Christmas-Y
Domestic Life
I lied
You Are (Still) Loved
IMPORTANT PSA THAT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE!!! PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

First Thoughts

349 14 2
By Vertiline72

Ever wonder what he first thought of you when he first saw you? Well wonder no more! I'm sorry I saw this idea in another fanfiction and I thought it was the absolute cutest idea! So here you go!

Cody Carson:

Hmm? What? Oh, a, um, French Horn mouthpiece. Yeah! That's what that is. I should probably give it back to the owner. It must be-

Oh my God! She's perfect! She's so beautiful! Wait, I know her. It's Y/n! I've seen her around campus. She's in my, history, yeah history! She's so smart! She's also so, well, wow.

Wait she asked me a question. Crap um, oh yeah, this morning. Ok she smiled. Ugh, I'm going to vomit. No, don't. God that's the LAST thing you want to do. Just smile and act cool.

Easier said than done Cody! I know, I know. Ugh, I sound like a total loser. Hopefully she's not turned off by that. Not that I want to turn her on. I just want her to like me. Not like like me like me.

Ugh even in my head I sound like a loser. Just try to act cooler?

Ok...

Maxx Danziger:

All I need is two dozen donuts. That's IT! No adding more, no coffee, nothing. Just two dozen donuts- and her.

Wait did I really just think that? I mean she's cute, but NO I only need two dozen donuts. Dang she looks gorgeous. She has pretty hair and dazzling eyes. I could get lost in those eyes. Those sparkling, (E/C) eyes...

MAXX! DONUTS! The guys will get mad if you don't get the donuts NOW. But she seems so unhappy. I should say something to make her smile. I'm sure she has a pretty smile. She seems like the girl who loves to smile and laugh and sing and have fun and enjoy life...

DONUTS! Wait, what donuts did I need? Crap! Umm... Just say random names and hope the guys aren't too mad. Also uh, say something funny. Maybe she'll laugh.

Oh good, she laughed. Score one for Maxx D! Now, um, get her number. Wait no...

Donuts! Just donuts.

Zach DeWall:

Oh my God, my friends can be so stupid sometimes! Oh crap! There's a girl over there. Ok guys, please don't do anything stupid, PLEASE don't do anything stupid!

Yep, they said something stupid. Awesome. Just great. I feel bad now.

Wow, she's got spunk. I like it. She seems fearless, feisty even. Ok, that's hot. No wait, not hot, sexy. No I mean that's cool for her.

Agh, ok, calm yourself Zach. It's just another girl. This is probably just "I see her once and never again" moment. H*ck, I'll be LAUGHING about this tomorrow. Just apologize for your moronic friends and get on your way.

Actually, maybe I want to see her tomorrow. She seems cool. Also she's got a cool name. Yeah, I'll see if I can find someone who knows her number tomorrow.

Cool.

Dan Clermont:

Oh look, it's (F/n). I haven't seen her in awhile and HELLO! Who is that? I haven't seen her before. I wonder if she's a Freshie? No, no she looks to old to be a Freshie. I got it! Sophomore Mafia! That's it. Wow, me too! I should go talk to her, she looks pretty miserable. I wonder what's eating her?

Wait, why am I still here? I need to go up and talk to her. But, I don't really, want to. I mean I do but don't at the same time. Hmm. This is unusual. I usually am very bold when it comes to talking to girls.

Whatever, swallow your pride Danny Boy. You're going to talk to this sad mystery girl.

Perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 52 16
A compilation of preferences (short scenarios) involving Dan and Phil as your lover! Send me some pref ideas!
100K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
98.8K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
3.5K 162 22
It’s been a year later, since Cody and Rachael fell in love. A long, crazy year, but their love is stronger than anything. Rachael’s been at dance pr...