Danny Phantom x Female!Reader

By LayceJ25

You and your parents move from (hometown) to Amity Park because your father got a job offer at Axion Labs. Fe... More

Chapter 1: Meeting New Friends
Chapter 2: Mystery Meat
Chapter 3: Rescuing Sam
Chapter 4: School Ground Battle
Chapter 5: Parental Bonding
Chapter 6: The Dance
Chapter 7: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 8: One Of A Kind
Chapter 9: Sampson
Chapter 10: The Hunter is Becoming The Hunted
Chapter 11: Sampson vs Skulker
Chapter 12: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Chapter 13: The 'Cool' Party and Technus
Chapter 14: Splitting Image
Chapter 15: Poindexter
Chapter 16: A New Plan
Chapter 17: Switching Back
Chapter 18: Fanning The Flames
Chapter 19: Ember
Chapter 20: Teen Love
Chapter 21: Deprograming
Chapter 22: Fright Night
Chapter 23: Haunted House Competition
Chapter 24: Halloween Battle
Chapter 25: The Sword Must Sheathed In Pumpkin Near
Chapter 26: Public Enemies
Chapter 27: Walker's Plan
Chapter 28: The Million Dollar Ghost
Chapter 29: Jack vs Vlad
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: You're Not Just A Ghost
Chapter 32: Memory Blank
Chapter 33: So You Have Wished It, So Shall It Be
Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders
Chapter 35: You Wanted Fenton DNA
Chapter 36: Pirate Radio
Chapter 37: Leave Your Kids, Come To The Cuirse
Chapter 38: Kids vs Pirates
Chapter 39: Reign Storm
Chapter 40: The Ring Thou Hast
Chapter 41: The Ghost King
Chapter 42: The Fright Before Christmas
Chapter 43: This Story's Not Done Till The Lesson Is Learned
Chapter 44: Secret Weapons
Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One
Chapter 46: Identity Crisis
Chapter 47: Fusing Back Together
Chapter 48: Micro-Management
Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought
Chapter 50: King Tuck
Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time
Chapter 52: What Could've Been
Chapter 53: Beauty Marked
Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages
Chapter 55: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 56: You Wanna Ask Questions? Or Do You Wanna Kick Some Butt?
Chapter 57: Reality Trip
Chapter 58: Bring Me My Gems, If You Ever Want To See Your Families Alive Again
Chapter 59: Cape Canaveral and Gothapalooza
Chapter 60: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 62: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch
Chapter 64: Infinite Realms
Chapter 65: Sometimes It Take Users To Where It Feels They Need To Go
Chapter 66: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 67: Urban Jungle
Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You
Chapter 69: Torrent Of Terror
Chapter 70: Livin' Large
Chapter 71: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 72: Claw Of The Wild
Chapter 73: Can't Imagine My Life Without You
Chapter 74: Frightmare
Chapter 75: D-Stabilized
Chapter 76: Phantom Planet
Chapter 77: The Disasteriod
Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible
Chapter 79: Wouldn't Change It For The Whole World

Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not

5.7K 104 31
By LayceJ25

Freakshow waves the Gauntlet, and the sunny sky turns into a starry night. "Neato, huh?" He asked us before he starts laughing. Then he glances over at our families, still locked in their cages. "Let 'em go, Freakshow! I brought you the gems. We had a deal!" Danny shouted at him.

"The deal was, bring me the gems if you want to see them alive again. Well, here they are: alive--for now." Freakshow laughs as the Gauntlet glows red, and the Fentons, Foleys, the Mansons and my parents vanish.

Freakshow then gestures to Sam and Tucker, who also vanish. All of them reappear in a car on a giant roller coaster, which appeared spontaneously. We see lethal barriers along the ride, a fire-breathing Jack-in-the-Box and two giant stone mallets that crash together over the track; and the track ends at Deadman's Drop, a dead end with a pool of bubbling, steaming green something-or-other at the base of the fall.

His accomplice throws a lever, and the roller coaster car begins to move. Its unwilling passengers scream as the car races down the track. "You lied to us!" I shouted at him, angrily. "Yes, yes I did. Goody for me. But it wouldn't be drama if I didn't give you two a sporting chance." Freakshow said and he raises his hand, making the restrains disappear. I look down at my fists when Freakshow bends down closer to us.

"And an audience! A big audience!" He said as he gestures towards the vast stands where an audience of thousands are seated, a giant screen above the stands displaying video of Danny and I looking around. We turn to the roller coaster, where our friends and families are screaming through a loop. Freakshow gestures expansively as Danny and I launch ourselves into the air toward the coaster.

"Ladies and gentlemen, freaks of all ages, may I direct your attention to the center ring--where Danny Phantom and his partner the Ghost Girl, AKA Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n), will attempt to rescue their friends and family from a ghastly doom of my own construction!" Freakshow said through the speakers as Danny and I fly closer to the coaster.

*3RD PERSON POV*

You and Danny land on the track a ways ahead of the coaster car but your immediately hit by a beam of gold light which transforms you two into immobile orange gelatin. "Hey, what did you--?" You started to say but you and Danny look up and see the car coming at you two. "Oh man--" both of you and Danny said and the coaster car hits both of you, splattering you and him everywhere.

"Only to be stopped at every turn by the master of all reality." Freakshow said as he takes his hat off and bows. "Danny! (y/n)!" Sam exclaimed. "It can't be!" Tucker said, distressed. 

"Noooo!" Jack shouted.

"Danny! No!" screamed Maddie. Jack grabs her and holds her close as she cries in his shoulder. 

"My baby!!!" Your mother screams while your father placed his hands over his mouth, tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"What's that? You want more?" Freakshow asked the audience. The clowns in the audience cheer enthusiastically. "Well, since you insist, I'll give you more. Much more!" he said with an evil grin. He blasts a red beam of light into the sky, which pulses out in expanding rings. As the rings of light move outward, nearby grain turns into snapping carnivorous plants, a tractor transforms into a tiny car from which several clowns emerge, a scarecrow turns into another clown, a barn turns into a circus tent, the heads of Mount Rushmore all turn into Freakshow's head, the Golden Gate bridge turns into a roller coaster, the Capitol Building turns into another circus tent, and the Washington Monument turns into a hammer game.

"It's all mine now. My revenge, your nightmare." he said. "There! A kingdom fit for a freak, and a freakdom fit for a king."

The coaster rattles by again, its occupants still screaming The puddles of goop suddenlybefin to move and the reform into you and Danny. Turning and gasping at the sound of your friends and family screaming, both of you buck up and fly after it. When they reach the flaming Jack-in-the-Box, you and him managed to get there in time to put up an ectoshield to block the flames as they pass.

"Danny! (Y/N)!" Jazz said.

"They're alive!" Jack exclaimed while your mother let's out a happy scream. 

"He has ghost envy! Use psychology!" Jazz shouted at you two.

"Psychology? That's it!" Danny said as you two drop your shields as the Jack-in-the-Box rise again behind you two. You and Danny pulled the head off and send it crashing into the ground. You and Danny fly after the coaster car again. You and Danny throw an ecto-blast at each of the stone hammers, destroying them right before the car passes through. You and Danny grin at each other.

"Oh, no." You and Danny turn around and see that Freakshow was almost tall as a tower, looming over you two. "You two do not get to leave this world with a smile." He said as he tries to grab you and Danny, but you two dodge. You two continue to fly around as Freakshow tries to swat at the both of you.

"Why wouldn't we smile?" You ask him. "So what if you're the most powerful human on earth?" Danny asked as Freakshow traps both of you in his hands but you and Danny phase through his hands. "No matter what you do, We're half-ghost, and uh, you're not." Danny said with a smirk as you two float up higher.

"

I am the master of all reality!" Freakshow said as he fires a red blast at you two. "Oh sure, but can you do this?" Danny asked as he stretches and bends unnaturally and easily around the ray. "Or this?" You asked as you made a hole form around your chest to make the red beam fly through you. Below, the clowns cheer.

What? No! They're not the stars of this circus! I am! Me!" Freakshow shouted at the crowd. Danny cartwheels through the air as he says. "Ghost powers..."

Then you vanish and reappear. "...ghost energy..."

Then you and Danny begin flinging several balls of ecto-energy around. "Ghost, ghost, ghost!" Both of you said.

The ectoblasts burn a smiley face into Freakshow's hat. On the monitors, you and Danny wave cheerfully to the cheering crowd. "I will not be upstaged by a ghost!" Freakshow shouted angrily. The crowd boos, throwing drinks and popcorn at him. "Ah, half-ghost, technically, but still way cooler than you." Danny said when suddenly Freakshow slaps you and Danny out of the air. "Enough!"

You and Danny crash down to the ground, dazed. "I may be losing control of the crowd, but I control all reality." Freakshow as he kneels down, threateningly. You and Danny, attempting to get up, sees the Fenton Thermos Freakshow had thrown aside earlier not two paces from where your lying. "And if you two think being a half-ghost is so cool...." Freakshow said and he raises the Gauntlet, and all four gems blaze white. When the light clears, you two see that Freakshow has transformed into some crazy ghosts with four arms, wings, and a face on its chest. "What do you think of me now that I'm all ghost?" He asked as he roars.

"I think this just got a lot easier." You said as you pick up the thermos, and suck Freakshow inside. "What? No! Nooo!" Freakshow screams as he is pulled in. The Gauntlet pops off and shrinks down to its normal size, landing on the ground. "Sucker!" You and Danny said as Freakshow was sucked in and you put the lid on the thermos.

Then the roller coaster riders screamed. You and Danny look up, remembering. They're almost to the end of the track. Gasping, Danny puts on the Gauntlet and flies back toward them, you following behind him. Just as they fly off the end of the track, he blasts a beam of yellow light at the vat of acid, turning it into a giant inflatable pool shaped like a duck. The car lands in it with a giant splash, and everyone surfaces.

You and Danny land on the side of the pool. "Are you guys ok?!" You asked then you and Danny look up to see everyone. "Oh, Hi Mr. and Mrs. Manson, Mr. and Mrs. Foley. Mr and Mrs (l/n)." Danny said, waving at them. "Hey, mom and dad! Hey, everybody!" You said.

Behind you two, a wall of green tattoo monsters led by Lydia rises up, Lydia growling furiously. "As for you!" Danny said as he raises his gauntlet covered hand. Lydia is turned into a fish, a mallet, an apple, a teddy bear, and then herself again. Screaming, she flies away. Danny flies to the center of the ring, raising the Gauntlet. You fly next to him as all of the transformations Freakshow made to reality are reversed and the sun comes out again.

You and Danny land and reverts to your human forms, Danny still wearing the Gauntlet. 

"Danny!" Jack said.

"(Y/N)!" Your mother shouted at the same time.

You and Danny turn around and saw yours and Danny's parents approaching you two with a stern expression on their faces.

"Young man!" Maddie said.

"Young lady!" Your Dad said.

"I...I'm sorry." You and Danny said at the same time but then Jack bear hugs Danny and your mother crushes you in a hug as well. "We're very proud of you two." Jack said and your mother nodded. As soon as Jack lets Danny go, Maddie flings her arms around him. Your mother moves out of the way and your dad comes up to you and hugs you. "Oh! Oh, my baby boy!" Maddie said as she kisses Danny's cheek. 

"My baby girl!" Your Dad said as he holds you close. You and Danny pull back as you look up at your parents in confusion. "But we lied to you. Over and over for a really long time. If I were you guys, I'd be furious." Danny said to them. "Yeah, same here." You reply. "Well, of course you lied to us. We never gave you a reason not to." Maddie said.

"All this time we've been yammering on destroying and dissecting ghosts. I'd have been terrified too, if I were you two." Jack said as he places a hand on yours and Danny's shoulder. "We love you, sweetie. You." your mother said to you. "I agree." Maddie said as she looks at Danny and both of you smile at your parents. "Whether you're ghost, boy, girl, or something in between." Your Dad said as the Fenton's nod.

"And I appreciate that." Danny said and you nod at this. "More than you guys will ever know." You said as Danny hugs both of his parents and then you hug your parents, then you and Danny pull back, Danny looks down at the Gauntlet. "Or will ever remember." He said and you stand behind him as he raises the Gauntlet and there's a flash of blue light, leaving sparks around Jack, Maddie and your parents, looking momentarily confused.

Later, at the Guys in White headquarters. Agents K and O are sitting across from each other at a table, working on laptops. A siren goes off and they both stand, looking around in alarm. "What is it?" Agent K asked. "A massive spike in ecto-energy." Agent O replied. They look up and see You, now deciding to call yourself Shadow Girl, and Danny Phantom, hovering above them; Danny still wearing the Reality Gauntlet.

"That would be us." Danny said as he raises his ungloved hand. The agents pull out their ecto-weapons and start to charge up. "Ah-ah-ahh..." Danny said as he raises the Gauntlet, turning their guns into a tuba and a chicken. You pull out the thermos and said. "Here, a gift." And you tossed the thermos to the ground. It clatters to the floor and shatters, releasing Ghost-Freakshow. Danny uses the Gauntlet to change him back into his human form. Immediately Agents K and O seize him. You and Danny start to leave, but then pause. 

"Oh, and from now on, you're gonna leave Danny Fenton, (y/n) (l/n) and their families alone!" Danny said, sternly. "Why would we do that?" One of the agents asked. "Because they're not the ghosts you're looking for." Danny said as he raises the gauntlet, which glows blue, and waves it across the agents. "They're not the ghosts we're looking for." The agents said, mechanically. You and Danny smile as you two fly away.

It was early evening at FentonWorks and Sam and Tucker were sitting on the front steps. You and Danny stand in front of them. "So that's it. I set everything back to the way it was before. Nobody knows (y/n) and I are half-ghosts except you two and Jazz." Danny said. "Now it's time to destroy this thing for good." You say as you point at the gauntlet.

"Hey, Fentonio, Orlando, and Dawn!" Dash shouted as Danny hurriedly hides the gauntlet behind his back as Dash and Paulina walk up to them, dressed for the beach. "What are you still doing in town?" Dashed asked Danny.

"Yeah, weren't you taking a trip to Loserville? Oh wait, you're already there!" Paulina said and the two jerks laugh as they walk away.

"Oh, man. That's right. Everything's back to the way it was." You said tobthe others. "Which means we should be getting ready for our vacation!" Danny said as he looks at you three in excitement. "Uh, if it's ok, Danny, pass." Sam said. "Yeah. We already had one cross country trip together. I don't think we can handle another." Tucker replied. "Yeah, I agree." You said. "Yeah, I guess so. All right, then, time to finish this." Danny said as you and him go ghost.

Flying up, he flings the Reality Gauntlet high in the air. You and Danny destroy it with some ectoblasts. Both of you cover your faces as the debris of the explosion rains down on you two. "Hey!" A voice shouted. You and Danny turn to see Jack hanging out of the window of his house. 

"Yeah, you two! You two got a lot of nerve, floating around like that! I get my hands on you two, I'll tear you two apart molecule by molecule!" Jack shouted and he fires a shot, which you and Danny easily dodge. "Have a nice summer!" Danny said and you wave at Jack and the two of you fly off into the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 4
Follow the action-packed adventures of Dani Fenton, who straddles two worlds as a shy freshman at Casper High and a heroic phantom-fighter with ghost...
1.7K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...
5.3K 77 16
Family reunions, new secrets revealed, new friends, new foes, new love stories... Can everyone keep up or will some fights be there? What happens whe...
75.4K 2.2K 22
Now that the Reapers are gone, it's time to be a normal teenager. A new girl shows up at Casper High, she seems cool... until you notice something i...