Beanie Girl

Per _aubrstories

Hindi alam ni Paul Trevor Funtelo na mag-iiba ang ikot ng buhay niya nang makilala si Exellor Oneiro Sebastia... Més

author's note #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 9

104 2 0
Per _aubrstories

Chapter 9: A Squad?

_____

"Mystery is at the heart of creativity. That, and surprise.
-- Julia Cameron
_____

[EXELLOR ONEIRO'S POV]

Umagang-umaga, ay kinuha ko pa ang ibang vinyl records na nasa bahay namin para ibigay kay Don Kael. He was thankful for it. His smile was enough for a thank you from him. After visiting his mansion, I went straight to school. The atmosphere was happy, very light. I can hear laughter, loud voices and even soft giggles from students I pass by.

I couldn't smile. I don't even remember the last time I did.

I did, but I can never tell that it's real. That it defines happiness.

As I walk my way to the Seniors building, I can see some students staring at me. I think it's because of my beanie. Or just me. I never bothered it, and just went to the third floor where my room is located.

From a distance from the room, I can see Paul Trevor with his friends. They were laughing and talking about stuff. Jayvee, the transferee I met was talking to Gregor, the guy who had a curly hair, while the girl wearing a baseball cap, Kylie was laughing along with Paul Trevor. His right arm was slinged onto Rhianne's neck.

Rhianne... the bestfriend of Paul Trevor.

They were all standing near the archway of the room.

I guess they'll notice me then. Wala akong magagawa.

"Hey, Exellor!" and I was right. Jayvee greeted me, so all his friends, including him, had their eyes on me. I can't just waltz in, and enter the classroom.

I gave Jayvee a slight nod.

"Hi, Exellor." Paul Trevor also greeted. He was smiling from ear-to-ear. Greg suddenly took my hands, and handshaked me.

"WOW, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU DESTINY!"

Destiny?

"Uh, Destiny?"

"A-AAAH, SORRY! ESTE EXELLENT PALA, AY EXELLOR! HEHE" Greg excused, while glancing at Paul Trevor, who I noticed, was biting his bottom lip hard while looking at Greg sympatetically. His cheeks were turning red too.

He must be embarrased about his friends... or...

"Pleasure to meet you, bruh." Kylie greeted. She went close to me, but she never offered a hand. She just looked at me. Looks like she's expecting me to... do something.

Her attitude's different from all of them, and she's kind off 'boyish', so I can conclude that she isn't into handshakes. She also speaks 'bruh' a lot.

So, instead of an open hand, I closed my fist, and offered it. I urged her to do a firstbump by raising a brow.

Her lips turned into a smile. And surprise was on her face.

"Fudge, alam mo mag-fistbump bruuuh!" she just fistbumped me, and told Jayvee and Gregorio. They just laughed along with her.

My eyes went on Paul Trevor again, and it went on Rhianne, who had a menacing stare at me. I sense anger within it. Even though her face looks angelic, her stare was cannibal. We stared at each other for 3 seconds. I wondered why Paul Trevor never noticed.

I immediately turned around, hoping to enter the classroom. I did succesfully, and sat at the farthest seat from the board.

***

It was breaktime. I was surprised when Paul Trevor's friends tried to invite me to their table. I was surprised honestly. Either they want to get information from me or just want to be friends, they were enthusiastic when they invited me.

"Exellor..." I heard a manly voice behind me. I was fixing my things, putting back my notebook to my bag when I heard someone call my name. Wearing my backpack, and turning around: It was Jayvee.

"Exellor, umm... Can I invite– can we invite you to our table at the cafeteria?" he asked.

"Why?"

"I just want you to-- We just want you to be friends with us."

I'm starting to think Jayvee's interested. I'm not assuming it, I can see it from his very own words.

"Yeaaah, bruh. Join us." sabat ni Kylie, na pumunta sa likuran ni Jayvee. I noticed their height difference, Kylie being the short one.

Her long black hair cascaded down her abdomen, and her smile was really intimindating.

If she only acted the other way, boys wouldn't have been praying to their knees just to get her.

I looked at them both.

"I can't."

"W-Why?" Jayvee asked again.

"I just... don't want to." I honestly answered.

"B-But, Exellor–"

"Big bruh, 'yaan mo na." sabat ni Kylie sa kapatid. "We'll invite her again if you want. That's okay bruh, I understand, but still, we may invite you the other day!" she happily announced.

My peace will be shattered once I agree.

They left after a second, just to let me see Paul and Rhianne looking at me. Again.

Unlike earlier, Rhianne's smile was sincere. It wasn't forced or sarcastic. I guess Paul's effect on her was just right.

A lot of thoughts came up from my mind, just as the two went to me.

When will I be able to eat snacks?

"Hi Exellor!" bati ni Paul.

"Hi!" masayang bati ni Rhianne sa akin. Earlier, her eyes were throwing daggers on me, but now, she looks relaxed. Her eyes were innocent.

"You sure you're not gonna join our table?" – Paul

"No."

"Okay. But... y'know... maybe later..." he smiled after that. A hidden smile which pretty means...

He'll follow me again later.

And I'm not sure if she knows about that. They left immediately, so I did after them.

Going at the cafeteria, I saw they were at their usual table, chatting ang laughing. Maybe from Gregorio's jokes. I noticed he's a joker to the class. I hope his laughter can supress all his burden. While looking at them, Paul and my eyes met. I saw his hand waved at me.

I looked away and bought snacks to eat. After eating, I went up to the second floor to my locker.

"Exellor."

There's someone calling my name. The sound was familiar. A soft voice of a little girl. Not exactly little, but a girl who got the brains, and the brawns.

Turning around, I was in front of Jamiel Patrimonio.

"Hey girl." bati niya sa akin, smirking.

"Jamiel..."

[PAUL TREVOR'S POV]

"Talagang nag-hi ka pa kay DESTINY AHHH?!" pang-aasar ni Greg sa'kin.

"Masama ba?" I asked him back.

"May sinabi ba ako Trev?" sarkastikong tugon niya.

"Tsaka, I think we should welcome her properly. I think she's just uncomfortable with us, so to speak. She's a nice girl." sabi ni Jayvee.

Napansin ko ang pananahimik ni Rhianne. I saw her eyes still at the classroom. Siguro na weirduhan kay Exellor. Niyugyog ko siya ng mahina, at parang nagulat pa siya.

"Ganun talaga siya. Weird diba?" I whispered.

"O-Oo."

"Una pa lang, nung nagkita kami sa Perisians– "

"Nagkita kayo sa Perisians??"

"Oo, yung teddy bear na binili ko sa'yo, dapat bibilin niya rin, kaso hinayaan niya akong bilin iyon kasi talagang nagandahan ako, and she said some words that's very complicated. That's actually the first time we met."

"... words that are complicated?" tanong niya muli, looking at me.

"Very. Parang binigyan niya ako ng riddle. She's so weird." I comment.

Later on, we had activities from Math and Oral Communication before breaktime. Hindi naman naging mahirap yung mga ginawa namin, pero nakakapagod. Especially, when you're trying to solve Functions. Damn!

I've been scratching my head repeatedly, trying to solve my activity. I'm still at number 2, and I have no freaking idea what solution to show 'cause I don't even know what will I SHOW. Nahihiya naman akong magpaturo kay Ma'am, and marami na ring nagtatanong sa kanya. Ayoko pang makisawsaw. Hindi ko rin trip ang mangopya ngayon dahil most of my classmates would show you the wrong solution. -__-

Luckily, Rhianne just glanced at my paper. She chuckled softly.

"You need help, Trev?" sabi pa niya. Tumango na lang ako dahil sa sakit ng ulo ko.

Tinulungan naman niya ako, pero being the good girl she is, tinuro lang niya sa akin yung paano i-solve.

I was hoping for answers you know.

But that's okay since, miraculously, nakuha ko naman yung iba as I solved. She watched me while I do the formulas. Tapos na siya e. Magaling rin kasi siya sa Math.

"... What do you think of Exellor, Trev?" suddenly, she asked me.

Tumigil ako sa pag-so-solve at tumingin sa kanya ng diretso. "She's... pretty weird."

"Weird? N-Nothing... else?"

"Hmm..." napaisip naman ako.

She's very mysterious. That's a fact. Secretive. Emotionless. Again, WEIRD, and... a SNOB.

"She's mysterious, secretive and a snob."

"Oh. Don't you find her... beautiful?"

"Beautiful?" Napa-tikhim naman ako. "Hmm... maybe... but she kept wearing that red beanie for some weird reasons, she doesn't even smile and her teet's kinda jagged." I say truthfully.

"Sandali ah, bakit mo nga pala ako natanong tungkol sa kanya?"

"U-Uhm... Nakakapagtaka lang kasi siya eh. Dahil nga na-meet mo na siya, I just... want to know if you know things about her."

"Ahh... actually, when we met, hindi niya hilig ang magsalita. Masyado siyang anti-social." and snob.

***

Matapos ang nerve-wrecking activity na iyon sa Math, nagkaroon na nga kami ng breaktime. Tatawagin ko sana si Jayvee, pero gulat ako ng lumapit siya kay Exellor. I could hear that he's inviting her over our table.

"I just want you to-- We just want you to be friends with us."

"Yeaaah, bruh. Join us." Kylie butted in.

But, she declined the offer.

Aist, another wasted opportunity to know her!

"B-But, Exellor–" Jayvee was hesitating, but Kylie interrupted.

"Big bruh, 'yaan mo na. We'll invite her again if you want. That's okay bruh, but still, we may invite you the other day!"

"Tara?" biglang aya ni Rhianne sa akin. Nalipat ang tingin niya kay Exellor nang mapansing nakatingin ako sa kanya.

"Hi Exellor!" I greeted her when the Guevarra siblings went out of the room.

"Hi!" Rhianne also greeted her with a smile.

"You sure you're not gonna join our table?" I asked her.

"No." just sh*t.

But...

"Okay. But... y'know... maybe later..."

I'll follow her to Don Kael's fields again. That's the only way she'll talk.

***

Going back to the room, I noticed an unfamiliar student sitting beside... Exellor?!

And they're talking??!!

What is the meaning of–

"Alright class. Before I start, let me announce that another student will transfer at this class." my teacher at Per Dev't said.

Nagkaroon ng bulungan. It's the girl sitting beside Exellor.

"Stand up... what's your name? Please introduce yourself."

"Hello classmates. I'm Jamiel Patrimonio, 17 years old from Princeton High transferred here to Florentin High. I hope It'll be fun here."

She was identical to Exellor actually.

Dahil sa tangkad at buhok niya. Hindi lang sa kulay brown niyang mata, at sa pisngi niyang puno ng pimples. I guess, she got the genes. She sat after introducing, and I saw, she whispered something to Exellor and giggled. She smiled.

SHE FREAKING SMILED AGAIN!

Who are you, Jamiel Patrimonio?

***

"Anong next subject?" tanong ko kay Rhianne habang palakad kaming magkakabigan sa hallway ng lockers sa second floor. Kakatapos lang namin mag-lunch, at binalak na naming kunin na muna yung mga books namin sa P.E., since hindi naman namin nilalagay lahat ng libro namin sa mga bag namen.

"Physical Education yung sunod nating subject, tapos meron rin tayong Anima–KYAAH!"

Kita ko ang biglang malakas na pwersa sa dibdib ni Rhianne ng may makabangga siyang isang lalaki na kasing-grade lang namin. Kita ko na nasaktan si Rhianne, at napaupo pa sa impact. Kaya tinulungan ko siyang tumayo, at saka mabilis na hinugot pataas yung lalaki sa collar ng uniform niya.

"Bro, that's my bestfriend over there. You didn't just bump to her, did you?"

"P-Pasensya na, h-hindi ko naman sinasadya. Sorry miss. Marami lang kasi akong dala." explanation niya, at kita ko nga ang sapak na papel na nahulog sa sahig.

"EH KAHIT NA, SIGURO NAMAN ALAM MONG–"

Natigil ako ng makita ang taong hindi ko inaasahan. Siya. Exellor. Nabitawan ko ang lalaki dahil sa makapigil hininga niyang tingin sa akin. Kahit ata ang mga kaibigan ko'y na-alerto niya.

Wait, kakilala niya rin 'to?

"Sandali, kilala mo siya?" I asked the guy. He turned around, at nanlaki ang mga mata niya.

"O-Oneiro??"

WHHATTT?

"Chris." walang emosyong sambit nito.

Napabuntong hininga ako, at hinila si Rhianne paalis roon at umakyat na. Kita ko namang sumabay na ang mga kaibigan ko, at nagchismisan na. Specifically, Kylie and Gregor. Mag-bespren ata yang dalawang iyan.

Pag-kalagay ng mga bag namin sa armchairs namin, binalak ko muli siyang puntahan.

But when I went back to the hallway... I saw Exellor with Jamiel, and that guy Chris!

They were talking discreetly, at medyo mahina ang naging usapan nila.

Magkakakilala sila?! They're a SQUAD??

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.4M 56.3K 74
UNEDITED Only Girl Series #2 Isang Babae ang papasok sa isang magulo, basag ulo, maingay ngunit mga guwapong nilalang. Sa kaniyangg pamamalagi sa Se...
107K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...
52.8M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...
166K 3.2K 73
She's Floricel Valencia Tahimik na buhay lang ang tanging gusto nya kaya nag paka layo layo sya sa pamilya nya. Pero talagang mapag laro ang tadhana...