Mute Love (Narry Mpreg)

By SarahHoran587

Niall the hurt mute boy that blocks everyone out to try and protect himself from the monster behind locked do... More

Mute Love (Narry Mpreg)
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~

Chapter 16~

9.6K 280 26
By SarahHoran587

Chapter Song~ I've been roaming around always looking down and all I see painted faces , filled with places I cant reach you know that I could use somebody ... you know I could use somebody  someone like you and all you know and how you speak countless lovers under cover of the street you know that  I could use somebody... you know that I could you somebody .. someone like you! ~ Use Somebody By: Kings Of Leon

~ 7 Months Pregnant~

Niall's P.O.V

Everything has slowly began to change.. very slowly but it's all getting better. Zayn doesn't freak out when Harry carries him and Zayn plays with Harry most of the time but nothing has really changed when it comes to me. he's still very protective but at least he lets Harry kiss me. it's better than nothing. for some reason we haven't been to Harry's mums house in the last two months. I tried asking Harry why but he simply said there was no reason for us to go. but today we have a reason to go because we are going for our check up at the doctors today. I buckle Zayn in his car seat and kiss all over his face making him squeal. I get in the front with my big belly and buckle my self in. Harry starts the car and we're off to the doctors. Zayn sings along to the music until we reach the doctors. we walk into the small room like we normally do and I lay on the bed while Harry sits with Zayn on his lap. Amanda squirts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand around my belly.

" Niall you're making great progress. your babies are perfectly healthy.. may I ask what you're going to name your two boys?"

" Louis and Liam" I answer happily .

I look at Harry to see him with a big smile on his face. Zayn's eyes are twinkling. Zayn holds his arms out to me wanting me to pick him up. I grab him and lay him on my chest as Amanda finishes. She cleans me up and Harry helps me sit up. Amanda hands us the pictures and we leave driving to Anne's house. I'm hoping when we get there someone will explain to me what's been going on. I look at the time to see it's time for Zayn's nap. I turn around to see him already fast asleep. I smile at my baby and just wait until we reach Anne's house.  when we finally do reach her house I get out of the car and get Zayn from the back. I walk to the door and wait for Harry to knock. when he does he seems nervous but I don't know why he would be nervous. the door opens and Anne's face lights up.

"Niall!! love I'm so happy to see you. we've all missed you."

"I've missed you guys too."

she looks at Harry with a stern look.

"Harry, love how has everything been going?"

"Great mum." Harry replies.

"Good! I'm glad. come in."

She moves back and lets us in. I hand her a sleeping Zayn and walk upstairs to say hi to Marcel. Gemma has moved out and gone to live somewhere a little far from here. I walk to the front of Marcel's door ready to knock but then I hear music playing. I'm a bit shocked when I hear rock and roll music blasting. I knock on the door and wait for it to open. Marcel comes to open it with a mean stern look on his face. I'm taken back by his appearance. he doesn't look like my baby Marcel anymore. he doesn't have his glasses or his hair gelled up. he has a lip piercing and is wear a tight shirt and skinny jeans. he looks mean and fearless. but once he sees it's me I can see a little of the old Marcel as his face lights up.

"Niall!! "

"Marcel! love, why do you look like this?"

I watch as his smile drops and he looks to the ground. I walk inside and closed the door behind me.

"I-I ... needed to change... I couldn't be the smart 'nerd' anymore... I didn't want to be the smart 'nerd' any more. so I decide to change my look so people will look at me differently."

"Oh, love..."

I sit on his bed as he sits next to me. I pull him into a side hug. I get up and go to his closet and get his old clothes out. I grab some gel and his glasses. I go back to the bed and gel his hair up.

"How much can you see with out your glasses?"

"well, I ran into a pole today... and I nearly couldn't recognize you."

I chuckle and place the glasses on his nose. I take out his lip piercing and look at him.

"There is my baby Marcel. love, what caused you to change the way you are? I loved the old sweet, smart, caring Marcel. that looked like an adorable baby."

"I-It was Harry that made me change..."

"what? what did he do?"

" he called me a 'nerd' and said that I was a big baby. I couldn't take that anymore... so many people call me that but I finally had enough and decided to change. I thought people would stop making fun of me and would just leave me alone."

"Love, you're perfect just the way you are. don't change the way you are. come on love. change out of those clothes and put these ones on. I will wait out the door for you."

He nodded his head and I left leaving him to change his clothes. I waited a few minutes before he came out with a smile on his cute face. I kiss his forehead and take him downstairs with me. Anne looks up and gasp.

"Marcel.. you...look like before.." She said with a big smile.

"yeah, mum. I'm sorry for being snappy it broke me every time I was mean to you. I thought I would rather be myself when Niall came and told me not to change who I was because I was perfect just being me."

"Thank you Niall! I thought I wouldn't get my baby back." She said as she kissed Marcel's cheek.

"Your welcome. he doesn't need to change. he's perfect being a nerd. I rather him be a smart person then a stupid mean person."

I looked at Harry to see him with a sad look.

"Oh, Harry I think you owe Marcel an apology." I say.

 Harry looks at Marcel and gives him a sad look.

"I'm sorry Marcel .. I didn't mean what I said.. I don't want you to change."

"Yeah, okay... I'm not going to forgive you. you have to win back my trust. "

Harry nods sadly as Marcel smiles.

"but, that doesn't mean I don't love you Harry."

Marcel walks over and hugs Harry tightly with a big smile. I hear a tiny yawn and look to see my baby awake.

"M-Marcel?" Zayn says.

Marcel looks at Zayn and his smile widen.

"that's right buddy. How are you Zaynie ? hmm.." Marcel asks as he tickles Zayn

"hahaa!! g-ggood!!" Zayn giggles.

I smile at my two favorite boys. before going over to Harry and kissing him. I look at him with a smile.

"I'm happy you told Marcel that you were sorry... and I know I haven't said it in a while but I love you so much Harry.. please go back to being my loving and wonderful Harry. I don't like this mean side of yours."

"I will love.. I'm so sorry .. I love you too."

I kiss Harry once more before pulling apart and watching Zayn and Marcel play.

Harry's P.O.V

It felt nice saying sorry to Niall and Marcel because I do love them. we left my mums house after a while and now we're at home. Niall is taking a nap so it's just Zayn and I. Zayn is across the couch from me. I move closer to him to see him move away.

"Baby, I'm sorry... for everything I did.. can you please sit with me. I don't like that you hate me."

Zayn looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I don't hate you.. but I don't want you to hurt daddy.. you have to p-promise to be nice and not be mean. no one hurt or cry anymore. okay? promise?"

" I promise baby. I'm so sorry . no one will get hurt because of me okay? I love you baby "

" I love you too papa."

Zayn crawls over and lays on my stomach cuddling into me. we lay there watching Monster Inc. before we both fall asleep on the couch.. the last thing I think about is how happy I am to have my baby boy back.. I know. I will never act like that again towards my wonderful family.

HI guys !!! I updated!! yay! I'm sorry it took so long. I have so much work to get done. school sucks :P but anyway yay everyone made up and are happy!!!  next chapter Liam and Louis are born!! yay! so I hoped you liked this chapter!! I love you all please... VOTE AND COMMENT!!~ PUNK NIALLER

VOTE

&

COMMENT !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
G.A.D By Ash

Fanfiction

69.1K 2.8K 25
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Sequel to M.P.D (Can't read this without reading the first book. It will NOT make sense other wise.)...
152K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
24.3K 494 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...