Ylie Illusion Finale

By donitez

Book III of illusion series: Ylie: He is a half breed, son of a human and a werewolf Alpha. He work hard to p... More

one
two
Three
Four
five
Six
seven
eight
nInE
TEN
eleven
twelve
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
Finale

ch-24

218 21 1
By donitez

Warning: there is some scene not suitable for young reader so parental guidance are needed to this chapter...
Enjoy 😘😘😘

Izzy pov:

I felt my whole body heavy,something absorbing draining me. I groan,I grunt,my breathing are rapidly. Like something wanted to come out with my body. I felt someone on top of me,riding me,I heard a voice of a girl moaning loudly,screaming. Yes the voiced screaming to her ecstasy.
I pushed myself to open my eyes,in my blurry vision I saw two brown balls I think bouncing in front of me,a hands squeezing it,playing it. No... That's not a ball,it is a bouncing tits in front of me. I was now in daze,what the hell that bouncing breast doing here? I focused to the girl who riding me like a pro cowgirl.
My eyes snapped open when I clearly saw her face

"Veronica!?!?!?!?!!?!?!"

I shocked murmur to her name at the same time I can't control myself and cum hard inside of her.

"Yessss!! Oh!!!! Yes!!!! Oh!!! Yes!!! Give it to me! Give it all to me!!! F*ckkkk ahhhh f*ck ahhhh give it to me give it to me!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh uhhhhhmmmm!!!"

Veronica yelled screaming to her organism's, she cum hard and hard,her natural juice are freely coming out to her body,until her body shiver and slump her body on top of mine. We both breath heavily, my c*ck pull out to her wet c*nt and limp to my thigh

"Your still great,even your unconscious."

Vero tease while roaming her hands teasingly to my naked chest. I close my eyes remembering what just happen.

"Where's Ylie?"

"Aren't you miss me?"

Vero asked me while gently caressing my limp manhood,I didn't response to her,so she continue

"Cause... I really miss you."

Then she lick from my cheeks down to my chin,my body now betrayed me even I try hard not to response to her tease. She is now holding my semi-erect c*ck to her hands. My mind now fuzzy from the feeling she giving me,I need to do something,cause I felt I am betraying someone...

"John..."

I unconsciously murmur his name,

"Kalimutan mo s'ya. Ako ang kasama mo ngayon dito."
=Forget him . I am the one who is with you now.=

Instantly my c*ck limp again to her hands. She look at me questionly

"Izzy????"

"Iniwan mo ako."
=You left me.=

"Dahil kailangan."
=Because it needed.=

"Bakit?"
=Why?=

Vero avoided my gaze to her when she answer me

"Let's start again."

"Hindi mo ako sinagot."
=You didn't answer me.=

"Reject him."

"VERONICA!?!"

"YOU STILL LOVE ME."

I was stunned to her. Am I still love her?
When I see her again earlier,I felt my world stop,the pain I felt when she leave me in the past back in instant. I wanted to talk to her,to asked her,why she left me in the dark?
I want some answer. An acceptable explanation.
For what?
For...closure?
Yes,I want some closure.
Then what???
My mind interrupted when I felt her warm mouth wrapping teasing sucking my semi-hard c*ck. Yes,while I was in my own thought she use that to aroused my body. And I am just a normal healthy man in my peak, so even I try hard not to give-in in temptation,but my own body betrayed me.

"Bakit hindi ako makagalaw?"
=Why I can't move?=

I question her for distracting myself of what she's doing to me.

"Magic..."

She simply states

"Your true witch."

I told her more of confirmation, she stop sucking me and look at me while giving me a handjob

"Yes... That's why I left you. You see I love you so much. And I don't want to drag you into this."

She told me,her eyes glistening with mischievous. I bite my lips hard to prevent a moaning want to escape to my mouth.
D*mn she is really good giving an oral sex. But the thing is,the feeling I felt for her are pure lust,it is far different when I and John did this thing.

"Ahhhhhhh... Uhmmmm. Y-yourrr ahhh stillllll not goodddddd ohhhh at lyingggg hmmmm ohhh"

I told her between my moaning,she stop midway,at last I got her attentions

"What are you saying??!?!?!"

[[ flashback:]]

I am searching something to take my boredom away,when an envelopes drop to my heads,I lazily picked the envelopes and some papers when a pictures of a girl got my attention. That's where John enter the bedroom and saw me still holding the photo.

"You track Veronica!?!?!"

I asked him more in confirmation tone. He look at me
blankly and asked me

"Do you want to read it?"

My heart beat pounding hard to my chest,but something telling me I will hurt John unintentionally if I read this report about Vero.

"It is ok???"

I asked him,he just look at me for a moment then shrugged his shoulder

"This report is technically yours."

"John????"

"Look at it."

John insisted then left the room. My shaking while the envelope, I'll take a deep breath and scan it.
Vero's background, her childhood up until we meet.
Nothing out of ordinary, everything in the papers I know or Vero's told me herself...
Except

a few months before our wedding. Her vacation at North Carolina. She meet a certain guy name Fabio de Carlos. Who she with while she residing to that place. They dated to each others even she is engage and soon to be married at that time.
Then she went back home like nothing happen to her fiancée and her wedding proceed like in their plan.
But the day in their wedding Vero runaway and left her fiancée at the altar.

[[ end of flashback ]]

"Fabio de Carlos."

I murmur flatly,Vero stunned and look at me shocked

"H-how???"

"How is he?"

"Izzy...."

"What did I do wrong to you? To hurt me like this?"

"It's not what you think."

"Are you not done hurting me?"

"No... Izzy... I.... I..."

"Did I deserve this?"

"I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Vero scream to my face desperately, I just look at her blankly. She is now pacing back and fort naked flesh at the side of the bed.

"That's why I did it. What I and Fabio did is nothing to do on us. Is just pure sex! Nothing more."

Vero insisted,I starred at him in disbelieve, then I laugh dryly

"Pure sex!?!? Nothing to do on us? Did you heard what your saying? You left me,the day on our special day. IN OUR OWN WEDDING! and you telling me it doesn't affect on us???"

I shouted of her with pure angered when I remembered the day she left me without a single words,except her

"I'm sorry..."

"That's the last words you tell me before you left me at the altar."

I said sarcasm, she seated at the edge of the bed her back facing me. A moment of silent come between us then...

"I didn't know I was adapted back then, it was shocked at me when I discovered it. I don't know who will I talk to. I felt alone. My mind is a mess at that time,I scared sh*t ...."

"Why you didn't talk to me?"

"Few months where getting married. I don't know what will you react if ever..."

Then she sobbed to herself,at that moment I felt pity on her at the same time I pissed on her for underestimated my love on her at that time

"You didn't trust our love to each others?"

I asked her disappointed

"I was scared that time,so I took vacation and went to North Carolina,where I met Fabio. I felt an ease to be with him,that's when I discovered that he is a warlock,and told me that we are the same. Izzy,,,, I am a witch that's why I am ease at his presence then one day we done it. At first it was a mistakes we are both drunk that night. But day past I crave to his warm,to his presence inside of me,until that one mistakes,continue and become a less than month affair. I thought when I come back to you my secret affair will end,but I'm wrong he always call me and I always entertain his called. Izzy,,, I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself. So I left you because of the guilt I shoulders all the time. Do you understand Izzy? I left you because I love you. But I am weak for temptation."

I just starred at her not knowingly what to say anymore. She turn and look at me with a pain in her face

"You don't love me anymore,right?"

Vero sadly said

"I'm sorry."

I response to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
8.3M 363K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
Rogue By Tippy

Werewolf

4.6M 236K 54
Book 1 : The Fated Chronicles Levi Calderon. The eldest child to the alphas of the number one werewolf pack in the world, The Dark Moon Pack. Thou...
19.1M 597K 55
"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He just walked away. *********************...