wrong number | zach herron

By riseandshine-

wrong number; in which a girl texts the wrong number. that wrong number turns into a great friendship and may... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.

thirty eight.

5.7K 153 54
By riseandshine-

[ CHAPTER 38 ]

Tessa's POV

I sit on the roof for about 30 minutes before I hear the boys outside.

"We need to find her, god dammit!" Zach yells.

My heart drops, he sounds so distraught and upset.

"Zach, please calm down." Jack says to him.

"Shut the fuck up Jack! I can't fucking calm down. This is my girlfriend we can't find!" He screams.

"And she's my best friend, you think I'm not pissed at you for making her upset and letting her run off? Because I am! But yelling isn't gonna make her come back!" Jack yells.

Hypocrite.

"Guys stop." Daniel says, "Jack. You stay here in case she comes back while we go to look for her."

"Why me? I want to help look for her!" He says.

"Because clearly you and Zach can't be around each other and Zach will go crazy if he's just sitting around waiting, whereas you'll be able to handle it." Daniel explains.

"Okay," Jack agrees. "But you guys better text me with updates."

"We will bro," Corbyn assures him.

"Sorry, Zach. I shouldn't of yelled." He apologizes.

"Me neither. I'm sorry too," Zach says in a sad voice and then I hear them hit each other's back so they're probably hugging it out.

That's my boys.

I hear the car pull away and the front door shut.

I sigh and sit up, watching the car pull away then lay back down.

I hear the door to Jack's room close and him lay down on his bed.

I smile at his attempt to calm himself down instead of freaking out. I'm proud of him.

"What is that noise?" He says to himself.

"Oh shit." I mutter to myself, realizing that he hears my music.

"Hello?" He asks.

"If anyone's there can you please just kill me now because I'm getting kind of freaked out." He says, walking around his room.

I can't help but laugh out loud. That's what he would say if he thought a killer was in his room.

"Tessa?" He asks coming to the window.

I don't say anything.

"Tessa, where are you? I just heard your laugh. I know you're out there."

"I'm on the roof." I give in.

He sighs and tries to climb up here.

I see the top of this curly hair and hear him struggling.

I grab his arm and help him up.

"How'd you get up here so easily? What the fuck?" He laughs.

"It really isn't that hard. You just aren't athletic." I state.

"True."

I nod and we sit in silence looking at their beautiful view.

"You know you freaked us all out right?" He breaks the silence. "The guys are still probably on edge."

"Yeah," I nod. "I heard you guys arguing before they went looking for me.

"And you didn't say anything."

"I needed time, Jack."

"We could've given you time while knowing where you were, dumbass." He says flicking me.

"Yeah but this way I wasn't constantly nervous and wondering if you guys would come out here."

"Tess. We don't want anything bad to happen to you, we care about you so much," he starts. "I mean Zach and I were almost crying."

"And not to mention you guys were at each other's throats" I say, rolling my eyes.

"You heard that?"

"All of California heard that!"

We both start laughing and then we laugh at each other laughing.

"So how are you feeling?" He asks after our laughter dies down.

"I'm alright. Overwhelmed."

"Makes sense." He nods and puts his arm around me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"Is Zach mad at me?" I whisper.

"Why would he be mad at you?" He whispers back.

"Because I yelled at him."

"He understands. You were overwhelmed and you were bound to blow up at some point. He's upset that you blew up on him but he's not mad. Just sad. He wants to find you."

"I didn't mean to blow up on him specifically but I was just upset." I explain.

"He knows. It seemed a little personal if you ask me though. Are you guys okay?"  He asks rubbing my back.

"Yeah we're fine. I just always have doubts about everything. His family and his life is just so perfect. And I'm not. I don't have anything close to that. My life is so terrible and I feel like I'm just making his worse. He has to deal with all of my shit."

"Tessa," he starts.

I look up at him.

"If he didn't want to deal with your shit, he wouldn't be dating you. He wouldn't of asked you out."

"Yeah but before we started dating he didn't know he'd have to deal with all of this."

"Tessa, stop saying that like it's a bad thing. He wants to be dating you. He wants everything that comes with it. And if he decides that he doesn't he's a fucking idiot. Because you're amazing." He says kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Jack."

"Now can I tell them that you're here so they can come home?"

I sigh and nod, "and tell them that I'm sorry?"

"I will." He smiles and texts them.

"They're on their way back."

"Okay," I nod.

"Don't be nervous, they aren't mad. Just nervous that you aren't safe." He promises.

"I am."

"Well they know that now."

I sniffle and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"Don't cry, babe."

"I don't want them to be mad. Are you mad?"

"I'm not mad. I'm sad that you felt that you had to hide but I'm happy that you are okay and safe."  He says, rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry."

"I know, but you don't need to be."

The car pulls up and the boys Zach jumps out of the car before it's even parked.

He starts to run inside, but then Jack yells.

"Yo Zach!"

Zach looks up at us and then runs inside. He runs into Jack's room and sticks his head out of the window and looks up at us.

"Hi baby, are you okay?" He rushes.

I nod, "I'm fine."

"Damn how do you get up there?" He asks trying to get up.

Jack and I both stand up and walk over to the window and grab his arms and pull him up.

He stands up and then immediately hugs me.

"Hi, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Hi baby." He whispers in my ear.

I hug him back, "Zach I'm fine." I say to him.

"I"m gonna go back inside." Jack says climbing down.

"Thanks Jack." I say before he goes inside, "for everything."

"You're welcome, Tessa" He says and goes in through the window.

...
ZACH IS SO CUTE

sorry but like omg

He was so stressed when he didn't know where she was it's so cute

Also jack and Tessa's friendship is so cute I really like this chapter lol

don't forget to vote&comment !!

-av <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.9K 48
unknown 1 : YOO unknown 2 : who are you? unknown 1 : it's Jonah the man unknown 2 : i think you got the wrong number highest rankings: #1 in madisonb...
261K 3.9K 47
in which the wrong number gets added to a groupchat & everything changes for aria reynolds. - - [READ HORIZONTALLY] - - [COMPLETED] - #1 in wdwstory...
67.6K 1.3K 54
A boy "accidentally" texts the wrong number #159 in whydontwe (4/8/2018)
210K 3K 39
in which Jonah Marais accidentally texts the wrong number and it turns into a spiral of cringe chapters 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟑/𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 :...