will you love this killer? (B...

By firestarter17

More

will you love this killer? (Ben drowned fan fic)
i actually talked to her...
i need your help
it's really happening
i saw him
i'll stay
he knew...
i'll play you something one day.
Sally's lookalike
i'll still protect you
Miserable
I Want To Be With You
Scratches And Scars
7 Seconds
Slender
Hunting
Video Games
The Lake
Beautiful
It'll Be Over Before You Know It
She Was Pissed
Isolation
I Fucked Up
She's Better
Third Times The Charm
Back To The Other Side
Zalgo
Replacements
New Members
Sally's Hands
Beaten
I Did This...
To Be Normal.
Homicidal Liu
The Attic
Lazy Day
The Tree
Only 17
Baby
Party Time With Jack's Decorations
To The Stars.
Losing Lunch
Best Friends
Sillouhetes On The Lake
I Feel Something With Him
Authors Note :3
He'll Fit Right In
don't we all...
Bed time
Simon And Sally
Final/ Epilouge
NEW BOOK
Contest!

another trip!

2.3K 122 11
By firestarter17

*Cynthia's POV*

My head hurt like hell. I felt like someone had gotten a car and sat it on my stomach. I wasn't sick... no... i was having a panic attack. I tried to slow my breathing, but it didn't help. It was 5:45 a.m and i felt alone. I needed Mom.

"M-Mom!" I shouted uneasily. "Mom! H-help!"

She quickly ran up the stairs and flicked on my light. She saw what was happening and wrapped her arms around me. She made soothing noises and stroked my hair. I hated panic attacks...

"What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"H-he kills people mom. He kills them amd h-he has to kill more now, because-"

"It's just a bad dream. Ok?"

"O-ok.."

She went to get up and leave, but i grabbed her hand.

"C-could you... stay up here? Until i fall asleep?"

She nodded and pulled the covers over me. She layed down beside me and turned off the light. Soon after that, i fell asleep. I had a dreamless sleep.

***

"Cynthia." Said a strange voice. "Wake up. We need to leave."

"Where are we going?" I asked groggily.

"The hospital." They said quickly. "You don't look too well. You're pale actually. I'm worried..."

"W-what?!" I quickly sat up and saw that the strange voice was coming from Mom. She had already grabbed the car keys and her purse.

"I look fine." I said tiredly, and looked at my mirror. I almost screamed from what i saw. A pale monster, with dark circles under it's eyes. It's hair was a mess. Is this what i am now?... From just one panic attack? Oops... i said that outloud.

"Cynthia, i think you had a panic attack when you asleep. Not a normal one either. One if your bad ones... and this is what you wake up to. Now, we're leaving."

"No! I have to stay here incase Ben-" i stopped myself from finishing the sentence. Fuck... she knew i was insane.

"We're leaving." She said quietly. I didn't argue. I quickly got dressed and wore a hoodie over the mess that is my face. We drove silently to the hospital. When we got out, i had made it to the front door, when i stopped dead in my tracks. Mom continued on, but she stopped after she realized i wasn't beside her. The last thing i remember is her screaming as i blacked out.

**************************************

I know i know. U guys wanna see some killing. I'll put it in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 110 64