One Direction Bullied A Vampi...

Par Larry_Muke_af

~Alex Woods~ A girl who is bullied and beaten senseless Without anyone caring. Alex suffers with the so cal... Plus

One Direction Bullied a vampire
Backery
Meeting again
Loosing control
Waking up
Thank you cx
Sorry(authors note,can skip)
Telling
1 week later
Sorry(authors note you can skip)
Happy Easter!
Yay
Mad
OMG THNXZ!
Seeying him again
Useless
Thanks!!!!!
Hey
Yay hey:))
whispers
betrayed
Hey sorry
Thnxz! Q/A?
Happening too soon.
One of the five
Siarra mist
Author note
Authors note
Chapter 30
Authors note (very important please read)
Authors note:)
chapter 31
chapter 32
Niall
Niall
michael
chapter 36
sorry
good news
Chapter 37
Good-Bye for now
Fresh new start. [ please read ]

We meet again

1.3K 40 5
Par Larry_Muke_af

Harry P.O.V

"Harry mate you're zoning out again, you okay?" I heard Liam ask from beside me.
He is correct I've been zoning out lately and it's because of A-I mean the slutty shit.
"Yeah I'm fine, have you noticed that we haven't seen slutty Alex for a whole week now mates?" I asked to see if I was the only one who has realized, to my surprised I wasn't.
"Yeah I wonder where she has been, maybe she finally decided to end it" Louis said laughing, it seemed more forced than usual.
Did Louis actual feel that way? The need for Alex to kill herself?

Silence fell between all of us as we walked to the entrance of school but something caught us off guard.

Everyone seems to be talking about three new girls and boys, that was no joke everything everyone seemed to be whispering about when we walked through the halls.

'Oh yeah dude does new girls are some hot babes I totally need to get one of them in bed, it would be lit!'

'Shit this girls will make me explode fuck look at does boobs and ass!'

Woah, everyone is making such a fuss about this, I need to check this ladies out to see if everything is true.

"Yo Hazza look over there" Louis told me in shock, but why is he in shock?

I looked at the direction that Louis was pointing at, can that really be her?

This is overly shocking.

What the fuck?

***

Alex  P.O.V

"Thank you for the greeting "James said smirking at how sarcastic I was being, I laughed at how idiotic he could be and just walked forward knowing already that they were following my every step.

We finally walked into school ignoring everyone's deathly stares and we headed to the main office.

But.

Ofcourse today by the looks of it wasn't going to be one of our lucky days, there they were.
Looking at us.

This is just great, looks like it literary is going to be hell today.

"Is that them?" I heard Heaven ask
"Yep the one and onlys" I said in a monotone, I kinda just want to jump off the window and hopefully fall in a bunch of glass that will kill my vampire body somehow.

"Don't worry babe, we got your back nobody will hurt you." Chelsea said with such confidence as ever, it made me smile and it made me feel worth to fight for.
"Thank you I really appreciate it, but I can handle myself" I'm not going to let them get in drama because of me, hell no.

"Fuck that! We're here for you!" Jacob yelled from behind me hitting me in the head softly.
I was going to answer back but I got disrupted by them walking over to us.

" 'ello you mates must be new here" Niall said with his thick Irish accent of his,
"Well yeah them, not exactly me though." I said rather bluntly,
" Ay really? What's your name then? Maybe we have seen you before?" Zayn said not really paying any mind to anything.

I stared blankly not knowing what else to say but what was just about to come out of my mouth.

"Mhm pretty sure you have, my names Alex. Alex Woods"

I had nothing else to say to them so I walked away with the guys leaving them shocked, I would be surprised too though so I don't really pay mind to it,but what really made me shocked was the way Harry was looking at me. Did he know it was me? Was that why he was so quiet?
Ofcourse he did, why wouldn't he notice your ugly face? God kill yourself.

Great the voice again.

****

"Uugh I'm soooo hungry Alex when the fuck is it Lunch" Fuck Dylan doesn't stop fucking complaining!

"Next period id-

"Alex and Dylan pay attention!" Mr.cripst yelled once again towards me and Dylan. I gave the idiot sitting next to me one last glare before the bell decided to finally ring.

"You fucking idiot I swear already getting us in trouble in the first day!"
I swear this idiot is going to give me such fucking bad grades!

"It's not my fault I'm hungry asshole!" Dylan mumbled to himself as we walked to the cafeteria looking for the rest of the group.

***

It wasn't much to my surprise when I found a note from Harry and the rest of his group inside my locker door, they somehow learned my locker combination without me giving it to them.

They probably gave a teacher a blow job for it, fucking gays.

I'm not hating on the gays though! I actually love homosexuals! I'm pansexual myself so I don't give a damn who I date!
But I'm sorry I just hate does five.

I just decided to read the lame ass card.

' Even if you have friends and a new style it doesn't mean we're going to stop hurting you faggot.

We really did hoped you had ended your stupid worthless life, sad you didn't.

                                      H xx '

I ignored the pain that had Hit me out of the sudden as I ripped the note to pieces, such fucking assholes I swear.

I looked around seeing a shadow of five walking away from a corner and into the other side of the school,

Great seems like they were spying on me.

I started to feel thirsty and I knew that wasn't a good sign, I'm not supposed to be thirsty until later today.
I dranked such a large amount yesterday!

'I need blood' I mind messaged Chelsea hoping she would know what to do. It seemed she was the closest to me but I don't exactly know where she is.

'Ohh shit,only 5 more minutes then we will go hunt fast' Chelsea mind messaged back I answered with and 'okay' and I decided to wait outside for my luck I really didn't want to go
To my last class so I waited outside.

****

Chelsea was taking such a long time I was already getting annoyed, I swear classes can be so slow sometimes.

I kept passing back and forth not knowing what to do anymore, until I felt myself being lifted and slammed against the concrete wall behind me.

"Hey bitch, you got the little paper messaged I stored in your locker? Wasn't it just a Beautiful message" His smirk was making me angry and even angrier by the moment.
I kept my cool and kept Protending I was scared to satisfy their needs, why would I be scared of something I'm used too?

I couldn't take it anymore, was I really going to let them get away with such a great opportunity in my hands? No I wasn't. I'm not letting this go. Never.

"Get the hell away from me. I mean it." I said pushing Harry a little away from me.
The rest of the boys looked shocked  but then they smirked again. It's like everything I do just makes them even more happy and more satisfy, what type of monsters are these?

I have calmed back to the relaxation that Niall was trying to slap me but mid air I grabbed his hand and threw it to his side. Anger filling me even more,

"Don't touch me ever again!" Everything was spilling, I couldn't hold it. Not anymore, no need for anymore hiding.

I was done with being the girl that was bullied and unwanted, I'm done with being the girl that no one cares about, I don't want to be this way anymore.

I want to be happy, loved and wanted. I want to feel like I'm needed and that I have people by my side no matter what happens, and I do now. I'm not letting the chance of letting them go ever happen.

I'm done with all this.

But mostly I was done with being the girl that was always broken.

*********

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a while!hope you guys liked this chapter luv you guys!

Also I might not update this 3 days because I have the math state test ,ya i know sucks! Well

Till next time my little rabbits!

-OD❤️🐰🐰

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

140K 5.5K 74
Naomi Moretti classe 2001 studentessa universitaria della Sapienza di Roma in una normale serata in una discoteca con la sua migliore amica incontra...
9.5K 591 19
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...
17.6K 1.1K 22
«L'universo ci ha presi in ostaggio, Bianca»
23.4K 1.6K 17
Se non è amore, dimmelo tu, cos'è?