{RM x Reader} \\You are enoug...

By loarose17

psa; this was written in 2016/2017 so sorry for 1) old jokes 2) middle school writing yuck 3) cringe 4) using... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
;)
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY

6.8K 315 123
By loarose17

HIIIIII!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!!!!!!

BYEEEE!!!!!!

Okay just kidding.

I first wrote this story because I saw a ton of Rapmon hate on social media and I was so. salty. The examples I used in the story were actual comments I saw online. It made me so. mad. I know for a fact that Rap Monster is awesome, talented, a great leader, all the good things I can think of. So, I wrote this story because I love him:)))

I know some people that left the Rapmon fandom because "too many people hate him" or "there aren't enough fans".

Y'all, please don't be one of these nasty people. That's not a strong reason to just unsupport someone you support. (I mean if you've made it this far in the story you're probably not a terrible fan)

But really, thank you for the support and please please please

Keep on loving Namjoon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7K 169 14
Lyndsey a Korean American is spending the summer in Korea with her mother and meets a pre debut BTS in 2012. Who knows what the future holds. Another...
89.8K 3.2K 21
[This book 2. Please read Just Another Fan before this!] Yoongi and Taehyung are both in love. Yoongi with y/n, and Taehyung with Cassy. Everything...