Broken ( teen wolf fanfiction)

Por Syd_ginger

Skylar is a strange gardian.She has more power than a full grown alpha. But when she tells her most trusted h... Más

Betrayed
The mission
Meeting Packs
Can't Trust Them
Back to this Hell Hole
Lacrosse Game
Testing Lydia
Deserve a Good Time
Peace Making
Stealth Mode
Jackson Troubles
Nightmares
Nightmares part 2
Restraint
Spooning
Devil's Crotch
Author's Note

Show 'em whatchu got

130 5 2
Por Syd_ginger

Derek pov.

I watched as Skylar walked in the middle of the mat. Zack was at least two feet taller than her. Judging by his size and height she won't stand a chance. Zack looks like the third biggest person in this pack. Do not doubt our mate. Oh will you shut up and stop interrupting my thoughts. God you're annoying. Zack looked down at her with a cocky smirk.

Emmett gave Skylar a knowing nod that said put him in his place.A glint of some sort of emotion danced in his eyes. I never thought I would be apart of a love triangle. What am I thinking?! God what is wrong with me, I dont't need this right now! I need to stop being so nice and stop trying to get to know her. It seems like the more I'm near her or even in the same room as her, I get drawled to her even more and it's getting harder and harder to resist.

We should have marked what's ours last night. he huffed. No. We got to sleep with her, actually get a good night sleep. Why isn't that enough for you. Look I know it will never be enough, but at least we got something. Now shut up. He fell silent. Thank god.

I whatched as Zack looked down at Skylar like she was going to be a meal. I wave of worry washed through me. I don't want her to get hurt. Just seeing her lying in that train a couple nights ago was unbearable. As if she knew what I was thinking, Skylar suddenly looked back and glanced at me. Her face hardened and turned back to Zack, looking more determined. The worry was probably on my face, I went back to my scowl.

" Are you sure you still want to go through with this? This is your last chance, you can back out now?" Emmett asked. Yes, Skylar please, back out. Please, you are going to get hurt. But suddenly Emmett turned to Zack as he asked the question. What the hell? Why would he be the one that needs to back out?

Do not underestimate her. my wolf said quietly.

" Never." Zack looked down at Skylar and smirked.

" Okay this will be in human-form first. The objective is to pin your opponent with their hands above their head." he said firmly walking around the two, then looking at the rest of us to make sure we understood. Skylar and Zack took a step back and got into ready stances. Riley and Emmett slowly began circling them.

" Begin."

Zack hurtled towards Skylar with a smirk. I sucked in a breath and watched in horror. Skylar looked surprised by his out burst and just in the nick of time she spun to the right avoiding his blow then kneed him in the rib cage. Zack let out a grunt. She was fast. He stopped and turned on his heels facing Sky. His smirk disappeared, and now he was serious.

He walked towards her throwing two more punches, Skylar easily dodged them,swaying left then right. Come on Skylar fight back don't just sit their and take all the hits.

Suddenly Zack's left leg came up, throwing a round house kick towards Skylar's head. She ducked and while Zack was still unbalanced she grabbed his left leg and flung him in the air. He flew in the air then landed with a thud on his back. He let out another grunt. It honestly sounded like it really hurt.

See never underestimate our mate. he said smugly. I rolled my eyes.

Zack recovered from the blow quickly then pushed himself in a half flip landing back on his feet. He looked pissed. They both circled each other, looking for a new line of attack. Zack threw out punches left and right, and Skylar mainly dodged them, not really being offensive.

After a while of this going on, they stopped and tried to catch their breath. Suddenly Skylar started throwing rapid punches, none of them really hit Zack, and he easily dodged them. They paused again sweat poured from the both of them.

They are supposed to be trained professionals? I could take both of them down in an instant.

Zack threw a few punches of his own, ecxept this time they actually made contact. I held my breath as I watched punches collide with Skylar's ribs and shoulder. Skylar looked surprised and went down to the floor. Gasps filled the room. The Nightshades started to murmur, watching in disbelief. Even Rliey and Emmett stopped circling and watched with shock on their face. 

Don't worry, our mate has something planned. My wolf said reassuringly. 

Skylar laid their for a moment, not moving. Zack smirked cockily and walked to stand above her, he paused for a moment looking down at her in satisfaction. Suddenly without a warning Skylar flipped up, kicking Zack in the jaw. He took a couple steps back, shocked from the blow. He yelped in pain. Skylar quickly stood to her feet and grabbed Zack by the neck and threw him on the mat. She climbed on top of him. She pinned his arms up over her head. She leaned down by his ear.

" Pinned." she whispered, I saw her sharp canines flash as she talked.

" Okay that's enough." Emmett laughed. Skylar stood with her hand out for Zack to take and helped him off the floor. Skylar grinned up at him, he just rolled his eyes in return then walked off to stand next to his mate, Olivia. Olivia gave him a small smile and rubbed his back reassuringly.

We could have that with our mate, if we tried. my wolf wined. I ignored him. We don't deserve to have that. I watched Skylar walk to the side of the room, crossing her arms over her chest looking quite satisfied with herself. Emmett walked over to her with a grin plastered on his face.

" Nice moves Sky, that's my girl." he smirked at her. My canines began to grow into points as I heard those words fall from his lips. She isn't your girl she is mine.

Ours. my wolf corrected.

Suddenly a loud growl erupted through the room. My head snapped towards Erica, who was watching Skylar and Emmett in pure hatred. I watched as her canines grew into points. I quickly ran by her side placing my hand on her shoulder. I glared at her, flashing my eyes a bright red. Her teeth began to turn back to normal.

" He's mine." she said possessively while looking over my shoulder like she was in a trance. I looked over at Emmett then back at Erica. Oh no. She might have found her mate too. This can't be good. I haven't discussed with anyone of my pack mates on mates yet. Suddenly she snapped out of it.

" I don't know what is going on with me. There are these intense emotions I have never felt before. Every time I see Skylar next to Emmett I want to rip her head off. " she growled. She made it quiet though. She defiantly needs the....mate talk. I remember when my parents gave me the mate talk when I was young.

My mother was cooking in the kitchen swaying her hips the the music that was playing in the other room. My father walked by, then stopped watching my mother in awe. A smirk fell on his lips, and then in a blink of an eye, he stood behind her. He grabbed her hips and picked her up off the ground twirling her around the kitchen. My mother squealed and giggled like a maniac. I watched as my dad swirled my mom in his arms.

Their bodies danced in sync with each other and the music. My dad pulled her against his body tilting her back with one arm. My mothers silky dark hair fell out of her face as she tilted her head back, grinning. Their eyes twinkled with happiness and pure joy. I sat at a little bar at the counter watching in fascination. The food on the stove began to crackle, waking my mother from her little trance. She tried pulling away from my father but he wouldn't budge.

" Nick." my mother tried to say sternly, but it came out more of a giggly wine. My father let out a playful growl, then let go of my mother so she could tend to the food.

" Mom, you and dad are in love aren't you?" I said. My mother looked over at me, then looked at my father. Who smiled down at me.

" What are you eight?" he asked playfully. I looked at my dad in shock.

" Dad I'm eleven." I said in disbelief. My father let out a belting laugh. " I know that." he grinned.

" Well I think you're old enough to know about mates." he said as he walked up beside me and pulled up a chair, sitting down.

" Are you sure Nick?" My mother asked unsure.

" Yes, honey. My father told me when I was about his age." he patted my head, messing up my dark spiked up hair.

" Do you know what a mate is son?" he asked. I shook my head.

" A mate, is someone that is made just for you. It is fate to be together. Once you find your mate no one else in the whole world can make you as happy as your mate." My father explained.

" Like eagles?" I blurted.

In class that week we were learning about how when eagles find their mate, the would latch on to each other and free fall and just when they were about to hit the ground they would let go. And if one of them died the other wouldn't get a new mate. MY father and mother fell silent, they looked at each other then burst out laughing.

" Eagles?" my father asked between laughter.

" Yeah. In class we are learning about eagles and how they mate. When they first find each other they will fly up in the air and then free fall, when they're about to hit the ground they would let go. They don't ever leave each other behind. If one dies, they would never find another mate." I explained while they were still trying to calm their laughter. My face grew hot in embarrassment.

" Yeah, something like that." My father answered whipping a tear from his eye.

" But with wolves, we can barley live without our mate. When you are fully bonded and did the ritual, if one of you gets hurt, we can feel their pain. Or if one dies then the other will die as well." My mother explained. 

" How do you know they are your mate?" I asked curiously. My father got up and went to my mother's side. 

" When you see her, she will stand out amongst other women and she will be the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. Even better than a sunrise or sunset. An once you get a waft of her scent, it's send shivers up your spine and will be the best scent you've ever smelled." My father kissed the top of my mother's head, taking a deep breath in.  

" What is the ritual?" I asked. My mother and father exchanged looks. Then my father looked down at me.

" That can wait till, your a little bit older." He got up and ruffled the top of my head then walked out of the room.

" Look for right now. You need to control it. I will tell you what's going on in time. Just please don't do anything stupid." I whispered. She looked down at her feet and nodded her head and walked away. I sighed in relief, then in frustration. Not only have I found my mate, but Erica has too. This only makes double the trouble.

"Okay who's next?" Riley called out.

" How about our two alphas spar." I heard a voice suggest. I whipped my head up. Shocked anybody would even suggest that. You can defiantly tell Emmett and I have this tension with each other.

" What?" Skylar snapped.

She whipped her head and glared at Tyler who was too busy wrapping his hands around Brittney to even notice the death glare. She giggled as Tyler kissed up and down her neck. Skylar shook her head in disbelief and brought her attention to Emmett and I.

We locked eyes fro a moment, I broke it, looking at Emmett who walked up on the mat with his shirt off. He gave me a smirk. Looks like we're doing this then. I pulled my shirt over my head then threw it against the wall. I stepped up on the mat and faced Emmett. I could hear Skylar's heart beating a mile a minute. She's worried.

She cares!! my wolf howled with joy. Now it's time to put this sorry jackass in his place. She is ours. I ignored him, blocking him out. I don't want to loose control over myself and get carried away. Riley circled us, reminding us of the rules. Emmett was a good five inches taller than me. He looked down at me with a confident smirk.

Let's wipe that smirk off his face. My wolf growled. I couldn't agree more with him.

" Begin." Riley called.

Emmett and I circled each other, looking for a line of attack. I think both of us don't want to explode into random punches like zack did. We all know how that ends up. I studied him, looking for anything that could give me an advantage. An old wound, anything.

Suddnely Emmett must have found something because he lunged forward, throwing out a punch. I blocked it with my arm. Emmett's smirk fell as he paused. He looked at me a little shocked. Using his unfocus to my advantage, I pulled back my free hand and punched him in the jaw. Emmett took a couple steps back. He gave me a death glare while rubbing his jaw.

A cocky smirk crawled up on my lips. Not as strong as he looks Maybe this will tell Skylar that I'm better for her then his cocky bastard. Emmett let out a growl as he threw a couple more punches, I dodged back at forth. Suddenly Emmett ran at me, knocking me on my back. I let out a wheeze has my back hit the floor.

Riley chuckled. " Never, loose focus."

Emmett got down on one knee and punched me in the nose. Before he landed another punch I brought my legs up and kicked him in the face. He flew backwards a few feet on his back. I picked my self up and got in a ready stance. Emmett picked himself off the ground, shaking his head, looking dazed. I should have lunged again, but it was too late. He was fully recovered from my blow. He spit some blood from his mouth onto the mat. 

We walked towards each other. I breathed heavily, my muscles began to ache. I could feel the already formed bruise on my jaw healing by the second. Once he came in close enough range, I brought up my right leg and went for a round house kick to the head. I felt my foot make contact with the side of his head. As soon as it made contact he, something hit the side of my head. I let out a grunt and fell back on the ground. I looked up at the blurry ceiling, dazed. I heard gasps all around the room. 

" Umm, tie?" Riley called, in disbelief. 

I started to sit up, slowly. Emmett had already gotten to his feet. He looked just as dazed as I was. He looked down at me while rubbing the side of his head. 

" Not bad." he nodded then walked to the side of the room. I pushed myself up and walked back to my spot against the wall. 

" Okay who's up next." Riley looked around at everyone in the room. 

" We'll go." Olivia and Jessica called. I glanced over at Skylar. She was staring down at the ground looking deep in thought. It gave me a moment to just stare, everyone was too busy watching the sparring to even notice. 

We have to tell her. My wolf wined. God when did you become such a nagging bitch. There was silence. 

When you decided not to confront our mate! He growled. I rolled my eyes. She already has a mate remember. 

No, that douche isn't her destined mate. We are. he scolded. I let out a frustrated sigh. I sat there and studied her face. Her skin was a nice tan color, and her face was clear and glowing. Her eyes were such a bright hazel, color. I've never seen anything like it. All of the sudden, almost like she sensed I was watching her. 

Suddenly there was a grunt then a big thud. I snapped my head up at the sparring mat. Jessica was hovering over Olivia with her arms pinned above her head. She grinned down at her and helped her up. 

" Yeah babe!!!! That was hot!!" Nick hollered. Jessica's face turned a bright pink. 

It has been hours and hours of training. Everyone has at least sparred against everyone at least twice. We all are sweaty and tired. Zack, Nick and Stiles all have been complaining about food for last hour and a half. I don't see why Stiles is complaining, he hasn't done anything! I'm seriously about to give him something to complain about. Emmett and Scott we're on the mat and as they sparred Emmett was giving him pointers on blocking. 

They honestly wern't as bad as I thought. They have really good form and I think my pack is actually learning. I glanced over at them. They looked sweaty and tired, but looked like they were having a good time. Issac was talking to Tyler. Stiles was laughing with Nick and Zack, with them three together, it is just trouble waiting to happen. 

Once Scott and Emmett finished. Emmett turned and looked around at the hungry and exausted packs. All of them were wining and groaning for food. 

" Please Emmett I'm about to starve to death!" Jessica whined. Nick was just laying there groaning in her ear, she nudged him off her shoulder. Emmett smiled. 

" Yeah we can take a break." 

Everyone sighed in relief and all murdered thank god. One by one we filed out of the sparring room and down all the stair cases. Everyone was talking about food on the way down and nothing else. My stomach growled. I'm pretty hungry too. 

" Hey! Anyone want to go to Arby's?" Brittney asked excitedly. She was always in the best mood and always perky and has a smile on her face. Everyone agreed to go and filed out the front door. 

Skylar just stopped by the front door. She leaned against  the the wall crossing her arms over her chest watching Stiles. Emmett walked towards the door then stopped in front of Skylar, raising an eyebrow. 

" You coming?" He asked. Skylar shook her head. 

" I'm good I'll make something here. I have some work to do." She looked over Emmett's shoulder at Stiles. Emmett followed her gaze and smirked. 

" Good luck." Emmett scoffed. He paused and looked at me with a questioning gaze. I just shook my head. I'd rather stay and watch Stiles suffer. Emmett shrugged and walked out the door. 

You mean stay with her. My wolf taunted. I rolled my eyes. Shut up. 

Scott and Stiles were the last to start walking out the door. " Oh, thank god, I was dying to get out of there. I'm starving." Scott looked at him in disbelief. " You didn't even do anything." Once they passed Skylar, she reached out grabbing Stiles by the back of his shirt and pulling him back inside. 

" Oh no your not." Skylar snapped. I love it when she get's that snappy tone. Wait, what? Derek stop it. I told myself. 

Scott stopped and looked at Skylar in surprise. Stiles clumsily took steps back and looked at Skylar in horror. God he is so afraid of her. I can smell it. 

"What?" Stiles asked, his voice was shaky. She still had a hold of his shirt. 

" You are going to stay here and I'm going to teach you how not to be so useless." She threw threw him back a couple of steps. Suddenly Skylar's head snapped up to the main staircase. I hear the sound of giggling and footsteps. Riley and Kathrine jogged down the stairs, stopping once they hit the floor. Riley looked down at Stiles and smirked. 

" Good luck, you're going to need it." Riley said then jogged out the door with Kathrine giggling behind him. Stiles mouth dropped in an O' shape. Then looked desperately at Scott for help. Scott looked between Stiles and Skylar. Skylar just sat their with a look that said don't even think about it. Scott smirked at Stiles. 

"  Sorry dude, looks like you're on your own." he laughed then ran out the door. Stiles ran after him stopping in the doorway. 

" When you get back I'm going to kick your werewolf ass with my knew moves!!!" Stiles screamed after him then walked back in the building, slamming the door behind us. He stopped in front of Skylar and I, glaring at the both us us. 

" We eat first." He ordered. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

394K 36.1K 32
Kore'nin nesillerdir düşman olan iki sürüsü; Kim'ler ve Jeon'lar aynı davete katılır. Beklemedikleri şey ise attığı yumruk ile ruh eşi oldukları orta...
880K 70.4K 14
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...
156K 16.5K 53
Jungkook, erzağının bitmesiyle kendine yiyecek birşeyler ararken, Taehyung'un liderlik yaptığı bir küçük bir şehirle karşılaşır. Jungkook, açlığını d...
206K 21.6K 34
taehyung kırmızı defterini kaybeder 290423, tk ☁️