Stealth Mode

Skylar Pov.

" So what do you need to tell me?!" Brittney tapped the steering wheel impatiently as we drove to the  club to pick up the other jeep. I am really debating if I should tell her what happened or not. This is really going to get out of hand really fast. I don't know how she is going to react, is she going to be totally excited and hyper or is she going to lecture me about not following the Keeper's rules? Oh well I have to tell her now that she is getting all jumpy thinking it's going to be a bigger deal that what it really is.

I mean it doesn't really mean anything. So what I danced with a stranger at a club and Derek swooped in and possessively danced with me, and acted like no one else was allowed to touch me besides him. I mean he probably just needed to try and blend in with the crowd, saw me dancing with someone and decided to just......oh hell I don't even know what I'm saying! I let out a sigh of frustration.

" What girl? Come on spit it out." Brittney demanded while we stopped at a red light.

" So Danny and I were dancing at the club and Danny asked me to get a drink. We were walking to the bar and a cute blond guy grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor. I danced with him to part of the song then-"

" Oh MY GOD!! Did you guys hook up?!" Brittney squealed as we started driving again.

" Oh my god!!! Seriously Brittney?!?!? No I didn't. Now let me finish." I snapped. My canines started to sharpen as my irritation grew. What kind of a girl does she thing I am? Seriously I would never do anything like that. The Keepers are very serious about purity for alpha females, they believe the alpha females should be pure for their mates when they're mated. It isn't the same for the males though, in high school Brian has been with almost every girl in the school. They were too blind by his so called hotness that they couldn't see what an evil twisted guy he really is.

" Sorry Sky." She coward behind the wheel.

" As I was saying. Me and the blond guy were dancing and I turned my back to his chest with his hand on my hips and all of the sudden I feel a new pair of hands on my hips...." I trailed off.

" Who was it?" Brittney tore her eyes of the road to glance at me, her brown eyes were filled with curiosity.

" Derek." I muttered under my breath. I was silently hoping she wouldn't hear it and just drop the  conversation, but I knew that was out of the question. All of the sudden Brittney slammed on the brakes. I flew forward in my seat and I barley caught myself before I hit my head of the dashboard. I quickly looked around to make sure we didn't cause an accident but we were in the parking lot of the club! I must have been to busy thinking to even notice we were even close to the club.

" What??!!!!!! Derek. At a gay club!!!!!!! I think hell just froze over! I could never picture him dancing at a gay club-" She paused and stared at the steering wheel wide eyed. I knew what she was getting ready to say.

" No he is not gay!! He was following Jackson!" I glared at her from the passenger seat. " Plus judging by the way we were dancing there is no way he would be gay." I muttered the last part under my breath. My eyes grew wide, I just said that out loud. Brittney's head snapped up and she locked eyes with mine with a wicked grin. Just great.

" Are you going to let me finish or not?" I snapped. I looked out the passenger window avoiding her gaze and watched cars speed by.

" Yes!! Keep going! Things are getting interesting!!" She jumped in her seat excitedly. I rolled my eyes and continued telling her what happened last night. Once I was finished she just stared at me wide eyed. " Wow."

" Yeah I know." I rested my head back on the head rest staring up and the car ceiling.

" What do you think this all means, I mean with all the possessive behavior? Do you think he likes you or something."  Brittney is taking this in way better than I thought she would. I thought she would be jumping off the walls squealing with joy telling me to make the first move and kiss him or something. My pulse sped up at the thought of his lips on mine. I quickly shook the thought from my head, bringing me back to reality.