Devil's Crotch

Skylar Pov.

Stiles sat at the dining room table with his arms crossed over his chest. There was no way in hell I'm going to make him his lunch like a little kid. Nope. Not me. I'm not a babysitter. All I wanted was to teach this kid how to protect himself, but he just has to make a mess out of it. Derek came at my side, crossing his arms over his chest.

" No. I'm not going to do it." I repeated. Stiles scoffed.

" Look it won't take long. Plus you wouldn't have too, if you wouldn't have made me stay here." Stiles snapped. I let out a frustrated growl.

" Come on your wasting time."

" Well you better get cooking then." Stiles smirked.

" Whatever." I stomped towards the kitchen. With Derek following behind.God I hate humans.

" How do you deal with that?" I asked loudly so Stiles would hear.I glanced back at Derek, He smirked, looking amused.

" I heard that she-wolf!" Stiles called after us. I stopped in my tracks and let out a warning growl. I hate that term. It's just insulting. I know he's only human and doesn't know any better, but still. I should punch him. I turned and faced Stiles, glaring at him. " I usually just do this." Derek suddenly said. He walked over towards Stiles, who's eyes were bugging out of his head. He scooted his chair back as if her was going to run off, but he wasn't quick enough.

" No Derek, no don't."

Derek brought his hand back and smacked him in the back of the head. " Ahhh." Stiles squeaked in pain. He started over exaggerate and fell of the chair onto the floor, he started rolling around on the ground groaning. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

" If it was me, I'd defiantly give you something to groan about. Man up." I turned and walked into the kitchen.

I looked around for the quickest and easiest thing to make. I found some Roman Noodles and decided it was the best option. I grabbed a pot and but some hot water in it.

I felt Derek's eyes on me,but I stayed focused on what I was doing. I walked over and set the pot on the already hot stove. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched the water start to bubble. I held in a sigh and glanced over at Derek. I met his bright green eyes that were filled with awe.

I stood there frozen. My heart started speeding up and my stomach got butterflies. He didn't break eye contact. In a blink of an eye, Derek stood only inches from my face. I gasped at how close he was and took a step back. My back smashed against the counter. His hands lightly traveled up my arms, giving me goosebumps as he did. My breath hitched in my throat.

I ddon't know how but Derek was able to take another step closer, our lips were only centimeters away from each other. His hips aligned perfectly with mine. My brain screamed at me to push him away but my body wanted him closer. I was surrounded by honeysuckles and the scent of rain, making me not able to think straight. 

" Hey can you hurry it up in there she-wolf! I'm starving in here!" Sties called from the other room. It seemed to snap Derek and I out of it.

 I pulled back my hands and Derek took a step backwards. A growl rumbled through Derek's chest. I looked up at him and his eyes flashed a bright red, his teeth began to grow to points. He turned and started stomping towards the dining room. Suddenly a brilliant and evil plan popped in my head. I quickly walked over to Derek and placed my hand on Derek's arm. I ignored the tingles that ran up and down my arm from the touch. Derek froze in his tracks and slowly turned towards me. He studied my face, his eyes were full of curiosity. 

" I have an idea." I whispered, I gave him an evil grin. Derek gave me a questioning look.

" Yeah! It's almost ready!" I called out to Stiles.