Show 'em whatchu got

Derek pov.

I watched as Skylar walked in the middle of the mat. Zack was at least two feet taller than her. Judging by his size and height she won't stand a chance. Zack looks like the third biggest person in this pack. Do not doubt our mate. Oh will you shut up and stop interrupting my thoughts. God you're annoying. Zack looked down at her with a cocky smirk.

Emmett gave Skylar a knowing nod that said put him in his place.A glint of some sort of emotion danced in his eyes. I never thought I would be apart of a love triangle. What am I thinking?! God what is wrong with me, I dont't need this right now! I need to stop being so nice and stop trying to get to know her. It seems like the more I'm near her or even in the same room as her, I get drawled to her even more and it's getting harder and harder to resist.

We should have marked what's ours last night. he huffed. No. We got to sleep with her, actually get a good night sleep. Why isn't that enough for you. Look I know it will never be enough, but at least we got something. Now shut up. He fell silent. Thank god.

I whatched as Zack looked down at Skylar like she was going to be a meal. I wave of worry washed through me. I don't want her to get hurt. Just seeing her lying in that train a couple nights ago was unbearable. As if she knew what I was thinking, Skylar suddenly looked back and glanced at me. Her face hardened and turned back to Zack, looking more determined. The worry was probably on my face, I went back to my scowl.

" Are you sure you still want to go through with this? This is your last chance, you can back out now?" Emmett asked. Yes, Skylar please, back out. Please, you are going to get hurt. But suddenly Emmett turned to Zack as he asked the question. What the hell? Why would he be the one that needs to back out?

Do not underestimate her. my wolf said quietly.

" Never." Zack looked down at Skylar and smirked.

" Okay this will be in human-form first. The objective is to pin your opponent with their hands above their head." he said firmly walking around the two, then looking at the rest of us to make sure we understood. Skylar and Zack took a step back and got into ready stances. Riley and Emmett slowly began circling them.

" Begin."

Zack hurtled towards Skylar with a smirk. I sucked in a breath and watched in horror. Skylar looked surprised by his out burst and just in the nick of time she spun to the right avoiding his blow then kneed him in the rib cage. Zack let out a grunt. She was fast. He stopped and turned on his heels facing Sky. His smirk disappeared, and now he was serious.

He walked towards her throwing two more punches, Skylar easily dodged them,swaying left then right. Come on Skylar fight back don't just sit their and take all the hits.

Suddenly Zack's left leg came up, throwing a round house kick towards Skylar's head. She ducked and while Zack was still unbalanced she grabbed his left leg and flung him in the air. He flew in the air then landed with a thud on his back. He let out another grunt. It honestly sounded like it really hurt.

See never underestimate our mate. he said smugly. I rolled my eyes.

Zack recovered from the blow quickly then pushed himself in a half flip landing back on his feet. He looked pissed. They both circled each other, looking for a new line of attack. Zack threw out punches left and right, and Skylar mainly dodged them, not really being offensive.

After a while of this going on, they stopped and tried to catch their breath. Suddenly Skylar started throwing rapid punches, none of them really hit Zack, and he easily dodged them. They paused again sweat poured from the both of them.