Spooning

Skylar Pov.

My head was pounding. It felt like a school bus had ran over my head fifteen times in a row. I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. Where am I? I looked around and I the only thing I could make out was a train. Am I in Derek's warehouse? I jumped when I heard an agonizing scream. Is that Erica?

" You broke her arm?!!!" I heard Stiles scream. I slowly turned my head trying not to scream from the agonizing pain in my head as I did. I saw Erica lying in Stiles arm with her arm in Derek's hands. Scott sat close watching in shock. They started to blur out agian but I forced myself to stay awake. I need pack blood, I need it now.

"D-derek." I barley managed to say. I saw his head snap towards me and was right next to me in an instant. I looked into his bright green eyes. Scott quickly came up to my side. I pushed my self up off the floor, I slid backwards leaning against one of the seats of the train.

" What happened?" I asked looking at Scott.

" Jackson destroyed the library and gave us a warning." Scott said looking at the ground. It looked like he was replaying it over and over in his mind. I nodded. I pushed myself off the ground standing to my feet. I could feel a pulse in my head, as I started to fall backwards. Derek quickly caught me with no hesitation.

" Are you sure you want to be doing that/" Derek asked concerned.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Just need a moment." I paused trying to get my head back together. The pulse started to decrease. I tried taking another step, and I was fine. I nodded. " Yeah I'm fine now."

" Okay." Scott walked off and went outside of the trailer. Derek hesitated watching me. I nodded my head. He turned around then followed Scott outside. I took a deep breath ignoring the small aching in my head. I followed them out.

" I'm going to help you stop him, as part of your pack." Scott said. His voice was filled with determination. Derek looked at Scott in shock. I though Scott was already part of his pack. I guess not, the must just have an alliance or something, I sat on an old barrel and watched them.

" If you want me in it, fine. But we do it on one condition." Scott said with more authority. " We are going to catch him, not kill him." Derek let out a sigh.

"And?" he asked.

" And we do it my way." Scott ordered. " I think I know someone who can help." Scott continued. Derek looked at him with concern. "Who?" He winced, he looked almost afraid of what Scott was going to say.

" My boss." Scott shrugged. What does his boss have to do with anything?

" No. I don't trust him." Derek refused. Scott looked at me like he needed my help on persuading him. What do I have over Derek that will make him listen to me? I frowned at him and shrugged,.

" I don't know. I don't even know who he is and I've never even met him." I paused and looked at Scott. " Do you trust him?" I asked cautiously. Scott's eyes grew a little wide.

" Of course. He's like a father to me, almost. He has saved my life once." Scott said a little too dramatically for my taste.

" What does he even know that we don't?" Derek snapped.

" He might know more, but also he's smart. He might not know a lot about the Kanima but he does know more than any of us. He can help us think of a plan. He has good intentions, I know that for sure." Scott said determined. I would normally say no way in hell, but right now we are at a desperate point.

We need all the help we can get. I sighed. I jumped when I heard a screech outside the wear house. Oh no, the hunters their here. Why the hell would they bring us back here?! My heart began racing. I'm not in very good shape to fight right now, I'm still a little light headed. I heard the sound of a car door slamming shut. Emmett was the first to rush into the warehouse.