DanganRonpa One Shots (COMPLE...

By SuchFandoms

Yay! New one shot book! Here are things you can request: -Character x Reader -Character x Character -Fluff -S... More

Rain (Gonta Gokuhara x Shy!Reader)
You Don't Understand (Bully!Fuyuhiko x Suicidal!Reader)
Gone (Ishimaru x Reader)
His Special Flower (Gonta Gokuhara x OC)
Confessions (Kazuichi Souda x Reader)
Someone Interesting (Izuru Kamakura x OC)
Koala (Gundham x Clingy!Reader)
Secretly Hurting (Gonta x Suicidal!Depressed!Reader)
Goddamn Fans (Leon Kuwata x Jealous!Reader)
SoudaBuki (7MIH)
Ur Mineeee (YaNderayyy!Iboobkey x Reador)
Disney Theme Songs (DR 1)
Disney Theme Songs (SDR2)
His Trapped Butterfly (Yandere!Gonta Gokuhara x Reader)
NDRV3 BF Scenarios
Outcast (Gundham Tanaka x Bullied!Shy!Reader)
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (7MIH)
Halloween Party (Gonta Gokuhara x Designer!Makeup Artist!Reader)
NDRV3 BF Scenarios 2
DR1 BF Scenarios
DR1 GF Scenarios
We Love You (Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Singer!Self Conscious! Reader x Mondo Owada)
DR1 BF Scenarios
REQUEST UPDATE
NDRV3 BF Scenarios
NDRV3 BF Scenarios
BF Scenarios: Mondo Owada • Perks of Dating
Adorable Kisses (Gonta Gokuhara x Reader)
Face Reveal + 20 Facts About The Author
BF Scenarios • Gundham Tanaka • Perks of Dating
IMPORTANT
BF Scenario • Gonta Gokuhara • Perks of Dating
Christmas Surprise (Mondo x Reader)
Look What You've Done (Yandere!Nagito Komaeda x Reader)
Mask (Nagito Komaeda x Chubby!Depressed!Makeup Artist!Reader)
GF Scenarios • Miu Iruma • Mostly NSFW ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BF Scenarios • Kiyotaka Ishimaru • Perks of Dating
Regretful Announcement
Gentle (Gonta Gokuhara x Reader) LEMON
Mondo Owada (7MIH) + A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT
um hey y'all
CELEBRATION
yeah im done writing this book

Kisses All Over (Mondo Owada x Chubby!Insecure!Reader) LEMON

20.1K 224 1.9K
By SuchFandoms

THIS IS A SMUT! THIS HAS SEXUAL CONENT! ALSO, SWEARING BECAUSE MONDO

Also, idk why, I love writing one shots for Mondo, especially lemons. I feel like he's such an underrated character. There are going to be LOTS of Mondo x Readers. Same with Gonta and Kazuichi because they're my favorites and writing about them make me feel happy ^-^

"Haha! Look at the fat pig!" Hiyoko Saionji mocked you. "You're even worse than Mikan, and that's saying something! You look like a goddamn elephant!" Tears filled your eyes as you began to run.

"Hey look! The fatass is running! That's something you never see!" Togami's words echoed off of the walls as you ran past him.

As you ran by, you felt someone smack your rear. You let out a squeal as you turned to see TeruTeru Hanamura, who smirked.

"You might be fat, but you got a nice ass." He sneered. You covered your face out of embarrassment.

You ran to your boyfriend Mondo's dorm room. You loved his room. His room was decorated with his wall scroll and his bed, which he was sitting on, was dark red with silk sheets and a dark red comforter.

"Moon of my life." Mondo said as he saw you, once again, playing up the whole Game of Thrones pet names. He noticed your tears. "What's wrong?"

"H-Hiyoko was being r-really rude..." You sniffed. "She kept calling me fat... And... so did Byakyua..."

"I'll kill him..." Mondo growled. "I'll talk to Hiyoko, too, but I won't be very nice..." That's when you started crying harder. "Hey, hey, hey, what's up?

"...TeruTeru... touched me." You choked. "He grabbed my butt and it made me feel really insecure and uncomfortable." You bawled into the palms of your hands.

"TeruTeru... that pint-sized prick is gonna fucking die, I swear on my life." Mondo snarled. "Who does he think he is? And who the fuck do those others think they are, calling you fat when you're perfect..."

"I'm not perfect. I'm fat." You protested.

"(Y/n), darling, you're not fat-" Mondo began to say, but you cut him off.

"YES I AM!" You yelled. "I'VE BEEN TOLD IT ALL MY LIFE! I'M FAT AND UGLY!" Mondo eyes narrowed as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You believe that?" He asked. You nodded. He took your hands. "Don't you know that you're the most beautiful fucking creature I've ever seen?" You looked up at him.

"Really?" You asked. "I... I think you're lying..." Mondo put a hand on your face.

"May I show you that I mean it?" He asked. You looked at him, confused.

"I... I guess." You said.

He put his hands on your shoulders and leaned forward, kissing your lips. You kissed back, your arms going around his neck. He ran his tongue along your bottom lip, slipping it into your mouth. Your hands grasped his hair, lightly tugging at it. Mondo pulled away.

"I want to kiss every inch of you that I find beautiful." He said. Your eyes widened.

"W-what...?" You asked.

"Really, I do, but I want your consent first." Mondo said. "Consent is fucking hot." You smiled.

"That is true." You said as Mondo grasped your hands. You gave them a squeeze. "I... I'm just not sure..."

"I just want you know that I love you." He said.

"I know you love me." You replied.

"I just want to show it in another way." He said, scratching the back of his head. "You're beautiful, and I want to prove it to you physically, but... I want to make sure you're... well... ready. And if you're not, I understand-"

"I'm ready." You said. "Please. I might just be a little bit... scared... and embarrassed because I'm fa-"

"Don't say it." Mondo interrupted. "Please. It hurts me when you say stuff like that." He planted a kiss on your forehead, then on your cheek, your jawline, then your neck.

"You're fucking gorgeous." He whispered against your skin, giving you soft kisses. You gave a soft sigh as he kissed a place that you liked. He took notice of this and lightly nibbled on that area, leaving a soft, pink mark.

He lifted his head and got behind you, kissing your neck from behind. Slowly, he lifted your shirt. You stiffened as it got just above your tummy. Mondo took notice of this.

"You're okay." He whispered into your ear. You put your arms up slightly as he took the shirt off. While still kissing your neck, he unhooked your bra, which dropped to the floor, leaving your large breasts uncovered.

You didn't know why, but you suddenly started crying. You felt so embarrassed in front of him.

"Do you want me to stop?" Mondo asked.

"No, I just..." You hiccuped. "I feel ashamed of my body. I'm hideous, and I don't know how you could love someone as revolting as me." You put a hand over your mouth as you cried, stifling your sobs. Mondo wiped away your tears.

"You don't understand how amazing you are." He said. "I love you so, so much, and it's not just your body: it's your laugh, your smile, your heart, your humor, your intelligence... everything. You're the Super High School Level (talent) for a reason."

Mondo slowly began to kiss the top of your back, calming you down. He moved slowly to the left as he kissed your shoulder, your bicep, your forearm, and all the way down to your hand. He gently kissed the tip of each of your fingers.

Mondo kissed all the way back up your arm until he reached the place he'd started, and gave your right arm and hand the same treatment. You smiled lightly as he did this. You loved your partner will all of your heart, and his usually hostile and rude personality was gone and replaced with a gentle and quiet one.

He reached the top of your back and slowly began to kiss down your back. You tensed as he got close to the top of your jeans, which, of course, Mondo noticed. He kissed his way back up, and back to your neck.

Mondo slowly turned you around and looked into your eyes, trying not to look too lustful. The last thing he wanted to do was appear to be someone who'd get with a girl and then leave. He wanted you forever.

Finally, he let his eyes drop your torso, where, almost immediately, you covered your breasts, the tears coming back to your eyes. He placed his hands on yours, gently trying to pull them away.

"Please don't hide your beautiful body." He whispered. You tried your best to cover yourself, but Mondo's grip was too strong. He pulled your hands away.

He must've known that you were going to cover yourself the second he let go because he beat you to it, grasping your hands and intertwining your fingers. He placed his forehead against yours.

"Please. Trust me." He said. "I love you so, so much." Mondo slowly kissed down to your chest where he lightly kissed your breasts. He gently sucked at your right nipple, trying to make sure you were comfortable.

You let out a moan as he did this, which reassured him that you were being pleasured. He continued to do this before switching to the other bud, giving it the same treatment. You gave a couple squeaks and moans.

He lifted his head up and dropped his jacket to the ground. Next, he pulled off his white tank top. Your eyes widened at his build.

His abs were chiseled into his stomach so prominently that they looked like art. His arms were thick, his biceps bulging against his skin. You looked down and blushed as you saw an obvious V-line.

You gently ran your fingers against his skin, making him jump at your cold fingertips suddenly touching his torso.

"I'm sorry..." You looked down, ashamed. Mondo tilted your chin up.

"Don't be. You're fine." He whispered, bringing your lips to his. You returned the passionate kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, breasts against his torso.

Your hands traveled back down to his chest. You lightly drug your fingertips along his body, causing him to shiver. You liked having him feel like this.

You pulled away and gave a small smile before lightly kissing against his neck. He bit his lip as his face went red.

You never kissed Mondo anywhere below the face or head. You always kissed him on the lips, of course, with the occasional cheek and top-of-head kisses where you'd stand on your tippy toes and Mondo still had to bend at the waist slightly.

He always cherished the occasional non-lip kisses. When you'd kiss him on the head, you'd always laugh and have the cutest smile on your face that made his day so much better.

Mondo's face heated up as you kissed his neck, giving small nips here and there. When you reached a spot that made him give out a sigh, you bit down slightly, making him jump. You grinned against his skin as you began to kiss down his chest.

He was shaking slightly as you did this. Some spots on his chest were rather sensitive, and when you'd do anything to it, he'd swear under his breath in pleasure.

That's when he noticed you were just above the top of his pants. He stopped and sat up straighter as your hands reached for the buckle of his pants.

"No." Mondo said, catching you off guard. "I want your first time to be all about you. Only you. Nothing for me, just you. I want you to feel beautiful and loved."

Your face went red as he gently helped you up and laid you down on the bed. Hesitantly, he undid your jeans and pulled them off. You looked away as he saw your legs. His eyes traveled up to your thighs and you sat up.

"Please don't look at my thighs." You whispered. "They're too big... and I have cellulite." You looked away in shame.

"So? Not every girl has to have smooth thighs." Mondo replied. He ran his hands up your thighs.

"Besides, you're fucking beautiful." His hands reached your panties. You looked away again as he pulled them down and off. You covered your face in shame.

"Holy shit." Mondo whispered.

"W-what?" You asked.

"I'm just... in awe." Mondo said, his face going red. "You're absolutely, outrageously beautiful." Your face went red, too.

Mondo then planted kisses on the valley between your breasts, slowly kissing down. Instinctively, you pulled away the second he was about to kiss your stomach.

"Sorry..." You whispered. "I'm just..." Mondo grasped your hand.

"You're stunning." He said as he began to kiss your tummy, slowly creeping his lips down your plush body. Your face was almost blood red as he reached your legs.

Mondo began gradually making his way up your right leg with his lips. He kissed the inside of your thigh, all the way down to your feet. Mondo made his way back up where he did the same thing to your left leg.

He was intentionally teasing you as he took his time kissing the inside of your thigh to your womanhood. You closed your eyes as you could feel Mondo's breath get closer and closer until finally, he was at your entrance.

You tried to close your legs out of embarrassment but Mondo spread them and gave an excruciatingly long lick to your core, earning a squeak from you. The tip of his tongue lightly flicked at your clit, making your throw your head back and moan loudly.

"So damn beautiful..." You heard him mutter as he attacked your womanhood, forgetting about being gentle and sucking, licking, nibbling and kissing your lower regions.

Your hands made their way down to his hair which you pulled at, tugging it as his teeth grazed your clit. You knew he was teasing you by licking anywhere but the bundle of nerves, making you whimper.

That noise was music to his ears. He wanted to hear you whimper like that, so he intentionally tapped your clit with the tip of his tongue for a second before diving his tongue into your entrance.

You yanked his hair by accident, making him groan against you, the vibrations of the noise sending sparks up your spine.

Finally, he gave you what you wanted. He began to suck and nibble at your clit, driving you crazy. You panted as pleasure began to make its way through your veins.

You could feel yourself getting close, so you began to moan louder. The tightness in your stomach mixed with the overwhelming pleasure was too much to handle as you released, your eyes rolling into the back of your head and loudly moaning your lover's name.

Mondo lifted his head and slowly began unbuckling his pants. He slid them off, then his boxers. Your face turned bright red at the sight of his large member.

Very carefully, Mondo crawled over you, lining himself up.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Mondo asked.

"Yes." You replied. Slowly, Mondo sheathed himself inside of you.

You couldn't help but claw at his back from pain. It felt like you were being ripped in half as he completely entered you. You heard him groan.

"You can... move." You whispered. He slowly began to move, but he noticed you crying.

"Are you okay?" He asked, leaning down so his face was close to yours.

"It... hurts." You admitted. "But... I want you to feel pleasure..." Mondo kissed your forehead.

"I can be patient. It's your first time, and I'm guessing you're in pain." He replied. "I'll wait for you. Don't lie. I don't want you hurting." He placed his forehead on yours as he patiently waited.

You then noticed the pain began to fade away, and was quickly replaced with pleasure. You gave a quiet moan, signaling Mondo. He nodded, kissed your forehead once more, and slowly rolled back his hips. The two of you moaned in unison.

Mondo's pace quickened as he could tell you were feeling more pleasure. You moaned as he did this and let yourself relax. He placed a hand on your waist and one on your shoulder to support himself as he began to quickly thrust.

"Nngh..." You squeaked as his thrusts greatly increased.

"F..uck." Mondo whispered as he began slamming into you. Your moans got louder with each thrust, making Mondo smirk.

You grasped his shoulders, rubbing your hands down his arms as he pounded into you, your breasts bouncing with each thrust.

You could feel the tightness in your stomach return from last time, but much more intense. You could barely control yourself as you moaned out Mondo's name.
This pleasure you felt was immense, feeling your two bodies intertwine as one as you orgasmed.

With a shout, you released onto the sheets, lightly soiling yourself. Mondo continued to ride out his orgasm, thrusting harshly a few more times before pulling out, releasing as he did. The sticky liquid coated your lower half and a bit of the sheets.

The two of you laid there, trying to catch your breaths. Mondo lowered his lips to yours, giving you a quick kiss before laying next to you and wrapping his arms around you like teddy bear, pulling you extremely close to him.

The warmth of his body was one of the most calming feelings ever. His arms around your naked body, clutching you for dear life.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." He whispered. "Don't you aren't fat; you are fucking beautiful, you understand me?"

"Yes." You snuggled into him, quickly falling asleep.

"Goodnight, moon of my life." Mondo whispered before falling asleep himself.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2646 FUCKING WORDS WTF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
231K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
10.1K 128 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...
1.1K 2 26
book I COMPLETE!! //SLIGHT CW/TW FOR SOME CHAPTERS: swearing, alcohol, dirty jokes/remarks no real smut/lemon is in this book because i would find a...