Landview: Sophomores✔️(Wattpa...

angel48183 által

Now with their first year behind them, Alex and gang are back for round two only this time what happens when... Több

Sophomores
New job
Jake Holland
Beach date, oh my
Getting to know you, a lot of you
Surprise!
Yes or no
Weekend getaway
Weekend getaway, part 2
Weekend getaway, part 3
What the hell was that?
Place your bets!
Homecoming issues
Moping is good for the soul
Karma is a bitch
Creepy crawlies: A Halloween Chapter
Fall is upon us
Fatal attraction at its best
Jake meet my parents, the Governor and first lady
You're what?
Marry me
Shock doesn't even explain things
Forgiveness is key
The gala
Thanksgiving and a wedding
Honesty
Faculty event
I'll be home for Christmas
Back to business
My gorgeous valentine
People are nuts
Spring break
Finals
Getting close
I think my water broke
Welcome home, Jacob
There's been a situation

It's a...............!

1.8K 103 2
angel48183 által

Jake

I opened the door, and Ally's eyes widened.

She looked at me. "What is this?"

"The nursery. I called in a few favors from our crazy friends," I answered.

She walked into the nursery and looked at everything. "Why does it say, Jacob?"

I walked over and wrapped my arms around Ally from behind her. "Because we're having a boy."

She turned to me. "What?"

"Ally, we're having a boy. In your nightmare, you saw a little girl, but we are having a boy. I sent the guys a text to let them know the gender. The guys and the girls were over here. They set up the nursery as a surprise for you," I said to her.

She threw her arms around my neck.

"Oh, my god, Jake," Ally exclaimed.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Honey, I promise nothing will happen to our baby."

She moved her hands to my face and pulled me into a kiss. Then she let go, looking at everything.

"So, did I do good?" I asked with a look.

"You did amazing." She placed her hands on the side of the crib. I joined her.

"Just think, in a few months, we will have this little boy in our arms," Ally reminded me.

"I can't wait," I said.

Just seeing the excitement in Ally's face was awesome. It was the first time she truly got excited about the baby.

I placed my hand on her belly, and the baby was kicking up a storm.

"Um, Jake," Ally said.

"Yeah, baby?" I asked.

"I'm hungry," Ally told me.

I gave her a look, and she gave me an innocent look.

I was in the supermarket picking up everything Ally requested. Thank god for a twenty-four-hour supermarket. I looked at the list, and she had some, well, exciting things on it.

I tossed in items as I saw them. The quicker I got done, the quicker I could go home. As I was looking at the ice cream, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hungry?" I heard someone ask.

I turned to see Brendan standing there. I looked at him. What the hell was he doing here?

"Busy," I said, trying to finish up.

"You know, it would be a shame if something were to happen to that beautiful wife of yours," Brendan mentioned.

I stopped and turned around to look at Brendan. He was smirking. What the fuck?

"Are you making a threat?" I questioned.

"Not at all, it's an observation. I mean, Alex's home alone now, isn't she?" Brendan asked.

Forget about the food, I ran out of the store, hopped on my bike, and peeled out of there. All I could think of is if someone harmed Ally or our baby, I would kill them without hesitation.

I pulled up and quickly got off my bike. I ran into the house to hear laughing.

I stood there, and she and Erik stopped to look at me.

"Jake? Where's the food?" Ally asked.

"Um, I forgot my wallet," I lied. I didn't want to worry, Ally.

"Good thing Erik brought some then," she grinned as she ate.

"Yeah, Erik, can I have a word?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," Erik said, walking towards me.

"Outside," I mentioned, motioning outside.

We stepped outside of the house.

"What?" Erik exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down. I don't want Ally to worry. It's not good for her or the baby," I shushed him.

"Does your brother have a death wish?" Erik questioned.

"Yep," I replied. I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

"Look, if it will make you feel better, one of us can stay with her at all times," Erik offered.

"Yeah, it would. Why are you at my house at four in the morning?" I questioned.

"I got hungry and know Alex likes this take out. So, I called her," he shrugged. Usually, it would piss me off, but at this moment, I was more relieved than anything.

Once Erik left, we went to bed. As Ally snuggled into me and slept, I laid awake, replaying what Brendan said. I didn't want to leave our home, but I felt like if we didn't, she and the baby wouldn't be safe. I knew I would have to come up with a reason to leave, or she wouldn't.

"What are you talking about we have to leave?" Ally asked, confused.

I knew she wasn't happy. Hell, I wasn't pleased. I planned on living here and raising our family.

"Jake! Stop! Talk to me," she begged.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. I looked up at Ally. "I ran into Brendan at the store."

"Okay. And?" She asked.

"Ally, he made a threat. He knew you were home alone. Something didn't feel right," I said, looking at her. "I want to keep both of you safe."

"Okay." Her voice was quiet.

"You won't fight me on this?" It surprised me.

"No, Jake, I don't want you to feel stress, which in return puts stress on me. For everyone's sake, we'll leave." Ally reasoned.

I pulled her to me, hugging her. I felt Jacob kicked and knew he approved. I made a couple of calls. She did as well, and within the hour, we had people helping us move for the time being.

We moved back to her old apartment building, and luckily, Maggie had an apartment with two bedrooms available. It was Ryan's apartment. He took Ally's old apartment, and we took his.

As much as Ryan irked me, I could not be more grateful for this. The guys and I set up the nursery in one room while the girls and Maggie helped Ally with our bedroom.

After we finished, we ordered a pizza. Ally lounged on the couch, eating with her legs across my lap.

"So, are you excited to be having a boy?" Matt asked.

"Honestly, as long as the baby is healthy, I would be fine either way," Ally said.

"What about you, Jake?" Matt asked.

"I'd be lying if I wasn't happy that it's a boy!" They all laughed as I shrugged. I couldn't help it; I have a son.

Later on, everyone left, and we lay in bed. Ally was asleep. It had been a long night last night and today with the quick move. I rubbed her belly as Jacob kicked each time I moved my hand. I smiled. I was going to have a son.

I lay there, thinking about what Brendan said. When did my brother go from being this good guy to a despicable guy who I can't stand? We were always close, but now, I don't even know him. It's the same with Mia. Mia was still sweet, and now, she was as bad. The whole thought left a bad taste in my mouth.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and went for a run. Ally was still sleeping. I needed to clear my head from everything from last night. Once I finished, I headed for home.

Home, the house we couldn't go to because of that stupid threat. I also knew this was more to do with money than anything. That gave me an idea.

I made a call to my attorney.

Hello?

"Roger, it's Jake," I said.

Jake, it's six in the morning!

"Yeah, I know. I need you to draft up some papers." I mentioned.

It's Saturday for crying out loud!

"I know Roger, but I need this done like ASAP. Just do it," I ordered.

Fine, what do you need?

I explained what I wanted, then hung up. Why must attorneys be so damn tricky, especially when I'm paying him good money? Therefore, I went into teaching.

I made my way to the apartment. When I came inside, Ally was still asleep. I hopped in the shower. I let the hot water flow over my body as I stood there. Then I heard movement. The shower door opened, and before I knew it, I felt two delicate hands on my back.

I turned to see her face. God, she was beautiful, even in the morning. I turned and pulled her into a kiss, letting the water flow over us. I allowed my hands to glide over her wet body until they landed on her bump. God, I loved that bump. She had gotten a little bigger since she was so petite, anyway.

I turned her around to face the back of the shower. My hardness was entirely in the display from being in contact with her. I moved close behind her, running my hands along the front of her body, letting them linger on her breast. She let out a soft moan, and without hesitation, I pulled her hips to me. I found the spot and slid right in. Shit, she was more than ready.

I started thrusting in and out slowly, savoring her thoroughly. Most guys are quick, but I like to enjoy the woman in my life. Even my first time, I enjoyed taking my time.

As I continued, I moved one hand to the front of her body and down between her legs. I started massaging her in between her legs as she moaned even louder. That made me pick up my pace a bit until I felt her body shudder against me, and she let out a hearty groan, finding her release, which in return makes me release. I groaned as I filled her. God, that was amazing.

We finished washing up and getting out of the shower. As we dressed, I looked at Ally, admiring her beauty. I was absolutely and irrevocably in love with my wife. She was my everything, and I knew I was hers. I didn't care about the age difference or that our romance was whirlwind. She was what I desired, and at that moment, I was happy.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

19 0 16
Alex and Elizabeth have finally settled down. The heat seems to be waning. But after a girl shows up at their house looking for someone that's been d...
Torn Dan által

Ifjúsági irodalom

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...
116K 1.8K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...
973 54 25
Harper is not like the other girls. She just wants to read, graduate and go to college. But that all changes when three hot guys come in the restaura...