Arranged Marriage (kouha x re...

By PinkPotato707

You always thought you'd marry for love, however fate decided otherwise. what will you do when multiple men (... More

intro
The Palace
Prince Kouha
Unruly Love
I Love You
Mine
The Showdown
Thank You
Flower Garden
peach tree
"Yes"
Djinn Equip
Across The Ocean
White Snow In The Moonlight
Save Me
Trump Card
The Courtyard
Goundi
Red Roses

Princes

1.7K 46 24
By PinkPotato707

A/N:

btw does anyone else think that pictures really cute!

....... No just me ........ ok.

Enjoy the chapter *^*

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"(Y/N), how are you holding up?" asked Kougyoku walking towards you, "Who has the right to tell me what" you said not shifting your gaze from the window.

"You heard that?" said Kougyoku stopping a few feet away from you, "yes, now please tell me, what is this news i must hear" you said looking at Kougyoku.

"The date of your marriage has been set, You are to be married to Kouha within 2 weeks."

You were speechless. So soon, how could you just get married in 2 weeks like that?! 

How.

"T-two weeks?" you said in awe, staring at Kougyoku, 

"Yes" she said bowing her head a little, "the lord Kouen has also requested your presence, would you like me to come with you?" 

"No, i'm alright, thank you Kougyoku" you said.

You got up and smoothed out your dress, you then walked past Kougyoku and out the door.

You walked down the halls of the Kou Empire's palace halls deep in thought. You kept walking until you stopped in front of a big door leading into Kouen's office.

You smoothed out your dress and hair, stood up straight and knocked on the door.

"Enter" said a voice from inside, you opened the door and walked into the office to find Kouen sitting at his desk.

"You asked for my presence lord Kouen?" you said bowing.

"Yes, princess (Y/N) i'm sure you've already heard the news about the arrangements for the wedding?" he said looking up from his scroll.

"Yes, may i ask why the wedding is to be so soon?" you asked,

"We wan't this marriage to be successful in order for the alliance between Kou and Goundi to continue, and so due to recent events we would like to make the wedding as soon as possible, do you now understand?" he said

"Yes your my lord" you said.

"On another note, we will be having some visitors in the Kou palace within a few days time, i want you to stay away from them as much as possible, is that understood?" he said,

"Yes my lord, but do you mind me asking who these visitors might be?" you asked curiously

"King Sinbad of Sindria and a few of his loyal generals and followers" he said bitterly.

"Sinbad?" you said.

<<TIME SKIP>>

'I wonder for what reason King Sinbad might be coming? I've heard great things about him, about how he was the first dungeon capturer, and how he created Sindria and the seven seas alliance. But why would he come here? i thought Sindria and Kou didn't get along. I guess it's none of my buisness, and i shouldn't go nosing into others affairs, all i have to do is stay away from Sinbad and the others, i can do that.' 

You were walking through the halls of palace deep in thought until you noticed something outside the window. You looked out to see the palace arena, and inside was Kouha. He seemed to be training, his metal vessel at hand, growing and shrinking at the exact right moments.

'Kouha's pretty strong huh,' You thought as you made your way to the arena's seating area.

You sat in one of the chairs watching him intently.

'This is the man i'm to marry in 2 weeks time.'

You watched Kouha for a little while, before he turned his head and saw you watching him.

He shrunk his metal vessel to it's normal size before making his way towards you. 

"(Y/N)!" He said happily hugging you tightly, "Oh um hello Kouha" you said, a slight blush crept up to your cheeks.

"I've missed you so much!" he said pulling you closer to him, "Kouha...." the image of Kouha's leg came to your mind "......I'm sorry" you lost the will to stand and melted into his arms crying.

"(Y/N)! are you ok?!" he said worriedly holding you. "It's my fault! your leg might never work again and it's all my fault!" you lightly cried into his chest.

"(Y/N), I'll be alright" he said sitting on the floor with you in his arms, "No, i saw your leg" you cried.

"No really (Y/N) i'm gonna be ok, my brother Kouen is healing it" he said, "What?" you looked up at him "yes, my brother is healing it, although normally he can heal any wound within seconds with his djinn, this seems to be different, your djinn's power is very great (Y/N)" he said smiling at you.

"S-so... you'll be ok?" you asked, "Yes" he said petting your hair.

"Kouha..."  "Don't worry (Y/N), i won't let anyone hurt you ever again" he said "I won't ever leave you, you'll always be by my side"

"You're just kidding right there, right?" you said pulling away looking at him,

"Nope" he said simply patting your head, "come" he got up and handed you his hand. You took it not sure what to expect.

He began walking towards the palace, "Um...Kouha were are we going?" you asked him, "You'll see" he said.

You turned the corner to see Koumei. He looked really bad. He had dark marks under his eyes and his clothes and hair were much messier than usual.

"Oh hi mei!" said Kouha, 

"Koumei are you ok?" you asked him worriedly.

"Of course, why do you ask?" he said looking at you, "Um mei, you look terrible" said Kouha simply.

"I'm fine" said Koumei brushing off his brothers comment. 

"Are you sure Koumei? how much sleep did you get last night?" you asked him, "i got some sleep" he said rubbing the back of his head, "Please don't lie to me Koumei" you said in a begging voice.

"Ugh, fine i didn't sleep, i needed to finish some work i had" he said.

You turned your head to look at Kouha, 

"but.... there are maids!" 

"........"

"Ugh..... fine" 

"Thank you Kouha" you said pecking his cheek making them go pink.

you walked over to Koumei. "Come Koumei" you said pulling at his sleeve.

"Where are we going?" he said fanning himself with his metal vessel.

"You need to be taken care of Koumei, so like you took care of me i'll now take care of you" you said.

"I don't need to be taken care of" "yes you do Koumei, now please just come with me" "Fine, but where are we going?" "Um.... would you mind pointing me in the direction of your room?" you said realizing you had no idea where you were going. "Follow me" he said sounding annoyed.

<<TIME SKIP>>

"Here" said Koumei opening a fancy door letting you in before him. You walked into a large fancy room, adorned with beautiful furniture and decorations.

"Alright sit here" you said to Koumei pointing at a couch, he sat obediently, you placed your hand on his forehead, then inspected his face.

"Ok what you definitely need is sleep" you said looking at him, "no, what i need is to work, i haven't finished yet" he said getting up.

"No Koumei what you need is sleep, and a lot of it considering the marks under your eyes" you said crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"But......ugh fine" he said breaking under your glare. you pushed him towards the bed and (very awkwardly) tucked him in. And just like that, almost as soon as his head touched the pillow, he was sound asleep.

'Oh Koumei, when will you learn to take care of yourself?'  You thought. You smoothed out your dress and walked out the room. You took in a deep breath and made your way down the hall, you turned the corner to meet the gaze of 2 light blue eyes. 

"Oh- um h-hello Hakuryuu" you said timidly, "Uh... yeah h-hey (Y/N)" he said looking down at the ground. 

There was a moment of awkward silence, "listen, Hakuryuu...." "no (Y/N) i should be the one to talk, you see... i never should have kissed you that day, i had no right and it was a mistake, i'm sorry" he said looking down at his feet.

"It's alright Hakuryuu, it's not your fault, but...." your voice trailed off as you looked down at his chest. 

"No, (Y/N), don't blame yourself for that! we were fighting after all" he said trying to make you feel better. "No but Hakuryuu, i couldn't control myself! i needed, i wanted to hurt you! and i just can't imagine what would've happened if i did something worse to you!" you said, your eyes began to water at the thought.

"But you didn't, you didn't do anything worse, you controlled it! and now were even, alright? were both ok" he said out stretching his hand.

"ok" you said shakily taking his hand, you then pulled Hakuryuu into a hug making him blush furiously.

"Ok! i must go now" you said pulling away from the hug, "o-ok" said Hakuryuu still blushing.

You trotted off to look for Kougyoku.

<<TIME SKIP, A FEW DAYS LATER>>

"Look Kougyoku! i did it!" you said happily holding up a flower crown. "Yes it looks good! a little more practice and it'll be perfect!" she smiled at you.

"Hey who's that?" you said looking behind Kougyoku to see a maid waving at the 2 of you.

"Hm.. i wonder... let's go see what's up" she said getting up. You both made your way towards the maid, "What is it?" asked Kougyoku, "Lord Kouen sent me to tell the two princesses to go to him and the others in the throne room" said the maid.

"Alright thank you" said Kougyoku to the maid, who bowed and walked away. "I guess were going to the throne room" said Kougyoku and began walking down the hall.

<<THE THRONE ROOM>>

You entered the throne room to find the Ren family.

Kouen was sitting in his chair with Koumei and Kouha at his side. Hakuryuu stood beside them with his spear at hand.

Kougyoku went over to Kouen's side, then signaled you to come stand with you beside Kouen.

<<A/N: ok so just imagine Kouen is sitting in his throne in the middle, then Koumei is on the left (Kouen's right) while Kouha's on the right. (Kouen's left) Then Hakuryuu is beside Kouha and you and Kougyoku are beside Koumei. However you are all slightly behind Kouen. Got that? sorry, OCD kicked in XD>>

The doors then opened and a bunch of people entered the room.

In front was a tall man with purple hair in a ponytail and fancy looking clothing. Then at his side behind him were two men, a tall one with short red hair and golden armor, 'Could he be a fanalis?'  you thought as you looked at the red haired man. The other was of average height with pale skin and had short wight hair with a green arabian keffiyeh.

Behind the two men were 3 kids, a little boy with blue hair in a long braid, a girl with... 'red hair? is she a fanalis as well?!'  

And a boy who looked to be about your age, with short blond hair.

"Greetings Lord Kouen, it is a pleasure to see you again" ssaid the purple haired man to Kouen, a grin on his face.

"Sinbad"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Ta Da!

*Gives out a big sigh* So what did you think? 

Don't worry i promise the next chapter will have A LOT more stuff going on, trust me i have it all planed out. (;

Also this chapter is officially the longest one in the story so far! Exactly 1900 words!

maybe next chapter i'll try and make it 2000 words long!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment any suggestions or tips you might think would make the story better, i'm always open for ideas.

Till next time! 

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 5 6
How love turns into obsession, how obsession turns into madness.
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.
29.7K 392 19
A unfortunate tragedy happened to you which is your girlfriend cheating on another guy however a situation happens where you have to live with some l...
65.2K 2K 19
I do not own magi, magi characters, you, or picture I just own the story line. I wanted to try something different then the other stories so please r...