Away-A Lapidot Story

By CluelessChild

Lapis has never really been fond of the small green gem, ever since she moved in with Peridot she's been on t... More

Lazuli!
Steven!
The Mission
Wake up Peridot
Where is she!?
Go away!
Lost
Camp Pining Hearts
Cute Cuddles and Baby Blankets
The Rival
Lair
Acting
Trying
Attempt
Guess who
Attack!
Corruption Part 1
Corruption Part 2
The Finale (End)

Fusion

808 20 5
By CluelessChild

Hey it's AlexiTheFurry, please read my author note book so you're not confused if I disappear for a few days.
----------------------------------
The next day Peridot was looking through some boxes Steven gave her when she found a music disc, Peridot put it in a music player and listened to it. She danced around a little and smiled, she picked up her alien plushy and danced with it. Lapis watched her until the song ended, she walked over to the small gem and held out her hand for Peridot to dance with her. Peridot smiled and danced with Lapis unaware that Steven and Garnet were watching them, Peridot didn't even notice their gems glow. There was a bright-ish light and a new gem stood where the two gems were. (I'm not sure what the artist who made this fusion calls her so I'm good to use Turquoise for the name) The fusion looks at Steven and Garnet, she then picks up a metal pan and looks at herself. She touches Peridot's gem and drops the pan, she holds her hands out in front of her and flies out of the barn "Haha! YES!" She looks at Steven and walks over. Steven hugs Turquoise "I can't believed you two fused!" "I can't believe it either!" Steven looks at her "what's your name?" Turquoise looks at Steven "I don't know..." Steven looks at Garnet who is about the same hight as Turquoise, Garnet smiles "I'm sure whatever name they choose will be wonderful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.4K 469 51
|Guys I know this is random but I needed it anyways| Anyways probably mostly memes Anywhere from PJO to Harry Potter plus more Also my chaotic life #...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC