My Blind Mate <3 [Editing]

By AshleyMtCastle

Adrian's POV "Dad, Wyatt, Brian, Lissa, Kassidy, and everyone else of the pack Kaitlyn here is my mate." The... More

**ProLouge** My Blind Mate <3 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 1>>
MY BLiND MATEChapter 2 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 3 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 4 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 5 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 6 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 7 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 8 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 9 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 10 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 11 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 12 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 13 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 14 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 15 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 16 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 17 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 19 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 20 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 21 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 22 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 23 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 24 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 25 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 26 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 27 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 28 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 29 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 3O :) <3
EPILOGUE

MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 18 <3

8.7K 191 6
By AshleyMtCastle

Recap:

I looked at him and then looked down to see my drawings.

I touched them and said "I can't believe it's my own nightmare."

I touched the one where Kaitlyn had blood trickling down. I couldn't see the person yelling at her but I could tell it was a girl by the voice.

Brian touched my cheek and I put my hand on his.

"You've been having alot of these recently. Do you know what is going on yet?" My husband asked.

"Not yet. I feel like I'm missing something. I-I just don't know what yet."

"It'll come to you. It always does."

I half smiled but I felt weak. I always did after I had a vision or two sometimes 4 in a row. Those took forever sometimes. I had to sit there for hours and go back and forth in between the visions to get them right. Matter of fact I had one the other night and afterwards I had to be on bed rest for the rest of the day.

Brian helped me up and over to the bed. "I'll be right back with some blood and aspirin."

I nodded and he kissed me. I smiled but I was glad I was married to this man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: Please Vote and Comment! :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

I woke up again that night breathing hard and sweating. I sat up and blinked several times trying hard not to cry but I couldn't help it.

Mom had to know that last vision was going to be hurtful and very painful for me to watch. I didn't believe it of course but mom's visions were always right and always ended up coming true some how.

I sighed and turned over but accidentally hit Adrian. He chuckled and said "It's fine" before I could say anything.

"Why are you awake?"  I asked.
"Had a bad dream so I turned over and it just so happens that you were awake too."
"Oh what was your dream about?"
"Me leaving you."

I gasped. I bit my lip and my eyes got all blurry again.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

I shook my head because I didn't want to tell him.

He touched my cheek and wiped my tears away. Adrian also wrapped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok. I'm here. Will you please tell me what you're crying about?"

Again I shook my head, I couldn't tell him. I wouldn't be able to handle it. It's not that I didn't want to tell him. It was because I was scared of what he was going to say.

I yawned making him think that I was sleepy again.

"Don't do that, it's contagious." Adrian yawned.

We both chuckled then he snuggled closer to me. I kissed my mark and we both shivered. I then felt my vision brighten up more.

I felt the pull tighten in my chest and I smiled. Adrian coughed and then snuggled up to me and whispered "Whenever we  get up later because it's already 4:45 am in the morning will you please tell me then?"

I just nodded.

Adrian sighed happily and we both drifted off in to dreamland in each other's arms. Hopefully this time I wouldn't have another nightmare.

**************************************************
LATER THAT MORNING/NOONISH

Adrian's P.O.V.

It was around 11:45 when I woke up, I noticed me and Kaitlyn were all tangled up in each other. I smiled. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

She stirred and laid her head on my chest, I grinned and just laid there. I heard Kassidy and Hayes stir, I leaned up a little bit to see but I couldn't, "Hey no hanky panky over there in my mates bed." I growled softly. Hayes chuckled.

"If I wanted that, we would be in my bedroom." he huskily said.

My mate giggled and said "Please don't do that in my bed mother will have a conniption fit if we did it before our Engagement Party and Wedding."

We all laughed at that and I sat up as Kaitlyn snuggled up closer. "Are you cold?" Before she could respond Kassidy said "It's freezing in here." I then noticed it was a bit chilly in the room but no one was allowed to mess with the temp gauge unless father messed it up again.

I sighed. I laid back down beside Kaitlyn and pulled the covers up and over our heads. She laughed.
"What are you doing?"
"Hiding us."
"No really, what are you doing?" Kaitlyn asked.
"Getting our faces warm."
She just giggled. I came to find I really loved that sound.

I then climbed on top of her and whispered "I love you." in her ear. Kaitlyn felt her way up my chest and my lord it felt amazing. I cant explain how good it actually felt. But as she got to my face she wrapped her arm around my neck and brought my lips down to hers. "Heyyyy no hanky panky over there, Kaitlyn." Kassidy giggled.

She let go which I was not happy with but I heard her tummy grumble and so I uncovered us. As I pulled the covers off I noticed Kaitlyn's eyes had gotten brighter with specks of silver. I made a mental note to ask her about her vision later on. As we all were getting ready I asked Kassidy and Hayes to go out so I could talk to Kaitlyn alone.

"Why did you ask them to leave?" Kaitlyn asked.
"I want you to tell me about your dream, remember?"
She gulped and looked down at her hands.
I walked over to her and took her in my arms. Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around me then laid her head on my chest.
I was shocked at her next words.
"I'm scared to tell you."
She should know by now that I wouldn't ever hurt her. I loved her for heaven sake. What did she have to be scared about.
I was curious as to why she would be scared to tell me anything.

"You can tell me anything, sweetheart." I said calmly as I could.
She didn't respond for a couple of minutes so I pushed her gently back a little to look at her and she had tears running down her face again. I couldn't stand for her to cry. Damn It!

 WHAT THE HELL SCARED HER SO BADLY???

"If....I tell you...will you promise not to get mad?"
"Of course."

She told me the real reason why she up this morning and told me about her mom making her see the visions she had.

After she told me I was in shock. I couldn't believe I had seen myself breaking up with the love of my life. I really hope I didn't. My wolf was whimpering and growling at the same time. I felt my heart shift into overdrive at the thought of us leaving Kaitlyn. I wouldn't be able to do it. Maybe I could change the vision somehow. I knew Lissa's vision's weren't false, they usually happened. I would have to have a talk with her mother soon. As for someone hurting my mate.....my vision went red and I wanted to phase, shift or whatever right then.

I had to calm down. I moved away from Kaitlyn so I could get my bearings back, so I wouldn't hurt her.

I heard her sigh heavily then ask "A-A-are.........you...m-mad?"

I breathed in and out several times before I answered.

"To be honest....yes and no."

"I-I thought you would be."

"It's ok, I just hope that neither of them happen, because if they did. I would loose it, literally. I don't know what I would do without you now."

She smiled and I was finally calm enough so I went back over to her and placed both of my hands on each side of her cheeks and gently pressed my lips to hers.

As the kiss grew it got more heated and passionate. I laid her back on to the bed as I trailed my kisses down to my mark. Kaitlyn giggled and I smiled. I ran my hands up the sides of her waist and I heard her say my name. I looked in to her eyes then said

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"If we go any further I won't be held accountable for my actions." Kaitlyn blushed.

I smiled and I knew what she meant. I think she was waiting for her vision to come back to her, that way she would be able to see me, well see all of me before we mated.

We got up and I helped her downstairs well actually I carried her bridal style in the kitchen. Everyone was in the kitchen by that time and eating. It was kind of loud as we entered it got quiet and they all greeted us as Mr. and Miss Alpha to be. I smiled and Kaitlyn blushed.

*****************************************
LATER ON THAT EVENING

Adrian's P.O.V.

All of the pack had settled down for watching some T.V. on the big flat screen when he heard something hard hit the front door of the mansion. Some of the pack males stood up in front of their mates just like I did when Gennie came rushing through the hallway.

I was confused at first but when Drake one of our Guards carried a girl in with ragged clothes and her hair was all messed up and she had blood dripping down her arm I understood.

We took in Rogues that were injured but after they healed they usually went on their way.

But also my heart beat started to flutter which was really weird. I already had a mate and there was no way I was going to leave her.

When she was out of sight the feeling automatically went away. I wondered if she was an Omega too. You see the Omega's were the only wolves that had any kind of abilities besides the Healers.

There was something curious about her though, it seemed like I had seen her somewhere before but I wasn't sure where.

We all sat up for a little while wondering what happened with that girl when Gennie came out of the spare bedrooms on the main floor.

I stood up and asked the main question every one had been wondering.

"What the hell happened?"

"I'm surprised ya'll didn't hear her screaming outside or in the bedroom for that matter. She said her mate and her had ran off from their pack to be together because her family didn't like him and when they trespassed on to another packs territory they were ambushed and her mate was taken. She's terrified but she'll be fine. Kacy's with her now."

"Kacy?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Nothing."

We all looked at each other and then Kassidy said she had to go home because her father had come back in from town and she wanted to visit him for awhile before he left again. It was the first time I noticed a bruise under her hair on the back of her neck after she quickly moved it back in place. I'ma have to have a talk with Kaitlyn and Hayes tonight about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 108K 32
Set in the 1860's or so! The life of a lone wolf is a dangerous one. Holding onto your territory without the help of a pack can prove to be deadly. G...
275K 4.5K 10
••• Sequel to Help Me ••• Being the youngest of 5 children, Jessica has no worries or responsibilities. She considers herself to be lucky since she i...
355K 10.7K 35
Alpha twins Helena and Heather have defined all odds. They were born healthy, they didn't have any growth problems, and they were just as mischievous...
3.1K 325 38
An average man withholding a big dream, a dream that is filled with adventures and sword fighting warriors, dark magic that is being controlled by wi...