Fame Changed Everything (Larr...

By Larrys_Girl

Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and... More

Chapter 1 ~ The Past
Chapter 2 ~ The Interview
Chapter 3 ~ The Bracelets
Chapter 4 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 5 ~ The Meeting
Chapter 6 ~ The Promise
Chapter 7 ~ The Lunch
Chapter 8 ~ The Support
Chapter 9 ~ The Truth
Chapter 10 ~ The Eye-contact
Chapter 11 ~ The Test
Chapter 12 ~ The Drama
Chapter 13 ~ The Tweet
Chapter 14 ~ The Party
Chapter 15 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 16 ~ The Attention
Chapter 17 ~ The Confession
Chapter 18 ~ The Coffee
Chapter 19 ~ The Roses
Chapter 20 ~ The Apology
Chapter 21 ~ The Conversation
Chapter 22 ~ The Attention Seeker
Chapter 23 ~ The Goodbye
Chapter 24 ~ The Two Ghosts
Chapter 25 ~ The Text
Chapter 26 ~ The Best
Chapter 27 ~ The Talk
Chapter 28 ~ The Second Goodbye
Chapter 29 ~ The Rumor
Chapter 30 ~ The Calls
Chapter 31 ~ The Annoyance
Chapter 32 ~ The Shock
The Epilogue

The Prologue

39.8K 982 2.2K
By Larrys_Girl

Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and were practically attached at the hip. When they turned fourteen, they realized they had more than friendly feelings for each other and started a relationship. Everything was going well for the two boys, their friends and family accepting them immediately and all. However, that was until they turned sixteen and Harry auditioned for The X-Factor. Louis went there to support him along with Harry's mother, stepdad, sister, aunt and cousins. He was happy for him because Harry's biggest dream had always been to become a singer. However, what he nor anybody else expected was for Harry to end up second place in the competition, which also made him become successful all over the world.

Suddenly, he was gone, and thanks to the fame, Louis and Harry drifted apart. Though, they never officially broke up. Louis was heartbroken when the curly haired lad started ignoring him, but there was literally nothing he could do about it. He'd tried everything to get in touch with Harry again.

So, what happens when Harry takes a break from his tour two years later to go home and visit Holmes Chapel? Will Louis and Harry ever get back with each other or are they never going to get along again? What if things only get even worse?

A/N: So, I got this idea from a famous soccer player whose family lives in my hometown. He's like the most famous person here although he has moved a while ago. However, I thought about how his sisters feel when he comes home for visits after having been away for such a long time, and how they deal with having a famous brother. Weird, I know, but that's where I got the idea for this story from. :)

Warnings: (please read, it's important for the story).

1. Louis is younger than Harry in this fanfic but only with a couple of months. If you wonder why it's because I wanted the both of them to be the same age.

2. This fanfic is kind of fetus (not really), but they're going to wear and look like they did when they were about 18-20.

3. This is a boyxboy story, so if you don't approve of those kinds of relationships, please do not read.

So, that was all. Now, enjoy reading .xx

__________________________________

[The Prologue]

"Louis, s-stop it," Harry laughed as Louis tickled his sides up and down repeatedly.

Louis was straddling the curly haired boy's waist and had his arms pinned above his head so he wasn't able to break free. "Never!" Louis exclaimed, only moving his hands faster up and down Harry's sides.

The slightly older boy tried to wriggle himself out of Louis' hold, but it was no use. Even though Louis was younger and shorter than Harry, he was the strongest, so Harry had no chance against him. "C-come on, Lou! What have I-I ever done to deserve t-this?" Harry managed to let out between laughs.

Louis shook his head in amusement. "Oh my dear Hazza, you've done many naughty things now, haven't you?" he teased.

Harry shook his head frantically. "N-no! I've been nice, Lou," he tried, still trying to wriggle himself out of his boyfriend's strong hold.

The feathery haired boy leaned down to look into Harry's green eyes. "You're lying," he breathed, fanning Harry's face and smiling wickedly.

The curly haired boy let out a gasp as he felt Louis' hands move under his shirt and start trailing over his most sensitive area when it came to tickling; his ribs. "N-no, Loooouiis! I'm... not!" he laughed, not being able to take it anymore.

"Boys! We've gotta get going!" Harry's mom, Anne, called from the hall.

The two boys were lying on the carpeted floor in the living room, somehow having managed to fall off the couch. Louis stopped his movements, still smiling at Harry. "My Hazza is about to get famous," he winked jokingly.

The green-eyed boy rolled his eyes, trying to catch his breath. "You're making it sound like winning the competition is easy as a piece of cake."

Louis shrugged. "Well, it is Harry Styles we're talking about here. You're not going to take no for an answer from the judges," he chuckled, leaning down to kiss his lips before hoisting himself up, off of the curly haired boy.

Louis held out a hand for Harry to take, but he just looked at it, frowning slightly. "What do you mean?"

The blue-eyed boy rolled his eyes, taking Harry's hand in his anyway and pulled him up. "Well, you're quite stubborn, you know?"

Harry pouted, shaking his head. "Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are to--"

"Boys, now!" Anne called frustratingly, hearing the two boys' lame bickering.

"We're coming!" Harry responded, glaring at Louis. "You should be happy I love you."

Louis broke out into a fit of laughter. "I'm only joking, Hazza, and I love you too, by the way."

Harry narrowed his eyes, hitting Louis in the arm. "Ow, why did you do that for?" the blue-eyed boy whined, rubbing the now slightly red spot.

"You know very well why I did that," Harry said, leaving Louis standing in the living room.

The feathery haired boy let out a gasp, following his boyfriend into the hall where Anne, Robin and Gemma were waiting. "Oh come on, Hazza."

Harry shook his head stubbornly, and really, Louis hadn't been joking at all. Harry was stubborn, but he didn't like to hear it. The feathery haired boy let out a sigh, bending down to slip his shoes on.

"Louis, what did you do to Harry this time?" Robin asked amused, eyeing his stepson who was shrugging on his jacket.

"I just told him he is stubborn as usual, and well..." Louis shrugged, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Robin chuckled, knowing all too well what Louis was talking about. Really, the only time Harry would ever get upset with Louis was when he called him stubborn, and Louis was aware of that. Actually, that was the reason he always teased him about it because Louis loved to piss his boyfriend off.

"Come on," Harry muttered, opening the front door and stepping out.

The family members and Louis followed the curly haired boy out of the house, Anne locking the door behind them as they did so. They all climbed into the car, driving off to Manchester where Harry was going to audition for The X Factor.

During the ride, Louis, Harry and Gemma fell asleep considering they had woken up at five in the morning just to arrive in Manchester at a reasonable time. Anne turned her head to look at her children and her son's boyfriend who practically lived in their house. A wide smile formed on her lips as she saw Louis' head resting on Harry's shoulder while Harry's was on top of his.

They had been friends ever since Louis was born, ten months later than Harry, and she couldn't help but hope that they would forever be as close as they had always been.

They needed each other, she was very sure of that.

-

"Good luck, baby," Anne whispered to her son, kissing his head.

"Thank you, mom," Harry smiled hugging her one more time before moving on to the next one in line.

"I know you can do this, cousin," Ben winked, kissing Harry's head as well.

The green-eyed boy rolled his eyes, nodding. "Thanks."

Harry's relatives took their turns to wish him good luck, and soon enough, there was only one person left in line and that was Louis. "Haz, I'm sorry for what happened earlier this morning. You know I was only teasing you, right?" Louis asked, slightly concerned.

Harry let out a soft chuckle. "Of course, Lou. I could never stay mad at you."

The younger boy's lips twitched in a smile as he got up on his tippy toes to wrap his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you, Haz," he mumbled against his neck.

"I know. I love you too," Harry smiled against Louis' shoulder, curling his arms around the shorter boy's waist.

After a few seconds, they pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes. "Promise me we'll stay together forever, no matter what happens out there?" Louis mumbled, nodding towards the awaiting stage.

"Of course, I could never live without you, Lou," Harry promised, squeezing Louis' hips.

This caused a smile to break out on the younger boy's lips. "Now, go out there and show the world how fucking amazing you are," he said, leaning in to give Harry a kiss on the lips.

Harry laughed, nodding. "Sure thing, see you soon?"

"See you soon," Louis nodded, watching his boyfriend let go of him so he could go out on stage.

What Louis didn't know then was that Harry wouldn't keep his promise about being together forever, nor did Louis know about the drama that the future had to come with for the two of them.

_______________________________________________

New story! I'm so excited for this one! What do you think? Do you like the plot?

I just want to tell you guys that I started writing this fanfic two years ago. So the first four chapters are pretty much pre-written. That's why they are a bit short and not very well-written in my opinion, so be prepared for that. See you soon, guys.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @ Larrys_Girl98 x

Pauline .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 65 7
Harry and Louis have been friends since they were young, only living a street apart for years. They played with toy trains and paper airplanes, they...
1K 48 11
Louis has a huge crush on his childhood best friend Harry Styles. Louis keeps his crush a secret from everyone because he doesn't want to ruin anythi...
252K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
691K 17.8K 37
[Completed] Louis has gone through a lot of things emotionally but no one has ever noticed or really cared for the matter. Harry is the best looking...