Muslim girl and... love?

Galing kay _lovebird

This story is about a teenage pakistani muslim girl who goes through some rough paths in her life and doesnt... Higit pa

Muslim girl and... love?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

4.9K 221 57
Galing kay _lovebird

I was sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. I had been there for about 3 hours now. Samara was out to get some food for me and her, after she had sent her mother and father back home. They had come right after Omer had reacted.

Oh yeah fudge... Omer REACTED.

He reacted on my voice... My touch... or at least something... But what I really think made him react was the thing i said to him. 'Wake up.. for me..' That's what I had said. And that's what I think he reacted on. And that was a huge problem for me. I'm engaged man. I shouldn't even be here, and what I said was something totally out of line for me to say. I have no idea what made me say it.

I was sitting with my head in my hands when Samara interrupted my thoughts.

"Babe... eat something." She passed me a sandwich and a water bottle, and sat beside me. I really didn't want to eat anything, but I knew that I'd never win this argument with Samara she'd do anyhting to make me eat. So I started eating when she asked me the question I wanted to avoid at any cost right now.

"What did you say to him Aisha? Or do?"

I froze. What would I tell her. I mean seriously how do i tell the sister of the boy who loves me -apparently endlessly. And she's also my best friend and knows that I'm engaged. I mean what would anyone do in this situation?

Just tell her.

What? No ways I can't, she'll think I'm totally messed up.

No she won't firstly because she's your best friend and secondly because she wanted you to be with her brother in the first place.

Hmm well yeah that's true but still I'm ENGAGED!

"Umm Aisha...? You okay?"

I turned around to look at her and realized I had forgotten answering her question because i was having a weird conversation with myself... wow I sound stupid.

"Yeah I'm okay" I tried smiling but totally failed.

"So.. What did you do? And please tell me the truth"

I decided to do so.

"All i said.. well I don't know if it was more a question... i just asked him if he'd wake up please..." I looked away.

"That's not all you're not telling me all of it!"

"for me." i whispered this.

"WHAT?!!" She looked surprised and somewhat happy?

I looked up at her again "For me.. I asked him if he'd please get up for me. Here you happy.!" I looked away.

She was just about to say something for sure, but was interrupted by the doctors coming out of Omer's room. We both looked that way and got up and walked to the doctors. Samara was the one talking.

"Doctor is he okay?"

"Yes he is. His this reaction was a good thing, it was like he needed a big case to get reacted to. And that is especially good in this case."

"Can we go in?"

"Yes you can but be sure to make the patient rest he needs it the most right now. Do not talk about heavy stuff or problems in front of him as you are aware he can still listen to everything you say even though he can't move. But we are sure that he'll be able to do so very soon."

The doctor smiled at us and walked away. Me and Samara both went in and sat by the chairs.

We had been in there for 20 minutes when my phone started ringing.

"Hey it's Aisha"

"Salaam sweety"

"Oh Salaam mum, is everything okay?"

"Yes dear i just wanted to ask where you are it's been quite a while since you went with Samara is everything okay? You didn't call or anything."

I didn't really know what to say i couldn't lie to my mum but I couldn't tell her the whole truth either. So I decided to tell her some of it.

"Actually mum I'm with Samara at the hospital, her brother, remember Omer, Yeah he had some kind of reaction of some sort so she had to go there and she didn't want to be alone so i went with her. i hope it's okay mum? She just didn't want to go by herself."

"Oh sweetheart you should've called me, and yes it's okay. But promise me to text your brother to pick you up when Samara is better okay?"

"Yeah mum i will. Thank you, love you. Salam"

"Salaam."

I looked at Samara and she was sitting by the window with a magazine in her hand. She looked up and asked me

"What did aunty say?"

"Oh she just told me to text Rehan when we have to go home"

"oh okay"

I sat beside her and took another magazine from the table and without really reading or looking at the pages i just kept turning the pages.

"Aisha?"

"Yeah?" I looked up from the magazine and looked at her.

"Do you feel anything for Omer? Just anything?"

"I really don't know Samara... It's all just so confusing.. I mean one day a boy walks in in my life and tells me he loves me and would do anything for me. And the next day his best friend comes to my house with his family with a proposal, and my family agrees and leaves me with no other choice but to accept it. All this i have to accept all this exactly as it is."

"No you don't Aisha... Can i ask you about something?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you even here? I mean are you here to see Omer? To see how he is? How he's doing? Were you worried for him? And no don't tell me what you said to your mum because that wasn't the whole truth."

I looked at her wiht big eyes... I had no reply for this I had no idea...

"I.. I ... don't know..." I whispered this. and looked at Omer. And then down. What was I doing here... I have a fiancé.

I looked up.

Ya Allah please help me trough this. You're the only one who can show me the way...

I tried to dare destiny -well thats what i thought I was doing. I got up from my chair and walked to Omer's bed. Samara's eyes were following me.

I looked at him and said.

"What do YOU think I should do? huh? YOU are the one to put me in this dilemma." I started to tear up, "If YOU hadn't said the first time at the party to me that you loved me, I would never keep thinking about you. And I would just be like all other girls JUST engaged and nothing else to think about" the tears started falling on my cheeks "But even after I know YOU have gotten me in this situation I somehow still cry for you, I can't forget you .." i couldn't anymore.. "Jsut tell me what to do goddamit!! You can't just do this to me and then go to coma!!! Come and please wake up and tell me!!!" I was really starting to lose it. My voice changed my tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't take it anymore.

Right when I had turned around and was about to walk away someone grabbed my hand. No no not just someone HE grabbed my hand. I turned around all teary and all. He was looking right at me. Eyes full open.

"OMER YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!!!" I kinda screamed that out very loud. And Samara came up to his bed.

"OMG OMER! How are you? How are you feeling? I should totally call mom and dad. No wait first I should go get the doctor. You feeling any pain?"

Samara was going crazy with her bazillion question, while I was just starred at him. And he was looking right back at me. But I guess his head started buzzing from pain because he looked at Samara

"Samara geeez just be quiet!" He then started laughing.

samara and I both looked at each other.

"First no need to get the doctor, second yeah a few pains, third yeah why don't you go out and call mom and dad?"

"Okay sure I'll do that"

She went out and Omer and I started looking at each other again until he started getting up and sit. I helped him a bit becuase he was having trouble and pains by doing it all by himself.

"I know Aisha you've been going through a lot lately and i'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I've put you through... If i had known believe me I would never had said anything ever. And about Imran..." He closed his eyes for a bit. "I had no idea he would do so.. if I had known I would've asked my parents to go to your house before he even would have thought about it."

He took my hand. I froze. I closed my eyes. I saw my parents faces, Rehans and Imran's. And yanked my hand out of Omers. And went right out of the door and called Rehan to pic me up.

Okay I wanna start of by saying that I'm really really very sorry about not updating for a month ... I have no reason actually and don't wanna come up with bad excuses ... I dunno I've just not been on social networking at all these days and I'm really very sorry!!

Anyways I wanna say thanks to all my beautiful readers who have been supporting me even tho I have been really bad lately to update! But thanks!

And then I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 8.5K readers woooohooooo 😃 love you beautiful faces! Each one of you!! MWUAH!

Please comment & vote!! I read every single comment of yours and I love that you guys like my work! :*

Luv ya x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

209K 14.1K 59
"Be my girlfriend," He replied, his mouth inches from mine. I could feel his hot minty breath. "What!?" I was expecting it, but he still caught me of...
12.5K 869 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
88.9K 3K 120
Hello readers This story is about a young girl who sacrifices her biggest happiness for her family. To keep her parent's happy she agrees to their de...