Infinite Stratos:Ace (X Male...

By rg808guy

Note: this is a Infinite Stratos x male reader story. You are 15 and your best friend is Ichka Orimora and h... More

School full of girls
The British are Here
Silver Ace
Update 1 (please read)
Training with the Girls
Second Childhood Friend
France Has Been Taken
Update 2 (Please Read)
Mentor
Red and Blue
Germany has Fallen
Bikinis and the Beach
4th Generation
The Gospel
Update 3 (Please Read)
Start of Summer Break
Dinner and Dessert
The Beautiful Maiden of the Shrine
Update 4 (Please Read)
Luxury and Pleasure
Memories
Repaying a Favor
12 Hours With A Bunny
The Student Council President
Russia is Here
Day of the School Festival
War of the Cinderellas
Phantom Task
Weekend Date
Update 5 (Please Read)
Service Battle
My Sister
Now It's Japan
The Bond Between Siblings
New Student
Battle in Kyoto
Waking Up
Upgrade
World Purge
Chronicle
A Agité Nacht
5 Stars
Cooking
Update 6 (Please Read)
Rough
Bonding
Cliche
Opening Ceremony
Generations
Semi-Finals
Final Showdown
Double Tap
Like Rabbits
Firecracker
Graduation

The Black Knight

11.6K 105 61
By rg808guy

Hello Everyone I'm back. Last chapter you met a guy named Jake from your past and you went to the Summer Festival to meet Houki and ended up having a raw lemon with her with out a condum. But lucky she was taking birth control.

Note:if you get confused along what's going on in this chapter read zeon25 infinite stratos story. This is only happening for this chapter and my plans will continue after this chapter.

Now let's head it this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next morning after the Summer Festival. Me, Charlotte, and Laura were walking on the beach near my house for a morning walk together. It was a bright ans sunny morning, it was only 8 o'clock in the morning. The birds were chirping from the trees that ran along the beach where it turned into grass.we were wearing some casual clothes. I listened to the ocean waves crash against the shore. But there was an unusual sound that I heard along with it, it sounded like the clinking of metal. I look towards the sound and see a familiar looking IS carrying a fully covered green IS. The three of us run towards the 2 IS units.

When we get to the IS units we see that a girl looking exactly like Charlotte in a exact copy of the Rafale-Revive Custom II carrying a very damaged completely suited green IS that with the face mask open revealing that it was Jake.

"It's Jake, and I'm going to guess his Charlotte from his dimension"

Charlotte was crying while carrying Jakes unconscious body.

"Charl can you go call up the other girls and Ichika and tell them to meet at my house and it's a emergency" I tell Charl.

She nods then gets about 20 feet away from us and starts to call everyone.

"Charlotte tell me what happened I say to Jakes Charlotte.

"W-we were on a date at the Summer Festival then we got attacked by this guy named Chris who was a complete version of Jake. Jake hit Chris's teleportation device and now where here" She explains while sobbing.

Laura then points something out "That means this Chris guy could be here also"

"Your right" I say then look at Charlotte "do you know how you can deactivate his armor and back into his body"

Charlotte just shakes her head.

"Did you try kissing him?" Laura asks.

"What!?" She yelps then starts to turn red.

"Makes sense you guys are dating" I say.

"I will try then" she says.

Charlotte puts Jake on the ground then deactivated her IS unit. She leans over Jakes head then brushes her hair out of her face. She leans down and kisses Jake on the lips. Some how it worked and Jake goes back to normal.

"Well that worked" I say then pick up Jake.

Jake was surprisingly average wait for a human his size even though he is a Cyborg .Charl then runs back to us.

"They said they will be at your house shortly"

"Okay. Let's get home and bandage him up. He's cut all over" I say then start walking to the direction of my house while carrying Jake.

Part 2.
When we got to my house Charlotte bandaged Jake up and he was laying on the couch while using Charlotte's thighs as a pillow. Me, the girls, and Ichika were upstairs discussing the matter of Charlotte and Jake. We were all in my room, the girls were on my bed, Ichika was sitting in my desk chair next to my bed and I stood in front of them.

"Why is there 2 Charlottes?" Cecilia asked freaked out.

"Whose that boy with the other Charlotte?" Rin asks.

Houki was just sitting there blushing because what happened the night before.

"To answer both those questions. The reason there are 2 Charlottes is because the Charlotte down stairs with Jake the guy who is unconscious are from a different dimension. They came here with someone who tried to kill them via teleportation malfunction" I tell all of them " and not to confuse the 2 Charlottes. Our charlotte is wearing the Necklace I gave the 5 of you girls and call her Charl instead of Charlotte"

Not to get confused. This dimensions Charlotte is Charl and the other dimensions charlotte will be called Charlotte. Don't worry it will go back to normal after this chapter

Everyone nods.

"Who is this person that tried to kill them?" Ichika asks.

"His name is Chris. He is the complete version of Jake. Charlotte told me he was sent by the U.S. Military to kill Jake. But I don't think the real U.S. military sent him" I say.

"Why is that?" Houki asks out of her trans

"Because the U.S. Military won't send a cyborg a to take out a target first. They would of sent out a actual Military IS unit team to kill Jake" I explain.

"So your saying Chris and Jake weren't made by the U.S. Government" Rin says.

"Exactly"

"Then who would?" She asks.

"A secret organization who camouflages them selves with the U.S. Military. The U.S. Government probably knows of its existence but not exactly what they are doing" I explain further.

"What are we going to do now?" Cecilia asks.

"We're going to have to wait until Jake wakes up so we can see were to go from here" I say.

"We should check on those 2 right now" Charl suggests.

"Good Idea"

We then walk out of my room and down the stairs. I look and see that Jake was awake and was sitting up next to Charlotte.

"Hey Jake, glad to see you awake" I say.

"Hey (Y/n) nice to see you again. And I see you brought Ichika and your girlfriends. It's a pleasure to see you again Charlotte and Laura" Jake says.

"Same to you Jake. It looks like Charlotte had some fun with you" Charl says.

"Yea,he is the best boyfriend ever. I wished the Jake in this dimension was alive so you guys could seen him" Charlotte says.

Jake then looks like he gets a Idea "Charlotte your Genius"

"I am?" She blushes.

"What's cooking in that brain of yours Jake?" I ask.

"There is another Cyborg me here but needs to be fixed. We put him together and we got another me to help out and stay here" Jake says.

"But your forgetting something Jake?" I tell him.

"And what is that?" He questions.

"His brain. You malfunctioned here and died.What ever made you malfunction that much must of fried your brain making it unusable meaning we can't fix you or bring you back you life" I tell him.

He then looks towards the floor" I forgot about that. If I was made into a android that would of been a different story, but I'm a Cyborg"

"Can you track Chris down for us?" I ask.

Jake then looks up at me"Yeah I can do that, I can track him by using his government tracker. But it will take me a while for me to bypass government systems. I can do that while I lay down and fix my self up"

"Okay do that. Me, Houki, and Charl need to go some were" I say.

"We do?" Houki and Charl say confused.

"Yes we do" I tell them then turn back to Jake and Charlotte" Get some rest you 2 and start trying to find Chris"

"Got it" Jake says then lays down.

Charlotte lays next to him on the couch. They both fall asleep while Me and the others are standing there.

"Where are we going (Y/n)?" Houki asks me.

"To get your sister" I say plainly.

"No, why her!" She shouts.

"She's the only one who can make a entire military base's surveillance system black out"

"Why do we need to black out a military base?" Charl asks.

"We're going to get Jake some replacement parts, he's in bad shape and he needs some replacement parts to fix him up. He was badly damaged in his IS form" I explain to them.

"What are the rest of us going to do while you three are gone?" Cecilia asks me.

"You guys can watch over Jake and Charlotte. Just in case Chris comes you can protect Jake until we get back" I say.

"We will hold down the Castle" Laura says.

"Let's go Houki and Charl" I say as I walked towards the door and opened it.

The 2 girls walk out the door and I say to the others "we will be back as soon as possible. It may be a while"

I walk out the door and close it behind me. Houki and Charl are waiting for me out side.

"Where are we going to take off?" Houki asks me.

"At the beach, let's get there before people get there" I say and they nod in response.

Part 3.
We run down the road to the beach shore. At the shore there weren't any people around. Houki pulls out her phone to call Tabane. I then grab the phone away from her and she looks at me.

"I'll call her, I need to tell her what we are looking for. And can you girls deploy your IS units"

Houki and Charl nod and deploy their IS units.

I go into the contacts and call Tabane. Not even 2 rings later Tabane answers in her loud energetic voice.

"Hi, Houki!!!. What do you need sis!?"

"It's me (Y/n), Tabane I need to ask you a favor" I say to her and she lowers her voice so it's not loud as heck.

Tabane knows that I don't like when she speaks all loud and stuff in my ear.

"Hi (Y/n)-kun, what kind of favor do you need"

"I need you to give me a tracking location for Jake Chaotic. You will need to hack the U.S. military database"

"Oki doki"

I hear Tabane typing fast as she hacks the U.S. Military's database. 30 seconds later she replies back.

"Jake Chaotic is dead. He died in a experiment for making a cyborg IS unit. Last location is classified"

"I know that he told me"

"But he's dead"

"Jake Chaotic from another dimension told me. Can you find his black box signal and send the location to Houki's Akatsubaki"

Tabane begins to type more and sends the location of the black box signal to the Akatsubaki"

"Umm (Y/n), his black box signal is at a secret military base that is on one of the islands in the Fox Island Chain of Alaska. The base has extreme surveillance" Houki tells me.

I sigh then ask Tabane "can you do me another favor also Tabane?"

"And that is~" Tabane says already knowing.

"Can you black out the base for me?"

"I can but it will come at a price (Y/n)-kun~"

"What is the price Tabane?"

"You do what ever I want for 12 hours no if, ands, or buts~"she tells me.

I sigh again "fine I'll do it. Just black them out for me"

"You got it (Y/n)-kun. One black out coming up"

Tabane begins to type again with haste. After 2 minutes she replies.

"All done (Y/n)-kun, they should be blacked out for at least 12 hours"

"That's more time than I need. Thanks Tabane"

"Your welcome (Y/n)-kun, I'll call you when I want you. Bye bye"

Tabane hangs up and I sigh. I deploy Silver Ace and look at the girls. Houki was looking at the bases stats while Charl watched as I talked to Tabane.

"We got 12 hours to get Jakes replacement parts. It's more than enough time" I say.

"Umm (Y/n) why do I need to come?" Charl asks me.

"I need you to open the heavy doors with your pile bunker weapon because his mechanical parts are in a large safe" I explain to her.

"I understand"

"Now Charl I need you to come here" I say.

Charl then stands in front of me. I pick her up bridal style. She blushes red as I carry her.

"Let's go Houki. Lead the way. We need to get there as fast as possible" I say.

"Got it" Houki says then takes off and I take off after her.

I follow Houki with Charl in my hands. We are going Mach 2 flying over the Pacific Ocean heading for the coordinates located in the Fox Islands Chain.

{Time Skip}

After about a hour and a half of flying over the open ocean we get to the coordinates of the base. There were soldires rushing around with 6 military grade IS units standing guard around the base's outside area that had military trucks and planes. And 2 more IS units stood outside a set of 15 foot metal double doors with a regular door next to it. The base had more soldiers outside due to Tabane blacking them out. Me, Houki, and Charl were on a cliff near the base. The cliff and the base was separated by a bay in between. The water crashed against the base of the cliff.

"Girls you ready?" I ask them with Queen in duel SMG form.

"I'm ready"

"Oui, I'm ready (Y/n)"

Houki and Charl reply.

Houki has her duel wielding katanas in hand and Charl has her assault rifle at the ready. I then tell them our mission.

"Our mission is to get Jake his replacement cyborg parts. We need to make this quick and clean. No killing unless it's absolutely necessary. Understood"

"Understood" they reply to me.

"Okay then, Let's go!" I shout.

I run and jump off the cliff. I extend my wings out and fly towards the base. Houki and Charl do the same thing and followed me. As we got close to the base SAM turrets locked on to us. I quickly stopped and started to shoot down the turrets with my rail guns while Houki and Charl shot down the missiles that were fired at us. When the SAM turrets and missiles were shot down we landed on the bases air strip. We had all 6 IS units pointing their guns at us while they surrounded us.

"Let's get cracking guys" I say then start to shoot at the IS units.

We separate and each of us get 2 IS units. Houki was in the sky slicing at the enemy units. She then makes a slashing beam taking both of her targets out. Charl was on the ground wielding her heavy shot gun and made it rain lead taking out her IS units out. I put Queen back together in shield mode and pulled out King.I was able to take out both of my targets with a few attacks.

By the time the three of us were done taking out the 6 IS' we meet back up on the ground.

"Why did all of the soldires leave?" Houki asked concerned.

"They probably went to get renfocements so we better get moving before that happens" I say.

We rush to the 15 foot doors that the 2 other IS's were guarding. I shot one shell from my rail guns at each IS taking them out. I open the door and see metal parts all over the place. Tools sprawled out on the floor next to a unit that was all black.

"Is that suppose to be Chris of this dimension?" Charl questions.

"Maybe but it dosn't look good. Houki, slice it up until it's in a pile of scrap metal" I respond then tell Houki.

Houki does a combo attack on the deactivated cyborg IS turning it in to a pile of useless metal junk.

"I found the safe (Y/n)" Charl says from the back of the big room.

Me and Houki run to where Charl is and we see a big heavy metal vault door.

"Charl shall you do the honors" I say to her while gesturing to the door.

"Oui (Y/n)" Charl says then walks up to the door.

She takes out her pile bunker weapon then starts to repeatedly punch into the vault door. The door starts to get pierced with holes from the pile bunker weapon. Then after multiple punches the door falls over due to the impacts of the pile bunker weapon.

We look in the vault and see a humanoid looking IS unit that was Jakes size laying on a metal table in the middle of the vault. There were parts missing where vital human parts were needed even the crotch area was missing for the real human part.

"At least the scientist thought about his dignity and virginity" I thought to my self.

"Houki your carrying Jakes replacement parts. Let's get put of here before something bad happens" I tell Houki.

Houki grabs the humanoid IS unit and we run out of the vault. Once we get out of the building I grab Charl bridal style then Me and Houki take off with Jakes replacement parts.

Part 4.

After a hour and a half more of flying we get back to my house. I was carrying Jakes parts over my sholder in front of the front door.

I knock on the door and say as a joke "Hello, have a delivery for a mister Jake Chaotic"

Jake then opens the door awake "I'm dead in this dim-" Jake stops in his tracks staring at the humanoid IS unit that was slung over my shoulder "where did you get the mechanics parts of me in this dimension?" He asks.

I walk in and put the humanoid IS unit on the ground next to the couch "From a secret U.S. military base that was on a island in the Fox Island chain of Alaska"

"You did what!?. That's a top secret military base with extreme surveillance how the hell did you even get within 10 miles of it!?" Jake shouts.

"Simple, Tabane Shinonino. The person who invented the IS, aka Houki's big sister. She found the location of the base and blacked it out for us three to get in" I explain to him.

"Makes sense then" Jake says.

"That's why it took so long to come back home?" Laura questions me.

"Yes it is dear" I reply " we also destroyed this dimesions Chris. He wasn't even activated yet"

"One less IS to deal with" Charlotte says.

"Yeah it is" Jake says.

"Jake did you find Chris's location?" I ask him.

"Yes I did. He is at a abandoned military base on the other side of the mountain that the Shinonino shrine is on. There are neighborhoods near the base were military residents live" Jake tells me while showing a hologram of the base from his hand.

"Okay, I will start formulating a plan. Jake start repairing your self in the shed in the back" I say.

Jake nods and takes the huminoid IS unit into the shed in my back yard. After 40 minutes of metal working sounds from the shed then Jake comes out with no huminoid IS unit in the shed. I was thinking of the plan and I had a well thought out plan.

"Are you feeling better?" Charlotte asks her boyfriend.

"Yup, I feel almost good as new" he says while hitting his shoulder.

"Do you have a plan thought out (Y/n)?" Rin asks me.

"Yes I do. I'm sure it will help if his conditions have not changed but only repaired" I say.

"So what is the plan?" Cecilia asks.

"The plan is that Me, Charl, Jake, and Charlotte will take on Chris. Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Laura, and Ichika will surround the military base just in case he has reinforcements come from outside the base and to protect civilians from the battle. Understood every one" I explain.

"Understood" they all reply.

{Time Skip}

Me and everyone have our IS units deployed in a field out side the abandoned base. We were preparing for the fight with Chris.

"Everyone ready?" I ask.

They all nodded.

I then went over to Charl who was talking to Charlotte about each others relationships.

"Hi Charl"

"Yes (Y/n)" she replies.

"Your wearing the necklace right?" I ask not wanting to not have the right Charlotte after this.

"Yes I am" she says showing me the necklace.

"Good"

"Hey, why am I fighting with you?" Charl asked me.

"Both you and Charlotte have the most when it comes to types of weapons and that will help for this fight" I tell her.

"Okay"

"Now come here and give me a kiss" I say.

Charl walks to me and kisses me.

"You girls want a kiss too" I say to the others.

The others 4 girls come over and give me a kiss. Then I see Jake talking with Charlotte then they kiss each other.

"Now let's get this show on the road guys" I say to everyone.

Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Laura, and Ichika leave into different directions to surround the base. Me, Charl, Jake, and Charlotte fly to where Jake is getting the signal of Chris. When we get to the signal we are met with a hanger that's the size for a bomber. Me and Jake open the big heavy sliding doors and see a guy with blond hair and in a school uniform I haven't seen before.

"Well well well look who found me. Jake Chaotic and his girlfriend" he then looks over at me and Charl "you even got people from this dimension to help you take me out how pitiful of you Jake. Even if you have 4 people you won't be able to kill me Jake" Chris then starts to laugh like a maniac.Chris then transforms into his IS unit form while he continued to laugh.

He looked exactly like the deactivated one Houki chopped to bits but had a heavy rail gun mounted over the left shoulder. It was the same exact rail gun that Laura has.

"I don't remember Chris having a .80 Caliber Heavy Rail Gun"Jake exclaims as we look at Chris.

Chris then clones him self making there be 2 Chris's but one was real and one was a real clone.

"I don't remember that either" Jakes exclaims again.

I studied the two black cyborg IS units and they looked exactly the same and we couldn't tell which one was Chris. As I looked over at the IS unit on the left which was in front of Jake and saw a small blinking red light coming from its chest. I looked at the other one that was in front of me and the IS unit didn't have a red blinking light in its chest.

"The one with red light must be the original. But the clone will still have the ability to use any other upgrades Chris has except cloning" I thought.

"Jake, Charlotte get the one on the right Me and Charl will get the one on the left" I shout.

Jake and Charlotte nod and go after the clone. The three fly out of the hanger through the ceiling leaving Me and Charl with the real Chris. I could hear them fighting out side until Chris says something.

"How did you know I was the real one (Y/n) (L/n)" He says with a grin under his helmet.

"You have a red light blinking from your chest" I tell him.

"Well bravo then, I guess I will kill Jakes friends first then him and his girlfriend" he shouts like a psycho then charges at me with his sword and shield.

I bring out my King and Queen and charge at him. When we got close to each other I slowed down by a barrier like how Laura's AIC works. So it was a more powerful Active Inertial Canceler then Laura's AIC in the Schwarzer Regen. I smirk at Chris.

"Why are you smirking?" He says confused.

He then started to slash at me with his sword to try and get me to stop smirking.

"Because there's 2 of us your against" I grunt at him. I then shout to Charl who was watching "Charl he's using a AIC. You know what to do"

She pulls out her duel wield SMG's and flies behind Chris and begins to shoot round after round into him. Chris breaks concentration on me and heads to towards Charl. Before he could get to Charl I shoot a rail gun shell at him but miss making him move to the side away from the blast. Before he could move to face me I charge at him with Queen and I ram him through the hangers back metal wall leaving a massive hole. Before I could've ram him into something else he uses his AIC and stops me. While I was stopped he aims the heavy rail gun at me. He fires the shell at Queen and it ricochets off Queen making it fly into the distance.

We were now fighting in massive area in between the line of hangers and multiple thick concrete buildings on 2 sides with the open side to the left of when Me and Chris bursted out of the hanger.

Charl then started to fire at him with her heavy shot guns. Small pieces of armor started to fall of shot after shot. I was let go from the AIC barrier with Chris not focusing on me. He got Charl in the AIC barrier and aimed his heavy rail gun at her.

"Let her go you piece of shit!" I yell at Chris and he just laughs.

So I put away King and Queen and pulled out Jack. I started to empty the clip of rounds into his back and sides. He fires the heavy rail gun then loses concentration on Charl making the round miss her as she sped away from the blast.

Chris then turns to me with pieces of armor falling off as he moved "Who do you think you are ruining my fun against Jake Chaotic and his girlfriend Charlotte!!!" He yells at me.

I put away Jake and pull out King and Queen again "I am their friend from this dimension and their dimension, so you will have to kill me before you get to them!!!" I yell back at Chris.

"Then today is the day you die!" He shouts.

The orange and red from the cracks in Chris's armor started to turn blue and waves of heat started to be emitted from him.

"Black Knight Overdrive" Chris says.

"(Y/n) this dosn't look good, we should get the others" Charl says to me.

"No I don't want them to get hurt I will take him out right now" I say to her.

"Hahahahaha" Chris laughs like a maniac "you taking me out, don't make me laugh"

"Then let's try it" I say with a grin.

I charge at him at Mach 1 speed with Queen in front of me with King next to it ready to pierce Chris. I make contact with Chris, King goes all the way through his abdomen making cough up blood. I keep going making us go through building after building using Chris to break the walls down. We stopped when we hit a huge wall of concrete that was placed on the side of the mountain.

I backed away from the wall by about 50 feet. Chris was hanging a few feet above the ground pinned to the wall by king. I put Queen away and place my ground anchors in place. They dug into the concrete below my feet making me stable. I saw Chris caughing up more blood and was trying to move but couldn't.

Charl then comes up next to me "Jake said that they finished off their Chris and is coming here right now" she says.

Then Jake and Charlotte fly to my side. They look at Chris who was badly beaten, damaged, and pinned to the wall. Jake had his helmet off and put away.

"You had the real Chris, I should of figured that" Jake says to me.

"I thought it would be better if I took the real one" I reply.

"And I thank you for that. It was hard enough trying to kill his clone" Jake says.

"But we manged to kill him" Charlotte says with a smile.

"Good " I say then turn to Chris "Any last words Chris" I shout so he could hear.

He tries to say something but can't. I start to charge up my rail guns. I loaded special high explosive rounds that I kept just in case of any real situatuon. Once my rail guns were fully charged I fired the 2 high explosive shells at Chris causing a huge explosion. Concrete rubble and metal went flew every were. When the smoke cleared all that was left was a huge crater in the wall with King still stuck in the wall. I went over to the wall and pulled King out of the wall then put it away. I went back to Charl, Jake, and Charlotte.

"To ask did you cause any trouble in the Military neighborhood?" I asked Jake.

He put a hand on the back of his neck "sort of destroyed a tree house with my rocket launcher" he says.

"It was a accident Jake, The clone stopped the rocket so he could move out of the way then when he releas ed the rocked it destroyed the tree house" Charlotte explains.

"I know that but I kind of feel bad" Jake says.

"It will be okay. When we get back to out dimension we could finish up out date and see how Clay is doing" Charlotte says to Jake.

"Okay Charlotte" he responds.

"Speaking of your dimension we have to get you back there. We don't know how much time you haven't been there with how the teleportation works" I say.

"Yeah" he says.

I then open up a communication channel to the others "Guys let's get to the IS academy. We have to bring Jake back to dimesion"

They all reply back and start to go to the IS academy.

"Let's get going" I say to Charl, Jake, and Charlotte.

They nod and we take off ans head towards the IS academy.

Part 5.

Me, the girls, Ichika, Alexis, and Chifuyu were standing in front of the teleportation machine with Charlotte and Jake in the machine. I made sure to check for the necklace so I didn't lose my Charlotte. We all said out goodbyes to Jake and Charlotte.

"Teleportation in 5.4.3.2.1.0"

When Alexis finishes the countdown the machine starts to light up. Then after a few seconds a flash of light on the machine and they were gone and back to their dimension. I had tears we long up in my eyes and I wiped them away.

"Darling are you crying?" Cecilia says then everyone looks at me.

"No, I-I just got something in my eye" I say.

"He's emotional sometimes" Alexis says and the girls including Chifuyu takes a mental note of that.

"We should get going now it's almost time to make dinner. Who wants to eat at my house" I say.

Everyone raises their hand.

"Okay then let's start heading to my house" I say.

"We can't make it (Y/n), me and Chifuyu a have some work to do" Alexis says.

"We do? I wanted to eat some of his food" Chifuyu says making the girls and Ichika confused.

Alexia then whispers in Chifuyu's ear "I have a favor that (Y/n) can't break and I wanted you to join me and figure out what we could do"

"Okay I get it" Chifuyu whispers back.

"Okay then I'll see you later Alexis and Chifuyu" I say and me and the others walk oilut of the science lab.

"To day was a very action packed day" I thought as I walked out of the doors of the IS academy.

~~~~~
Hello everyone here's the end. Sorry for the wait. This chapter was full of hints but could you find them?. Comment on this to tell me what you think you found.

Now till next time bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 347 10
[NOTE: This book ISN'T Complete. This is to protect against a current problem] Two children. Both German. A Boy and a Girl. The Boy... Born In Americ...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
236K 4.4K 76
This is a Izuku x Reader because why not? Key: Y/n= Your Name H/c= Hair Colour E/c= Eye Colour L/n= Last Name P.S I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK NOR ANY...
51K 1.4K 25
-Itona Horibe X Reader- After entering Class 3-E and befriending Karma Akabane as well as Nagisa and his friends, (Y/n) (L/n) is gradually warming up...