Missing - Fairy Tail Rowen...

By Savannah_1001

It's the year X798 and the Fairy Tail guild is thriving with new members,after the war with Zeref all was pea... More

Prologue
Part One | Heartache
Part Two | Nightmare
Part Three | A Fight Between Friends
Part Five | Three weeks is too long
Part Six | Announcement
Part Seven | The Train to The Games
Chapter Eight | The Grand Magic Games
Chapter Nine | The Princess' Birthday (pt 1)
Chapter Eleven | Missing
Chapter Twelve | Safe
Chapter Thirteen | Two Years Later
Chapter Fourteen | The Mission
Chapter Fifteen | Questions and Unknown Letters
Chapter Sixteen | Returning
Chapter Seventeen | Attack On Magnolia
Chapter Eighteen | A Reunion With Answers
Chapter Nineteen | Photos And Answers
Chapter Twenty | Igneel And Nashi
Chapter Twenty One | Battles Are Never Good
Chapter Twenty Two | The Worst Things Happen To The Best People
Important A/N
Chapter Twenty Three | More Bad News
Chapter Twenty Four | A Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty Five | Comfort
Chapter Twenty Six | Preperations Begin
Chapter Twenty Seven | Unspoken Words
Chapter Twenty Nine | Photographs and Spies
Chapter Thirty | The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Thirty One | The Battle Begins
Chapter Thirty Two | Two Guilds Become One
Thirty Three | Winner Or Loser
Discontinued
A/N

Chapter Ten | The Princess' Birthday (pt 2)

144 9 24
By Savannah_1001

Romeo combed his hair back,he was back in his room getting ready for the princess' birthday.Natsu,Gray,Gajeel and Jellal were with him as well,mostly just talking.Romeo had told them about Wendy being pregnant,which they responded normally with of course only Gajeel giving him death threats.Romeo ruffled his hair up and turned around to the boys.

Romeo walked over to the couch where they were casually sitting,it was almost dark outside and Romeo hadn't spoken to Wendy since she left.They talked for a while,about anything random-then it turned serious."I have some serious news"said Jellal,"We heard that at some time during the night a dark guild might try to attack,supposedly they outnumber all the guilds going.Be prepared"warned Jellal,it made Romeo think.

Romeo rubbed his hands nervously,what Jellal had told them and proceeded to tell them about had made him nervous (obviously).If this dark guild was as powerful and big as Jellal was telling him,then Romeo needed to protect Wendy.Romeo was shaken out of his thoughts,"kiddo!Whats up,you seem tense"said Natsu.Romeo rubbed his neck and looked around at them all nervously."Im just worried about Wendy,she can't fight until the baby's born"explained Romeo.

Romeo looked down,but he felt a hand placed on his shoulder."She'll be fine as long as you protect her.Remember when you saw her beaten and bloody after she got kidnapped?You almost killed half the guild"reminded Natsu,it brought the memory back.Romeo had finally found Wendy,he found her as they were going to beat her and possibly kill her.Romeo stepped in and fought half the guild out of pure anger,he had to be held back as they got Wendy and the other girls they had captured out.

Romeo was cut out of his thoughts,the door was knocked on.Natsu got up and answered the door for them,he waited to see who it was."You look like a princess,Nash!"shouted Natsu,Nashi squealed as Natsu picked her up and kissed her cheek.Natsu walked forward with Nashi on his hip.Romeo saw Natsu look fondly at her,making him a little impatient about his own child.

"Mama said that they're ready!"

Romeo got up after the others got up and locked his room,they made their way down to the lobby in silence (besides Nashi and Natsu talking).Romeo pushed in front of Gray and Jellal,expecting to see Wendy who wasn't there-none of them were.Nashi ran in front of them and pushed her hand out,signalling for them to stop."Mama!Papas here!"shouted Nashi,Romeo tapped his foot impatiently.Lucy walked out first with Levy,both equally just as pretty.Next was Juvia and Mira,then finally came Wendy.

Romeo's jaw dropped,Wendy's hair was left down but it was different.Her hair was newly cut,showing more of her neck.Romeo watched as she moved,her dress went from a dark blue to white and it trailed behind her slightly.The dress wasn't very thin or thick either,it hugged her body tightly until her hips before turning loose.The dress had two straps going across her neck that tied up at the back.Wendy looked at Romeo and blushed at his staring.Romeo walked across to her in a matter of seconds.

Romeo kissed her hard,Romeo put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him.Romeo felt Wendy's hands go around his neck,he pulled apart and broke out into a grin."You look amazing"said Romeo,Wendy blushed more and looked down at her hands-where a silver ring stood out."Thanks"muttered Wendy,her face was a little pink."Come on lovebirds!The carriages are here!"shouted Cana.Romeo shook his head and took Wendy's hand,he lead her too the carriages.

Romeo stepped aside for Wendy to go in first,Wendy smiled at him.Romeo went in behind her,as soon as he sat down Natsu and Lucy stepped in as well (also followed by a little Igneel and Nashi)."Sorry,the rest are full"said Lucy,Romeo waved his hand dismissively."Its fine"said Romeo,Lucy smiled at him gratefully before quickly fixing Nashis hair.Almost as soon as the carriage began moving Natsu and Nashi fell and turned pale.Wendy just leaned her head on Romeos shoulder,she kept shifting uncomfortably.

Lucy and Romeo sweat dropped,Natsu rested his head on Lucy's lap while Nashi sat beside Lucy curled into her side."What am I going to do with you two?"asked Lucy quietly,Romeo smiled at the couple and their kids.Romeo turned a bit to Wendy,who was also smiling (as well as she could with the sickness)."So,what was with the fancy entrance girls?"asked Romeo,Wendy laughed and shook her head."Nova wanted us to all come in dramatically"explained Lucy,Wendy nodded in agreement.

"She's exactly like Mira,remember when my third book was released and we were going to the celebration party?"asked Lucy,Wendy burst out laughing along with Romeo.The memory was all to clear,the girls walked out dramatically in colour code (from lightest dress to darkest).Mira wanted it to be perfect but most of the girls tripped on the long dresses.After a few minutes they stopped laughing,"mama!Are we almost there?I wanna talk to Gale!"asked Igneel,who tugged lightly at his mother's dress.

"Almost there Igneel!You can talk to Gale once we're inside okay?"said Lucy,Igneel nodded and went back to looking outside the window.Lucy put her focus back on Romeo and Wendy."So,are you guys gonna find the gender out?"asked Lucy,Romeo went to answer but Wendy shook her head."I want it to be a surprise"answered Wendy,Romeo nodded.

Subconsciously Romeos hand went into Wendy's.Lucy smiled,just as Romeo went to say something the carriage stopped and the door was opened.Romeo got out quickly,he then was followed by Wendy.Nashi and Natsu thanked Mavis as they did a dance outside of the carriage.Romeo and Wendy walked to the doors of the open palace,the moment they stepped in they were greeted by members of other guilds.Romeo looked around,the ceiling was roughly fifty feet high and the room was well lit.The tiles were perfectly white and reflected the lights off making it even brighter in the room.Romeo felt a little uneasy,like something was going to happen.Everything was perfect,there were no flaws but that somehow made him even more uneasy.Searching the room he saw nothing out of place,everyone smiled and drank booze-some were dancing or eating (and others were fighting).

Wendy looked up at Romeo,she then looked over at the end of the room where a few musicians played music on the stage.Wendy looked back at him,she dragged him over basically."Romeo come on!You love dancing!"said Wendy,she put her hands around his neck.Romeo rolled his eyes and put his hands on her waist,"you know you're the one who loves it"teased Romeo.Wendy stuck her tongue out.Romeo laughed and danced slowly with her.

Wendy spun around,her dress barely affected her dancing.Romeo pulled her back closely,they gazed at each other in the eyes.Just as the song ended,they kissed.It was basically every romantic movie ever.Romeos lips moved in sync with hers,it felt amazing to just kiss her (although it always felt perfect).Romeo pulled back for air,he let out a quick laugh before pecking her lips again.They continued dancing for a while,enjoying the company of one another.

"Romeo!Wendy!Come meet the princess!"

Romeo looked around to see Lucy smiling and Natsu talking to the princess.Romeo didn't let go of Wendy's hand,they walked side by side.The princess turned around,"Romeo,Wendy,thank you for coming tonight"said the princess.Romeo smiled at her,the princess looked at Wendy then back at Romeo."I see Wendy found her mate"noted the princess,looking at the blue swirl on Wendy's collarbone.Wendy's grip tightened on Romeos hand.

"Yes"

The princess smiled and took a sip of champagne (certainly wasn't vodka),she placed the empty cup down on to a waiters tray as he walked by."Wendy,do you mind if I have a dance with Romeo?"asked the princess.Wendy smiled and shook her head,the princess gave her a warm smile back.Romeo kissed Wendy before he left,it was over as soon as it started.By the time Romeo was dancing with the princess the tingle on his lips began to fade.

"Romeo,I need you to do something for me.Its important"

Romeo's stomach sunk,immediately he could tell he was going to have to leave Wendy.The princess leaned forward and whispered in his ear,Romeos eyes widened and his stomach sunk to the floor and ran.Romeo pulled back and spun her around,when his hand was on her waist again he answered."I can't do that!I mean no disrespect,but can't another mage do it?"asked Romeo,he looked back at Wendy while he waited for her reply.She smiled at him before talking with Chelia again.The two had become friends again.

"You're the only one who knows their base and who they are,either way it's been predicted no matter how many outcomes we think off you end up doing it"

Romeo felt panic rise in his chest,he couldn't do that."There's gotta be a mistake-..."Romeo was cut off by loud explosions and screaming,dust and smoke made it impossible to see.Once the smoke cleared Romeo could see a large group of mages standing where the band once stood.Romeo looked around and saw members of Twilight Orge sneaking out guests that weren't mages.Despite being major jerks,they knew what to do in these situations.

Romeo turned back to the dark guild,a mans laughter made Romeos head turn.A few metres away he stood hovering in the air,a girl in his arms.Romeo felt anger pulse through him,it was Sasuki.Fairy tails members tensed,Romeo lit his hands up.Then he remembered the princess was behind him,"Run,find a mage from the Guilds of Fiore.They'll protect you"said Romeo.The princess from behind him ran off.Romeo turned his attention back to Sasuki who struggled in the mans grip.

"L-Let me go!"

Romeo felt the air get hotter,Romeo introduced Sasuki and Katsue into Fairy Tail when they were ten,Sasuki was a little sister to him.Seeing Sasuki struggle against the man made Romeo burn with pure rage,the mans grip on Sasuki tightened and she cried out."Sasuki!Let her go!"shouted Katsue,suddenly the hot temperature dropped and everything went dark.

Romeo knew this as Katsues Dark Magic,Katsue could manipulate any shadow or darkness and use it too attack others.The same was for Sasuki except she could manipulate light.They both could attack a few times with their special abilities before getting tired out.They learnt ice and water magic later on after realising that they wouldn't last long in battle if they used most of their power up within a few spells.

Katsue ran forward with shadows in the shapes of vicious monsters following him as his shadow.Katsue jumped up to the man and went to land a punch,put before he could get within a metre of him he was pushed back and slammed against a wall.Katsue fell to the ground,while Sasuki screamed for her brother.Romeo didn't want to watch it but he knew if he turned his eyes away for a second he could get attacked.

Romeo couldn't help it,he lit up his hands and rushed forward,he went to attack the man but instead turned in mid air and kicked him in the back.Romeo grabbed Sasuki and landed on the ground,the man fell face first onto the floor."You little brat!Attack!"yelled the man,Romeo pushed Sasuki away before rushing forward and punching the man in the face.

The man dodged and attacked,Romeo dodged and attacked.This went on for a few minutes,Romeo had enough and created a large arc of grey fire.A loud explosion went off,the man fell back.He was strong but an easy person to beat.Romeo went in to go hit him again and finish the battle but he disappeared.Romeo looked around frantically,where did he go?

Romeo pushed through the crowd,occasionally helping people as he did.Romeo felt something run into his leg making him trip.Romeo looked down and saw Nashi crying while Storm put on a brave face.Behind them Nova was rounding up other kids from all guilds.Romeo looked around and saw Katsue with Sasuki fighting off a few dark mages,Katsue was injured and Sasuki was in shock.They were both outnumber five to one,Romeo told the kids to stay out before jumping in.

Romeo threw a large ball of blue fire at the ground,before it created a large fire Romeo pulled Katsue and Sasuki away."I need you two to protect the kids!Find somewhere safe and come out when it's over!"yelled Romeo,the explosions and shouts of spells made it impossible to communicate.Katsue nodded and grabbed Sasuki,they gathered the kids up and ran off.

Romeo searched around,he hadn't thought about it but he didn't know where Wendy was.Romeo looked at the ceiling and saw the man he was fighting hovering above the fight,he was chanting slowly looking at a certain spot right in the middle.Romeo jumped over a group of Mermaid Heel girls and looked at the centre of the room.Wendy stood there fighting a man with Lucy next to her,who was also fighting someone.

Romeo ran forward as fast as he could,people kept pushing him as he went to help Wendy."Jigoku no mon ōpun"shouted the man,a large ball of black mist appeared above him.Time seemed to stop,Romeo ran forward and pushed Lucy backwards.Romeo turned around and kissed Wendy.Romeo pulled apart and created an shield of white fire,Wendy hadn't realised what was happening.

Romeo looked at the ball of fire and turned to Wendy,tears began falling down her face.Wendy banged against the shield,so did Lucy.The shield was basically a cage,they couldn't get out and nothing could get in.Wendy started yelling at Romeo,Romeo felt his life flash before his eyes.All the good memories,like joining Fairy Tail,having the S-Class trails members return,win the GMG,winning the fight against Zeref,falling in love with Wendy.Wendy and Romeo becoming mates,having find out later that Wendy was pregnant.Romeo turned to the fire that was coming towards him,he had a few seconds.Romeo mouthed the words,'I love you' to Wendy.

Then,it finally hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
30K 682 8
Fairy Tail AU Lucy Heartfillia- A girl who hasn't spoken to anyone besides her friends since her mom died in a car crash Levy McGarden- A girl who ha...
6.5K 40 25
Amaya at a young age was an S Class mage with Fairy Tail at six years old. Two years later she helped the Council with some missions which made her a...
775 17 7
Totomaru bursts into the guild and begs Romeo to become his student once more. Why? Cause his old master has decided to pass on his legacy to either...