Rishbala FF -Deliciously Your...

By D_Bibilophile_

Story of Rishbah Kundra and Madhubala Malik Rishabh /Rk is a chef and Madhubala /Madhu assists her fathe... More

Rishbala story ~Deliciously Yours -Part 1
Rishbala FF-DY Part=2
DY- FF-PART 3
DY FF -Part 4
DY-FF - Part 5
DY-FF- Part 6
Rishbala -FF-DY- Part 7
DY FF -Part 8
DY -FF -Part 9
DY -FF -Part 10
DY -FF -Part 11
DY -FF -Part 12
DY-FF-Part 13
DY- FF- Part 14
DY -FF- Part 15
DY - Part 16
DY -Part 17
DY - Part 18
DY- Part 19
DY ~ Part 21
DY ~ Part 22 (Last Part)

DY ~Part 20

728 33 11
By D_Bibilophile_

Hi peeps..🙋posting part 20 here ..
Hope you like this..
Thanks a lot for voting ..reading ..and commenting on updates..and adding this story to your reading lists..means alot ..pls let me know your views for this update too..
Take care..
Happy Reading!!

--------------------------

Madhu was getting ready and she knew she has to be ready first coz than she have to get Rk ready..
Madhu asked Rk if he wants something ..he said no..
She came out after taking bath ..her hair were wet and she was looking so  fresh  like a dew..
Rk kept looking at her ..she sensed him looking at her and raised her brows like asking what? He smiled and gave her a flying kiss  to her ..on which she blushed ..
She went near him ..and told him to move a lil..also she told him that she is going to give him sponge bath..
She started and Rk said "Cham cham ..you didn't hired a nurse for all this ? "
"You want a nurse to do this ? hmm..
"No don't get me wrong ..i just wondering as I wasn't expecting this ..he naughtily said
"No no ..i didn't thought it that way na..i think I will call one ..she too smiled and replied in same manner ..
"You know ..you look more b'ful when you are angry ..but I prefer it will be fake anger like this time..
He moved his arm a lil and touched her arm..
"I am faking anger ? I can't get angry? Can I know why?
"Coz you have much patience ..that's why..
"But you not liking na ..me sponging you so I can get angry ..
"Who said  I am not liking ? I toh always say you to give me company when I am taking bath ..but you are the one who always pushed me away..and didn't agree..
"Rk!!she glared at him..
"Oops sorry Madhu..i was just ..he winked
"Rk you are !!aapko masti shoojh rahi hai ? is time bhi ? your naughtiness ..i mean..
"Oouch ..
"What happened ? did I hurt you ? I did something wrong ?i am doing it first time ..pls Rk tell me you allright na !!i ..i ..
"Hold on cham cham ..i am weak but not that much ..actually I was just enjoying this sponge bath but your nails ..and my skin ..but ok ..he was trying to control his laugh and she was so worried ..
"Oh my God ..my nails ...I should have cut them ..i didn't noticed when they hurted you ..i just wanna help you ..

"I know Madhu ..don't be upset ..i am all fine ..woh bas..hota hai..
"I am really sorry Rk ..

"Don't be sorry pls ..but pls rub here more ...here ..he hinted towards his chest and Madhu so lost in his talks ..rubbing and sponging more soflty on his chest and were more close to him ..her sweet smell filled his nostrils and he pulled her more towards her with his one hand ..the other one was plastered ..
Madhu's wet hair ..her fragnance ..her closeness ..Rk's lips opened up to say something but instead he touched corner of her lips ..making her eyes widened and she stopped sponging him but he again pulled her towards her and said "How much I miss carrying you in my arms ..to be with you ..to love you..he caressed her face softly and she blushed again..but at the same time they got emotional too..both were missing to be with each other like prev..but now situation lil diff and esp RK was not all right..
"Chamcham ..you are looking so b'ful ..i wish I could ..

"Rk you will be allright soon ..than you can cont.your naughtiness ..but now let me finish this ..and no masti "
"Fine than ..let me be fine than see..
"Accha ..than I should use my nails again ..should I ?she smiled naughtily this time ..she was happy to see Rk smiling ..
"Haww you will use them again..not fair..he made baby face..
But actually Madhu checked again that her nails were not so sharp that they can harm Rk ..it was only Rk's trick
"Haan I will do the same ..you stop applying your tricks ..i  know my nails are not that sharp ..and now keep quiet and let me finish this..
"My cham cham is too smart ..i know ..and I wish even after me getting fine ..you will keep giving me sponge bath and even I can do the same if you want..i just..
"Mr. Rk ..this is not going to happen ..you should be contended in what you getting ..she was saying but it was altogether a diff feeling for her too ..she being always shy ..now this incident bought them more close ..and only physical closeness is not enough for a healthy relationship ..they were more close by all means after this incident ..and Rk's accident ..

"Rk can't be satisfied esp when you are around me ..he looked deeply in her eyes ..telling her how much he loves her ..and her hand stopped sponging for a while ..than started again but she was feeling shy ofcourse ..her hands touching his chest ..his abs..and she was doing carefully though sometimes Rk found it ticklish ..

"Rk ..what now? I am doing it carefully na !!
"Yes but I guess you are concentrating on me more than sponging ..he winked
"You ..i will better call a nurse ..already I am nervous ..and want to give you comfort and you teasing me more..she made baby face now
"Madhu ..you are doing it perfectly and I am in my comfort zone just when you are around me..ok..but how can I forget my physique? Any one can drool..

"So the nurse will drool ..i am going..
"How mean !! you will give my responsibility to a nurse and you don't mind  her drooling over me ? "he asked strangely but infact he was not leaving his naughtiness and plus he also wanted to cheer her up..
"I didn't mean that..i mean ..how can she drool over you ? that's why I took responsibility ..as I have no faith on others when it comes to you ..
"Aww my sweet sweet wife ..love you so much..i was just kidding ..and sorry I teased you much but what to do? I can't help it..

"And now I also can't help it..she actually started tickling him  ..and he was like stop stop Madhu ..than he stopped her one hand and pulled her with force that her hair touched his face and her face touched his bare chest ..make her lips brushed against it..she lifted her face up and he whispherd in her ears
"You are giving me hard times ..you know what I am feeling now ?he winked again

Her face became crimson red ..just  than Radhaji knocked the door and told them that doc is coming to examine Rk in half an hour  ..if he is ready or not ?Madhu said ..he will be ready in sometime ..before doc reach there ..they will be there..Radhaji went..

she completed giving bath with all her shyness and than was helping him wearing the shirt ..she was so close to him..and his closeness always had a magical effect on her ..he put his hand over her shoulder trying to get support and their eyes met..
"Madhu you are an amazing person you know!! "
"Rk I am just..
"No I mean it ..and you don't make things complicated ..never ..
"And I  thought I messed up all and you will be angry with me ..after what I did ..that Meethi and all audition stuff..but I wanna ask you one thing ..that how you came to know that I was Meethi ? did you noticed it at first place or !! she left incompleted ..
"Actually yes we didn't talked about how I got to know that ? there were so many things in mind na ..i am sorry but I asked maa ..on the day just before I got discharged..maa came and you were talking to doc ..i wanna know that ..and so I asked maa whether she knows and if yes ..pls tell me ..and she told me the plan and how you did it..and also told me that you wanted to tell me..but accident happened ..
"Maa told you but maa didn't told me ?
"Coz I said no to her ..i didn't wanted her to tell you ..i wanted to talk about it first with you ..moreover
first maa and you teamed up and now me and maa ..howz it?
"Its good you also teamed up ..i have no complaints..maa helped both of us right!
"Right..they both smiled ..
"But truly I was guessing so but not sure ..so I thought to clear it ..and yes I was right ...it was you ..but at first I just couldn't identify ..you were just Meethi that time..i am proud of you actually ..take a bow and I got to see your other talents as well ..hmmm..
"Thanks Rk ..i was just wanted you to eat the food and I wanted to know you more as a chef too..but What other talents ?she asked curiously
"First passion for food ..amazing cook you are..amazing wife and DIL ..than amazing actress I must say ..and ..
"And ?
"And than amazing nurse ..you know you are multitalented ..he placed a kiss on her forehead while she was buttoning his shirt..
"Aww Rk ..but ye kuch jyada tareef nahi ho rahi ? esp nurse waali baat?
"No not at all ..in fact I am waiting to know about some other  talents of yours..
She hugged him and said "My friends helped me a lot in doing this Meethi..and whatever things I did ..just for you ..maa ..our family..
"Oh ya it reminds me your friends ..i have to meet them too ..i haven't met them properly yet..call them sometime ..i wanna thank them too..
"Really!! They also want to meet you ..i will call them once they will get back from trip..
"Ok fine than..now I am ready or you want to put extra touch..
"What extra touch..
He didn't say anything but just touched her lips..
~~~~~0~~~~

Doc examined Rk and said he is better now and his condition will improve more in coming days ..just  they have to take proper care.Madhu was happy to hear this ..when Doc went Rk again went to the room with Madhu's help..
~~~~0~~~~

Madhu's friends called her and asked about Rk ..she after talking to them and telling them that he will be fit soon ..gave Rk the phone as he was also hinting her to give him the mobile ..he talked to them one by one ..and invited them after coming back from trip ..they were pretty much exited to be invited by the Chef himself ..they agreed ..and after that they talked to Madhu again and again wished for Rk's speedy recovery..
Madhu was happy that her gang had a convo with Rk and Rk too interacted with them himself ..as she didn't said at first place but he himself took initiative..she was noticing big change in rk's behavior ..a genuine change ..
~~~~~0~~~~
Makers also came to their place and said that they will start shooting only after he will be fully fine..he insisted to take some other Chef but they denied and said ..they will not change Chef ..only Rk will be there..they chose him ..now they won't change..Rk was so touched by such response..
~~~~0~~~~

Madhu  thought to call guard man and ask about the footage..and she was trying to call but it was out of reach ..after some time she got call from him and he said ..he was waiting to get it and was about to call her ..she can get it now ..she became so happy and decided to not tell Rk now as to not give him stress but will tell Radhaji ..she went to Radhaji's room and said "Maa ..
"Madhu mujhe tumse kuch kahna hai ..
"What maa ..accha who Rk wali baat!!
"Woh I told him ..he was asking so..
"No prob Maa ..maine bhi batana toh tha hi ..i am happy he at first not recognized and afterwords he didn't got angry ..i was scared a bit what if he got angry..
"Are aise kaise ..i would have talk to her if he got angry ..but I knew it when my Rishu realize his mistake ..he will not get angry rather will be sorry..
"Maa ..we had a convo and now all fine ..all things cleared ..her happiness were visible.
"Beta I am so happy for you both and now with your care and love my Rishu will be fit and fine soon..my prayers are always with you both..she caressed her face and both hugged each other ..Madhu than told Radhaji about CCTV matter and went to meet guardman.

~~~~0~~~~
"Chacha ..thank you so much ..you don't know how much you helped me ..its a big proof ..i saw it ..a wire lying there..and a person  too standing ..i don't recognize him but he must work here or he must be hired by the one who is behind all this..afterwords there was no wire as per staff here ..so its clear that it was an accident..
I will do what is needful now ..i won't let that person go easily..he will have to pay for it..
"I also want punishment for that person ..this is not done..you tell me if I can help you in any way..but i don't know who is the person in this and I couldn't ask anyone regarding this as than they can doubt me..
"If I need ..will tell you ..but thanks from bottom of my heart ..it means a lot ..what you have did ..
"Beta no need to thanks ..God bless you both.
He gave his blessings and she left from there smiling ..
She met in his quarters not on set..
Than she called Mr.Manchanda ..to whom Rk used to report..who is Rk's mentor and always supported ..she met him once in hotel and now she thought he can be the person who can help her the most..
He called her to his residence as in hotel it was not safe to talk regarding the matter..she met him and told the whole matter ..

"Sir now you got my point na ..this is the thing ..its an accident and someone behind this and hiding this all..and I took the screen shot of that person standing there in video ..it can help too..and one more thing ..Mr.Rajveer he talked to us once and from his talks I concluded he was  offended as Rk is a judge in cooking master and he is not..that's what I thought..but came to know that he is transferred from here ? I have only this clue and want you to take action now before police ..its internal matter too so I just came up to you ..she told whole convo of them and Rajveer also
He assured her Madhu you don't worry I will see to it ..and will inquire about this surely..the one who did it won't escape..its not done ..let's see who is it? I have some doubts ..so I will clear them first ..and than may be we will find the person soon..you did great by searching for this video and now this pic will help us too ..its a ques of our hotel's  reputation too and Rk is my best boy ..he is like a son to me .. so don't worry and I will come to meet Rk ..thanks you told me everything ..i was not here ..but its so sad to hear this ..Rk is our champ ..he will be fine and when he has wife like you ..nothing can happen to him ..
"Thanks a lot sir for all your support ..and what can I do more ..do tell me ..and sure we  will be waiting for your visit..
"Now you just relax ..you just take care of Rk..and ya  I will tell you if I need any kind of help ..but I will come with good news soon hopefully.. he smiled and she  left from there..with a smile on her face..and with faith that now truth will be out very soon.
---------------

Thanks 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 782 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
62.1K 3K 8
Madhu and RK call off their wedding the night before their engagement, only to start falling for each other the very same night. Cover Courtesy : Im...
10K 577 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
29.1K 962 1
Madhu after her divorce, for her parents marries RK. How RK, Madhu and his daughter, Ruhi fill the void in each other life forms the story.