HARLEY & IVY

Por JakeCGWales

Harley has had enough being a villain and she is done with The Joker, for good. After being released and want... Mais

1: You've Got A Friend
2: Stay Put
3: Big Things and Little Things
4: Girls Day Out
5: We Laughed, We Laughed So Hard
6: Stuck Indoors
7: Love Thy Nature
8: I'm Cold, Red...
9: Don't Bottle it Up
10: Save Me
11: Please Stay With Me
12: Tell Me
13: Two Perspectives
14: The Feelings Have Always Been There
15: It Finally Happens
16: Our Guest
17: Bad
18: My Valentine
19: Decorators
20: It Has To Be Special
21: Great Outdoors
22: On Your Own
23: With You Forever
24: Sick
25: Together at Christmas
26: Run Devil Run
27: You Are My Guests
28: Sharing is Caring
1K Views Special
29: We Can Do it
30: Something Black, Red and White
31: Three Women and a Baby
32: Working Gal
33: Harley's New Friend
34: Green Envy
35: Sun, Sea and the Beach
36: Where Are You Taking Me?
37: Success
38: Harley's First Day
39: The Babysitters
40: The Final Joke
41: Shattered
42: Going on Alone
43: I Miss You
44: Movie Theater Outing
45: Party For Jane
2K Views Special
46: Reunited
47: Not Right
48: Broken
49: Am I Crazy?
50: Out of Time
51: The Burning Rage
52: It Takes Time
53: Storm
54: Double Valentines
upload
55: The Parade
56: The Memory
57: Making Friends
58: Follow Me
59: Leave Us Be
60: Unforeseen
61: The Past
62: Bonds
63: Getting To Know Her
64: Harley and Ivy
65: Rollercoaster
66: Love and Hate (Part 1)
67: Love and Hate (Part 2)
68: Making A Choice
69: Harley and Ivy's Announcement
70: Leaving Now
71: New Home, New Life
72: Be a Family
73: It's Time
74: Plans
75: Day One
76: Idea
77: One Stormy Day
78: An Old Friend
79: Happy Birthday, Sis!
80: Stand Tall
81: You Always Will Be My Family
82: Skin
83: Two Years Later...
84: Poison (Part 1)
85: Poison (Part 2)
86: Poison (Part 3)
87: IVY: Obliti (Part 1)
88: IVY: Home (Part 2)
89: IVY: Arbutus (Part 3)
90: The Chase of Her Life
91: Final Curtain Call
92: Beginning the Adventure (Part 1)
93: Starting the Adventure (Part 2)
95: Eternity
Top 10 & Facts!
Thank You ❤️💚
❤️ ♦️ Arleen Sorkin ♦️ ❤️

94: Continuing the Adventure (Part 3)

117 2 13
Por JakeCGWales

Hey everyone! the third and final part! The penultimate chapter! This one... Wow... I just know that EVERYONE is going to love this chapter. Long time readers, lovers of Harley and Ivy, ALL of you. Well I hope you all will love it anyway. I don't want to say too much other than enjoy!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Harley slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and smiled when she saw she was sleeping in Ivy's arms in a bed. Harley took her finger and gently moved a strand of Ivy's hair. Ivy didn't stir. Harley leaned in and started planting quick kisses to Ivy's face. The more she kissed, the more Ivy began to stir. She groaned and turned her head from side to side a little as Harley continued to plant kisses all over. "Come on Harls, give me a break" Ivy groaned which made Harley giggle. "Wakey, wakey baybee. Harley is ready to play" Harley said with a huge grin on her face before continuing her kissing attack.

Ivy groaned and tried to roll over but Harley quickly climbed on top of Ivy so she couldn't move. Ivy finally opened her eyes. "Good morning red" Harley grinned down at her. "Good morning beautiful, sleep well?" Ivy asked with a smile. "Uh huh" Harley nodded as Ivy leaned in a little to peck Harley's forehead with her lips. Suddenly, Ivy flipped them over so she was on top which made Harley squeal in surprise a little before giggling as Ivy grinned down at her girlfriend before attacking Harley's face with kisses. Harley began laughing uncontrollably.

"No!" Harley laughed as Ivy continued to plant kisses all over Harley's face. "Come on you two, you can't stay in bed all weekend!" Christie called from the other side of the door. "We'll be down in a minute" Ivy called back with a big smile on her face. "Yeah sure you will" Christie said as she walked away. Harley and Ivy just laughed as Ivy planted more kisses on Harley's face.

"Okay so what's first on the agenda today?" Christie asked. Ivy was finishing up with the washing up and Harley was sitting on the counter. Christie was sitting down with her back leaning up against the wall. "Well I don't mind, it would be nice to have a walk on one of the trails" Ivy pointed out. "I can get behind that idea" Christie agreed. "Can we go back to the lake? I wanna play some games" Harley asked. "Sure" Ivy replied. Christie smiled and nodded in agreement. "Great! Let's get some things together and let's get going!" Ivy announced.

After getting ready for the day and getting their things together to take out with them, the three of them began their walk."If we follow this for about three miles, we'll come to a secondary trail that'll lead us to the left and towards the lake" Ivy revealed as she led the way. "Sounds good to me" Christie replied.

It didn't take the girls long before the girls were deep in the forest. While Harley and Ivy were used to the sights of nature, Christie on the other hand was completely in awe at the sights around her. She had never walked or explored a forest before. But the natural beauty of the woods captured her. Christie loved absolutely every bit of the forest surrounding her. The greens, the wildlife, the light from the sun that gave everything a glowing and warm look. It was perfect.

Harley was in front and kept her concentration locked at all the pretty looking areas and pointed them out every so often while Christie and Ivy talked about the camp they were at and some of the stories from years ago. "Kelly was such a great role model and leader at the camp. She was tough but a lot of fun" Ivy told Christie. "How come the camp isn't being used much anymore?" Christie asked. Ivy sighed a little. "I don't know... I guess a few things contributed. But the main thing is cost. With all the crime over the years and the loss of tons of money, the school found it hard to fund trips and other things. They had to cut costs and only pay for worthwhile things that benefited the kids best" Ivy explained.

"It's a shame because... A trip to a camp like here is such a great experience for kids. It's not just all fun and games, it's educational in a fun way. Not to mention the experience of spending time away from the city and away from all the technology. Being out here is a great way to remember what's around us and what we often forget about" Christie replied. Ivy smiled and put her arm over Christie's neck. "That is one of the many reasons why I love you sis" Ivy said which made Christie laugh.

"I think I see the turn off for us!" Harley exclaimed. Ivy looked past Harley to see. "Yeah you're right baby" Ivy replied. After following the new trail for a little while, the three of them arrived at the lake. Ivy laid on the beach while Christie and Harley raced into the lake.

"Hey!" Harley called out as Christie splashed her suddenly before laughing and swimming away. Harley began laughing and chasing after her. A few minutes went by and Harley walked over to Ivy and laid beside her on her own towel. "Having fun baby?" Ivy asked her. "I am, this has been the greatest trip ever" Harley smiled, turning to look at her lover. Ivy turned onto her side to face Harley. "I'm glad... You know Harls..." Ivy began, slowly slipping her hand in Harley's and letting their fingers intertwine with each other.

"Yeah red?" Harley replied softly. "I love you, so much" Ivy said softly, smiling at Harley. "I love ya too" Harley smiled. "I love you so much that... I want nothing more than you in my life. I couldn't imagine a world without you by my side. My best friend... My girlfriend... My everything" Ivy told Harley, placing her hand on Harley's cheek and moving closer.

Harley's smile grew as did Ivy's. "I want you forever, Harley... An eternity with you, in life and in death. And there's... Only one thing... One way to make it so much more. To make our bond stronger and our relationship even more perfect..." Ivy continued as Harley's eyes filled with tears. Ivy moved so she was sitting and Harley did the same. "Harleen Frances Quinzel... Will you marry me?" Ivy asked with a huge smile on her face and an open ring box in her free hand with a beautiful ring inside. Harley's face twisted into shock. She was crying. Tears streamed down her face. But for probably the first time in her life, she was crying out of joy and happiness.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! A million, trillion percent yes baybee!" Harley screamed, immediately wrapping Ivy in the tightest hug ever. The both of them began laughing and crying. They both planted kisses on each other's neck and cheeks as Christie came over. When their hug broke apart, Christie hugged them both. "I am so very proud of you. I love you" Christie muffled into Ivy's neck. "Congratulations, to both of you. I could not be happier!" Christie added to the two of them and they all laughed as they fought back the tears. Ivy slowly slipped the wedding ring onto Harley's finger. Harley and Ivy then shared a long and passionate kiss.

The walk back to the cabins was filled with lots of excitement talking about the wedding as Christie was already making some plans. As they got nearer to camp, Christie's phone went off. "I didn't expect to get a signal out here" Christie said in a little surprise. Ivy shrugged as she walked ahead with Harley. Christie walked a little slower as she answered her phone.

Harley and Ivy were in the living room of the main Cabin, talking excitedly when Christie walked in. She sighed which grabbed their attention. "Girls, work called... Something has come up and it's serious. I have to head back" Christie said sadly. "Awh!" Harley replied in disappointment. "I know Harley, I'm really sorry but it's urgent" Christie apologised. "It's okay, if it is urgent then you should go. Take the car, we can get Jane to take us home" Ivy suggested. Christie smiled a little and nodded.

After packing her things, Christie said her reluctant goodbyes to Harley and Ivy. "I'll miss you" Harley said sadly as she hugged Christie. "Me too" Christie replied. When they pulled apart, Christie and Ivy hugged. "Love you sis" Christie muffled into Ivy's neck. "Love you too" Ivy smiled. After the hug, Christie looked at the pair and smiled softly. "I'll see you both in two days. Have fun and again... Congrats" Christie winked at them before getting in the car. The car started and Christie began turning the car around to face the way they had come through the previous day. Harley and Ivy waved goodbye as the car drove away. It was now just Harley and Ivy.

For the rest of the afternoon, Harley and Ivy spent their time inside or around the camp. Slowly the weather began to change for the worse. By the time it got to evening time, it was raining heavily. Harley and Ivy ate and had a lazy evening by the fireplace in the main room of the Cabin. They talked for hours on end. About the wedding and their honeymoon. They had a lot of ideas and they loved almost every single one.

Harley and Ivy were now in bed. The rain poured outside and the wind was very heavy. But neither woman cared. At that moment, they were so focused on each other. Harley was laying on top of Ivy with Ivy's arms wrapped around her. "I can't wait to be your wife" Harley said softly. "And I can't wait to be yours Harl" Ivy smiled, hugging her. "Red?" Harley began, lifting her head to look at Ivy. "Yeah baby? Ivy replied. "I know we have another full day tomorrow and we're having so much fun here but... I miss Christie and... I'm eager to get back to start planning our wedding" Harley told her honestly.

Ivy smiled at Harley. "You're very eager" Ivy laughed a little before sighing a little. "I think I agree with you... Okay, tomorrow we'll get a taxi to my old place and then get Jane to pick us up, that sound good?" Ivy asked. "It does" Harley agreed before kissing Ivy. After the kiss, they both had grins on their faces.

"I can think of something else that will sound good right about now" Ivy remarked. "Yeah?" Harley replied as she pursed her lips. Ivy leaned in and kissed Harley again, deeper this time. Harley softly moaned into the kiss as their lips refused to part. Ivy ran her hand through the blondes hair as Harley grabbed at Ivy's top. Her fingers slipped underneath to feel her lovers skin.

Their kiss got more momentum as their heads tilted and they breathed heavily and quickly. As they were full on kissing, Ivy removed Harley's clothing which was only a long t-shirt. Harley quickly removed Ivy's clothing which wasn't much more, leaving them completely naked under the covers of the bed. Harley giggled a little as Ivy kissed her neck. Harley's hand trailed down Ivy's side slowly as Ivy gasped a little when Harley reached her thigh. She squeezed the red heads thigh as Ivy placed her hands to Harley's bare chest. 

Ivy moved her hands and fingertips along the bare back of her lover. Harley gasped a little and planted kisses to Ivy's lips and face. Slowly, Ivy's hands moved lower down until it reached the blondes behind and Ivy squeezed which made the pair grin and giggle. "I love you so much Harl" Ivy breathed heavily against Harley's skin. "I love you so much more" Harley moaned out as Ivy's hands explored her lover's body even more intimately. It was truly a night to remember forever.

- The Next Morning -

The taxi was loaded with Harley and Ivy's belongings as they got in the back seats of the car. "I'm gonna miss this place" Harley said softly. "Me too but we will be back, I promise" Ivy replied, wrapping her arm around her. "The storm was quite bad last night ladies, you were lucky not to have any trouble out here" the taxi driver remarked. "Yeah, that camp is built pretty strong" Ivy replied.

As the car drove along the long road, Harley and Ivy talked about how they would tell Jane the exciting news. After a while, the car was driving towards Ivy's house. Harley and Ivy were deep into their conversation when suddenly the driver yelled out. A fallen tree was blocking the road. Before they could do anything, the car swerved violently. Harley screamed and held onto Ivy tightly as the car crashed. What came next was silence...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I'm sorry for leaving things on a MASSIVE cliff-hanger. I LOVE THEM OKAY?! I do hope you all loved everything else in this chapter. I wanted to make it very special and the proposal was a long time coming. Next chapter is the finale. The final chapter. I won't give out any spoilers other than be prepared for anything! This has been a blast writing, these last like 10 chapters or so have been so much fun. I can't thank you all enough for being so patient and for sharing your love for this fanfic, it means so much to me.

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and share!

Final chapter is titled: 'ETERNITY'. See you all next time!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

106K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...
165K 6.1K 25
Female x Female story. Just you and the baddest bitch in gotham.
73.4K 2.2K 44
Harley Quinn and the Joker have a messed up relationship - abusive, psychotic, crazy, but they are madly in love. This story follows their love story...
5.3K 231 33
Harley Quinn is arrested by Batman and thrown in Arkham, where she meets the infamous Poison Ivy and realises her attraction to the Mistress of Seduc...