Fremmer... It's Complicated ✔️

By _sparkle_7890

One graduation party. One last gig. One last chance for feelings to be revealed. School of Rock is ready for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important ❓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

782 17 3
By _sparkle_7890

Freddy POV

This was our final day to rehearse before the gig. Even though it felt as if my heart was shattered into a million pieces, I kept up the facade for Summer.

From our conversation earlier I knew that it wasn't safe to meet at any of our houses, so we spent the rest of our time in Mr. Finn's after school.

We had accomplished a lot and things were definitely taking a turn for the better.

It was Friday morning and the halls were bustling with students. I swerved in and out then before I knew it, I SLAMMED into Summer's locker. My arm screamed in pain and began to throb.

S- OMG! Freddy are you okay?

F- I'm fine.

Not really.

S- That was quite the impact!

We laughed.

S- So I wanted to talk to you about this whole friend  thing and...

F- Look Summer I know what you're going to say!

S- You do?

F- Sure! I love being friends with you too. I don't wanna ruin that either.

S- Yes but what if we...

F- It's just the way it has to be! You have a boyfriend and I'm totally happy for you two. #Sasher am I right?

S- Right but...

F- I guess love isn't that complicated. I never should have been jealous of your relationship with Asher. See as long as you're happy I'm happy. I gotta go okay?

S- Uh ya...

F- Bye Summer!

Summer POV

Freddy merged into the the crowd and was off. I needed to tell him about my breakup with Asher. How exactly was I going to get his attention?

Ring Ring

I turned around and began to walk to class when I felt someone bump into my arm.

S- Hey!

T- Sorry I...

I stared at Tomika in her skateboard gear.

S- Oh, it's you.

T- What do you want Summer?

S- Well first I'd like to settle this once and for all. Sit down.

T- You can't make me ahh!

I grabbed Tomika's arm and dragged her to the vacant steps.

S- Tomika, I'm sorry.

She looked at me tearfully.

S- I've been caught up in this whole Freddy drama that I've almost forgotten what an amazing friend you are.

T- I know Sum and I'm here for you. I just didn't want you to get hurt again and again. I've seen you cry over a boy that didn't even give you the time of day. I just want you to be happy.

S- It's just crazy. Even though Freddy and I seemed to be destined as "only friends" it still didn't stop me from trying to get him to notice me.

T- So much for a little crush huh.

S- Love can make you do crazy things.

Silence.

T- I'm sorry too Sum. I was getting on to you about Freddy when I can't even tell Zack how I feel.

S- Guess we both have a lot to learn about crushes.

T- Totally. But we're always there for each other.

I smiled.

T- Life was so much simpler without boys and relationships.

S- But no matter what happens we will always be... friends.

I hesitated.

S- So are we friends?

T- No, we're best friends.

We both embraced each other, marking the end of the feud.

S- Okay Tomiks we have another issue.

T- I'm all ears.

S- Asher and I broke up.

T- Oh I'm sorry Sum, you okay?

S- I'm okay. But now Freddy and I are stuck in this endless loop of friendship. He's so stuck on us being friends because he didn't want to ruin my relationship with Asher.

T- Wow that's tough. And you're positive he likes you back?

I nodded my head.

S- We both shared how we felt about each other then agreed to be friends.

Tomika sighed.

S- I even tried to tell him about my breakup but I wasn't able to.

T- I think you need to really show Freddy how you feel. You need some sort of attention getter. Ooh maybe destroy his hair gel, then he'll do whatever...

I put my hand in front of Tomika.

S- Ya let's not do that.

T- Fine, but again try and just get his attention.

S- Hmm. I'm on it.

T- Sum?

S- Tomiks?

T- I think we should head to class now, the bell rang fifteen minutes ago.

S- Oh right. What would I do without you Tomiks?

We bolted up then dashed down the halls, running into the classroom.

T- Sorry we're late Mr. Finn.

M- No problem you guys are just in time actually. Lawrence and Kale were going to perform their duet.

Lawerence and Kale both stood at the front of the class.

L- Introducing the musical stylings of Lale!

K- Don't worry we have one more day to work on that.

Mr. Finn played a back track and Lawrence layered on some piano. Then Kale began to sing.

K- All along it was a fever, a cold sweat hot headed believer. I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something..."

Kale continued singing. Her voice was absolutely amazing and really fit well with Lawrence's piano. They ended the song and the class began to cheer.

F- That was awesome!

T- Oh ya that was real cool. Kale you have such an AMAZING voice.

K- Aww thank you Tomika. Well I gotta go, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

S- Bye Kale.

K- Bye everyone!

She left with a smile spread across her face.

M- Okay rockers let's rearrange the desks and get ready to do some learning.

L- Oh wait!

M- What's up L-Train

L- I know Zack and Tomika or Zamika...

Z and T- Really?

L- What? The name will stick. They're unveiling their piece at the party... but what about Summer and Freddy.

The entire class turned and stared at us. Murmuring.

We both looked at each other, knowing we weren't ready to perform.

S- Um you see Mr. Finn the thing is...

F- ... that I forgot to bring my guitar. We need it for the song.

I looked back and he smiled.

M- Well why don't you guys run it by me this afternoon?

F- Sure thing Mr. Finn.

---------Time Jump----------

Freddy POV

Summer and I performed our duet together and it was a truly magical experience. We were somehow able to pull it off and we both played our hearts out. I met up with Summer so we could walk back home together.... just as friends.

Hey everyone so sorry I haven't updated in a while but here is another update as promised!! Thank you to everyone who has been reading... this book has over 2k reads?! I can't thank everyone enough for reading!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! 💜 To be continued... Also thank you to @magconisbaeandlife for suggesting the song Stay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.2K 48
When the haunted hathaways and school of rock come together Tomika's secret is revealed. How will her friends react to it
13.7K 185 11
(Reader Insert) Y/N Jonathon was part if Mrs Kelaparkis's class when she wanted to confiscate Freddy's skateboard and Um,broke her bones.The new teac...
12.6K 207 17
It's 1 year since Summer moved. Freddy has finaly got over his crush on Summer. Zack and Tomika Are having A Good relationship. Lawrence Is the smart...
864 25 16
Summer's pov: I'm Summer Hathaway. I'm 13 years old going on 14, and I am an A student in the band School of Rock. Last year, I realised my love for...