Camp Anderson

By pair-of-socks

It's been a year since the events of a Glamorous Times. Now, Jon and Ian Anderson have taken it upon themselv... More

Songs From the Wood
I've Seen All Good People
Dance on a Volcano
Still...You Turn Me On
Long Distance Runaround
The Ravine
Hoedown
Looking for Someone
The Devil's Triangle
Roundabout
An Aside (I am So Sorry- This is Really F***ing Strange)
The Only Way
Fire at Midnight
The Gates of Delirium
The Barbarian
Three of a Perfect Pair
Aisle of Plenty
This Was
Black Satin Dancer
Mitternacht
Mental Door
Onward
Jack in the Green
End of the Book

Going For the One

80 7 217
By pair-of-socks

Once upon a time there would have been something here called the "featuring" section. But apparently that just got silly.

R.I.P. Featuring Section.

Well, instead of that, take this picture of the guys in Yes out in the woods, much like a camping trip:

Warning: Frequent POV changes in this chapter
Also, it's kind of long... I had a lot I wanted to write, man!
_________________________
Oh well, I suppose I can handle a hiking trip alright. Come to think of it, I actually just really love being out in nature- it makes me so happy.

Judy plunks herself down at the table right beside Carl, grabbing a bit of fruit to munch on. "I'm willing to go hiking with you guys," she says blankly, "But I didn't actually bring any good shoes for hiking." She shrugs as she eats some of the fruit.

Ian comes out with some canvas, string, and other such implements strung over his shoulder. "Don't worry, my child! I shall fashion you acceptable shoes!" And within a few minutes, Ian prepares Judy a nice pair of moccasin boots:

(Cute, amirite?)

Judy shrugs as she puts them on. "I suppose these will do..."

Then, Ian leads everyone out of the cabin (literally everyone. No one in camp wasn't hanging out in my house.), however, Sara was still standing there in the kitchen, sighing as she looks out the window.

"What is it, love?" I say.

She shrugs, "I don't know, darling," and she continues looking out wistfully, "I get the feeling you only love me for my cupcakes, or that you actually like Chris more then me. I don't know if I can handle another boyfriend doing that to me. It's like with Bryan- he only loved me for my cupcakes." I could say she was almost about to cry- I feel absolutely terrible now!

I walk over to Sara and wrap my arms around her, "I'm so sorry, darling. Please forgive me... I only ever wanted to love you and make you happy." I sniffle a bit as pull her in tighter.

"Oh, Jonny boy," she cries, "It's fine, just keep that in mind in the future, alright?"

"Of course I will, dear."

"Well, come on, then, Jon," she says, "let's go meet up with Ian." I take her hand, open up the front door, and then the two of us run along to meet up with the others...

Ian Anderson's POV

I breathe in the fresh forest air as I stand atop a small hill. My fine young assistant, Mick Jagger, stands at the base of the hill, holding some of my hiking implements as I scout out a hiking pathway. He takes out a cigarette and lights it, nearly dropping my things in the process, "Steady, steady my boy!" I call out, finishing up my surveying.

"Eh, whatever...," Mick whines.

I simply cannot have whining in my camp! I will not allow this... "Cover for this man, Evan!" I shout out to my cute little keyboard player. John runs right up, takes my things from Mick, and stands at reasonable guard for me.

Hmm, it appears far more interesting things are going on below me...

Grace writhes from person to person, plant to plant, apparently getting rather fresh with all of them...

She goes up to Keith Richards, "Psst... Richards... would you be interested in a little, roll in the-,"

At which point Keith smashes down the rest of his liquor bottle and heads off with Grace behind a tree stump whilst we all pretend to not notice. Fortunately, it's i,possible for Keith Richards to actually ever feel the negative affects of drugs, so therefore this was fully consensual and safe in all party's regards...

Remember, kids, be safe out there with your little latex friend.

What?

I can't help the fact I feel like a kindly and caring uncle towards all of my little campers... particularly little Jon; it's like taking care of an adorable three year old.

I lift my binoculars to my eyes one last time, and finalize my plan in my mind. "ALRIGHT, CAMPERS!" I shout out, "FOLLOW ME LADS AND LASSES, AND I WILL TAKE YOU ON A WONDROUS JOURNEY!" There is a resounding, disquieting groan from almost everyone- except for Jon- he just claps.

I look behind and see Grace and Keith going at it... every few seconds they would hop along and go up against another tree. I'm not entirely certain what it shows devotion to- sex or camp spirit.

I AM GOING TO GO CAMP SPIRIT.

Afterward, Keith goes back into the group of campers, and Grace pulls my cute little keyboardist off with her, and they go at it for a bit...

[the cute little keyboardist because you just need a visual of him, I'm sorry]

"Woohoo, my good boy!" I shout out to him, "You go get some!" I throw my head back in merry laughter, and John seems to just roll his eyes as he continues to writhe along with Grace through the trees.

My dear lass Makaila shouts out, "Yeah, get some, Johnny!" She and her boyfriend Tony high five each other... it's quite humorous.

There is quite a bit of either applause or groaning from everyone else.

"How can you do that while still walking through the forest?" Bob Dylan asks, whilst taking out his guitar, lighting up some weed, and then he writes a song about the moving tree sex.

Jon looks on, slightly scared, "I don't know what's going on!"

"Shh, it will all be fine, Jonny boy," Sara says, patting Jon's sweet head, and then Jon continues making little comments about all of the little plants, animals, and butterflies he sees.

"I don't know if I should be weirded out or impressed," Jane snickers.

Roger looks on, and then decides, "Hmm, I'm going to go with impressed, but that's just me."

Jane laughs again, "Of course you are, Rog..." and then the two of them proceed to continue on chucking and joking as we progress through the forest path.

So...

After Grace done with my cute little keyboardist, she pulls out another one of the guys, and another, and another, and another... I think at one point she even might have pulled out Mick Jagger, but I wasn't watching too closely because I was taking in the beautiful forest air!

However, I think I am disproved as I hear this little shout from Gina, "No, Mick, you cannot just run off the path into the city never to return! We are in the crappy camp together- you and me!"

"Ah, shit," Mick whines, "But we hardly have any modern amenities here! I swear, I had to brush my teeth next to an opossum this morning... it was awful!"

I shout back to the two of them, "THAT IS NOT CAMP SPIRIT I HEAR!" That ought to shut them both up... or not....

Hmm... it's tough being the uncle sometimes, even if a few of my nieces and nephews are, in fact, technically older then me.

Yet again I look behind me, and I see something quite alarming- it appears Elisa must have tripped and cut her knee...

Carl Palmer's POV

I see that one girl, Elisa, has fallen, so I run right over and help her up and sit her down on a rock. I don't know what it is, something about her I just kind of like- perhaps because she's so sweet to me and everyone else perhaps it's because of something else, but anyhow, I do like her.

"Thank you, Carl," she says with a little twinkle in her eye. Her subtle French accent- ah, now that's something quite alluring as well.

"Ey, Palmer!" Keith shouts as he walks past me, "Do you want me to wait up for you, or would you rather meet up with us later?"

"Hmm, I'll see you guys around or whatever," I respond, not even really looking at Keith. He simply shrugs and moves along with Lily, and again I can get back to helping out El.

I reach into a bag I had brought along with me, and take out some bandages and a salve to clean up the wound. I gently apply the salve, and then wrap up the cut. I look up at her with a smile and say, "That ought to do it, love."

"Why did you want to do this for me?" Elisa asks, "I mean, you could have just moved along with the other campers..."

Crap, I don't want to just tell her I like her!

"I mean, I don't know, I saw you needed help so I did what I could," my words slowly turn into a low mumble.

"Aw, that's fine," Elisa says with a smile, "Just think of it like this, Palmer- I'm very glad it was you that helped me."

I perk up, "Really?"

"Yeah..." and her smile widens.

I cough a bit, still trying to play it cool, "Well, then, want to go back to the main camp area? I think that'd be smartest with your bum leg and all..."

"Oh, sure, sure," Elisa responds, and with that, I help her up, and we make our way back to camp...

Tom Petty's POV

It's quite nice for me to be so nicely accepted by all of these people at the camp, a rather lovely surprise... that on top of the even lovelier surprise of meeting Kay here. I walk along calmly through the forest, my arm wrapped over Kay's shoulder. Yes, she is quite the amazing girl for me....

"Ah, it's quite nice out in this forest," I say, "Reminds me a bit of some of the forests from back home, except much less humid... oh, and no crocodiles here either."

Judy sasses, "So, in other words, it's not really like your home forests at all."

I respond, "No, they both are forests." Kay just chuckles and shakes her head as I plainly say this, and I chuckle a bit too, realizing how silly I might have sounded.

Stephanie stands atop of a rock, and declares, "I've never congaed in the middle of a forest before... ah, well, there's a first for everything..." She starts up a conga line, and immediately Kay and I run right over to join in, soon followed by Jane and Roger and Anthony Phillips...

Hmm, I almost forgot Ant was even here, the poor thing is so quiet...

"Hm, they seem higher then I do," Bob says with a laugh...

"That they do," Judy nods in agreement, and the two of them continue to laugh.

Makaila and Tony join in on the fun, and then finally Ian and Jon put an end to it. "We need to get back on the trail!" Ian shouts.

"Yeah, and I'm scared of dancing," Jon squeals. Hm, probably shouldn't have said that, someone's probably going to start up a belly dance or something...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 112 64
ok this is my first fan fiction story now in this story It ships TRAVLYN DANCOLE AARMAU LAURCINDA ZANE~CHAN and GARDENZA
10.2K 189 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
1.2K 22 13
What's this? Jurassic World- your favorite place on earth - has a new attraction?! Camp Cretaceous!!! You tell your self that you have to go, not kno...
31.7K 1.1K 38
Read it maybe you'll like it 🥴