Sign my Check & my Booty Too

Autorstwa Timadanm

"Let this be the last time I tell you this I DON'T NEED A MAN." Juna a 28 years old single mother that mana... Więcej

Mr not so perfect
Cruella de Ville
Big changes
Untitled Part 4
Me myself and my baby
Untitled Part 6
Author's note
The annual lunch
the circus freak
Bump and grind
Take me home
Explaining myself
Indecent proposition
Author's note
Adrenaline Rush
Morning after
Canceling
Meet my mother
Mystery man
Christmas eve with my sisters
Falling apart
Falling apart 2
The healing process
Author's note
Mix emotions
Double the pain
Untitled Part 27
Guilt
Road to Recovery
Untitled Part 30
Do or Die
Confusion
Untitled Part 34
Birthday Surprise
The Truth Is Out
Almost perfect
Tears
Fear of the unknown
The Other
My readers

Let Me Fix It

184 8 0
Autorstwa Timadanm

 I can't take it anymore this pregnancy is just not doing me right, my body, my mind and heart are not getting along with each other. My heart and body desire Vladimir where my mind is telling me to stay as far away from him as possible. To tell you the truth I don't want nothing to do with him anymore.

My body is just not registering things properly. It's like I'm always horny and I hate it. I want him near me touching me, I want him inside of me.

"hmmmm" I'm laying naked on my bed with my eyes close, I needed this so bad.

I was touching my breast with on hand while the other gently massage my precious jewel.

"hahhhh" I was imagining how he use to caress my clit and I can feel his hand all over my body.

"oh, gosh this is good" I inserted a finger inside my honey pot I can smell his perfume in the air. I got my short little fingers deep in my pussy but not far enough.

"yes, Vladimir fuck me baby fuck me" I was so close very close.

I open my eye and close it right back again trying very hard to catch my orgasm. Shit I can see him watching me.

Wait a minute I'm not imagining that.

"what the hell are you doing in my room" I say trying to cover myself with a pillow. What the fuck.

By the time, I blink Vladimir was in bed next to me.

"What do you think you doing" he was pulling the pillow of off my body.

No please don't touch me I thought to myself while his hands travel from my neck to my stomach.

Damn I need to stop him. He was looking at my lips like they were on exhibition. He places his lips over mines and I just lost all my senses. His lips feel like they belong on mines so warm and so sweet.

His hands travel a little bit lower and he stopped on top of my clit. He breaks the kiss and look me in the eyes and put a finger inside me.

"hmmmm" I moan with my eyes still open he was going slow and steady.

He kisses me again now with so much passion and desire this kiss feel different from all the other time we kiss.

He stands up in front of the bed to take off his close. He took of his suit jacket, then his bouton up shirt pulling his undershirt over his head. He was standing with his bare chest he kicks of is shoes and with one tug he pull down both his pant and underwear.

Believe me when I say his dick grew. Damn I don't remember it being so big.

I lick my lips and I look up at him he was smiling. He got on the bed beside me and start kissing my neck.

He put me on my left side and start placing a trail of kisses down my back. His touches were also different with more passion. he places kisses all the way down my thighs. He came back up kiss my neck and suck on my ear, I could feel his rock hard erection on my back. Damn I want him inside me now.

He bends my leg up and place the tip of his penis at my opening, he slowly penetrates me and I could feel my soul leave my body.

"this feel so good" I moan while grabbing the pillow that was under my head.

he was holding me by my neck with one hand while the other massaging my clit.

"konyen'm cheri konyen'm di" (fuck me fuck me hard) he holds me tighter and went deeper and faster.

He pulls out and put me on my back he got on his knees he pulls me by my legs and hold my legs up in the air and guide his dick inside my pussy.

"AHHHHHH" it was a mixture of pain and pleasure and I love it.

He put my legs over his shoulders and hold me tight by my hips he was pounding me hard. Every stroke was deeper and harder. It feels like I was so close to my climax he was fucking my soul out my body.

"yes baby YESSSSS. " I was almost there almost.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

I jump up I look around and my breathing was heavy.

"shit what the fuck" I say realizing I was having a dream I was so mad I pick up the phone.

"hello" I answer still breathing heavily.

"listen you bitch if you know what's good for you get rid of that little shit in your stomach"

"excuse me who the hell are you"

"I'm Vladimir's mother and this little bastard you are carrying is not my son's" the nerve of this bitch to call my phone with this bull shit.

"look don't be calling my phone with ....." she cuts me off.

"take this as a warning stay away from my son or I'll make you stay away one way or another" and she hangs up.

So this bitch wakes me up from my fucking wet dream to threaten me. what the hell she means by she'll make me stay away one way or another. She must be losing her mind.

I lay back doing trying to take her words out of my mind and think about the dream I just had. Only God know how much I miss Vladimir after all that happened I still love him. I think it's time that we talk about all this I'm about to be 4 months pregnant in a few days and we need to sort things out now.

I pick up the phone and send him a text.

"Hi Vladimir I think I'm ready for us to talk." I hope I'm doing the right thing.

I was waiting for him to text me back right away but he didn't. I got up from the bed and go take a much-needed shower.

I didn't give too much thought into the call from his mother I could care less about her. I receive a text back from Vladimir saying that 'whenever, wherever you want' and now we meeting in an hour.

I'm wearing in a long brown and pink chevron print dress and some pink and gold flats.

We were meeting in Hollywood beach boardwalk. I decided to meet him there because it's a public place and the sound of the ocean keep me calm.

I park my car and I was walking toward the beach with a tote bag with a blanket and my jacket in it. I could see Vladimir standing near the water, he was wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts and white t-shirt. I could see his broad shoulder and his very tone back the shirt hugs his back perfectly. I took a deep breath and walk up to where he was standing at.

"hi Vladimir" I say standing behind him.

"hi June" he turns around and say. "do you want to seat here or would you like to over there" he says pointing at the beach chairs that was further up.

"no I'm good here I brought a blanket so we could seat on" I reach in the bag and pull the blanket out and Vladimir lay it in the grown and we proceed to seating down.

I was listening to the sound of the beach. We sat there for a while without saying a word to each other than Vladimir break the silence.

"so how was your day" he says with his head down drawing something with is fingers in the sand.

"not bad and yours"

"it was better than most" he says finally looking at me.

"June I'm terribly sorry for everything that I've done to you I was wrong but why didn't you tell me everything when we talk about our past"

"because I didn't think we will get to that we were supposed to be casual nothing more" "we were not supposed to have feelings for each other"

"we are human being June and we were not just casual we spend more times with each other then most couple do I fall in love with you because of how you make me feel when I'm around you I love you more than I imagine I could love anyone"

"if you love me so much why you couldn't trust me or at least give me the benefit of doubt"

"I don't know I guess I let my jealousy get the best of me"

"you should have talk to me before assuming anything"

"I know and I'm sorry for hurting you June"

"I have forgiven you Vladimir" he lite up the minute I say that and he was now smiling.

"not because you deserve it but because I know how holding grudges can break one spirit and I don't want to walk down that path ever again" he was looking at me with a raise bow.

"what happened June" he asks me with a very calm and soothing voice.

I look at him but I was searching deep inside of me for something to tell me I can trust him enough with my pass. A little voice inside me was screaming no more holding back no mere hiding.

I look up to him and smile.

"I met the father of my son when I was 16, 11 grade year in high school" I smile harder as I remember those days in high school and how much in love I was.

"Chris and I dated for three years and was on our first year of college when I got pregnant" I calmly tell him everything including how I was in an abusive relationship for 2 years and barely made it out alive and how me and his father met and become so close.

"I'm so sorry June I wish you would have told me before" he says with a sorry voice.

"and if I did what different would that make I was celibate for 5 years I should have kept it that way maybe I would have save myself from all this"

I was trying not to cry going back to everything that happened over the years was overwhelming.

"so where do we go from here" Vladimir ask.

"nowhere Vladimir we needed to talk for the baby's sake and let you be a part of this if you want to"

"but June I want you to take me back I want to make this work" I look at him and laugh.

"why are you laughing" he asks me.

"how could you want me to take you back when I never had you it was just casual sex how do you make that work tell me"

"we both know it was more than sex it was love we had what a lot of married couple wish they had"

"that was the mistake we made, we took things too far and caught feelings when we were not supposed to let's just leave things the way they are ok"

"June I want to be here for you for our baby I want to give you back rub and foot massages at night I want to feel the baby kick please give me a chance to make things right"

"I don't know about all that but you can be here for the baby that's all" he looks at me like I was stabbing him.

I'm sorry for that I just can't do this right now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
526 47 9
Sincere didn't think that she would be a divorced mother of two running to freedom at 35. She dreamed of a love like her parents, where the love last...
28.5K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
In The Shadow Autorstwa Timadanm

Krótkie Opowiadania

160 9 11
I hate everything about my life. I hate everything about myself. There is nothing beautiful about being 5.2" and weight 205 pound, 21 years old Haiti...