Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

nekomotherfuker द्वारा

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." अधिक

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#29 Stark's party

85K 2.7K 8.7K
nekomotherfuker द्वारा

^his smile guysssss

   "So, what to watch?" Peter said happily as you two sitting on the floor, picking bunch of movies from the boxes in your personal movie theater in the house.

   "Fantasy? Or Sci-fi?" You asked him.

   "Up to you." He said, you held up a dvd of the martian. "Ok." He nodded.

You put the Dvd in the player. "I love movie about outside of our world, it's like a creative way to look at other space, when in reality it's just Thor swinging his hammer and flying around the galaxy."

The movie began, you and Peter sat beside each other, you wanted to each popcorn so you bent yourself across Peter to grab one on the table.

But then he hugged you.

"..."

"..." He continued to hug you.

"Peter, that's not a hug, i was just trying to get my popcorn."

He immediately back away. "Oh? oh. Sorry. Oh my god, you're exactly like him."

"Him? You mean dad?"

"Yeah.." He looked adorably down, so you sighed and smiled.

   Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark.

   You pulled him into a hug, he was quite surprised but then he seemed more relaxed and hug you back.

   "I'm interrupting you two?"

   You and Peter pushed each other away so rough that Peter fell off the sofa to the ground, he struggled to get back up so you helped him.

   Luckily, it was Natasha.

   She smiled. "It's time."

   You groaned. "Already? I haven't watched it yet."

   "What is it?" Peter asked.

   "A pool party, as a welcome party for (Y/n) as officially Stark." Natasha said.

   "It's okay, we can do this later." Peter told you, he seemed a little disappointed.

   "Huh, boy. You coming with me." You teased.

   "I'm invited?"

   "I was going to asked you..." You took a minutes for it to sound serious. "to be my personal assistant."

(Author: It's like asking him to be your Harrison lol.)

   He stunned.

   "So what do you say?"

   "For real?"

   Your smile faded. "It's okay if you don't want to th..."

   "No! no, i'd love to, i just, felt, i mean, you're Stark now, you can choose anyone."

   "But not all of them can shoot webs."

   "Oh? Yah. I forgot i was Spider-man for a minute there."

   before you quit the room, you told him.

   "Your swim suit is with Scott, he's on his way, see you at the pool, Matt damon can wait."

.
.
.

Peter's pov.

A pool party.

A rich kind of pool party.

I think i knew Mr. Stark will throw a party for her, that they would invite bunch of famous and billionaire friends to the party, but I didn't know it will be today.

Knowing (Y/n)'s schedule will be messy from now on is sad for me, not just i'll never see her at school no more, but all the boys will know her more, and who wouldn't her.

Here comes that Harrison, he was so obvious that he likes her, he's blonde, his eyes is icy blue, and he is rich, will she like him too?

She never said she liked me, but i told her like all the time I had chances.

But i'm Spider-man though.

And she liked the potatoes i gave her.

Anyway, it's a lucky me she wants me as her assistant, don't want to give myself lots of hope, but she wouldn't want me near for sure if she hates me.

I was about to walk out the room to find Scott in this giant house of the avengers, when i saw Natasha were still on the hallway.

"Natasha! Hey!"

She turned to look at me, her red hair was curly, I guess it's for the party. "Yeah?"

"Can we talk? Like, Spider to spider?"

She was a bit like (Y/n), which is her cold face was cannot be read, so i was a little scared she would say no.

"Okay."

"So, i...really like (Y/n)."

She smirked. "Everyone here knows, even the guards."

"They all do?..."

"Not Tony though, why is he so dumb at being dad." Natasha sighed, she took her time to think then asked me back. "So, what is the thing?"

   "I just, wondering if she ever talk about me to you at all?"

   "No."

   "No?" I felt like Leonardo dicaprio back when he never receive any Oscar.

   "Listen, Peter. (Y/n) is not the one that talks much about silly things, she basically living her days by cook for us and hack something just for fun, so i'll never hear her talk about boys like other girls."

"..." i nodded along.

"But i know one thing, it's that she's so distracted lately, she burned a pancakes, she never burned a pancakes."

"That is so messed up." I guess?

"It will be hard for her to admit it, but you can do it, just be quick, she's out in the air now."

She walked away, leaving me to be so worried. She's right, if i'm not fast, or be more serious, the thing i hope between us can never happen.

I found Scott, he said (Y/n) asked him to buy a swim suit for me, i was scared that he'd buy a pink, cupcake, one for me since his daughter is a girl, but he picked fine. Happy drove us to the party.

"Thanks, man." I said, as we went to the changing room. We changed, but I didn't want to showing off my body to anyone, it was pretty embarrassing for me, so i put on a giant scarf.

   Me and Scott, Had literally no idea why we are invited at all, we're poor and are not officially an avengers, why the hell are we here.

   I looked around, everybody was wearing a swim suit, talking with wines in their hands. Me and Scott walked awkwardly around, not sure what we should do.

   Then i saw (Y/n), she was standing with Mr. Stark, welcoming the guests, she was the center of an attention, mine too. She wasn't wearing a bikini, but a cute swimsuit, and i was stunned long enough for Scott to yelled at me.

   "Hey!"

   "Oh, yeah? Sorry." I scratched the back of my head.

   "Want to ask the starks what should we do?"

   "Sure." We walked towards them, Mr. Stark and (Y/n) smiled at us.

   Before we could ever speak, someone cut in line. It was that Harrison.

   "Oh, (Y/n). This is the Osterfield we used to hear about." Mr. Stark introduced him to her.

   "Yeah...we've met." She smiled awkwardly, they shook hands, i was just staring at them.

   I noticed he was shirtless, and his form was pretty good, so i threw my scarf away, hoping she'd noticed me.

   He wouldn't let her hands go, and oh my lord, he kissed it again, he then finally walked away, 4 of us watched him jumped down the pool.

   "He's quite a charming young man, isn't he? Just a little bit older than you." Mr. Stark told her, and both of me, spider and Scott, ants felt like that bugs us.

   "Arranged marriage ain't never gonna happen to me." She replied with dead face. "I'll go now."

   We quite surprised when (Y/n) took the both of my and scott's hand and dragged us to the pool.

   She then jumped down, yelling. "Woo!"

   She swam up and slicked her hair back. "Jump!" She told us. Me and Scott saw nothing wrong since every avengers were in the pool, so we jumped along.

   She splashed a water at me then left me confused by swam to Natasha and Wanda to hang out there for like 10 minutes.

   Me and Scott, were swimming together, the realized we could be an amazing friend for each other, we're both poor so we can talk about lots of things we understand each other, like the day we couldn't afford chicken nuggets.

.
.
.

   You, Natasha and Wanda were having a girl talk.

   "Huh, look. Everyone here staying with their bros." You laughed and told the girls, Wanda and Nat took off their sunglasses.

   "I don't understand." Wanda told you.

   "Okay, see Steve and Bucky at the slider? That's a frozen bros."

   They started to smile.

   "And that." You pointed. "My dad and bruce sitting and drinking juices are lab bros."

   "And those?" Wanda pointed at Scott and Peter that hilariously doing flips down the pool.

   "Hmm.. how about bugs bros."

   "Clint and Sam over there?" Natasha asked.

   You took a while to think, then figured our. "Birds bro!"

   You all laughed by roasted your friends. Then noticed Thor, alone, with bunch of girls, old and young follow him around.

   "Poor thing, if Loki's here they would've made a god bros." You sighed, watching how Thor tried to avoid the ladies.

   Then your dad stood up from his chair, holding a microphone and spoke. "Everyone, i'm glad you came to my daughter's first party, i know it's been a shocking news for you about my secret child already so we're going to keep this party low key, which is, still going to be fun."

   "Loki? Loki is here?" Thor asked.

   You slapped your face with a face palm. "Oh..Thor..."

   Tony stark ignored. "I don't want this to be like a luxury kind of party since my daughter is just a young girl, so we're going to play games."

   "Hm, interesting." You said, watching your dad added another sentence.

   "Lady and gentlemen, welcome to the Civil war two."

.
.
.

Next chapter will fulfill some dreams

Author : Dear, Tom holland. How about you ride that and i ride you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.4K 321 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)
618K 13.7K 147
𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
359 43 11
"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...
1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s