War in the Precincts

By StephenJennisonSmith

This was my initial idea for the Science Fiction Smackdown. Because I had the germ of an idea I thought I wou... More

War in the Precincts
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Where to get 6cndluo

Part 23

199 2 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

“If you send Grunkel back, or through, then he could cause a paradox or two which would close us down for good.” If the MP could have shivered in fear then he would of. As it was he turned the engines on and off really fast to simulate it.

“Simulating shivering in fear eh?” accused Sid.

“I think I should allow you to go back/through Sid,” suggested the MP.

“Why me?”

“Because you have been naughty quite a few times whenever or non-ever you have visited.”

“Thanks. Is it dangerous?”

“How friendly are you with the gnomes?”

“It depends.”

“How friendly were you with the gnomes before the war started?”

“Very, I think.”

“That settles it then, I will allow you to go back/through.”

“Wait a minute,” interjected Splob.

“You weren’t really interjecting there Splob,” explained the MP, “I had finished what I was proposing.”

“I don’t care. I am sticking up for the rights of the gnomes of the precincts and the criminals on Precinct 13.”

“What rights?”

“There should be some kind of change in your programming to allow those naturalised gnomes to become citizens of the precincts.”

“You would need to talk to the timewarped timelord about that, the last I heard he had retired to Reema 5.”

“Secondly that you would allow those criminals who have reformed to leave Precinct 13.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
125K 3.6K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
11.9K 210 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...