All I Want Is...(Harry/Niall...

By DestinyCarr

It has been the struggle for Sky since she was little. Ever since, Sky doesn't believe in love but when she m... More

Introduction
Chapta 1
Chapta 2
Chapta 3
Chapta 4
Chapta 5
Chapta 6
Chapta 7
Chapta 8
Chapta 9
Chapta 10
Chapta 11
Chapta 12
Chapta 13
Chapta 14
Chapta 15
Chapta 16
Chapta 17
Chapta 18
Chapta 19
Chapta 20
Chapta 21
Chapta 22
Chapta 23
Chapta 24
Chapta 25
Chapta 26
Chapta 27
Chapta 28

Epilogue

41 1 0
By DestinyCarr

              AUTHORS NOTE!

Okay, so this is my first story and I know it sucks. Im tired of writing it and want to start a new soon. So, Im gonna try to finish it and its gonna be rushed but idc. I promise my next book will be waaaaayyyy more interesting. Okay, thanks Cupcakes for supporting me through this lame and boring book. Imma try to make the next one more organized.

                   Sky's POV

             ( 6 months later )

So, remember Lucy? Well we did her Play for All project and it was a success. Michelle Obama even came to the event. Now, Mrs. Michelle is trying to make the program world wide.

Niall and I? Well, everything is perfect. Harry and Sunny are getting really close.

Sunny and I went on a bonding trip without anyone a while ago and were more connected then ever.

Chad and Josh moved out of the flat and got there own because they said that they refused to sleep next to my room since Niall always spends the night and things get a little..... well...... heated.

My life has been a big complicated piece of crap but in the end....... All I want is Niall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
232K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
22.4M 787K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...