Chapta 25

Sky's POV

It was about 2:45 when we left the police station. Everyone was really hungry because we all skipped breakfast. I didn't want to go to lunch yet till we find Sunny. As we headed down the highway, I started to get anxious. Jake never scared me... until now. I've never heard him sound so.... evil..... What if Sky is hurt? I wouldn't be able to deal with myself if that happened. Even though I haven't known Sunny for that long, I know her. I love her with all my heart and I just want her to be safe and happy.

Harry: 'We're here. There's his complex building.' he said pointing.

I'm still confused about what Harry said to me last night. He said he was sorry for not loving how I should be loved or something like that. What does that mean? Should I bring it up? Maybe later.

We headed to his building and stood in the lobby.

Sky: I don't think all of us should go up there.

Harry: You can't go up there Sky. He thinks he has you. He doesn't know you have a twin sister.

Sky: Okay, fine. So who's going?

Harry/Niall: 'I'll go.' they said in unison.

I stared at both of them.

Sky: Fine. Go get my sister before something bad happens.

Harry: We will. I promise.

Liam: We'll be up there in 10 minutes if you guys aren't back down here.

Niall: Thanks Liam.

They hurried upstairs. While Liam, Zayn, Louis, and I waited.

Harry's POV

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?!" a piercing voice yelled.

Harry: It's, um, George.

"Go Away!"

Harry: No. Let me in.

"Go the hell away!"

Harry: "Open. The Damn. Door." I said through gritted teeth.

"Leave!"

That's it. I stepped back and broke the door down with my shoulder. It didn't hurt as bad as you think it would.

Harry: Where are you Jake?

Niall trailed a little bit behind me. Out of no where I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I fell to the ground.

Jake: Why are you in my house tonight Styles?

Niall' s POV

When I saw Harry get hit with a frying pan, I quickly ran down the hall hoping he didn't see me. I ran into the first door on the left. I saw Sunny sitting in the corner in a little ball. She didn't turn around to look at me. I walked up to her and touched her shoulder. Sunny flinched and started to shake.

Niall: It's me Sunny. Don't be afraid.

She didn't turn around. I heard her start to Sky.

Niall: It's me Sunny. Don't be afraid.....Please don't be afraid....

Tears made their way into my eyes. She wouldn't turn around. She just sat there and shook and cried.

Niall: Sunny...

This time she covered her ears and whispered repeatedly. I couldn't comprehend what she was suing though.

Sunny: No,no,no,no,no,no.... it's in my head.....