Chapta 16

Day: 6

Sky's POV

It has been 6 days since the last time I've eaten. I'm so tired. I'm so hungry. But I refuse to eat... all because of them.

"Why are you doing this?" my conscience asked.

Because I have nobody.

"You don't need anybody..."

But I do. They've broken my heart. And I didn't even get a say so.

"Listen to me. Stop this. Your slowly killing yourself. Don't you see?"

Yeah, I see. I just don't care. Just like Niall and Harry don't give two s**ts about me.

I lasted down and started to think. And during that time, I realized something.

Why suffer a long death when I could just go quick?

I feel asleep in thought.

Harry's POV

Stupid Louis. Always answering people's phones. He told me everything that happened but I told him I couldn't do anything. That was a few days ago, but now I'm finally thinking.

Niall sat next to me on the tour bus couch, his eyes bloodshot from crying probably.

Niall: You need to go get Sky.

Harry: You know I can't. I'm just ruining her. The media is too.

Niall: Don't you see that without you, she's turning worse. She hasn't eaten in like a week. We don't even know if she's.... alive.

He choked out the last part.

Harry: Why don't you go?

Niall: Because I know you and her belong together. I'll find someone... hopefully.

Harry: Thanks. Now I'm going to go get two tickets to the next flight to England.

Niall: Two?

Harry: I need you....please?

Niall: ok

We heard the curtains slide that separated the bedrooms and the living area. There appeared Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

Liam:We're going too.

Harry: But what about the concerts?

Liam: I asked Simon for the next 3 days off and he said yes, so it's fine.

Niall: Let's hurry up then.

Harry: "Take us to the nearest airport asap." I spoke.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

We arrived at the front of Sky's house and banged on it. I called her and she answered.

Harry: Sky, get up!

Sky: F**K you! You don't care about me anymore so screw you. I'm leaving.... for good.

When she said that, I started ramming my shoulder into the door. So did the other boys. We finally busted in. It smelled awful in here and it was insanely dusty. I looked down the hall to see Sky. She looked deadly thin and sick. I saw she had her thumb in her mouth and her cheeks puffed out. I didn't know what she was doing but I got scared. I saw that her body slowly became limp so I started rushing to her, but she fell and hit her head on the desk before I could get ro her. I held the back of her head up and put a pillow under it.

Harry: Someone call 911 now!

Louis's POV

Niall grabbed his phone out and called. I saw Harry in the bedroom. He looked at his hand and I could see his breath hinch. That only meant one thing.

Blood.

In the matter of seconds, Harry passed out too. He had always hated blood.

° ° ° ° ° °

Sky's POV

I just woke up to be surrounded by beeping and machines. I lifted my head to see Harry in the other bed with an I've pack on his head. I layed my head back down and felt excruciating pain. Why am I here? What happened?

The doctor walked in.

It's nice to see you Mrs.Horan.

Sky: "That's not my name." I spat at him.

Doctor: Okay, well, Ms. Divine, it's nice to see you awake. How's that head of yours?

Sky: "Not good obviously." I pointed to my hand that had been holding my head since he been here.

Doctor: Okay...So, you passed out and hit your head pretty bad. We have you stitches already. Here are some pills to keep that headache of yours maintained. You can leave when you want and take him with you. Oh, and also, you need to eat and drink done water. Your system is like completely bone dry.

He motioned toward Harry and left. Not even 5 minutes later I heard someone open the door so I faked sleep.

Niall: Uggggggghhhhh, your still not up Sky? Dang, you can sleep for a long time.

I heard him pull up a chair and he grabbed my hand. It sent warm chills down my spine from his touch.

Niall: Sky... Hey. I'm so sorry that I left you. Harry said it would be a good idea too and then I started to think that he was right. But now I know he was wrong. Leaving you was only making you weaker and I'm so sorry for that.

He paused for a moment and kissed my hand.

Niall: Your so thin Skylar.... it's scary. Oh, and by the way, I told Harry that I'll let you be his. You and Harry are meant to be and I don't want to ruin that with my feelings toward you, ok? I Love You Sky. I always will no matter what. I wish you and Harry the best love.

He let go of my hand.

Niall: We will be here for the next 2 days love. See you later.

He kissed my nose and left. I opened my eyes. Why did Niall have to be so sweet? I can tell that he really cares for Harry. I slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed my pill bottle. I put it in my backpack that was next to me and went over to tap Harry's shoulder so he could take me home.

Sky: Get up Curly and take me home.

He stirred awake.

Harry: Sky! Are you alright?

He put his arms around me and hugged me. I pushed him away and slapped him.... He fell to the ground holding his cheek.

Harry: Okay...... I deserved that.

Sky: Like hell you did! Why did you leave me?! I needed you!!! I wanted you and you left! Why Harry.... Why.....

Authors Note

5 votes please! Byeeeeeee

-Destiny :)

Thanks for reading