Chapta 18

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes to be shined bright in the face by light. Grabbing Sky's arm that was right around my waist, I pushed it gently to the side and crawled out of bed without disturbing her. I slipped on some sweats and a white t-shirt that you could see my tattoos through. I looked back at Sky and admired how beautiful she liked sleeping. Her curly hair was spread across the pillow, and she was snuggled up in a ball. From time to time, she would scrunch up nose in the cutest way. I took a quick picture of her to savor the moment and wrote her a note telling her where I was going and left.

Sky's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Where did Harry go? I reached over to the dresser to get my phone but instead grabbed a note that was sitting right next to it.

Went out to get Starbucks and some doughnuts! Be back soon!

                                      - Curly x

p.s the boys are coming over with their girlfriends! Be ready :)

I got out my notebook and slipped his note inside just because it's the first note he's wrote me. I crawled out of bed and went to my closet. I search through my racks for something cozy to wear and ended up with a black jumper, tribal tights, and my black combat boots. When I was done brushing my teeth the door bell rang.  I quickly threw my hair in a ponytail and answered the door. Niall walked through.

Niall: The guys are on their um...way. Had to pick up their girlfriends.

He looked down at his hands and came in. Before he sat on the couch I said,

Sky: No hug?

Niall: Oh, sorry.

He gave me a little hug. They weren't like his normal hugs. He didn't wrap his arms around my shoulders and he didn't snuggle his face in my shoulder.

Sky: Why are you being so awkward?

Niall: I don't know.

Sky: Come here and hug me like you mean it.

He chuckled and hugged me like he normally does. But he stayed there longer than usual. We released and he looked me in my eyes then sat on the couch.

Sky: I heard what you told me at the hospital yesterday...

Niall: Oh, I thought you were sleep.

Sky: It's really sweet of you to do that for him.

Niall: Thanks. You guys really do belong together. Wish y'all the best.

He looked down. Niall looked so sweet and innocent it was just do tempting to kiss him. I tried do hard to hold back, then Harry walked in the door. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

Harry: Hey babe, got you Starbucks and doughnuts.

He sat the bag on the counter and put his hands on my waist. I looked at Niall as he stared at the ceiling.

Sky: "Not now." I commanded while nodding my head toward Niall.

Harry: Sorry.

I got my ordinary glazed donut and and my Starbucks and sat next to Niall on the couch.

Harry: I'm gonna go take a shower, k?

Sky: k

Harry was off to the bathroom. A couple minutes later the door rang do I guessed it was the other guys. Before I opened the door Niall finally said something to me that made my cheeks heat up.

Niall: You look really pretty today.

Sky: Thanks

I opened the door and Perrie, Zayn, Liam, Katie( his gf), Louis, and El came in.

Louis: OMG. I missed you Skyline!

He squeezed me in a big bear hug. Everyone else gave me hugs and greeted Niall.

Perrie: So, what are we doing today?

Liam: Surprise! We're taking y'all shopping to get your dresses for an Award show!

Eleanor: That's so sweet of you guys!

Louis: But you guys have to come to America with us.

Zayn: Where's Haz?

Sky: He should be getting out the shower soon.

Katie: So, are you and him a thing?

Niall: Yeah, they are.

He looked at me and gave me a weak smile and I shot one back in return.

Sky: Let me go check up on him.

I went toward the bathroom and gently touch the handle then turned it. I snuck next to the shower curtain and heard his soft hums. Should I scare him? Our listen to his soft, beautiful voice? I'll go with scaring him. I shook the curtain and I heard his breath hinch.

Harry: "Skylar." he said sternly but I could sense the playful tone in his voice.

He pulled the curtain over just do I could see his head.

Sky: I didn't do anything.

Harry: You scared me and now you must be punished.

Sky: How?

I giggled.

The shower water cut off and he stepped out the curtain with a towel hanging low around his waist. I could see his V line which was oh ma gahhhh!

Harry: Come here.

His moist body trapped me on the wall and Harry started kissing me. It only lasted a couple minutes till I pulled away.

Sky: "Um, we should... probably.... get out there" I said in between breaths.

Harry: Uggggggghhhhh, fine. Five more minutes?

His big green emerald eyes bore into mine pleading. He got close to my face and bit his lip.

Sky: No Curly. We been in here long enough.

Harry: *huffs* Okay. Did they tell you the surprise?

Sky: Oh yeah. I meant to tell you, you don't have to buy me a new dress. I'm perfectly fine with wearing one of my old dresses.

Harry: Okay. You know this argument is just gonna end up with me buying a dress anyways so let's just skip to that part. Your getting a dress.

Sky: No Harry. I don't want you to buy me anything. And I don't even like dresses.

Harry: You don't have to get a dress but get something.

Sky: Nope.

I left the bathroom with him following behind.

Zayn: Ready to leave?

I said "Leggo" before reaching down to grab a hand, thinking it was Harry's.

Niall: Ummm, Sky?

I looked down and saw our hands joined. I quickly let go and looked back to see if Harry saw but he didn't. I looked back at Niall and a blush creeped on his cheeks. Gahhh, he was so adorable. But I have Harry and that's all that matters........ right?

Authors Note

Thanks for reading! Please Vote and Comment :) I have over 200 reads and I'm thankful for that. And sorry that this Chapter took so long to post. I should have another up on Tuesday!

K, love y'all !

-Destinaayyy

Kik Me Ideas (I'm brain Dead)  @bf_dessi12