Chapta 10

Nialls POV

I'm so excited that Sky said yes to the date. I'm also kinda scared to see what Harry's gonna do about it.

Sky and I headed downstairs. I wanted to hold her hand but I knew that would make him upset on the inside.

What I learned about Harry over the years it's that he is soft. He can shield his anger from the fans very well also. I remember Harry was mad at Louis for a week but the fans never knew.

As we walked downstairs, the living room came into view.

Harry: Now you guys decided to join. What was going on?

Niall: Just talking...

Harry gave me a glare and I looked away as if I didn't see it.

Louis: I'm tired... I think I'm going to bed now. Nighty Night Sky.

Sky: Night Louis.

Zayn: Night guys.

Liam: Goodnight.

All the boys left and it was just Harry, Sky, and I.

Harry's POV

Harry: You ready for bed Sky?

Sky: What makes you think I'm sleeping in your room?

Harry: Well, were kinda like dating, right?

Sky: Naw.

Sky was starting to get on my nerves. Why wouldn't she want to sleep in my bed with me?

Sky: I'm going on a date with Niall tomorrow so......

My eyes wided. I shot Niall a death glare. He mouth that he was sorry but that is complete rubbish.

Harry: See you the morning I guess...

I trailed up stairs.

Niall's POV

Niall: Did you need some clothes?

Sky: Yes please.

I went to my drawer and found a white plain t-shirt and some boxers. I handed them to Sky and she went to the loo to take a shower. After about 5 minutes, I heard the shower water turn on and I took this as an opportunity to wee. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I silently opened the door and went in. It was hot and steamy.

'...written on these walls are the colors that I can't change....'

I heard a beautiful voice come from out the shower. I flushed the toilet and heard a scream! The shower curtain came crashing down on top of me. After a minute I realized that Sky just fell out the tub.

Sky: When did you get here?!

Niall: Um.....I.....wee....um....

I could take my eyes off of her body. She realized I was starting at her so she quickly grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her.

Niall: I came to take a wee and accidentally flushed the toilet... sorry?

Sky: That water was so f***ing hot!

Sky's POV

Niall kept starting at me. I had my towel on but he still was staring.

Sky: What's wrong?

Niall: Your just so beautiful....

I tried to hide my blush but I utterly failed.

Niall: I like when you blush.

He took a step toward me.

Niall: I like your personality.

He took another step.

Niall: I love your crazy mane.

He took another step toward me and put his arms around my waist.

Niall: I like YOU...

He leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue slip across my bottom lip and we fought for dominance as our tongues wrestled. I put my fingers threw his hair and gently pulled. Niall grabbed my thighs and held me against the wall. He kissed me harder. After a few more minutes like this he stopped.

Niall: You might want to finish that shower. I don't think you were done.

I guess he could tell by the soap in my hair. His eyes never left mine as he left the bathroom. I was grateful that he didn't have wondering eyes. When he left the bathroom, I was lonely.

After about 5 more minutes, I got out and headed to bed. I was about to lay down but it felt like I forgot to do something. Or something was missing.

I quickly headed to the hallway and went to the last door hoping it was Harry's. I peeked in and saw his lamp on. He was turned around facing the other way. I walked over to him and trapped him on the shoulder.

Sky: I just wanted to say goodnight.

Harry: Goodnight Sky.

He leaned forward and puckered his lips. I sighed and pecked them. Then hugged Harry.

I went back to Nialls room and cuddled into his chest.

Man...do I feel like a whore.

A/N Hoped you like this Chapta! Means a lot that you guys are reading. Vote/Comment and all that good stuff!

<<<DESTINY>>> Peace out girl Scout!