Chapta 15

Sky's POV

Liam took me back home so I'm crying info my pillow right now.

Harry decided that it would be best that we shouldn't date and Niall agreed that we shouldn't date either.

*Flashback*

Harry: Sky, I can tell that the hate is getting to you and I never wanted any of this to happen. I think it's best if I stay out of your life so you could be normal.

Sky: No. I want you Harry! I dont care about the hate anymore! I dont want to be normal. I want you.

Harry: I'm sorry. I can't. I won't. And that's final.

Niall came walking into the room with his hands dug deep in his pockets. He looked anywhere but at me.

Niall: I have to stay out your life too. I can't stand to see you slowly get beat down.

Sky: No! I need you guys! You can't leave me like this! What about me? What about what I want? Does that not matter!?

Harry: I'm sorry Sky. It's best.

I swear I could see a tear swell up in his eyes but he swiftly walked away.

*End of Flashback*

I haven't been out of my room since Liam stopped my off. I kept the door closed and locked. Josh and Chad went out of town to visit Chad 's grandparents. I think they would be gone for a week or so.

Today was the boys last full day. Tomorrow they would be packing. I never said goodbye....Who cares? They don't want me. No matter how much I tell them I need them, they bail on me. I don't want them out of my life. Both of them. I know I said that I was gonna break it off with Niall but my heart was telling me otherwise.

I haven't eaten anything and I'm hungry. But what's the point. Nothing matters anymore. The 2 things I needed most in life...... left me to fall apart.

·3 DAYS LATER·

Uggggggghhhhh....

I've been in bed for 3 days straight. I haven't eaten anything except for a stale bag of chips but I just ended up throwing that.back up. I can feel myself slowly becoming weak.

My phone buzzed for the first time in days. I slowly reached over and grabbed it. It read 'Hazel'. Hazel was my only girl friend and she worked with me at the skateboarding place.

~Hazel: Is everything alright? You haven't been at work. Need me to come over?~

~ Sky: No.~

A couple minutes later someone was knocking on my door. I ignored it guessing it was Hazel. I layed

my head back down on my pillow awaiting day four.

Hazel's POV

Sky has been missing work and I'm worried about her. Even if she said no, I'm gonna go over. I walked out my flat and went down to hers. I knocked on the door but I heard nothing. I knew she was in there. I called Josh and he picked up on the 3rd ring.

Hazel: Where are you? I need your key.

Josh: I'm in another state with Chad...visiting his grandparents.

Hazel: Well, she's been trapped in the house for days and isn't answering my calls... call her.

Josh: We haven't been on a good terms lately.

Hazel: Call her.

I hung up the phone and was hoping that my best friend was okay.

Josh 's POV

God Hazel can be annoying but you got to love her. I knew Sky wouldn't want to talk to me. But she would talk to Harry. Or Niall. I picked up my phone and decided to call Niall first.

Josh: Niall?

Niall: ummm, hey.

Josh: Can you please call Sky? She's been trapped inside for days and isn't answering anyone's calls. She probably isn't eating anything either. We had like no food in there.

Niall: I can't.

I started to get mad.

Josh: Why!? Don't you care about her?

Niall: I do. That's why I can't be dealt with her. Haven't you seen the news? I just want her to be normal.

He hung up on me.

I quickly googled Sky's name and Read the article.

Omg! Sky needs help. I know what she's doing in there. She's either starving herself or.... I don't even want to say it. That's in her past.

I rung up Harry.

Josh: Call Sky. If you want to help her.

I hung up.

Louis's POV

Harry was in the bathroom so I answered his phone because I saw it was Sky's brother. Niall or Harry haven't said anything about her so somethings up.

Josh: Call Sky. If you want to help her.

I rushed to my own phone because his voice so sad but pleading.

I called her and it seemed like the phone rung forever til she picked up.

Sky: Hi

Louis: What wrong?! What's going on?

Sky: Oh, that didn't tell you?

Her voice was mixed with Happiness and Creepiness if that's possible.

Sky: Well, Harry and Niall both decided that it was best to not date me at all because they don't want me to get hate. Even though I told them that I didn't want that they still left me and now I have nothing..... nothing. So I've been in my flat for the past 3 days STARVING myself. Until I just... disappear. Just how I disappeared out their lives.

Louis: Don't do that. Sky. We care to much about you.

Sky: Who cares? Zayn, Liam, Josh, Chad, Hazel, and You?

Louis: Niall and Harry are just being stupid.

Sky: This is another reason why I don't date. Boys are complicated. Especially famous guys. Why do I even bother?

Louis: I'm sorry... so sorry.

Sky: and I'm so done.

A/N

5 votes for next Chapter!

Vote, Comment

Byeeeeeee

Destiny :)