Chapta 3

Sky's POV

Today, I'm going out on that date with Curly. He said that I should dress casual so that's exactly what I'm doing. I got out if bed and looked at the time. 10:16. Okay, Harry was picking me up at 12:00, so I had an hour and about 45 minutes. That's good enough.

I took my shower and washed it with my favorite shampoos that smelled of cucumber melon. I got out and put my towel around me and brushed my teeth. Since I don't cake makeup in my face, it takes me less time to get ready then other girls. I went through my closet and found a red and yellow van baseball shirt and some skinny jeans. I put that on and my new red vans. I got my backpack that was still filled from yesterday and went to the kitchen.

"What time is whats-his-face coming?" Ryan asked. "At 12:00, which is in 15 minutes. And his name is Harry" I said. I grabbed some grapes and started eating them. Soon enough, Curly came knocking at the door.

"Hey Sky. Ready to go?" Harry asked.

"Yep." I walked out the door and we walked to his car. "Nice car Curly" I praised him. "Thanks. I've had this Range Rover for a while now."

After a few silent moments I asked him where was he taking me. He just said it was a surprise. "I hate surprises!" I screamed. "Well, I hope you like this one." He said.

We pulled up to this building and it looked like it was abandoned. On the sign it said 'This is My Unique Sign'. I started laughing at the name. "I really like this places sign. Very original." I cried with laughter. "This is my place I created. I just come here to clear my head. No one knows about it except you. I made it to look abandoned so no one would ever want to come near here." He spoke.

"Cool."

We walked in and it was just a big huge room that had 3 doors in it. One lead to a loo, another lead to a mini arcade room, and the last one was a bedroom. It had a flat screen tv and a Queen sized bed with a few poster in the wall. It also had a little closet filled with sine clothes and 2 pairs of shoes.

"So, this is kinda like your places to escape the real world?" I asked.

"Exactly." He said.

"So what are we gonna do here?"

"Oh, I just came here to pick up the picnic basket."

" Oh kay. " I said.

We got back in his car and started off to our mystery location.

Harry's POV

I had a question that was boiling up inside if me that I wanted to ask, but I didn't no the right time to ask her.

"So, you got any secrets you want to tell me?" I asked.

"If I tell you, you promise not to tell anyone? If you do Curly, I'll jack you up!"she said. "Cross my heart and hope to die." I said while crossing my heart.

"Okay, well. Ever since I was little I've been able to bend my body unlike other people." She said.

"That's so weird! Your gonna HAVE to show me." I pleaded.

"Well, your gonna have to do something for me." She smirked.

"Deal. And here we are."

Sky's POV

It was beautiful. The sand, the water, the trees. It looked so peace like it's been untouched by the world.

"This is a private little beach me and the lads found. It's cool isn't it? No one knows it's here." He said.

"Sweet."

"Let me get the picnic." He said.

I took my shoes and socks off so I can feel the sand in between my toes. As I was walking I felt myself being scooped up into someone's arms.

"Man, you weigh like nothing." Curly said.

"Put me down!"

"Never!!!" He screamed.

"Ugh, I hate you."

I just put my arms around his neck because there was no use trying to fight him. After about a minute, he put me down.

"I hope you like my all famous Peanut butter and jelly!" He announced.

"My favorite."

After we ate, we sat in a awkward silence, but he finally decided to break it.

"Want to get in?" He asked.

"The water? Naw, I'm good. And plus, I don't have a swimsuit."

"Well, I am" he said.

Curly started to peel off his shirt and take off his pants, only leaving him in his boxers. He started running full speed to beach and jumped in.

"The waters warm Sky! Come in please!" He begged.

I really did want to get in. This is the perfect time to break out if my comfort zone and do something that I wouldn't normally do.

"Okay. I'll get in! Turn around!"

Curly turned around and I looked around to make sure the beach was completely clear before I stripped. The coast was clear so I took my shirt off and saw that Harry turned around.

"Turn Around!" I yelled.

"Nope!" He yelled back.

I quickly took my pants off while he was dunking his head underwater and jumped in. The water was surprisingly warm. Harry came up and looked at me. He splashed some water at me and I did the same. I dunk my head underwater so that he couldn't see me. The water was clear so I could open my eyes. I jumped out right in front if his face.

"BOO!" I yelped.

"Shit! Sky. You scared me!" Harry cursed.

"That's the point."

"I really had a fun time tonight. I don't want it to end." He admitted.

"Me either. Best. Date. Ever." I replied.

"Can I ask you something? Promise to not blow up on me?" He asked.

"Ugh. Fine I promise."

"Did you feel anything when you kissed me?" He asked.

"Honestly, I didn't feel anything because I was trying not to focus on it." I admitted.

I started swimming back to shore and got out not caring that I was only in my bra and boy shorts.

"Sky!" Curly called out for me.

"Hum? I said as I made my way to the car.

"What wrong? You said you wouldn't be mad at me." He said.

"I'm not. I'm just ready to go." I blankly said.

We got into the car.

"Sky?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"All I want is....you." He said looking at me with his green orbs.