Chapta 8

A/N Its so much easier if I write this story in text form. Sorry for that! It helps me write faster!

Sky's POV

Sky: 'Yes. Is that a problem?' I raised my eyebrow at him.

Harry: 'No. I actually like it...' he smirked in my direction.

Sky: 'Okay. Can someone go so this perv can stop starting at me?'

Liam: 'Have I ever peed in a pool?'

Thank God Liam started the game back up again. Harry was staring at me and it was kinda freaking me out.

Everyone have a bead except me. Everyone was starting at me, hinting to explain.

Sky: Well, when I was little, I loved the water. And ever since my friend peed in the pool next to me, I just... eww...never did it myself I guess. Can we eat something? It's past lunch and I need FOOD.

Niall: I second Sky on that theory.

Harry got out his phone and called the pizza guy.

Harry: "Hello...No thank you... Can I have a Meat lovers medium, a veggie small, cheese sticks, and those sticks that have cinnamon on them?"

I started laughing at the way he explain cinnamon sticks. What normal person says that. When he got off the phone, he looked at me like I was crazy.

Harry: What?

Sky: Nothing... important. I said in between laughs.

·20 MINUTES LATER·

The pizza still wasn't here and I was getting bored. We just finished playing a game where we dared people to eat different stuff. I had to eat ice cream with mustard and it was terrible but I didn't show the boys that our was. Now I'm sitting in the living room alone. The rest of the boys were doing something. I forgot. Since I was bored, I decided to explore. I went upstairs and checked out the first room I saw.

It looked very cozy. There was an Irish flag hanging on the wall, soccer posters, A stand up of Niall in the corner, and a poster of him and the band. I was gonna guess this was Nialls room. I laid on the bed just to test its comfort.

Omg. This bed was amazing. And the pillow smelled just like shampoo. As I lauded my head on the pillow, I felt something hard under it. I lifted the pillow up and found... a journal? I flipped through some pages being noisy.

It was his song/daily journal.

I turned to a page and it was titled Forever Alone. It had one sentence. I guess he never finished. Why would he wrote this? I saw the hallway light turn on, so I quickly slid the book under the pillow and faked sleep.

Someone came in the room and turned on the light.

Niall: I found you Sky

His voice was so soft and sweet.

Niall: Your sleep I see.... ugh..... I just really wish I could tell you how I feel. But Harry called dibs.

DIBS?!?!?!

Sorry it's Short! Vote! Byeeeeeee