Fremmer... It's Complicated ✔️

By _sparkle_7890

One graduation party. One last gig. One last chance for feelings to be revealed. School of Rock is ready for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important ❓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

958 26 17
By _sparkle_7890

Freddy POV

On my way to Mr. Finn's class I heard crying from the girl's bathroom. I knocked on the door and asked whoever was in there if they were okay.

"I'm fine!" Screamed the voice. "Just leave me alone!"

I continued my journey to Mr.Finn's. I passed a few students and caught up with Zack and Lawrence.

(A/N Z is Zack)

Z- Hey Freddy.

F- L-Train, Zack?

L- Last night was CRAZY! Who knew I could eat five jalapeños in one go?

Zack and I laughed, remembering the crazy dare we had last night.

Mr. Finn and Lawrence had a battle to see who could eat the most jalapeños without drinking milk. By the first pepper there were tears in Mr.Finn's eyes but Lawrence took it like a champ.

At the fifth pepper Mr. Finn gave in, chugged a gallon of milk and ran to the bathroom.

Z- Oh man Mr. Finn is NOT going to hear the end of it.

Lawrence and I agreed.

We walked into class and saw empty cartons of milk on Mr. Finn's desk.

M- Can you believe this? You think you'd be able to win against a student in a jalapeño eating contest!!

L- To be fair I have been known for handling spicy food pretty well.

F- Ya Mr. Finn. Spicy food isn't for everyone.

Ring
Ring

M- Alright rockers go ahead and take your seats.

We all filed into our desks as Mr. Finn shuffled some papers in his hands.

M- So I've decided on the duet pairings for the party coming up and I think you all shall be pleased.

He began to read off the list of pairs.

M- Okay let's see Summer and Freddy will be a pair...

I felt like a frog was in my throat.

Friday Freddy would have been bouncing off the walls knowing that he'd be able to work with Summer.

But Monday Freddy felt otherwise. I'm not mad at Summer for not showing up, I'm mad because she didn't tell me.

M- and... oh... Tomika and Zack.... and last but not least Lawrence and Kale.

L- Kale? As in frond- pulp, eco friendly, save the earth Kale? Are you sure those peppers didn't mess up your eyesight.

M- Ha ha ha very  funny. But it turns out Kale has an awesome voice which will be perfect with Lawerence's.

L- Okay, I can work with this. Prepare to be amazed by the musical duo known as La-Kale!

The class looked at him confused.

L- I'll work on the name later.

----------Time Jump---------

M- Okay lil' rockers we have ten minutes left so go ahead and meet up with your partners. I'm leaving the song choice to you, partly because I didn't have time to choose for you.

I approached Summer sitting at her desk. She looked beautiful but I was still mad at her. In an attempt to make things less awkward and more professional,  I pushed those feelings away.

F- So uh what song were you thinking of doing? I have some ideas...

S- Listen Freddy I'm not in the mood to talk right now. Maybe Mr. Finn putting us together as partners was a bad idea.

F- Summer I...

S- Look you didn't do anything, it's just that I can't do this. I'm gonna talk to Mr. Finn and see if he can change the partners.

F- Summer just give me a chance. Here, come to my house to work on the song for one day. And if you still want to change partners then I'll understand.

She nodded her head and began to put her things away. She then walked out of class.

Class wasn't ending for another 2 minutes.

----------- Time Jump to after School-----

Summer POV

Today I lost my best friend and today I lost Freddy. I wasn't able to apologize and he probably thinks I'm a brat.

I walked home alone, still ignoring Tomika. Serves her right for breaking off our friendship.

I entered my house and noticed a note taped to the refrigerator.

It read:

Summer I'll be home late
There's food in the fridge

❤️ Mom

I opened the fridge and prepared myself some pasta, though I wasn't in the mood to eat. I was supposed to meet up with Freddy but I really didn't want to. As I twirled around the pasta on my fork I mustered up the courage for what needed to be done.

I had to go and apologize to Freddy.

Freddy POV

Ding Dong

F- I'm coming!

I threw on my jacket and ran to the door. I wasn't expecting anyone today so I was in my sweatpants and a t-shirt. Summer had cancelled on our duet session.

I creaked open the door and saw... Summer. Her blonde curly hair reflecting the moonlight.

F- Oh hey Sum!

S- Can we talk?

(Talk now us? Comment if you know where that's from 😂)

F- Uh sure come on in.

She hesitated.

S- Actually I think it'd be better out here...

F- Ok. One sec.

I put on some sandals and walked out the door, shutting it behind me. We both sat on the brown wooden bench on my front porch.

Silence.

S- Look I'm sorry.

F- Sorry?

I knew what she was sorry for but I acted as if I didn't.

S- I um had another event the same day as your party and I really wanted to make it. I just didn't have the heart to tell you.

F- Wow.

I had never seen her so vulnerable.

S- What?

F- Nothing, just thank you for apologizing. It really means a lot. 

She smiled. It appeared as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

S- I didn't mean what I said in class.

I want to do the duet with you.

F- I do too.

We both stared at each other dumbfound.

Her eyes were sparkling with hints of what appeared to be silver. She stared at me and started to move closer. Her face was inches away from mine.

I began to lean in, our hands beginning to intertwine until

Ring ring

Her phone went off.

S- I uh gotta go. Bye Freddy

She ran off into the night.

See I told you there would be Fremmer 😂💜 The drama is beginning to unfold... stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 649 34
"Rico!!" I hear Jade call out. She runs into my arms and I don't hesitate to embrace it. "I never thought it would end this way!" She sobs. The...
1K 6 12
We all know and love School of Rock because it's a good musical show, but what if it Summer had secret affairs with Zack and Lawrence and the others...
9.3K 168 15
this is the story of zack and tomika.i just love zamika lol and i will update slowly cuz im so busy of school :/ oh and this is my first fanfic everr...
12.6K 207 17
It's 1 year since Summer moved. Freddy has finaly got over his crush on Summer. Zack and Tomika Are having A Good relationship. Lawrence Is the smart...