The Alpha's Instinct (Boyxboy)

By koalak

Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twelve

72.5K 3K 1.5K
By koalak

Chapter Twelve

Dallas

It was 10 PM by the time I left the pack house. Grey and I had been transferring files and examining rogue reports which was tedious, I know, but it had to be done. The engine of my truck roared to life as I turned the key. I decided to stop at the Minimart on the way home to pick up ingredients for Troye's favorite thing in the entire world-fluffer nutter sandwiches. I was going to try and get back into his good graces after this week's timeline of events. I had unintentionally blown him off almost every time he asked me to spend time together and I felt terrible about it.

Technically it wasn't my fault though; Colette had me on a tight leash. She had me up at 6-- showered and dressed by 6:30-- so we could "spend ze most possible time together." On top of that, most nights I didn't get home until 11 because of all the adjusting I had to do at the pack house. I had to move into the alpha's office and read files on every pack member-not to mention met them all as well. So its safe to say I've missed my little pup and couldn't wait to see his adorable little grin.

I pulled into the deserted parking lot, the only other car here a beat up light blue Honda that has seen better days. I pushed open the door and was met with a familiar chime as I began to navigate the empty aisles looking for some peanut butter and fluff.

After I had finished, I placed all my items on the counter in front of the checkout girl. She had blonde and blue died hair pulled up into a bun on top of her head and a bright blue lip piercing to match. She was sitting on a fold up chair behind the counter, reading this months edition of People magazine. I cleared my throat, trying to get her attention. She glanced up, a wide disturbing smile appearing on her face. She left her magazine on the chair and proceeded to ring me up while I stood there seemingly uncomfortable.

"Fluffanutters?" She asked with a raspy voice, raising an eyebrow at my purchases.

"Uhh yeah... It's for my brother," I replied awkwardly, looking behind the counter to escape her stare. A familiar longing formed in my chest as my eyes lingered on a pack of Camels. I hadn't smoked in forever, but after this weeks events I deserved it.

"And can I get a pack of Camels, please?"

She eyed me down and gave me a once over. "Got any ID?"

Now this was weird. I've never been asked for my ID in my entire life. Being 6'4 with shoulders bigger than some people's futures had its advantages-I was never carded. People just knew.

But I grumbled and pulled it out anyways. She took it, holding it up to an inspection light that did not exist. I glared at her. She was wasting valubale time I could be spending with Troye.

"Dallas Chamberlain? Aren't you dating that Colette girl?" She asked me, still gripping onto my license. I made a face.

"Yeah I guess. Can I get my stuff now or what?"

"You guess?" She raised an eyebrow. Again. "How do you guess you're dating someone?"

I clenched my fists. "Okay we're dating! Happy? Now can you tell me what the hell I owe you?"

She smiled and began punching buttons on an outdated cash register.

"9.98."

I threw down a 10 and grabbed the bag growling, "You can keep the change," and then headed for the front door.

But not without a sarcastic "thank you" coming from that goddamn checkout girl.

~~

It was 10:30 by the time I was slowly pushing Troye's bedroom door open. All the lights were on but he lay silent on his bed, so I walked over and bent down to face him. His eyes were open and shining my favorite bright blue, but he didn't acknowledge my presence.

I sighed. He was still mad.

"Hey Troye," I whispered, reaching up to smooth back his hair, but he grabbed my hand before it touched him. My heart clenched.

"Not now, Dal." His voice was dull and lacked the excitement I loved. I licked my lips nervously, looking down at the bag from the Minimart wondering if I should just leave it for another time.

But before I could make any decisions, he spoke: "What's in the bag?"

I smiled. "A peace offering," I replied, reaching in and pulling out the ingredients.

I looked up to see a grin forming on his face, which of course made me smile too.

"Spoons or sandwiches?" I asked him.

"Definitely sandwiches," he replied instantly, so I got to work creating two of the best Fluffanutters on God's green earth.

We ate them in silence, Troye sitting up on his bed, me situated on the floor directly in front of him.

After we finished I looked up at him, wondering if I should get in bed with him or not. Then my mind wandered, wondering when the last time we had slept together was. I couldn't think of it.

"Troye you didn't sleep in my bed this week," I said point-blank, staring at him.

He frowned. "You were coming home at 11 and waking up at 6, Dallas. I was not going to wait up like a whipped house wife waiting for her husband to return from seeing his mistress!" He was almost shouting now. Guilt itched at my insides.

"Troye..." I couldn't think of what to say. "Have you been having the dreams this week?"

He bit his lip, staying silent. He didn't want me to feel bad for not being there but I was way passed that point.

I stood up, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling off my shirt for the second time tonight.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he whispered, eyeing my semi-naked body.

I didn't answer, but began to clear space for myself on his bed. "Move over," I commanded, and he complied.

We were lying in Troye's double bed, him on his side facing me, and me lying flat staring at the ceiling. I turned to face him, but he acted quickly, turning to face the wall. I guess he was still mad.

I sighed but chose to leave the matter alone and turned back to lie on my back. I reached over and switched the bed lamp off, darkness enveloping us both.

After a while I felt Troye moving. He slowly placed his hand on my waist, as if asking permission. I grabbed his hand and moved it over so he was hugging my waist. I felt him nuzzle his head into the back of my neck and goose bumps immediately cascaded down my back. My whole body tingled as his hot breath touched my neck.

"You smell like Colette," his soft whisper tickled my ear but the hurt in his voice squeezed at my chest.

"I know, Troye," I whispered back, hoping he would forget about it and bury his face deeper in my neck like he used to.

But instead he unwrapped himself from my waist and the tingling of my body ceased as he turned away from me dejectedly.

And I can't believe I'm going to admit to this, but I had to bite my lip to keep the tears from falling from my wet eyes.

~~

"What ze hell is going here?" Colette's unmistakable pissed off growl invaded my ears as my eyes snapped open. I was still in Troye's bed and by the looks of the sun shining through the blinds; we had slept through the night with no appearance from Troye's nightmares.

Colette was tapping her foot loudly, demanding an answer. I looked down at the bed where a sleeping Troye was drooling all over my naked chest. I smiled and began to chuckle, but I
immediately became silent after Colette flicked my temple. I quickly removed Troye from my body trying not to wake him as I got up to deal with the angry shewolf.

He grumbled as I placed his head back on the pillow, so I grabbed Colette's arm and yanked her out of the room to avoid any further disturbances for my sleeping omega.

We stood in the hallway, Colette with her hands on her hips-fuming-and me with my arms crossed at my chest-annoyed as fuck.

"Zo? Care to explain, Dallees?" She gestured to Troye's bedroom; obviously referring to the scene she walked in on.

"Explain what? Why don't you explain why you're in my house-" I paused to check my watch, "at 6 in the morning?!"

She sneered at me. "You were not answering ze wakeup call! It is time to go to school! You need to get a proper education if you are going to be ze alpha, Dallees!"

I narrowed my eyes at her, but my wolf was ready to bow in submission and follow her orders. Heck that. I mumbled something along the lines of "whatever" and began to head back to Troye's room to sleep some more.

"Oh no you do not!" She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back to face her. "Explain what is going on with you and ze omega! I don't like you getting zhat close to another wolf!"

I clenched my fists, fighting off yet another change due to my constant anger with Colette and her obsession with Troye.

"Troye is my pup and you will not get in the way of our relationship. He is the best goddamn thing in my life and if you even think of doing anything to change that I will kill you-mate or not. So if you don't plan on leaving him alone anytime soon, get out and don't come back. But if you're willing to do this one simple thing, stay. It's your choice Colette."

Her surprised expression made me realize the volume of my voice. I had been clearly shouting at her. I stepped back, trying not to overdo it. But suddenly her expression changed-her nose scrunched up and a frown on her face.

"You are not a part of ze conversation Omega, so I suggest you go back in zhat room."

I turned around to see Troye lazily leaning against the doorframe in nothing but his black little boxer briefs that I loved, a goofy grin displayed on his face. I guess he had heard our little altercation. I smiled sheepishly at him as an apology.

"No. Its fine Troye, Colette and I are done here. I need to shower anyways," I began to walk towards Troye's room when Colette spoke again.

"I will wait for you here, Dallees."

I guess that was her way of saying she would be leaving Troye alone, but I definitely was not capable of dealing with her after that.

"No Colette go home, I'll talk to you later."

"But-"

"Later!"

She sighed and turned to leave, but not without shooting Troye her signature prissy glare.

"Yeah Dal! You tell her!" Troye cheered as I entered his room.

I smiled, shaking my head as I headed towards his bathroom for a well deserved hot shower.

~~

Troye

"Dallas get out of the shower already! We still need to eat breakfast and we're already 15 minutes late for first period!" I shouted into the steamy bathroom. He never turns on the fan.

The shower stopped running and a couple minutes later Dallas emerged, a towel hanging low around his waist. I instinctively licked my lips at the sight.

"Troye here's a lesson you are going to learn right now. If you're in high school and you're gonna be late, you may as well be hella late and go get breakfast or something. So get changed, we're going to the diner before class."

I sighed. There was no arguing with Dallas when he had his mind set on things, so I pulled on my converse, grabbed my backpack, and sat on the bed waiting for him to change.

He walked over to the pile of clothes I left for him on my dresser and dropped his towel. I couldn't stop my mouth from hanging open if I tried. His body was so perfectly sculpted and tan and muscular and droolworthy that it was extremely hard believing he was not the Son of God.

He looked my way and a deep blush found its way on my face since he caught me gaping at him. He winked and pulled on his boxers, still looking at me. I shook my head and smiled at his sudden attitude change. One minute he's biting Colette's head off (only figuratively speaking, although I wish he actually had) and the next he's smiling and teasing me playfully.

Once he had finished, we hoped in his truck and headed for the diner, singing Taylor Swift along the way.

~~

"Two please!" Dallas said excitedly as the hostess handed us menus. She led us to a booth right by the front door. I slid into the side facing the front of the restaurant and Dallas slid in right beside me, not bothering to give me any breathing room.

"Could you get any closer to me Dal?" I teased, emphasizing the centimeter of space between us.

"Heck yes!"

And he did, squeezing me between his muscular thighs and the wall, my leg practically on top of his. We laughed and my body thrived at the proximity between us. It had been too long since Dallas and I had fun together.

The waitress came over, lines forming at the edges of her aged eyes as she smiled at us, blonde pieces of hair falling in her face.

"Hiya hunnys, my name is Mary Sue. What can I get y'all today?" Dallas looked up and smiled happily at her.

"Hi Mary Sue, my name is Dallas and this is Troye! Hmm... can I get a chocolate milkshake to start, then I'll have the steak and eggs with a side of bacon, two pieces of French toast, a stack of pancakes, and probably another milkshake by then. And Troye will have one egg-scrambled-with two pieces of bacon and a cup of coffee."

"My oh my hunny! That sure is a lot of food, but I have no doubt you are up for the challenge! I'll be back in a few with your drinks," she placed her order pad in the pocket of her apron and quickly walked to another table.

"She was nice, don't you think?" he turned and looked at me, still smiling. I giggled.

"Yes, Dal she was nice. What has got you all smiley?" He opened his mouth to answer my question, but closed it quickly. I could tell his Alpha senses were on high alert. Just my luck. Danger on the first date!

His eyes widened as he turned to look at the front of the restaurant. But as soon as he looked, his eyes were back on mine, wider than ever.

"What is it Dallas?" I whispered, sensing something was obviously wrong.

He gulped. "Kiss me."

I gaped. "Excuse me?!"

I turned to look at the front of the restaurant, eager to see what the hell had Dallas becoming delusional, but my effort was short lived. Dallas' hand was on my chin, turning me towards his face again. His face softened at the sight of my mortified expression.

He chuckled, "Relax, Troye," he whispered ad his face descended onto mine.

The minute our lips touched, shocks were sent through my chest, relaxing but exciting me at the same time. I melted into his mouth as he gripped my face and pulled me closer to him. At this point I didn't care why the hell he was kissing me all I cared about was his lips. I placed my hand on his thigh, my nails digging into his skin as I felt his tongue run across my lips, prying open my mouth. His tongue gently rubbed against mine and I felt my groin get hot and a soft moan escape my lips. At the sound of my sexual frustration, Dallas pushed his tongue further into my mouth-he was done being gentle. His hands left my face and began tugging on my legs, pulling me up onto him. My eyes flew open, remembering where we were. I was practically straddling him in the middle of a family diner in Montana! Jesus please forgive me!

The sound of someone clearing their throat had me quickly pulling away from Dallas' mouth. I looked over his head to see Mary Sue smirking, holding Dallas' milkshake and a pot of coffee. I felt Dallas' head land on my shoulder as I smiled sheepishly at the waitress.

"Thank you, Mary Sue," I said; clearly breathless from whatever just happened.

As she left the table, I slapped Dallas' back, trying to get his attention.

"What the fuck was that!" I whisper yelled in his ear.

He slowly raised his head to meet my eyes, and I gasped at the sight of him.

His eyes were glowing a bright red, his sharp teeth protruding from his lips already. I looked down at his hands that were lying on my thighs. Werewolf nails that could rip out someone's throat within seconds were forming were Dallas' finger nails should be.

"Shit!" I cursed, looking around to see if anyone noticed. I pulled his head back into my shoulder and began rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Shhh Dallas relax, please. Please calm down. Its okay nothing is wrong! Just breathe okay, just breathe, Dal,"

I felt his K9's grazing the side of my neck and images of the first time I was bitten by a wolf flashed through my mind. I quickly extracted my nails, digging them into Dallas' back as he grunted. I had no idea what would happen if another wolf bit me, but I was not going to wait around and find out.

"Keep..talking.." Dallas said through labored breaths.

"Okay.. okay.. Its okay Dallas. Just breathe Dal, I'm right here. I'm here, okay? Don't worry, just relax. Just relax Dal, okay? Relax baby please,"

I could feel his head shifting on my shoulder, so I Ioosened my grip on him. He raised his head and our eyes met. I sighed out of relief.

"How are my eyes?" he whispered, keeping his head low.

I shook my head smiling, "They're perfect."

"You boys done over there? Cause I got a ton of food here and someone's gotta eat it!" Dallas extracted himself from me and looked down at the table hungrily. I burst out laughing as his eyes widened at the sight of it all. The waitress placed my eggs in front of me and then was gone.

Dallas dug into his food, not even bothering to acknowledge the life-altering kiss from moments before. After he had finished his first piece of French toast, he looked over at me.

"Well aren't you gonna eat?" I looked down at my untouched breakfast we had received a minute ago. I guess talking would have to wait. So I shrugged and picked up my fork.

Dallas stretched back, his arms crossed behind his head.

"Troye, there are only a few people who can clear that many plates in 15 minutes. And you're looking at one of 'em," he motioned towards the table that held the various empty platters from Dallas' feast.

"I'm sure you're right, Dal... So...Um..." I looked over at him shyly, hoping he would get the idea that I wanted to talk about the massive makeout session we just had.

"Um what? You gotta be more specific, pup," he replied, taking a sip of his second milkshake.

"Why the fuck did you just kiss me like that, Dallas?! Is that specific enough for you?"

He snorted into his milkshake, laughing at my raised voice. Hey, it wasn't my fault I shouted like a pissed off elf. I didn't really shout often, and when I did he found it extremely funny.

He placed his cup on the table, gathering his composure.

"I saw Colette's sister," he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh great! That makes so much sense! Every time I see Colette's sister I aggressively makeout with people too!"

He grinned sexily, biting his lip to keep from laughing at me because he knew I'd kill him.

"Okay, what I meant was I saw Colette's sister, right?" he paused, making sure I was following along. "So I had to hide my face because if she saw me she'd tell Colette I was skipping school, and boy does Colette hate that."

"So you thought the best way to hide your face was to kiss me?" I cocked an eyebrow, not buying it.

"Well obviously." He stated, looking at me as if I was the crazy one.

I huffed. "I don't buy it. There's an ulterior motive here and I know it."

"What ulterior motive could I have by kissing you?" he replied, holding back laughter. I narrowed my eyes at him. Well that was a low blow.

"I don't know?! Maybe you want to piss off Colette!"

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Piss off Colette? Who would willingly piss her off?! She's scary when she's angry!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Dallas, you're not afraid of anything."

"Okay, fine. What if.. What if I did have an ulterior motive? What if I said I kissed you because I wanted to kiss you?"

I laughed out loud. Dallas wanting to kiss me? That's a good one.

"I'd say that's absolute bullshit, Dallas," I responded and shook my head, still in disbelief.

"Huh.. And what if I asked you if you liked our kiss?"

My cheeks reddened at the thought of it. The position we were in. The way I had moaned.

I managed to sputter out a response after a couple of silent seconds:

"I...I'd say it was terrible! It was awful and it was weird, that's what I'd say."

He looked at my blushing cheeks and smirked at my fumbling words.

"I'd say that's absolute bullshit, Troye."

~~

Dallas

"What the hell? We're going bowling?"

I turned off the car and looked at Troye as his eyes took in the massive red and blue glowing Lakeview Bowling Lanes sign.

"Yup. Like I said before, if you're gonna be late, might as well be hella late."

He chuckled, unbuckling his seatbelt and exiting the car. I followed soon after.

We punched our names into the old computer system placed between the two lanes. I rubbed my hands together, eager for some competition. I didn't lose anything. Ever.

"You're up, pup," he walked in front of me and I managed to slap his ass as he bent down to pick up a ball. He jumped up and squealed, scowling.

"Would you quit being Dallas for two minutes so I don't injure myself?!"

I just smirked back at him in response. He rolled his eyes and made his way up to the lane, but not before turning around and sending me a wink that made my insides tingle.

He got a strike.

That's impossible.

NO way in hell he was beating me. There's just no way.

He strut back towards me with a cocky smile and shrugged his shoulders as I frowned.

"Aw, is the big bad Alpha afraid of a little competition?" He stuck out his bottom lip putting on a pouty face after he spoke, and I couldn't help but feel my jeans tighten at the thought of pulling that lip between my teeth.

I shook the thoughts out of my mind, cursing myself for being so revved up on hormones. After that stupid Colette thing yesterday, my penis has been acting up all over the place. Of course just not at the times I needed it to.

He stepped closer to me, looking up at me with hopeful eyes waiting for me to respond.

"Well little pup, who says I'm not letting you win?" I stepped even closer to him, craving the heat from his tiny body.

I felt his body press against mine as he grinned at me and I grinned back, unconsciously reaching down to grab his hand when a familiar voice interrupted my actions.

"Chambie? Dallas Chamberlain?!"

I turned my head, confused. Who in the right mind would be calling me by my childhood nickname in the middle of Montana?

A tall muscular blonde rushed over to me, waving frantically. Realization hit me and I smiled and let go of Troye, eager to see my good friend.

"Randy! It's so good to see you, man! Wow, how long has it been?"

He enveloped me into a bone-crushing hug as we reached each other.

"I don't know man, but it's been way too long! How have you been?"

His green and gold speckled eyes sent me back to days we spent playing on the playground in middle school together. He had grown out his hair from the last time I saw him and his skin held a healthy glow.

"Awesome, dude. Oh, man I've got someone you have to meet!" I pulled him over to Troye who stood in the same place as before, looking confused. I chuckled at his amusing expression, then brought him in front of me, placing a protective hand on his shoulder.

"Randy, this is my pup Troye. Troye this is my childhood friend Randy," they shook hands and Randy looked up at me beaming. I furrowed my brows. Why did he look so happy to meet Troye?

I drew Troye in closer to me, sending a "what the hell" glare at Randy. Randy immediately stepped back, acknowledging my dominance. That's what I loved about that kid. I nodded, showing him it was cool.

"Troye, Randy and I grew up together. Neither of us knew the other was a werewolf though because we belonged to different packs. He was still my best friend though, right up until... the uh.. The move," I finished, not wanting to drop a serious bomb on Troye right now. The reason we moved was because our pack was wiped out, but Troye didn't need to hear that right now.

Troye looked up at me and smiled, sensing me tense up.

"Its awesome that you guys have stayed so close. Its really good to meet you Randy!" I grinned at Troye's response. He always knew just what to do and what to say to make me feel at ease.

"Yeah... its good to meet you too, Troye. I'm so glad your dad knew you weren't at school otherwise I would have waited at your house all day, Dallas."

"You're staying with us? That's so cool!" Troye jumped excitedly. He had obviously warmed right up to Randy and I couldn't help but think there could be a reason for that... like a mate reason. My wolf growled at the thought and I pulled Troye even closer to me.

Troye's arm snuck its way around my back and began to rub circles around it soothingly. The act instantly calmed me down and I loosed my hold on him. What did I tell you? He just knows me so well.

"So have you guys mated?" Randy asked out of the blue, with obvious excitement in his voice.

I tensed up at the mention of Colette, knowing she'd be royally pissed if she knew where I was.

"Colette and I? No, we haven't mated yet...but we will soon, I guess," I responded, suddenly lacking energy.

"Colette? Who is Colette?" Randy asked, significantly confused. What? Now I'm confused.

"Colette? Colette's my mate. You know, the one you just asked about.."

Randy's eyebrows furrowed even more as Troye sighed beneath me.

"Its my turn. I'm gonna go, you guys enjoy yourselves and your mate talk..." Troye grumbled, pulling himself away from me as he made his way over to the lane to take another turn.

I focused my attention back on Randy who looked as if he was having an internal debate. I remember him doing this a lot as a kid, and it was because he is a Seer. A Seer is basically wolf talk for a psychic, but not the fake kind. Wolf Seers are people who read emotion and aura and determine things about people without even speaking to them. It's extremely fascinating, but useless to me since Randy never tells anyone what he reads about people. Ever.

"Randy?" I asked tentatively, not wanting to break him out of his realm, but eager to see what was up. After a couple of seconds, his expression cleared and he smiled at me again.

"Yeah! Sorry, I'm here. So.. Tell me about Colette, was it?"

"Oh. Yeah, her name's Colette. Well there's not too much to say about her except that she's an Alpha female and I'm an Alpha male. We're meant to be I guess," I shrugged at the end, not really sure of it myself. After this past day I'm more confused about the mate situation than ever.

"And how'd you meet her?" Randy asked looking at me pointedly, but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes were on Troye who was busy picking a bowling ball. He chose a blue one. I smiled. Blue was our favorite color.

"Well, she was a new student at the high school. She moved from somewhere in France and we met when she got here," I responded uninterestedly. The subject matter was kind of dry anyways.

"Huh.. I see.. And how'd you meet Troye?"

My eyes lit up at the mention of my pup who was standing just a few feet away.

"Now that's a good story! You know how I said my dad had a new wife out here?" I paused and he shook his head up and down. "And remember how the new wife also had a son our age?" I turned and looked at him as he put the pieces together.

"So Troye is the step brother you were dreading to live with?" I laughed at the memory of complaining to Randy about my new living situation before we moved.

"Yeah... turns out the kid isn't so bad.." I trailed off, lost in my thoughts about the most adorable omega in the world.

"Wow, Dallas. You seem really happy," Randy commented and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, I am. Damn, he makes me really happy," Troye turned and looked at me, grinning from ear to ear. I laughed, remembering that he had the hearing of a werewolf and could make out every word.

I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted across to him:

"You hear that pup?!"

He laughed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, Dal. I hear that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhhhh What do you guys think is gonna happen? And who should play Randy? I'm thinking Alex Pettyfer... yum...

remember to vote if you loved the Dallas/Troye action as much as I loved writing it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...
8.8K 247 32
Sam's senior year at Ravendale, a mixed school for humans and furs was going to be different, he was sure of it, why else would he move schools right...
362K 14.3K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
1.6M 81K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...