my bestfriends brother: Natha...

By rejectmuke

Lacey is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, but she's falling for her best friends brother, the wanted's nath... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
PLEASE READ.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
FINAL UPDATE.
Sequel to my best friends brother.
yay!
you and me, sequel!
Authors note.

PLEASE READ // editing

818 6 0
By rejectmuke

HI GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!

a lot has happened since we last spoke, like erm, I MET THE WANTED :'''')

i might do a whole chapter explaining how that happened and stuff and just my opinions and thoughts on the break and stuff, idk.

but yeah, i was reading through the fanfic and the sequel and i was cringing, i dont know how it has 18.8k reads, so i'm going to edit it, so that means the story line might tweak a little but, basically it just means i'm going to re write it out in better detail and quality so yeah, look out for that!

-amelia xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 34 28
Julianne Nelson is a outgoing 20 year old From London England, Here life changes in a big way 10 years ago when she lost two people who she loved the...
64.5K 1.1K 44
Gracie Myers doesn't know what it's like to be loved. She never has, but when the wanted stumble upon her in the orphanage and Nathan starts to take...
28.4K 558 30
Nathan Sykes (The Wanted) fanfiction Part of the Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn series. PLEASE READ Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn AND the se...
2.8K 67 16
Emily, a young music lover works at her local radio station. She just got out of a tough relationship when five boys, The Wanted come crashing into h...