Deal With It

By Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... More

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

thirty six

2.9K 82 4
By Aysha07

Chapter 36

My eyes landed on a collapsed body on the ground as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I gasped and ran towards it, kneeling down to get a better look. "Tyler!" I shrieked, panic instantly rushing through me when I saw his face. I shook his body and he began to move, pushing my hands away.

Everyone raced down to see why I was creating such a racket. By then, Tyler was on his feet, finding it difficult to maintain his balance. Was he drunk? I was unable to get a wink of sleep all night whilst he was out drinking? Probably with J.

Whoever this was, I had a serious problem with them right now. And Tyler didn't even have the decency to ring or answer a single one of my calls?

He tightly gripped onto the banistor and shut his eyes as he pressed on the bridge of his nose. Questions started flying around the room and I quickly lost my cool, shouting for everyone to be quiet.

They complied, stunned by my unusual outburst.

"I'm taking him up," I announced, holding his hand as I literally dragged him along with me.

I dropped him down on the bed and he stayed put for a few minutes before sitting up, his bloodshot eyes not moving from me. He groaned as I pushed him back down and removed his black boots.

I left the room and came back with an aspirin and some water, handing it to him. He took it without arguing and finished gulping down the water in seconds.

"Go away," he said after a minute or so. When I ignored him, he repeated himself several more times.

"I'm not going anywhere," I finally told him.

"I don't want you here."

I sucked in a deep breath and stared at him intensely. "Well, I don't care what you do or don't want. You stay out all night, drinking with some girl most likely and come home in this state, then expect me to listen to you?"

His eyes narrowed to slits and he sat up again, his breathing heavy and ragged. "Some girl?" he repeated, sounding a lot more sober just after hearing what I had said. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I looked down before answering him. "I saw your phone yesterday—"

"That wasn't some girl!"

"Then who was it?"

His eyes flashed with something I couldn't recognise and he gulped, "just a friend."

I scoffed and shook my head. Unbelievable. I started walking away from him, towards the exit of the room because I didn't want to hear his lies.

"You should trust me," he said.

I paused and looked over my shoulder. "You don't make it easy."

He stood up from the bed and lost his balance, holding his hand out to inform me that he didn't want my help. He finally secured himself on the ground, his expression a far cry from how he looked at me just two days ago. "Don't be such a hypocrite, Arissa," he folded his arms over his chest as he spoke.

"I'm not." I spun around to look at him once I reached the end of the room.

"You are. You accused me of being with a girl overnight without any reasonable proof, and then expect me to listen to you justifying what I saw with my own two eyes?"

I tilted my head down and stared at my feet, too humiliated to make eye contact with him. I didn't want to argue. I didn't want to blame him. I wanted him to just give me a chance to speak, so we would actually be happy on Christmas Day. Our first Christmas together.

"I wasn't going to kiss him," I stated, knowing he would never hear me out unless I said it without him expecting me to. His eyebrows shot up, and he was about to counter my statement and tell me I was lying. "And before you say I'm lying, let me tell you I'm not. I just wanted to get out of there and I would never think of kissing him, I don't even know his name! It was just a distraction so I could get the hell out!"

"So you'd kiss him if you did know his name?" He questioned, moving forward.

"That isn't what I meant," I frowned. "Tell me honestly, do you really think I'd want anything to do with another guy? Never mind kiss one!" I scrunched my nose up just at the thought of that. I wouldn't want to be with anyone other than Tyler.

He pondered over my question for a few agonising seconds and it felt too long. He should have been able to answer that instantly. "No," he mumbled, and before I could speak again he challenged me with a question alike.

He closed the remaining, small gap between us and pressed his palm on the wall behind me, his body lingering above mine as he had me trapped in his cage. "Now you tell me," two fingers of his free hand rested beneath my chin, forcing me to look into his intimidating eyes as he spoke. "Do you really think I'd spend the night with another woman when I have a beautiful girlfriend waiting for me?" He made sure he kept eye contact with me, making me feel as nervous as possible. "Do you, Arissa?" his head unexpectedly jerked forward and his hushed voice entered my ear.

A tiny squeak escaped my throat at his sudden movement and I pursed my lips, a little embarrassed. His lips twitched slightly, smirking at the effect he had on me, and my cheeks burnt red.

"I thought we had reached a point in our relationship where you could trust me." His tone was slowly becoming less harsh towards me and he pushed a lock of hair away from my face, tracing a cold finger from my forehead down to my jaw.

"We have," I whispered and he simply shook his head.

"If we had, you wouldn't falsely blame me for being with ano—"

"I know!" I cut in. "But you didn't trust me either, you should know better than thinking I'd do that," I looked down at my feet.

After a long pause, by which time I had thought he wouldn't even reply, he spoke up. "You're right," he sighed, and my head quickly snapped up. I didn't expect such an answer. Probably because deep down, I knew I didn't deserve that answer. "I'm sorry. I can't expect you to trust me when I failed to trust you." I couldn't believe the words that were leaving his mouth. He was really being the bigger person and it made me feel incredibly small.

He continued.

"But I hope you realise it wasn't exactly my fault. I kept ignoring you because I knew I would have said something in the heat of the moment which I would later regret. Like breaking up with you." He explained to me.

Ouch. Imagining Tyler ending what we have, even if it was just in a fit of anger, was something I found too painful to think about. Would he really have done that? Would I have done it in his position?

Well, firstly I'd go home and drown my sorrows in a large tub of Ben and Jerry's utter peanut butter clutter ice cream whilst watching some soppy movie, and then I'd probably confront the situation. Tyler, on the other hand, would probably indulge in something a lot more dangerous and damaging.

I felt like such a bad person. Here I was, listening to my boyfriend apologise to me, when in fact I was at greater fault. He at least had some reason to be angry with me but I didn't exactly have one. I was just looking for any excuse to turn this over on him because I couldn't handle being the guilty one.

I was pathetic.

It was true that he was hiding something from me and J was still unrevealed, but I didn't for one second believe that he would cheat on me. I was an idiot for allowing the thought to cross my mind in the first place.

"I'm the one who should be sorry," I admitted meekly. He agreed with me and I swatted his arm, the two of us cracking a smile. "Seriously though, I am sorry. For what it looked like at the restaurant and for blaming you. I was—" I stopped. It was proving difficult for me to say this.

"You were?" he pushed, knowing exactly what my next line was.

"I was wrong, okay. Forgive me?" I cheesily grinned up at him. He posed with his finger on his chin in mock debate, whilst his other hand was still on the wall I was leaning against.

"Okay... I guess you can make up for it later," he winked at me as his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into him.

He placed a small peck on my lips, pulling away too fast for my liking. My hands wrapped around his hair and I drew him forward, pressing my lips to his again. We continued like this for a while and then I began to plant kisses from his jaw down to his neck. He tilted his head back slightly and closed his eyes, making me think I should do this more often.

"It wasn't a bad plan you know," Tyler said in between soft moans. I detached myself from him for a few seconds to raise a questioning eyebrow. "The restaurant," he breathed heavily. "I mean, as long as he would never have felt these," he said, brushing a thumb across my lips.

I realised he was referring to my mini escape plan so I smiled and answered, "he would never," moments before he crashed his lips back onto mine. My arms hung around his neck and he moved his hands to the back of my thighs, hoisting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

There was a hard knock on the door but we ignored it completely. When it sounded again, this time much louder, I pulled back, speaking against Tyler's parted lips. "Someone's at the door," I said breathlessly, due to our heated make-out session.

He groaned whilst shaking his head and snaked one hand completely around me so he could free the other, pushing our bodies closer together. Except they couldn't really get any closer.

My dress was bunched up below my waist when our door was pushed open. I made a shrill noise and automatically unwrapped my legs from around Tyler, standing upright and roughly pulling down the fabric on my body. A mask of anger set on his face and he hissed at the person who intruded. And of course, it had to be Kyle again.

Kyle was stood with one hand covering his eyes, half turned away from us. "I didn't see anything, I promise," he held up his other hand.

"Have you heard of knocking? " Tyler snapped. On hearing this, Kyle furrowed his brow and I bit my lip, knowing he had in fact knocked but we were too busy and didn't want to be disturbed.

"I did knock!"

Tyler seemed to recall and he fell silent. "Well..." he tried making up an excuse. "If someone doesn't answer, you should get the bloody hint!" he pointed a finger, not particularly towards anybody.

"Whatever. Next time I won't offer to come get you instead of Arissa's brother. Then he can witness this. That'll be great, won't it?" he rolled his eyes and stomped back downstairs.

"Jeez, emotional much?" Tyler chuckled.

"Shut up," I smiled. "He did knock and he did end up helping. I mean, God knows what Drew would say if he saw—"

"But he didn't. Kyle did. Anyway, where were we?" His lips made their way to my neck but I leaned my head back and pushed him away.

"We should really go down," I said, secretly hoping he would reject the idea. He reluctantly nodded, accepting what I was saying, and headed down with me.

Everyone was in the living room, huddled together for the warmth of the fire. I was surprised to see them all laughing and genuinely getting along. But where were Laura and my mum? I couldn't see them amidst the rest of our families.

My eye particularly caught onto Heidi and Alec who seemed to be bonding a lot more recently, to my delight. But not to Tyler's. I knew he had noticed it too and I disliked the fact that he couldn't even trust his best friend.

I had come to know Alec better and he seemed great. Heidi needed a healthy, happy relationship and I firmly believed Alec could give her that. He really felt something for her. And if a guy like Tyler could change, why couldn't Alec? That's if he even needed to change in the first place. Maybe it was just because of everything she had already been through, that Tyler found it tough to let her open up to new people after her physical and mental wounds were still so poignant and fresh.

My eyes trailed over to the Christmas tree where stacks of presents were waiting to be opened. Normally, I would have torn through each one of mine but today was just hectic. I hadn't even been able to take in the fact that it was actually Christmas which was unusual for me, and frankly, quite sad. Hopefully that would change and the rest of the day would involve lots of fun and no arguments with anyone.

Just when I was about to join in, a jolt of panic shot within me. "What's wrong, babe?" Tyler noticed my sudden mood change by the expression on my face.

"I haven't even made breakfast!" I struggled to keep my voice low. I was so consumed with everything else that I had forgotten! What kind of host was I? Everything was supposed to be great and now there were hungry people before me with no food even ready.

Tyler laughed and rolled his eyes. "And here I thought it was something serious."

"It is serious!" I yelled. Everyone in the room turned to face me, questioning looks on their faces. Tyler held my hand and walked forward, easily finding space for us to sit. But I couldn't sit. I had to go. Now.

After conversing with them all for a couple of minutes, I stood up and excused myself from the room, running straight to the kitchen. I was glad they were all too engaged in conversations to have brought up breakfast. Maybe I'd have some time to prepare it.

A faint aroma hit my nose as I was walking to the kitchen but I didn't recognise it. When I walked in, I was completely and utterly shocked. Platters of mouth-watering food were set out around the entire kitchen. It was everything I had decided to make... except it wasn't made by me.

Laura and Mum were stood by each other, chatting and laughing. What the hell? They were both actually getting along?

"Darling!" she sang when she spotted me.

"What's going on, Mum?"

"Can't you see? We've made breakfast!" she said cheerily, and I had to say their excitement was borderline annoying.

"But when? How? I was going to-"

"Sweetie, it wasn't very hard to find your list," she held up the piece of paper with my writing scribbled on it before me. It contained the details of everything I was going to make. "And I'm your mother. I know you hate to cook and that you can't," she gave me a disapproving look, "so I knew I should do it before everyone is left starving!" they both laughed and I couldn't help but join. Maybe I should have been slightly offended but she was one hundred percent right about everything. "Dinner is on us too," she smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, giving her a little hug. My Christmas was already improving. That was one huge stress off of my head. I could finally enjoy the festive day. I muttered a thank you to Laura too. We may not have been on the best of terms but she still helped out and kept Mum occupied as well.

"Anything for you," she said. It felt odd getting along so well with her for once but I wasn't complaining and certainly didn't want to jinx it. "Go and call everyone to the table please," she added on and I nodded my head, doing just that.

After filling our stomachs to the top, we all left the table together and decided to get on with opening presents. Personally, I received a range of gifts from clothes and shoes to jewellery to a new laptop, and other such things. Tyler hadn't given me anything yet and I hadn't given his gift either. I wanted to hand it to him my own self and I was hoping he had the same idea in mind.

We watched movies indoors and when it approached the evening and the sky began to get darker, Tyler lit a fire outside on the patio and we all sat around it, talking and playing games.

Soon enough, stomachs were rumbling and growling so Laura and my Mum began setting up the table. We all headed inside and I sank into the comfortable sofa. Tyler emerged from behind me and leaned over the sofa, whispering to me. "I have something to give you later," he said. "Well, a couple of things," he winked, and I blushed, knowing exactly what the second thing was.

"Me too," I answered and his eyebrows shot up in surprise. I then realised what he thought I meant and took no time to rectify what I actually implied. "No! I meant your present, not that!"

He threw his head back in laughter, relishing my moment of embarrassment. Of course, it wouldn't have been embarrassing if I was someone else, someone who knew how to flirt. But being the shy and awkward person that I was, I always had to take back any accidental innuendos I made, ultimately resulting in my boyfriend mocking and teasing me.

"Course not, baby girl, you're just so innocent," he prodded my stomach and I squirmed. I loved hearing him call me that.

He walked round and sat opposite me, smirking the whole time and making me feel uncomfortable.

Keith disappeared for a couple of minutes, returning with a small gift-wrapped box in his hand. He walked straight over to Tyler and handed it to him. A huge smile appeared on my face because I was so happy that his dad had bought him something for Christmas. Maybe Tyler would start to realise that Keith wanted to build a relationship with him. Maybe he would feel less insecure about his father only loving his new family. Maybe he would give him a chance.

"What the hell is this?" Tyler snapped and I raised my brows at him when he looked at me, gesturing for him to be nice. At least today.

The room had quietened down since most of the people had either gone to freshen up or were already seated in the dining room, waiting for the rest of us so they could dig into the, no doubt, delicious traditional meal.

Present here was Tyler, Keith, Heidi and me. "Open it," Keith gently spoke, smiling widely at his son and probably hoping he would like whatever was contained in the black box. I prayed Tyler didn't shatter even an ounce of that hope. Not when the man was trying so hard to mend broken relationships.

The bitter expression on his face told me he was about to say something mean but I shot him a pleading look and he decided against it. Thank God. He took in a deep breath and rubbed the nape of his neck with his palm.

He lifted the top of the box back and his expression instantly changed. His eyes were showing anger and... sadness? He looked back at Keith and scowled. "I know you don't know since you were gone for most of my life, but I don't collect or wear these anymore."

He may have said he didn't know how long Keith had been away, but I knew for a fact that Tyler was aware of the exact number of days, never mind years.

He threw the opened box on the sofa and stormed out of the room, leaving us all shocked. My eyes shot to the box straight away, wanting to know what was kept inside that hurt and angered Tyler so much. My stomach clenched when I saw the expensive, silver designer watch which had made a 90 degrees turn and wasn't placed as neatly as it must have been before Tyler tossed it.

Keith sighed, a heartbreaking look on his face. He didn't face any of us and slowly left the room, too.

Heidi and I stood up, taking a few steps forward to get a better look at the watch. It was even nicer up close and I suddenly felt like the one I had bought Tyler was worthless. It was definitely not as expensive as this one and Tyler's reaction to it made me even more nervous to hand mine over.

Why would it be any different if I gave him one? He still didn't wear or collect them. They still meant nothing to him. And mine wasn't even as nice so there was no way he would accept it.

-

I poked my head round the door and saw Tyler lying on the bed. "Hey," I whispered and he opened his eyes, smiling at me.

"Hey," he sat up and scooted along, patting the mattress next to him. "What's up?"

"You should take the present from your Dad," I said in a tiny voice, not wanting him to erupt.

"No. We're not having this conversation because we'll just end up fighting and I don't want to. So don't. You don't know the reason why—"

"I do," I silenced him. "Heidi told me."

He stared at me for a moment and I was unable to tell if he would go and yell at Heidi or start an argument with me. Honestly, I wasn't prepared for either.

"I'm not taking it so please don't ask me to. You know I can never say no to you but I really don't want it. He lost the right of being my dad and with that, everything we ever had is lost too. I don't want it back."

This was probably one of the few times when Tyler had spoken to me so honestly so I couldn't go against his feelings and wishes. "Okay," I nodded. "Now let's go eat! It's getting late!"

I sat down in between Tyler and Alec, putting lots of food into my plate. So far, dinner had been fine and no conversation had struck between Tyler and Keith. Despite how terrible it sounded, I hoped Keith wouldn't try to talk to him because his mood had improved a lot and I didn't want it to suddenly drop again.

When I had almost cleared my plate, I felt a hand slide up my thigh. I panicked and quickly glanced at Tyler, pushing his hand off. He did it again, I moved it again. He did it again, I moved it yet again. This happened two more times and I knew Tyler was getting real joy out of teasing me, knowing that I wouldn't say anything with everyone sat around us.

"Why are you so fidgety, Arissa?" Alec asked me.

"What? I'm not!"

Tyler laughed, his hand touching my skin again. "Get off," I growled.

He looked away since my dad brought up a conversation with him but his hand remained on me. I pushed it off and he did nothing for quite a few minutes, sending relief through me. I didn't know how much longer I would have lasted.

Dessert was being served and Tyler was still busy talking to my dad, so I had an idea. I quickly stood up and went to where my brother was sat, telling him to take my seat. He was confused but didn't ask any questions and moved.

I acted oblivious to what was happening and ate a spoonful of my dessert, keeping an eye on Tyler and Drew. I saw his arm budge ever so slightly and became excited, knowing his hand would reach my brother any second.

He widened his eyes, obviously feeling the texture of Drew's jeans and realising it wasn't my leg anymore. His hand quickly moved away and he stood up, kicking his chair back.

"Jeez, dude! Are you sure you're my sister's boyfriend? Sometimes I swear you're only trying to get close to me.." he held his hands out.

Everyone was bewildered, wondering what was going on, whilst I giggled to myself. Tyler looked at me and slowly shook his head, furrowing his brow in mock anger. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran straight to our room.

-

Tyler's POV

Arissa was resting against the headboard and had one leg crossed over the other, calling me towards her. I threw my shirt onto the floor and crawled on the bed, leaning over and planting a kiss on her neck. "Your brother thinks I'm gay," I said and she laughed out loud, a little snort escaping as she did. She clamped her hand over her mouth and nose, and it was my turn to laugh at her now.

"That's so embarrassing," she hid her face by pulling the covers up. I curled two fingers over the duvet and pulled it down, peeking at her.

"You don't need to be embarrassed infront of me, you can do what you want. I found that quite cute, actually."

She wasn't satisfied by my answer, still mortified.

"I'm serious. You can snort infront of me, burp infront of me, fart infront of—"

"Tyler!"

"What? Don't tell me you don't fart because we both know that's a lie," I poked her cheek.

"Shut up," she commanded.

"I've got you something," I changed the subject to ease her discomfort. My aim was to make her feel more comfortable around me than she would do alone.

"You have?" she eagerly held her hands out. I instructed her to close her eyes and she did so, allowing me to remove the item from its package so I could place it around her neck. She flinched slightly when the cold item met her skin but smiled when I tied it at the back.

"Open!" I exclaimed, knowing she would like it since it was the one she had seen at the Mall but didn't buy.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful!" she brushed her fingertips over the gold pendant. "It's just the one I wanted! You remembered?"

"Of course I did," I brushed the back of my hand up and down her bare arm.

"This must have cost—"

"Stop right there. It's a gift. We're not discussing the price, okay?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Okay, Arissa?"

"Okay," she agreed.

I watched as her twinkling eyes stared at the pendant a little while longer, admiring it. The way her fingers played with it. The way she kept shifting her position because she could never find one comfortable enough. All I could think about was how beautiful she was, and how this beautiful girl was all mine.

"So, I vaguely remember you saying you had something for me," I spoke. I really wanted to know what she had bought for me.

Her facial expression dropped and so did the pendant from her hands, resting back on her chest. She stuttered, trying to say something but failing completely.

"Hey, tell me what happened. Why are you so nervous?" I lifted her chin up. She shook her head, clearly avoiding the subject. "Did you lose it?" I asked since it was the only possible thing I could think of.

"No! Not at all," she muttered the last part. "You won't like it."

"Did you really just say that?" I questioned, not quite believing the words coming out of her mouth. "You're crazy if you think I won't like something you give me."

She pressed her lips in a tight line and nodded towards the bedside table. I narrowed my eyes and opened the drawer, finding a dark blue velvet box at the top. "This?"

"Yes."

I carefully lifted the top, my eyes landing on the watch inside. I smiled. So that's why she was so worried. It was because of what I had said earlier. I was such a fucking idiot.

"Arissa," I placed my hand on her slightly trembling one. "I love it."

She disagreed. "No. You don't. You're just saying that."

"I'm not. Here, put it on me."

"I thought you don't wear them anymore," she pouted.

"I do now."

I held my wrist out and her delicate hands placed it on my wrist, turning it over so she could clip it on securely. "Why would you choose this one over that pretty designer one? It's so much nicer and worth more too."

"It isn't. That may have cost more, but this means more to me than you'll ever know. I swear," I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Really?" she squeaked.

"Really. Now come here," I picked her up from the waist and sat her down in my lap. "What else were you going to give me?" I ran my hands down her back.

She bit her lip and looked down, playing with her nails. "Nothiiiing," she replied coyly. "But you were going to give me something," she added on, surprising me. And she acted like I was the only one who wanted this.

I chuckled, quickly pinning her down and climbing on top so I could hover above her. She gasped at my hastiness. Well, why waste time?

"I'm going to try something first," I told her and she looked a little alarmed. "Don't worry, you'll like it." A rosy pink hue grew on her cheeks and I grinned at the thoughts she might be having. I wanted to show her more than what we had done so far, wanted to please her in different ways.

Instead of undressing her, I pushed her dress up just below her breasts. Confused, she lifted herself up on her elbows so she could watch what I was doing. Even better.

Her tongue darted out to wet her lips as I lowered my mouth onto her stomach, kissing and occasionally letting my tongue slide against her smooth skin. She began to twitch her legs, slightly moving them around beneath me and tightening them. I gripped her ankles in one hand and placed the other on her stomach. "Relax," I said.

She nodded and I began to trace my lips down her legs, parting them and lightly grazing my teeth over her thighs. I sucked down on and licked the soft flesh on her inner thighs and she gasped and moaned, gripping onto my hair. After half a minute or so, I moved away to witness the red mark beginning to form. "Nobody will see it there," I smirked at her as her chest heaved up and down.

I found the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She assisted me by lifting her bottom up and I flung them onto the ground.

I spread her legs and walked my fingers up them, right until I reached her intimate parts. Torturously, I brushed one finger over her entrance and she inhaled the air deeply, exhaling in short ragged breaths. I smiled and pushed that finger inside of her without her expecting, pulling in and out so that she was gasping for more. "Tyler," she moaned, turning me on even more.

I slammed a second finger inside of her and she cried out, biting down on the duvet so nobody would hear her. After all, we weren't alone anymore. I began to pump faster and knew she was reaching her climax so I rammed a third finger in, her screams muffled by the covers. I pumped roughly and sped up my pace, curling my fingers to hit her g-spot since I knew she was close.

"Tyler," she couldn't control herself as the pressure built up and her walls clenched around me, releasing onto my fingers. I slowly pulled them out and she groaned, unable to even speak to me.

Once she recovered, I pressed my lips to her thighs again, blowing out hot breaths of air. "Tyler," she groaned. "Stop teasing me. Please."

I grinned. "But I love teasing you," I responded and she scowled.

"I can't take anymore. Please."

Seeing her like that, begging for me to continue was more than enough for me to go ahead with it. I positioned my mouth over her private area and blew again, not being able to resist teasing her.

"Stop it," she pleaded.

I was about to bury my head between her legs when there was a knock on the door. Both our eyes shot there and we hoped whoever it was would go away if we didn't answer.

"Arissa! Arissa! Tyler!" the sound of Ari's mum spread throughout the entire room.

"I wasn't that loud, was I?" Arissa panicked and I let out a chuckle, shaking my head to reassure her. "Go, check!"

She threw her head back on the pillow in annoyance and I stomped towards the door. I was so damn irritated. Every time Arissa and I were alone someone interrupted. Her mum should be grateful if I didn't end up cursing her out.

I looked back to see Arissa pulling her underwear up her legs and decided it was safe to open the door.

"Finally!" she exclaimed. "Where's Arissa?"

"I'm here!" she chimed in, quickly running her fingers through her hair. "What's up, Mum?" she asked.

I was trying my best not to slam the door on her face and lead Arissa back to the bed. No matter, we could get back to it once her Mum had whatever she needed. Hopefully it wouldn't take long.

"We should be heading home now," she told her daughter and my eyes widened.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Hope you liked ittttt!

Vote and comment xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
6.3M 229K 21
She didn't fall, she was pushed. Let me explain more, yeah? She was pushed, by her best friends, into a guy- but not just any guy. Cyrus Angelo, the...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...