My Dearest Warrior (Yona of t...

By SweetHeart2788

King II raised his two beloved daughters, away from what was hidden in the real world. Oldest sister Yona, wa... More

Chapter 01: I'm Just A Princess
Chapter 2: Wind Family
Chapter 3: A Song From The Heart
Chapter 4: Our Kingdom Destroyed
Chapter 5: Secret Weapons
Chapter 6: Completely Nothing
Chapter 07: Sakura Angel
Chapter 8: Priest
Chapter 9: Shattered Heart
Chapter 10: Broken Ties
Chapter 11: Dragon Tattoo
Chapter 12: White Dragon
Chapter 13: Flase Pride
Chapter 14: She is Beauty in Other Terms
Chapter 15: I Don't Know How to Save You
Chapter 17: Moon Will Always Hide One Of It's Faces

Chapter 16: Water is Clearer than Blood?

1.2K 40 14
By SweetHeart2788

(Author's note: IM SO SORRY FOR THIS DELAY!!! Things have been really strange, and not only that my I kind of got a boyfriend that isn't really a good person so I needed to cut that off ~.~ Then with field hockey I played varsity as 14 year old. Also I failed my first AP test but got 10/10 on the writing? Also there's been a girl in my school that hates me for some reason :) So I'm just gonna emerge myself in my happiness which is writing sooo love all you guys!!!)

(Y/N) POV

<>•<> Dream State <>•<>

"Woah, what is a pretty little miss doing here?" A man dressed in bright colors of yellow, they weren't formal attire just clothes of a traveler. However I didn't need to feel like I wanted to run from him, it was just that I not in the best position. My father didn't come to see me play, I'm supposedly to be be married off to a neighboring kingdom, the guy is almost 2 times my age! On top of that I have no friends ever since my chamber maid turned on me. I wiped the tears that decorated my face and covered my face with my sleeve.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm in your way." I whispered and I looked away from the entrance of the abandon shrine.

"No little miss! Here, whenever I'm sad I eat one of these." He said and handed me an apple. I looked at his arms and he had a basket filled apples.

"You must be sad a lot then." I said then wiped my nose. I finally took a bite out of the apple and smiled from the sweet and tangy zest I got from it.

"Then you and me have something in common, little miss!" He laughed then he sat down right next to me.

"What are you doing here? This place is an abandon shrine." I asked then he started to eat an apple with a warm but distant smile on his face.

"My friend, they were the head of the shrine. Did all the blessings, saving, helping, killing, and smiling here. They were the Dragon's Priest." He said and I looked at him in a little bit of confusion. The dragon priest lived 100's of years ago. What is he talking about? 

"Oh, I guess you miss them." I said and then he got up and walked to the entrance of it.

"Dearly," he said faintly then followed soon after, "come little miss come, follow me!"

I got up and ran behind him as he started to sing a song unbeknownst to me. It was beautiful, soothing yet it had the power to take down the army of a thousand men. We walked down the pathway where 4 sculptures of  dragons were all facing on direction. "Mister, what are all those dragons facing?" I asked and we walked into the shrine. A giant dragon made with porcelain, rubies, and other jewels welcomed us into it's 'home'.

"Meet the Red Dragon, little miss!" The traveler smiled and I looked at it.

"Mister why is it facing outside?" She asked and then the man smiled at me.

"He's watching over us."

"But why?"

"Cause he wants too."

"Why?"

"Okay little miss you ask a lot of questions?"

I lightly giggled at the slight annoyance shown on his face. He smiled at me then he went to a chest near the dragon and he pulled out a hair charm with flowers and he placed it in my hair. "Sleep with this on."

"Okay sir!" I said then I smiled brightly then he looked at me confusingly.

"It's an old rusty charm, why are you so happy?" He asked and I looked at my hands then back up at him.

"This is the first gift that a friend ever gave to me willingly. Thank you!" I said and bowed my head the yellow dressed gentleman bowed back.

"Please take care of the dragons, Priestess (Y/N)!" He said and I looked at him with a weird smile. I'm a princess not a priestess and how did he even know my name?

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Princess (Y/N)!"

Distant yells could be heard which dragged me out of my thoughts. I guess a search party was sent out for me. "Little miss you better go before the others get worried about you!" He said and I nodded slightly but before I knew it the Red Dragons eyes followed along with the sword that was held within its mouth.

"Bye sir! See you soon!!!" I smiled and as I ran out men and women dressed as if they were bowing down to me. But they had strange hair like green, white, blue, red, yellow and what made it weirder they were like spirits. I ran down the pathway which looked like scales were forming? Finally at the end I meet Yona and the rest of the search party.

"(Y/N)! Don't run off like that ever again!" She said and I looked at her.

"I made a new friend! He was here with me!" I replied and Hak looked at me confusingly.

"Sorry little princess but there's no one behind you." Hak shrugged and I turned around to see no one there. No spirits or yellow dressed man.

"I'm not lying!" I whispered then I started to tear up.

"Of course you're not lying (Y/N)! You're a good girl!" Su-Woon said and I nodded. Then with several imperial guards we were escorted home. But for the night I wore the head charm but by the next morning it was gone. Just like my friend, gone.

**\\** Dream State Over **\\**

I woke up to notice that Hak was giving me a piggyback ride. "I can walk you know?" I said and then he looked back.

"You were sleeping peacefully, didn't want to disturb you." He replied and he readjusted himself.

"Sorry if I'm too heavy." I said and pulled my hood up higher.

"No your actually pretty light, have you been eating properly?" He asked and then I shrugged. He looked back at me then he said, "honestly, you're going to be interesting woman when your grow up."

"So are you Hak, so are you Hak." I retorted and he let go of me and I dropped onto the floor the floor.

"Ha!"

"I swear if you weren't injured I would've made you regret that!" I screamed and then he made a mocking face toward me.

"Ha, Ha princess!"

"Guys Stop acting like children! But I think we found something." Yoon said then Hak helped me up and then I pushed him down then quickly made my run away from him to Yona's arms.

"You!!!"

"Enough! We can't present ourselves like this to my brother!" Kija said and we all looked at him.

"Brother?!" Yona said and Kija took a second then refined himself.

"All of us dragons are considered brothers! We all have been for centuries, and all of the hardships we all been through when we were separated! We still felt them and all of us have a common goal to protect our king! It's a bond only we can share, and a bond that can save us from our own monsters! That's what makes us brothers, don't you guys find that fantastic!" Kija ranted on.

"I hope they have bath!" Yona said excitedly ignoring Kija in a joking manner.

"I hope they have food!" I joined in then Hak and Yoon joined into the joke as well.

"I hope they have nice beds!" Yoon said and continued to walk on.

"I hope they don't kill us." Hak said and then followed Yoon. We joined their march right behind them.

"Wait guys! Are you ignoring me!!!! HEEEEEYYY!"

-://-://-://:-

"Here, Seiryuu is close by." Kija said and we all took a deep breath and looked at the town that looked like a leaf that had a bunch hole through it.

"So this is it, the town we've been looking for." I said and Kija nodded.

"Let's go in then." Yona said then Hak and Kija went in the wrong while the rest of us followed behind.

"It look like they made a clearing by moving the rocks?" I asked and then the moment I tried to touch it, Yoon grabbed my hand.

"No! We don't know how stable this is we have to be careful!" Yoon said and then I laughed.

"Don't disrespect Seiryuu's home!" Kija yelled and then Yoon faces contorted.

"The last place I came too the put me in a CAGE!!!!" Yoon yelled and Yona shushed both of them.

We all took a deep breath then we all continued to walk down the cave then we saw embroidered carpets hanging up blocking a doors. "We have a visitor?" An old man wearing garments that any man in the capital would wear. However, he was way too pale, he looked like a ghost even.

"Bring Seiryuu here!" Kija demands and they all looked at him as if he had a third eye.

"That's waaay too forward!" Yoon said.

"Who is that, you must have the wrong place?" The old man said.

"It's not a person! It's someone who has the blood of the dragon!"

"Sorry but you must have the wrong place."

"He does not need to hide! We have someone waiting for him!" Kija tried to convince them.

"You must have the wrong location! We are nothing but a small village with poor inhabitants that were able too escape the fire tribe. We are not disturb much so this is a bother." He said then took a brief look at Yona then at me.

"But we have an injured person! Also we are very tired from travel! So do you mind if we rest here." Yona said and showed Hak bandages and she made me remove my hood to show mine. From looks I quickly but it back on then hid behind Yoon.

"That must have been hard, and from the little girl. What monster would hit her for her to have such a injury! We don't mind if you stay with us. But we are a poor village who can't give much." The old man said and he looked at me with sympathy.

"We don't mind that!" Yona said and bowed slightly to show her respect to their kindness.

"This way." The man said and we followed him. But then we notice how many people wore mask in this village.

"Excuse me sir, why do so many people wear masks?" Yona asked out of pure curiosity.

"Well the unmarried don't show their faces a lot. Its a custom." He answered and I began to become really dizzy. I almost fainted again but Yoon caught me before I fell.

"Were almost there! Just hang on." Yoon whispered and let me lean on him for support. We fell a little behind from everyone.

"Thanks but my tattoo feels hazy." I said and he looked at me then he wisphered to me.

"They're lying then." He responded surprisingly.

"Definitely." I whispered then he looked back at me.

"Just stay quiet until we get privacy with the group?" He asked and I nodded. He began to walk with him putting an arm under  to support me then we catch up to everyone else.

"Oh my guest, this place is like maze. So don't wander very far. Remember if something happens, we're not responsible." He said then walked off. That was a little creepy.

We all walked inside into the cave that was our new home for the bit. Yoon helped me to Yona then I laid down on Yona's lap. "I know this is a Seiryuu village, I feel it." Kija said but is voice was going in and out for me.

"We believe you, there was never any doubt!" Yona said and I opened my mouth.

"My tattoos feels hazy. They're definitely here." I managed to say.

"Well since were here now, let's go and find him while no one is around." Yoon said then Yona looked at him.

"How are we going to do that?" Yona asked then Yoon gave his famous pose.

"I am the genius pretty boy after all," He exclaimed, "they said it's like a maze! I'll make a map!"

"Let's conquer!!!" Yona, Hak, and Kija triumphantly exclaimed but I was fading in and out.

"You guys can go without me. I'll meet with you guys later." I said then they all looked at me.

"How will you find us?" Hak asked.

"My tattoo is like a locater. I can find Yona or Kija." I smiled. Yona made a pillow from a blanket then made a pillow then switched her lap to the pillow.

"You'll be okay by yourself?" Yona asked then I nodded with a slight smile.

"Yeah I just don't have enough energy right now." I whispered then I started to fall asleep half way through my sentence.

"Goodnight priestess...." Kija said.

_\\\_\\\Dream State\\\_\\\_

Quick visions started to flash across my mind.

A sword.

A mask.

A baby with blue hair.

A man.

This all connected to a story. The child grew up lonely and left alone from the other children. He never had a good child hood. Because he's the dragon!

But then everything becomes cold.

A man lays dead.

A child alone and crying.

The dragon is being hidden. But all he wants is to be love or to have someone.

I need to find him, I need to protect him.

_\\\_\\\Dream State Over\\\_\\\_

I woke up and the pain from my head disappeared. I was healed completely, and only a few scars appeared. I felt lighter, I got up then I notice that I was as good as new. I ran out of the room then my tattoo helped me find Yona but when I got there it was empty. No Yoon or No Hak No Kija. But two presences were moving behind the wall. So I took a deep breath then pressed on of the rocks which lucky intended and a new door opened. I saw Yona's hand I grabbed it but then I notice how pitch black it was.

"You.... you got stuck here too. I'll bring you back too, hold onto the other person." He said then I gripped Yona's hand.

"Wait why are we going farther down?" Yona said then began to struggle.

"(Y/N) Run! HAK! HAK!!!" She screamed and I grabbed onto their waist then dug my heels into the ground to hold us but I'm losing! Then out of no where a faint sound of bells echoed the cave.

"Shit." The man said and ran passed us.

"(Y/N) we're okay." Yona whispered and we started to move slowly through the cave. But for some reason my tattoo burned, the Seiryuu is with us now.

The person brought us outside of the cave, for a second and we met up with the other 3.

When the light finally hit, we saw a man that looked in his late teens, early 20's maybe. Wearing a mask with dermal red markings on it, as long with a giant white hair ball that covered the neck till the mid of his back.

This was the Seiryuu that made Kija feel brotherhood in his veins.

This was the Seiryuu with a dark past of loneliest.

This is the Seiryuu with a good heart.

This was the Seiryuu that I owe my life too.

This will be the Seiryuu we will call family.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Follow me <3
Instagram: Dreaminty_Fashion
More to come....

Love ya,

Heart-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.2K 37
Everyone knew about King Il's two daughters. The youngest, Yona, was known for her vibrant red hair in Kouka. Grown inside the castle her entire life...
207K 7.3K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...
94.4K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...
76.5K 774 29
Yona has been made queen after getting the kingdom back from Sa-woon who had disappeared soon after. When Yona meet one of the nobles that had reques...