Youtubers One-Shots

Por kirkpatm

As you can tell from the title, this book is all about differnt youtuber One-shots. I love lots of youtubers... Más

Youtubers One-Shots
Into Town (Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil)
I love you (Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan)
I forgot... (Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa)
What now?... (Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes)
Movie Night (Dan Howell and Phil Lester)
Surprise! (Shane Dawson and Lisa Schwartz)
Memories (Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan)
I can't think of a name so...just read o-o (Matthew Lush and Nick Laws)
Ricky's in for a treat (Our 2nd Life)
(Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen)
The Adventures of Dan and Phil
LA Adventures(Veeoneeye)
Dan Howell and Phil Lester
Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley
Kickthepj and crabstickz
Hello :D
For The Children
Cabin Fever
BLOOP
Zalfie
Math sucks
Prom
Lemma
Sickness Sucks
Can't See Myself without You
OMG!!!
Hello I'm Bisexual. I'd like to BUY you a drink....and then get sexual.
Late Night Skype Calls
Hello.
I'MMMMM TYLER! I HAVE NOO LEGS!
A Gooey Time

Not an update

2.7K 18 1
Por kirkpatm

Sorry, as the words above say this is not an update! I have been trying for multiple days to write a one-shot but I have major writers block and just can't think of anything to write, so if you have any ideas or something that would be lovely to hear them!

Also I think in my books when I update I may start doing something  like 'Recommended books' which I'm thinking could be some of your guys stories! So if you want to message me on here or my kik ( My kik name is : Kirkpatm) and just be like "Hey want to read my book?!?" and if I like it I can recommended it for my readers. I'll most likely do this in both my books. (If you don't know I have a Troyler fic *cough cough* you should maybe read it?) I can just considering this so tell me what you think of it, and if you still want me to read your book I read almost anything about anyone as long as it's not confusing.

Again sorry not an update but hopefully I will get a one shot up soon because this week I am on spring break and have lots of free time. Thanks for putting up with this random author's note and later!

~Kirkpatm

P.S: I fell in love with a youtuber named BriBry. His songs are amazing and I recommend you listen to him if you like Irish accents.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

359 4 30
Characters: Becky, Joe, Caspar, dan, phil, Zoe, Alfie, Louise, darcy, joey, Sam, Tyler, Troye, Coleen/Miranda, Ella and Jack. About Becky: Becky has...
113K 5.9K 31
Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has secrets that keep him as the loner he is...
3.4K 185 20
A group of youtubers went for a 1week trip when suddenly they got lost in the middle of a quiet road and found an abandoned hotel and stayed in there...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...