In The Blink Of an Eye

Par FreeFlowDaily

A different Love story between Kadence and Niall. Starting off with the News that Kadence NEVER EVER thought... Plus

Blink Of an Eye ( A Niall Horan Love Story)
Holy Crap...
Chapter 3- Is this really happening?
Chapter 4 Meeting the Boys
Chapter 5-- Shh...Don't tell him anything!
Chapter 6-- This is crazy!
Chapter 7--- Regrets
Chapter 8-- I didn't Think.
Chapter 9-- I just can't get enough of him!
Chapter 10-- The Inevitable
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-- Interviews?
Chapter 14-- Seriously Close Call
Chapter 15--- Bianca
Chapter 16-- How could we be so stupid...
Chapter 17--- Deep Down
Chapter 18--Just In Time
Chapter 19-- Mending
Chapter 20 -- Surprise!
Chapter 21-- Never Safe
Chapter 22--- Almost
Chapter 23-- Ringing In My Ears.
Chapter 24--- I'm No singer
Chapter 25-- Fade To Black
Chapter 26--
Chapter 27-- I Didn't Sign Up For This
COVER ART CONTEST:) (NOT A REAL CHAPTER)
Chapter 28-- I Just Need Some Time.
Chapter 29-- It's Gotta Be You
Chapter 30-- Attack..?
Chapter 31-- Oi...
Chapter 32-- I hate Lying
Chapter 33-- Caving in?
Chapter 34-- Out of Town
Chapter 35-- It Happened Again
Chapter 36-- Ireland
Chapter 37-- The Horans
Chapter 38--- Thinking about it Later...
Chapter 39 --- Plot Twist?
Chapter 40--- Conflicted
Chapter 41--- He Was Right
Chapter 43-- I trusted you
Chapter 44 --- Its Not What I Want
Chapter 45 --- Perfectly Wrong and Perfectly Sound
Chapter 46--- All the King's Men
Chapter 47 --- Could They Put Humpty Together Again?
Chapter 48--- Forgive and Forget... I think?
Chapter 49-- Denial
Chapter 50--- Choices are Made

Chapter 11-- Falling hard...

3K 26 1
Par FreeFlowDaily

It took me about three hours to get completely unpacked. My room was cozy and comfortable. Liam even went out and bought me a queen bed! Which he shouldn't have because I felt bad but he couldn't return it. All the boys had gone to there homes and relaxed. I walked down the hall into the kitchen and saw Danielle and Liam making out.. Gross... I coughed obnoxiously and they stopped abrubtly. Danielle blushed and laughed and Liam just blushed. I sat down at the little breakfast nook and looked at them.

"So? How do you like the flat so far!?" Danielle asked. Sitting down beside me. God she was such a nice person... 

"It's so cute! It's actually bigger than my apartment back home!" It really was. Thank god because my home in California was so small. I was going a bit stir crazy. Liam came and sat next to Danielle, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Actually.. Danielle is going on tour with LMFAO for a couple weeks so it'll just be you and I..." He looked sad about it. It was genuinely sad because she's such a nice person but I was kind of happy because I didn't know her that well. I'm also glad because it'll give me and Liam some time to bond.

"Aww! Well you'll definantely be missed!" I said genuinely. She smiled and nodded. Liam brought her closer to him.. .It made me miss Niall... Alot.. Speaking of Niall... I pulled out my phone. 3 new texts and 4 missed calls. They were all from Niall except one text from Louis..

From: Nialler<3

Hey babe! I miss you.. Alot.. Tried calling but you must be busy! xx

I smiled at the warm feeling I got from reading that. It still hurt to move muscles in the right side of my face because of that stupid fan...

From: Nailler<3

Is your face feeling better? I wish I could make it better! I felt terrible when she hit you! xx 

I wish he could make me feel better too. God I really missed him...Wait...

"Hey Liam? Don't all you guys live in the same complex?" I asked Liam and he nodded..

"Well actually, Zayn and I all live in this same complex.. .It's quite big so it seems like we don't. But Niall, Louis, and Harry live about a ten minutes walk from here. Why?" He told me. I cursed in my head. Well I could always say that I was gonna go see Louis...

"Oh just wondering.. Louis wanted me to go check out his flat so I was just curious." I smiled at him. Speaking of Louis... I looked down at my text from him..

From: Mr. FabuLouis!

Hey Kady! Just seeing how you were feeling! Talk about a blow to the face alright!! Oh and you might want to check Twitter.... 

Oh god.. I got out of my messaging app and switched to twitter... I looked down at my mentions and saw pictures upon pictures of my getting hit in the face.. Some people had even made GIFs out of it! There was videos! #WhoHitKadence? was on the bottom of the worldwide trend list...I covered my mouth and shook my head..

"What?" Liam asked... I handed him my phone. He and Danielle looked and both gasped...

"I didn't think it would travel that fast.." He whispered. I shrugged and smiled.

"It's fine! I don't mind...." I grabbed my phone and stood up to go get ready I was about to walk out the door when Liam stopped me.

"Oh hey Kady! Me and Danielle are going to spend the day together, since she's leaving tomarrow... MY beige So why don't you call up one of the boys and they can show you around London! YEah?" My eyes widened and thought of only one name... Niall.

"Yes! I would love that! I was actually gonna ask you if I could go out and explore! But taking one of the boys with me would be great!" I smiled as he nodded.

"Alright.. You text one of them.. But could you just check in with me? Your my repsonsibility and I couldn't live with my self if anything happened to you." I smiled and nodded to him. I ran upstairs and immediantly texting Niall. He responded almost instantly..

From: Nialler<3

YES!! This will be great! I'm going to take you out on our first date! I'll be there in a half hour? xx

I texted him a simple yes with a heart and ran upstairs to get ready. I grabbed a gray skirt that came up to the top of my waist,  My beige colored cardigan and slipped them on. I looked through shoes and decided on a pair of brown leather boots and grabbed a necklace with fake antique coins on it. (OUTFIT PICTURE: http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p530/Love_NJHforever/?action=view&current=BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkhLUHRPVlhFM3hHOVB4cHppWUlPQlEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg) 

I ran to my bathroom and tweaked my curls a bit. Making them a look more curlier. I put on some light make-up and then made my way downstairs. Liam was watching a show on the couch while Danielle was making some lunch. I sat down next to Liam and smiled at him.

"So..Who's going with you?" He asked. He looked completely serious.. I laughed and poked him in the face. Which made him smile..

"Well I text Louis but he was a little busy, so I texted Niall. He's gonna be here in a little bit! I'm so excited to see London! I heard it's breathtaking!" I smiled. He nodded when I told him Niall. He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"It will be for a newcomer! But once you get used to the place it just becomes rainy and drab...Oh and Kadence... I really want to talk to you about something. I'm going to put it bluntly, but listen. I don't want you to have any feelings for the boys. Being with us is only a management ruled relationship and I don't want you in that." He looked at me sternly. I just sat there staring... 

"Wait..But what about you and Danielle? You guys are happy as Larry?" I said. I was proud of myself for using a British term but got back t oall seriousness...

"We conquered it. But love, your 16... Your just now entering this mixed up world of fame and I don't want you to get hurt... Alright?" He sounded so sincere. I just nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. 

We were watching some show I'd never seen when the door bell rang. Liam got up before anyone else and got the door. I remained on the couch when Niall walked in. He hugged Liam and they talked a bit. I finally got up and stood by Liam. 

"Alright. You take care of her! Mate I swear to god if she comes back in less then perfect condition I will hang you by your toes from a jet plane!" Liam told him. Niall gulped and nodded. He held out his arm like a propper gentleman for me and I took it. We laughed and walked out to Nialls car. He had finally passed his driving test before the tour... We waited till the doors were safely shut too start talking.

"Oh my god I'm so excited! I missed you so much!!!" I laughed.  I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I had already tweeted earlier about this whole day...

 KadenceKnowsBest: Can't wait to finally go sight seeing! Thank you @NiallOfficial for taking me out! Your a great friend!

I thought that should clear up any rumors if we were spotted... Which is more than likely to happen. I sat back in the seat of the car and sighed. It was a weight lifted off just to see him. He suddenly grabbed my chin and made me face him. He was staring at the lower right side of my face...

"It kills me to see even the littlest bruise on you..." He mumbled... I blushed... That was so sweet. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. It was such a gentle kiss. He knew it would hurt to do anything else because of the busted up lip. But this would suffice. I smiled against his lips and pulled away..

"Niall! We have to be incognito today!!" I laughed. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Damnit Kady! I just need to be with you!" He yelled. I squeezed his hand and laughed. Still holding my hand he started the car and we started to drive off.

"So where are we going first?!" I asked. I was super excited and I really wanted to know. He glanced over and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out! Mwahahaha!" He laughed. I looked at him with a puppy dog pout, crossed my arms and sat back in the seat.

"Hmph!" I grumbled. He laughed and reached over and tickled me briefly. I flailed around and he almost wrecked the car.

"Why don't you focus and drive! Your gonna kill us!" I yelled and laughed. He laughed again but stayed looking at the road.

"It;s hard to focus with somethign so beautiful sitting in the passenger seat." He said. I blushed and squeezed his hand again. I looked at him with sincerity this time though.. I had a serious question to ask him.

"Niall?" I asked...

"Yes...Love?" He replied..

"Why me?" I whispered... His smile faded into a face of confusion...

"What do you mean?" He replied... Still looking confused.

"Well. You can have any girl you want. ANY girl... Your so amazing, your so sweet and so handsome. Yet you say you have feelings for some girl who grew up in a small town and has never even been to a place lie New York.." I said... His face went from confused to caring. He glanced at me for a moment. His eyes were soft as they bore into mine.

"Kadence. I won't want just any girl. I want that beautiful girl who may have grown up in a small town. But that doesn't define who she is in any way. She's smart, sweet, and funny. Her eyes light up my world everytime she laughs... And that girl just so happens to be sitting in the passenger seat of my car..." He said. When I heard this I started crying... Not just little tears of happiness. Full blown sobs. He pulled the car over and looked at me. He pulled me into a big hug. 

"Nobody has said anything like that to me before... I-I don't know... My dad always called me ugly and fat, and told me I would never amount to anything.. and I just-just believed him. I've always thought that I would never go anywhere in the world. That no one could ever see anything in me. That I was going to be alone forever! And then you just waltz in and steal my heart!"  I sobbed.. I didn't mean to put the song in there it was just so true...

"Babe! Shh... He was wrong... Everything about you is perfect! You are going to go so far in life! I've fallen so head over heels for you and I can't stand to see you cry"  He held my face in his hands and  kissed me. His kisses were filled with so much emotion. They told me everything he was feeling. All I could feel was love and warmth from him. 

I finally cleaned myself up and we drove to wherever we were going. I should of guessed. It was so obvious...

"Nandos?!" I laughed. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. I was laughing at the fact I hadn't guessed it.

"Why yes! Miss American has never been so I thought I would steal your Nando's virginity!" He did this cute, devious smile. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he put it... Well here we go..We walked in and sat down. A couple girls came up and asked for pictures and autographs. They said they were sorry about the girl who punched me. I smiled and said thanks.. We had such a fun time, just talking, and eating. I felt like I could be myself around him and he could be himself around me. It was just great.

He took me to Big Ben tower afterward and I wasn't very impressed so we left pretty quickly and went to the park. We sat there watching the birds dive in a bird bath. I was so content in the overcast climate too. Just because I was with him... I poked him in the bicep..

"Alright Mr. Irish! I bet I can beat you in a race around that tree and back!" I told him. I was pretty athletic and I thought it might be fun. 

"Winner gets a kiss and has to buy the loser Ice Cream?" He said. I laughed and nodded..We stood up and got ready...

"Alright..Ready?! One.. Two...Three...Go!" I yelled and we took off. At first he was beating me but he slipped in the damp grass when he was going around the tree. I started to laugh but realized I had no money so I started to book it. I got to the bench a couple seconds ahead of him and fell over laughing.

"Smooth move! I like chocolate ice cream with sprinkles!" I said. He laughed and hugged me. His hugs were the best. I could stay there forever. We went out and got ice cream. He smeared some of his whipped cream on my nose, so I threw a gummy bear at him. We were giggling and laughing when all of the sudden I saw a face I recognized...It was the girl who had hit me in the face...Niall saw her too and his smile autmatically faded... He stood up and got in front of me.

"Can we help you?" He said. His voice was cold and hard... The girl looked about 17 and was actually very beautiful... She heard his voice and looked down...

"I jus-I just wanted to apologize to Kadence.." She peered around Niall and looked at me.. I stood up and moved around Niall. He protested a little bit by grabbing my arm..

"Niall it's fine." I smiled and reasured him. He let go reluctantly and let us talk. I looked at the girl and she did look apologetic.

"Kadence, I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I was out of control and what I did was out of line." She looked down at the floor. I was still pissed about my lip but she looked so sad. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. I forgive you." I smiled and said. She looked up and acted very surprised..

"Y-you do?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Of course! No hard feelings! We all make mistakes!" I said. She smiled and thanked me. She walked out of the ice cream parlor like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. I sat back down at our table.

"How on earth could you just forgive her like that? I was disgusted just by looking at her..." Niall said.. He was really pissed off at her.. Jeez..

"She was probably getting alot of hate from the fans and It looked like it was something that was bothering her... Forgive and forget! Thats my motto!" I laughed and took a bite of my ice cream..Niall looked at his Rolex and smiled..

"Well it's about time I got you home!" He said. MY smile faded. I didn't want this day to end...

We left the parlor and went home... Niall gave me a sweet kiss in the car before dropping me off. I got upstairs. Liam and Danielle were still gone so I just went upstairs, changed and went to bed...

What a great day...

THAT WAS CHAPTER 11!! :) Follow me on twitter--------------> Love_NJHforever

Thanks for reading!!!

Oh and here is the schedule for chapters!!!:)

Tuesday: Chapter 12 and 14. Both with be posted at 9pm (EST)

Wednesday: Chapter 15 and 16. Both will be posted by No later than 10 pm (EST)

Thursday: Chapter 17 and 18. Posted at 9pm (EST)

Friday: Chapter 19 and 20. Posted at 8 or 9pm (EST)

THEN I"M GOING ON BREAK FOR THE WEEKEND!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

368K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...