Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." More

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#26 Stark's family

83.1K 2.9K 8.4K
By nekomotherfuker

^ He always look at you with those eyes when he feels falling in love~

Ms. Lawrence got expelled from school because of that video you exposed her. Yet the teacher still called your parents.

Poor Scott, you wanted to give him a daddy of the year's trophy for helping you with everything you asked for, so in return you and Peter went to see Cassie, his daughter.

You wanted to but her a diamond necklace worth 20000 dollars but Peter and Scott both stopped you, so you just gave her a doll, it was a one hell of a ugly doll, but Scott said she like ugly doll and she really did like ugly doll.

Tony was very mad at you but he can't help it, so each days passed regularly, you and Peter practice for the show, you both talked a lot but never talked about that night at the top of the Ferris wheel neither.

   Rose was completely cure but she avoided to talk to you, agents locked her up in the cell, still couldn't decide what to do with her yet.

   Your hand was fully healed, so the watch didn't have to be a glove no more.

Time flies. Tomorrow is the charity day already, they call it 'Days of reputation'. The school was a great one since none of the teachers dared to mess with you, you also gained more friends, you and Jenny talk normally again.

   The tickets of the show sold out, the school invited lots of reporters and celebrity to watch the show, you and Peter nearly freaked out to see how big the stage is.

   After a run-through of a show without audiences Tina let everyone go home to get rest, but you and Peter sneaked back to the theater.

   He brought you in the backstage, up to the scaffolding with his spider power, you both sat there, just the two of you, watching a giant empty hall.

^something like this.

   "What if tomorrow i get panicked in front of every one and forget my line." You asked him, then noticed some of his messy hair fell down attractively, you swept it up for him.

Peter tightened his lips, then laughed and threw his head back like a little kid. "Is this some kind of Stark's charm?"

"What? I haven't done anything."

"Oh, (Y/n). You have done lots of things to me..." He said in soft tone, as soft as a his heart.

You acted like you didn't understand when actually you kept telling yourself inside to not making weird noises by his adorableness.

"Tomorrow, i want to give the show all i've got, you know? It's the last day for you at school." He said, with some serious mood.

"Yeah, me too, i heard lots of famous people are invited, i never knew our school is capable of such a great event."

"Will the avengers will be watching you? I mean, they're like family, they'd like to watch their little girl perform a school show right?"

You laughed then sighed right after. "God, i hope not, I'm embarrassed. But my dad will be one of the audience for sure, he got himself invited, said he wanted to help the school charity."

"..." Peter stunned.

"..." You were confused but then stunned too.

"A kiss scene."

"Oh my Thor... I completely forgot about that." You rubbed your head. Then it was a silent since this reminded both of you that you almost kissed once.

Peter bit his lower lips, you hate it when he did that, it always messing with your heart, moreover, he stuttered out. "I..i.. planned to actually kiss you...though."

Your face went red as a tomato so you look away from him and stared to the empty audience's chairs.

"Oh... um... ok." You stuttered back.

Here comes the most stuttering couples in the history of the avengers.

Yet you're not yet couple, to Peter, he felt that it's too soon to kiss you, he'd want to take you out on a date first, but since the chances is here so he took it, he'll kiss you.

"Anyway, who are the celebrities?" Peter asked to solve this silence.

"The family that always go tanning, I don't remember the name, a vevo singers, and also the Osterfields." You replied.

"Harrison Osterfield?"

"Yeah, i think my dad knows his family, they're running an Osterfield company, pretty rich, I never met them though, i never met any of dad's business friends."

"I saw them on TV, they're selling gems and jewelry." Peter said, he then noticed the time. "We should go now, Happy must be very unhappy right now that i send you to him late again."

He brought you down, as you told him. "Say hello to May, I miss her."

"Sure things, say hello to Mr. Stark for me too, hope he would miss me."

.
.
.

-Next morning

"YOU ALL ARE GOING?" You asked in shocked, all the avengers were disguised so hard, Natasha was wearing a blonde wig, Steve was wearing fake beard, The others did something with their selves too, but the most shocking one was Sam wilson wearing afro wig.

Your dad and your fake dad was the only two who dressed normally since they doesn't need to hid who they are, Scott was invited as your dad, and Tony was invited as a celebrity, and now they can't stop laughing.

"Stop, laughing, i kind of rock blonde hair." Natasha told them.

"Me too, i like my beard, maybe it's a good time to stop shaving it." Steve added.

"You look nice." Tony told Steve.

You put your hand on your chest. "*cough*...Gay...*cough*"

"(Y/n)." A voice of Jarvis but you realized it was Vision. "I can't bend in with peoples, I'm afraid i'm going to miss your show, i must apologize."

   "It's okay Vision, I don't really want any of you to come anyway, it's embarrassing..." You sighed.

   "How can we miss." Thor walked in with a Mexican's hat and mustache, holding a taco in his hand.

   "WHAT IS THIS." You yelled.

   "My disguise." Thor replied with Mexican accent.

   "Oh...dear...god. I mean, dear Thor, whatever, fine, you all are coming with me."

   The avengers got their permission, so now Tony stark walked to your way, wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

   "You know, i'm very proud of you, i know i didn't give you a childhood where i watch your performance but life's been kind enough to give me one more chance, i'll sit there like a proud dad, so rock it okay?"

   "Yeah... that's not really nervous for me... it just..."

   ...you will be mad even more than uncle Bruce to see your daughter kiss your spider boy.

   "Nothing, it's nothing. Let's go."

.
.
.

-backstage
-dressing room.

   "Hello." You said hello, the staff were saying hi back.

   "Make her gorgeous okay? I'll go check the boy's room." Tina said, gave you a kiss on the cheek, and walked out. You realized how Peter is probably be here already,dressing up just like you in the next room.

   "Alright, sit down right here, honey." A makeup artist told you, then applied foundation on your face.

   "I'm Abigail, your senior by the way. I heard a lot about you, since kick Dylan right in the ball, beat your own best friend, got suspended, clean toilet, then exposed Ms. Lawrence's deepest secret." She told you.

   "Oh... thanks."

   "I should be thank you more, that Lawrence hoe gave me C because i wrote, 'Pragnent' instead of 'Pregnant.'."

   "Um... your welcome?"

   She kept speaking and you were kind enough to let her, before Abigail started doing eyeliner, she stopped to grab a box of cookies from the table.

   "I almost forgot!~ here's some cookie for you."

   "Ohhh cookiesss~" You smiled and without hesitation swallowed it down. "Ah... yummy."

   "They told me they made it just for you, and that they want me to give it to you." She smiled.

   "They who? Peter?" You asked, chewing more cookies.

   "No~ It's Rosalyn Johnson, your ex best friend!"

   "..." You stopped chewing, and just stared at Abigail for almost ten seconds, then grabbed a plastic bag and spitted it out. "Who did you say?"

   It can't be, Rose is locked up in the jail.

   "It's Rose! I think she want to make peace with you with a little surprise."

   You looked down to the cookies, then said.

   "Oh, shit."

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. You are British, you like hot tea, that makes you a hottie to me.

See you next chapter Muah muah muah ya'll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 202 18
A Romanogers AU fanfic. They're desperate to reunite.
3.5M 109K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
1M 45.6K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
265K 7.3K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...