A (more) Chaotic Life of an e...

Від the1st_sun

The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Sto... Більше

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11b
Chapter 12
Chapter 12b
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15b
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19b
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21b
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Cute Brat
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)
Chapter 42
Not a Chapter

Chapter 19

947 38 8
Від the1st_sun

A/n :
Hiii...lovely readerss!!!! I want to kiss you all for keeping up with my lunacy 😘😜 this chapter contains, ok..mature contents as always.
The thing about pregnancy is that it's the strangest thing in the universe and now our dear Noh is experimenting it too..all that's Noh does is entirely my sin and my fault, but please don't kill me just yet😆 Khor rong...Ok, let's continue khub..
-----------------------------------------------------------

After Phun's return to the US, i was left in my apartment to prepare for my upcoming class which will begin shortly, in a weeks period. Fortunately my pregnancy was doing fine, i'm in my 10th week and gradually feel so much better than before. Still has this strange craving from time to time but i can manage to get it. I refused personal maids and close bodyguard since P'Naek will object it (naturally).

I was practically closely monitored by P'Naek all the time which is nice.

"I wish the babies were mine." He said in the dining table of his apartment. First day of me coming back here and he already nagging me nonstop with a lot of question.

Looking at him up close and personal like this doesn't help my strange craving for a closeness. It was like constant current of electricity running down my spine, everytime i've come in close contact with a man i would feel butterflies flying inside my tummy. I can't help looking at him, he looks so irresistable this night. I bit my lips.

"I want you Noh.." He move closer, his manly scent seeping through my nostrils and making me losing my mind.

I grab his tee's neck and put my arms around him, and kiss him like a drunk man. It was an impulse i can't control, no matter how i try to suppress it. I know there's a voice from the back of my head that prevents me from doing so, but i just can't help it.

Our bare bodies was entangled to one another, our breath ragged and shortened, as i ride him in a sitting position. He kisses my chest wildly and i lead him to my slightly growing chest. I was immersed in a bliss when he sucked and bite at my sensitive nipples, and i push him even closer to me. He moved me up and down so he can joyfully push his engorged shaft to the maximum length. He flew me to the moon, i let out a scream when i reach my limit. But yet i don't want him to stop suckling, and he doesn't seem to mind continuing what he did.

I came twice during that session, and that night we did it over and over again, in silence, just a call of desire from our bodies. He can never replace Phun, and my body was actually craving for that jerk, but Naek was enough to satisfy me tonight.

"Noh, are you alright? You're so wild this time, baby. Will that effect your babies?"

I close my eyes with my hands, embarrassed with what was taken place.

"I hope so..i'm sorry P'. I-i have a strange craving..."

There was no answer. When i opened my eyes he was there, listening to me in silence.

"I'm craving for a man.." I started to cry. It was bad. I got up from the chair and headed to the bathroom when he lifts me up and carry me weightlessly.

"Then i'll make sure to fulfill your craving in place of Phun. I'll prove myself worthy to become a daddy just like him."
.
.
.
The first year of my university days was finally beginning, i was at my second trimester and i still can't figured out how to control this craving.

Everyone started to give me a weird look because i wore a thick loose sweater all the time. I met Brown once in a while, he was questioning me about my condition but i said i was just contracting a severe environmental allergy (what a lame excuse).

"Noh..i wonder why, every day i met you, you look more radiant and dazzling. Did you put a spell on everyone? They're always gossiping that you maybe a film star or something."

I laughed until my stomach hurts. "I'm the handsomest guy on earth, ofcourse they would be amazed by me." I said, patting his shoulder.

He laughed with me. For some reason he reminded me of Ohm, and i feel at ease when i'm with him.

"And why must you wear sweater all the time? it's scorching hot outside, dumbass."

I knocked his head. In reality, my bump is getting bigger and since it was a twin, it's even bigger than the usual size. It's getting harder to walk but the last thing i want to do was to complain.
.
.
.
Surprisingly my studies was doing fine. It was the most peaceful time of my life, because there was no one bugging me lately : Air was very busy preparing for his final exam, he said he won't be calling me until he graduates (which i don't mind at all), Earn was still in the training field  and preparing for his placement test in the army, and Naek...well i met the son of a bitch every day and he practically replacing Phun in some way.

Every night Phun will video call me and asked me to see my baby bump, and i always put the headpiece into my bump so the babies can hear their father's talking.

"Are they moving Noh? Hey, they are!! Aaww..they're so cute Noh..it's been six months isn't it Noh? How is it with you? Having a hard time?"

"No, i'm fine, Phun. Don't worry. We're ok here, but your private doctor told me to be cautious since i'm still 18 and it's my first pregnancy and it's a twin. He said that he would have to let them out in 8th month since it's going to be very hard on me to carry it. So if you want to be here in time of the delivery you should get a ticket for now or someone might take over your place." I teased him.

He pouted. "They wouldn't dare to take the wife of Phun Phumiphat. Or i'll slice them to pieces."

I laughed till my babies kicking me, and that wasn't so fun.

"Noh, I'm sorry..i should've wait until you are at least twenty one, the legal age for marriage. I'm a very irresponsible husband and daddy.." I couldn't suppress my smile. That guilt made him so adorable.

"But i can't wait until i'm twenty one, Phun. I need something to remind me about our bond while you're away from me. And they are the best gift you've ever given to me."

He looked at me with a teary eyes. His lips shiver as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't.

"And you're the best gift God ever given to me, my Noh.." Those dam is eventually breaks down, tears flowing to his cheeks like an endless rain.

"Hey Phun..what name do you want to give them?"

He smiled goofily. "Secret. Go get some rest, bae. You'll need it for tomorrow's lecture."
.
.
.
It was so hard to move during the last trimester. I had to stop every now and then to take some breath, i had to sit at the far corner of my class so no one would notice me, and i had to go to Naek's office with Naek's car to go get some lunch to avoid the crowds at the canteen.

But even so, that son of a bitch always had time of his life making out with me saying that i look so tempting in my helpless state. Fuucck!!

No, get your mind out of the gutter. I felt so gross with my huge belly and i won't let you guys find out what Naek had done to me.

"Noh..you look so beautiful." One day Naek woke me up from an afternoon naps in his office.

"Hmmhmm...lemme sleep a little longer please.." I refuse to get up. I felt so drowsy during the day and i can't sleep during the night. So it was a torment if i have to wake up from my afternoon nap.

"You have a class today Noh." Naek squatted to meet my eye level. His hands caressing my huge belly, he kissed my cheek warmly.

"Don't wanna go..i can't move a finger. It's so heavy." I sulked. But that was the truth. A week before 8th month, and my babies growing so fast that they reach an estimation of 2,5 kgs each, which is considered to be a rapid growth for a baby that age. My feet are beginning to swell and there's nothing more relaxing than to lay on the couch.

"Ok. You can stay here, you only have one lecture to go anyway and tomorrow is saturday. " Naek turned my face and kissed my lips tenderly. My lips are slightly swollen from the damn pregnancy, he likes to lightly bite and nibble it like sucking a lollipop. He travel his tongue along every nook and crook of my mouth, enjoying the warmth and savoring every second.

Then his hand travels down to open my over sized clothing, take a little longer to do it since it was so thick, and caressing my huge bump, feeling the babies moving about. He reveals the baby bump and looks so fascinated by it. "It's a miracle seeing you like this. Next time it would be mine, Noh dear." He kissed the baby bump, and little by little trailing a kiss and lightly sucked my skin, until it met his destination: my swollen chest. I was so embarrassed that my chest swollen like a girls, but everytime Naek would touch it and shows me how eager he is just by looking at it. Just like now.

He kneads my breast with the palm of his hand and caressing it, circling my dark pinky nipples, then bring it to his mouth, producing a moan from me. Strangely i enjoyed when he was doing it. I ran a finger on his now unruly hair, feeling him suckling and tenderly bite it. I bit my lips hard, he did it with so much expertise from daily routine.

Then his hand roamed to my back side, and find what he was looking for. "Noh, can't take it anymore..can i?" His eyes was dark with lust, his lips rosy and wet, and his breath was shallow.

The truth is, it's getting harder to reach the peak for me since i have a hard time only to breath. I did it with him only because i'm obliged to do that or else Phun would be in trouble.

So ofcourse i would have to agree to him. He did it very gently though, careful not to disturb the babies. It was like walking among the clouds, rocking slowly in a serenity. When he's done, he helped me up to clean myself in the shower.
.
.
.
If you hang around the riches you'll find out that basically they share the same traits : they are all cocky in a different level. Period.

So when it comes to giving birth to a baby, Phun and Naek both wanted to be with me in the operating table. It was already 35 weeks of pregnancy and i told the docs that if anything's fine i will hold up until almost my due date.

Both Naek and Phun accompanied me when Phun's private obgyn check up on me, and he told me that he won't postpone the operation because it's already late for a twins anyway.

"You don't have to be here P'. I have the whole family here." I said to him amongst all the ruckus around us. It was a total chaos. Our families gathered in Phun's house and prepared for the first grandsons for the both families and they were arguing non stop over everything, making my head spun and my nausea comes back.

"Believe me, I'm the one you can depend on when that jerk Phun collapses on the operating table." I rolled my eyes. Yeah right. I have two cocky riches after my ass and can't do anything about it. I don't know what to do about this one, truthfully.

The whole family drove me to the hospital where i supposed to deliver the babies. Phun, Naek, and i rode on the same SUV, along with mountain of baby stuffes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
27K 1.5K 57
[Discontinued] Book 2 of The Never Working Organ
14.9K 711 51
Misunderstanding brings love and strawberries. Lam who was suddenly told that guys can flirt with each other too, had a misunderstanding that someon...
305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...