A (more) Chaotic Life of an e...

By the1st_sun

The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Sto... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11b
Chapter 12
Chapter 12b
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15b
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 19b
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21b
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Cute Brat
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)
Chapter 42
Not a Chapter

Chapter 18

948 41 9
By the1st_sun

The following week when we supposed to get marry was full with chaos and Phun decided to postpone the wedding until we reach home. As promised, he will accompany me thru the first month of my (cough) pregnancy.

The reason of course was the raging hormones that took me over. I could lock myself in our room and cry all day without nothing to eat, and the other day i would crave for something weird like dressing Phun as Thor (ok that wasn't fun to see).

My husband to be is a very nice man, ofcourse, thus when i crave for something he would find it or do it no matter what, including when i crave for young Thai actor named White Nawat, he called the said actor's manager and fly him straight to our home. How cool is that? But when i said that i want to kiss White, and White really seems to enjoy the kiss (he even cupped my face and french kissed me, i don't know whether it was real or an act), Phun protested and separates the both of us. White can only looked at me longingly (is that my imagination?)

The total chaos continued in every aspects, including in our bedtime. I would kicked him one time but cling to him another time.

Until Phun thinks enough is enough and decided to come back home to Bangkok.

It wasn't an enjoyable flight since i have a severe hyperemesis and nearly destroying the wash basin inside the toilet since i throw up in almost every hour.

By the time we arrived at home town they had to carry me to the infirmary and the whole family was questioning Phun about what happened with me.
.
.
.
"What?!"
I heard them scream from afar, i've been dozing on and off in the infirmary since forever.

"Noh is...pregnant? How? "
"You're crazy Phun..he's a freshman, how can he survive the first year?"
"P'Noh is pregnant? that means i will have a nephew? Yaaaayy.."

I don't know what happened because i fell asleep from dehydration and exhaustion.

When i woke up, i found myself surrounded by the big family in Phun's residence. My head was killing me but at least my nausea lesser a bit. I notice an iv line sticking to the vein in my hand and a rehydration fluid runs from it.

Phun's Ma runs to me once she knows i've woken up, and my Ma was holding my other hand. "Noh, please forgive our stupid son..how can he do this to you?" She cries. My Ma looks very concerned but doesn't say anything.

Our Pa was discussing something with Phun, looking so serious and undisturbed. I love looking at him in his serious look, he looks so damn hot in that state.

"We wanted it Ma. I wanted it. And Peter won't stay for a long time in that facility, we don't know when will we find him again." I smiled at them and pat their hands.

Phun's Ma pulls me to her embrace and cries so much, while my Ma, still in a shock state, kissed my hands and pats my shoulder.

"You're awake, Noh? are you feeling better?" Phun walks towards me, smile adorned his dazzling face.

I nodded weakly.

"Noh's carrying twins, Pa, Ma."

They turned to Phun in unison.

"WHAT?" They yelled.

And there goes the never ending lecture from everyone in the room. Fortunately Pang wasn't around or else she won't stop teasing me.

"He can't stand being around me, that's a big problem because he keeps on vomiting when i'm around..and he always asked for something ridiculous.." Phun wants some sympathy but failed miserably :D
.
.
.
Since they know about my condition, the whole family pampers me so much more. From prenatal vitamins to nutrition specialist, from drivers to maids, all set to help me out which make me more nauseatous.

The truth is i felt better already. I do feel some changes in my body but no one seems to notice except the jerk who impregnated me.

The changes include my appetite towards Phun. These days Phun looks so delicious that i have to look away when we're in public. But it was getting too unbearable when we're alone.

Phun was out from the shower that night, wearing nothing but a simple towel wrapped around his waist. I was watching some football match on the TV when i notice him walking across me.

"Phun! Have some decency, will you!"

I covered my eyes with a pillow.

"What? It's not like you've never saw it before." He casually stripped himself from the towel and put on a boxer, but that simple act makes me so embarrassed and i feel rush of blood flowing to my face.

"Noh? Are you alright? You look like a steamed crab..."

"I-i-'m fine. Really." No way in hell I'm gonna tell him what really happens.

"Really?"

He kneels down in front of me, cupping my face and rubbed his nose against mine. I felt so nervous that i constantly avoiding his eyes.

He didn't say anything, but he lightly, lovingly, brushed his lips against trembling mine and licked it tenderly, as if asking permission to enter. I parted my lips as an answer, my tongue meeting his.

I miss him. I miss his warm embrace. I miss his temperature on top of me. I miss the manly scent that was uniquely him wrapping me in his endless passion. And i want him merge with me in a wave of pleasure..

And i have him on top of me now, his hands touching me feverishly like the first time we did it. It was hesitant and feverish, he touches me everywhere and so do i. It's been too long, and the electrical current was so much that it sparks everytime we touched.

He kissed my whole body. He licked my ear and darted his tounge inside and nibble the soft lobe, and i moaned softly from it. Then he go to my jaw line,then to my neck, where he left a trail of wet kisses and soft suckling tracing from my upper neck to my shoulder. Our bare skin met, its friction makes me shudder and gasp softly. My hands trails to everywhere on his back, massaging and sometimes clawing. I want him nearer, i don't want to ever be separated from him. When he reach down on my nipples, i was surprised by how sensitive it was to his touch. He always love to play with it, but it was never this sensitive. I moaned loudly when he sucked and licked it, almost reach my peak only by him playing with them.

"Noh, your chest is growing..It's so cute, i love it.." he said in a dragged voice, something he always do when he's at the peak of heat. He continued to suck and bite tenderly, making me shudder in pleasure. I hold his head to my chest to let him know how i love it.

He's already rock hard down there, it's leaking pre love juice and wettening our abdomen. But Phun doesn't want to stop licking and sucking my chest, he simply spread my feet aside and prepared my entrance with his finger.

"You're wet, Noh.." He smiled when he notice how wet i am down there, which was very odd. The next thing i know, he'a already inside me with a little struggle, and lets out a deep groan when he pushed himself to the hilt. I almost fainted from the pleasure of feeling that fullness again. He continue to suck on my chest, alternatingly between the right to the left, while thrusting into me tenderly, feeling every friction and every crevices. The sensation was so much, my member was slapping against his abdomen, sometimes crushed between our bodies, and my inside was in total turmoil.

Gently, tenderly, lovingly, he treated me like the most precious jewel. We were rocking in a wave of clouds, and that moment i feel like i'm the luckiest person on earth.

Our bodies was still entangled to one another when we were done, we cuddled lovingly while staring at each other's face. There's serenity in the depth of his eyes, as he kisses the top of my nose.

"Your body becomes alot sexier, Noh..Your skin is softer..and..i love how your breast growing." My face was the color of chilli. His hands groping into my chest again, i bit my lips feeling this sensation.

"And i can't get enough of you down there.." His shaft growing so fast, and he was on top of me again.
.
.
.
For someone in their first trimester, doing five times in a row in one night might seems too exaggerating, but strangely i really enjoying it. I didn't even felt any contractions in my womb like Peter told me.

We were laying there, helpless and catching our breaths while giggling and chuckling. It was like we were making love the second time around, but it's not exactly the same. Our second time love making in Bang saen was a very sad memory, i don't want to remember it.

"I hope we're not over doing it tonight.." Phun said before we go to sleep. It was almost dawn and we had had a shower. I laughed. "I hope so. I feel weird about you."

"I know. I saw you look at me with this cute flustered face and i know i should be a good husband." That jerk said proudly.

"Fuck you." But seeing him again illuminated by the first ray of the sun doesn't help me at all.

"We need to get a little sleep, Phun." I covered my self with a blanket.

But he looked concerned about something.

"We need to meet with Naek. I'll ask him to look after you during your pregnancy, and Pa has already asked permission from the dean of medical faculty to exclude you from freshmen hazing program due to your medical problem. Fortunately your apartment is quite far from the faculty so they won't find out. Please be careful Noh, use a thick and oversized sweater all the times. I've place bodyguards around you to protect you just in case. I'm sorry to not always there to protect you, baby.."

He kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Daddy will meet you guys shortly, guys..protect mommy, will you?" He pressed his palm of hand softly on my slightly bulging tummy, making me blush all the sudden. It's been eight weeks, and i already felt discomfort to wear my old jeans although i still haven't gain weight due to my nausea. The USG shows normal twin pregnancy and they were doing strong inside, i can't be happier to hear that.
.
.
.
Naek was so eager to meet us that day. Of course he is, why wouldn't he? He stole a glance towards me all the time. We dined at the very private resort in Bangkok, and he looked totally captivating that all the people looked at both of Phun and Naek alternatingly. Sorry guys, Phun is mine. You can have Naek, my pleasure.

"I want to ask for your help, P' Naek."

Naek's face can't be redder than he is now. He can't conceal his emotion from me, although for Phun he may only looks surprise. I was as calm as a clam, i look at him with sorry written all over my face.

"But you're not even married yet." He said.

"That can be arranged, P'. We have it planned..But we need your protection during his pregnancy. Will you help us P'?" Said Phun.

My naive Phun doesn't know what dark secret between P'Naek and me. If looks could kill, Phun would've been shredded into tiny little pieces of meat floss.

I could feel coldness in his tone of voice as he agrees on protecting me, with a certain condition. Always business with the two of them, but when i feel that P'Naek trying to tackle on Phun, I feel the need to confront him. To make my self clear, i send him a very obvious message by grabbing his hands under the table, which calms him instantly.

It was when Phun excuse himself to the restroom, that i said to him in a low tone. "Thank you, P'. I'll make sure to pay you well when Phun get back.." I glance at him with a meaningful gaze. "I'll make sure you will." He said thru a gritted teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
4.4K 157 5
Y/n is a regular fairy and goes to Alfea school. There she meets her old friend Bloom. She and the Winx become friends, but what happens when Y/n wan...
The Smile By Jae

Fanfiction

10.5K 765 5
While this is a 2 Moons fan fiction, it doesn't not follow the same story line, so AU. Second year Engineering student and future head hazer, Mingkw...
7.8K 433 8
Just like any other day, little Shen Wei is walking back home from his cramp school. Suddenly he heard crying sound on his path, what would our litt...