A (more) Chaotic Life of an e...

By the1st_sun

The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Sto... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11b
Chapter 12
Chapter 12b
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15b
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19b
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21b
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Cute Brat
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)
Chapter 42
Not a Chapter

Chapter 17

975 44 17
By the1st_sun

A/n : Hey, AnnOcampos, jadelynnekim, dear, this chapter is for you..xoxoxo..thanks for your continous support, love you!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

That asshole of a fiance was really fucking rich. He really arrange for a VIP flight for me in two days of time. I have a great time telling P'Naek that i'm going to have a vacation with my families. It was so hard convincing that son of a bitch.

When i arrived at the airport, i can see a very bright boy that i miss so much being the target of eye raping every where he goes. He smiled so wide it could tear his face.

Ok. I think this is the time to claim my right. This prince is too good to be true. Is it just my imagination or is he growing taller with more muscles in his too yummy to eat body? And he was just left me three months ago for God's sake.

From a far, he looks so dazzling. His royal upbringing creates this aura of a star without him notice it. And that super handsome face of him..aaaarrghhh.. i hate it now since every body goes wild over him.

Not to mention his 'modest' fashion style. Well he isn't wearing branded clothing like Naek does, but whatever he wore suits him like they were made for him.

Without doubt, he walks to me and eventually hugged me in a tight grip and whisper on my ears. "I'm gonna eat you alive tonight. I'll rip their eyes out of their sockets since they dare to lay their eyes on you."

I laughed at his words. "Yeah i miss you too Phun."

He took me to his Lamborghini and have a short ride to get something to eat before he took me somewhere.
.
.
.
It was some facility in town, something to do with fertility just as we discussed about before i came here.

Phun took me to meet a certain person and we are sitting right infront of him now.

"Tell my fiance here, how is it possible for a man to conceive a child?" Phun asked a young man just a couple of years older than us. He smirks at me.

"No wonder you want to have a child from him. He's so fucking pretty!"

I frowned at him. "Someone needs a proper smack in the head, i think." I said, causing a roar of laughter by Phun.

"What a feisty boyfriend! i'd like to see you heavy with child, hehe.." That person smirked again.

His name was Peter Sven, he's an expert on bioengineering and human reproductive alteration on some secret facility. And judging by his appearance i think that he's that other genious freak we usually bullied, but this one is different. He stand his ground, and he has this strong masculine aura around him.

I show him my middle finger.

"What about you carry your own child, asshole?"

Phun laughes like there's no tomorrow and Peter scratches his head.

He then tested my body's compatibility to conceive, will it be dangerous or not for both of the baby and me. The result came quickly, i'm compatible. And it wasn't fun getting teased all the time by someone  strange like Peter.

"My boyfriend and i had this kind of method to have children. Since he's the one who's compatible, then he's the one who has to carry our baby. Now our children are five and two years old, thank God they're healthy and smart like me. Hehe..."  He looks so happy when he showed us a picture of a very adorable young girls and their handsome father that is Peter's boyfriend.

"Are you ready for this Noh?" He asked me. I was struck dumbfounded by his question. Am i ready for this?

I smile. "You mean to get pregnant when i'm only 18 years old? well, surprisingly i am, but that question goes to the father too. Is he ready?" It was the most serious question i ever asked Phun.

Phun suddenly hugged me so tight and runs his finger through my hair. "Thank you baby. Let's get on with the procedure before he change his mind, Peter."

What? Really? Now? I wasn't thinking much when they did all the procedure.

It was a really painful procedure since they had to perform a minor surgery to implant an artificial womb inside my tummy, and a dose of injectable drugs that i had to take everyday. Not to mention they had to get my seed right from the source. It was very painful, but seeing my Phun looking so bright i think i can endure anything.

I often wake up from an excrutiating pain in my lower abdomen that cause me to broke up a cold sweat. Phun was always there for me to soothe the pain, but it can't alleviate all of them. The worst thing about it is that we can't have an intercourse during my treatment (who on their right mind would even think of that during this painful moments??)

"Noh, are you alright?" Said Phun one day. We have to stay at the facility for weeks or until they succeeded. Succeeded for what? I don't really get it. I was crouching at the bed angle while holding my abdomen, it was so unbearable that i had to press the urge to cry.

I shake my head weakly, i don't know whether he sees me or not, i just don't have an energy left to answer.

He hugged me from behind, kiss my back gently. "I'm sorry Noh...It's alright if you want to back down on this, this process is reversible baby.."

I held his hands tightly. "It's not free, damn it. You have to marry me before you get me carry your child."

I wanted to yell at him. I wanted to punch him for what he did to me.
But the look of his face was priceless i had to refrain from doing so. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, he has a teary eyes.

"Noh? A-a-re you...willing to marry me?" His hands are shaky, he cupped my face with both of those big, sweaty, and shaky like a leave hands.

I nod slowly.

The next thing i know was he kneeled on the floor kissing my hands and knees, and he made a call to someone.

"Ma, Pa, Noh is here with me since a week ago...yeah i told him to meet me, since he still has time before the class begin. Oh and i have decided to marry him here, so please come two weeks from now, since i have to prepare everything so we can celebrate."

There's a huge ruckus over the phone, so much that i think there maybe an earthquake taken place.

"Noh, your parents will come too!! I'm so happy!!" I can see him jumping here and there like Winnie the Pooh and causing me a bad headache.

"Shut up! And stop moving around mother fucker!!" I yelled, massaging the side of my temple.

He stopped moving instantly and made a super pout face.
.
.
.
The next check up shows a great result so we're moving to the next stage.

"We've had this fertilized embryo containing both of your DNAs, and if you're ready we can implant them now to your implanted womb. What do you say?"

I was so confused with that statement. Embryo? implant? I looked at Phun who wore a puppy eyed face to me, and the next thing i know i already sign something with Phun.

Still oblivious of what happened, they stripped my clothes off and replace them with an operation gown once more, then bring me to the operation theatre. I'm not sure what happened next because they put me to sleep.

The next thing i know was i woke up on a white recovery room with Phun holding my hand and sleeping beside my bed. It was like i'm in the middle of a very comforting dream. "Phun? what happened with me?"

He woke up slowly, kissed my hand and stood up to kiss my forehead.

"They put you asleep for two days just to make sure you have the best body temperature, Noh. I missed you."

"Hmmm? what body temperature?"

"They have successfully implanted the embryo inside your womb, my love. And it's growing inside of you. They haven't confirm the pregnancy yet, it still needs time, but we will know the result next week."

"What are you talking about? Don't make my headache gets worse."

He rubs my tummy with so much care.

"If it works, i will accompany you back home and stay with you for the first month. I can ask for a time off from my faculty. Oh, I'm so excited Noh.."

I put my hand on my tummy, a drop of tear rolling down on my face.

"Am i dreaming?"

Phun shakes his head. "We'll have a family, Noh. You, me, and the baby.."

I'm speechless. It's not real. I'm a man, this can't be happening with me. But i love him more than words, and imagining the picture of us as a complete family was too much of a happiness.

"After all we've been through.." I speak with a soft tone. He brought me to his embrace and we cried together. We are so lucky. We're lucky that we don't have any obstacles in our relationship like any other same sex couples (well at least not the rejection from our families and our neighbourhood). It's a long journey a head and we finally have a strong bond, finally have something to call 'ours'.
.
.
.
A week comes quickly and it was finally the time to find out the result. It was a very hard week before this day, i'm experiencing a great mood swing and an urge to throw up everytime i eat or even drink any water. I wanted to throw up even more when i see Phun! He was shocked to see my rejection, he pouts everytime i pushed him away. He even had to go to bed after i slept to avoid me throwing up on him.

Peter Sven read the result carefully and put on an expressionless face. An uneasy Phun shifted his seat like a thousand times.

"Well..." Peter looks so serious.

"Well?" Phun was so jumpy he can shot an elephant at every words Peter said.

"Your hormones are raging, Noh. The implantations work well, your womb is growing steadily. And by the look of it..You both are going to have a twin."

We both stuck on our seat, can't believe what this man saying.

"Noh, you're pregnant with twins! won't you congratulate me for being a genius?!"

Phun jumped from his seat and bolted to where Peter sat down and hugged him tight i think he's gonna die from strangulation.

"Thank you Peter! Oh My God i can't believe this is happening!" Very jumpy Phun looks so happy he's glowing. He looked even more handsome this time but i couldn't bring myself to be happy with him. The urge to throw up overtake my body so i ran to the nearest toilet as fast as i could, followed by a scream echoing from that two stupid asshole in the background.

Me. Noh Napat. A man. A freshman of a medical faculty. And pregnant? More of that, a twin?! That escalates my urging hormones. And what about Naek? And those dangerous snake of a boy, Air? I want to scream. Can i cover this up so they won't find out? This is too much. It won't be good for the babies if i think too much.

"Noh, are you alright baby?" Phun asked me gently from outside the toilet door.

"Stay. Away. From. Me. I'll go out when i'm ready, just wait for me outside." I warned him.

When my nausea died down a bit, i decided to step out and face the father of my children. I saw both Phun and Peter looked at me with concern in their face, and that makes my stomach tightened again T.T

"Oh, sex? you can have sex, just don't get too carried away with it. But watching Noh like this, i doubt that you will have your share, buddy.."

Phun stare at me in disbelief. His puppy eyes widened so cutely, combined with his pouty lips.

"Aww..don't you feel sorry for the father of your children Noh?"

I cross my arms. "No. Why should i?" I asked noncaringly. I mean, he has got all of me. No need to add the list.

His nagging continues until  forever, and i promised him that he will have all the time of his life after the baby's born.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
16.3K 539 13
Kit is a pretty, fun-loving 19 years old boy . Girls.. Romance.. Sex.. normal things that guys his age search for: None of that was Kit's cup of tea...
4.4K 157 5
Y/n is a regular fairy and goes to Alfea school. There she meets her old friend Bloom. She and the Winx become friends, but what happens when Y/n wan...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...