Dancing in the Dark

Bởi Sisi6161

*Warning: The book contains a setting at around a month or so ago, a one true pairing in fan fiction, vulgari... Xem Thêm

Sensing Something
Intruders Alert
Suspicions Suspicions
Thirteen Dude Meeting
Making up Stuff
Subtlety
Date in Hotel Room
Out of Tune
Super Smash Brothers
Running Around the Hotel
Bonfire 8
Sorting Things Out
Walk in the Park...At Night
Late Night Yoga Session
About Last Night
Sleeping Poet
Starbucks Date
15 minutes
New Groups!
Topline Meeting
Element Meeting
Tr5ble Meeting
Commotion
Crazy Leaders
Falsetto
I'm Coming Out
First Live Show

Stethoscope

5 0 0
Bởi Sisi6161

Stethoscope

Near Devin's Hotel Room Door

Camry: *hearing Drew and Jaden talking to Dance with a stethoscope and laughing* This will be better than watching Scary Movie 1 and 2!!!!

Butcher: *whispers* Pssst! Camry!

Camry: *continuing hearing conversations with the stethoscope* Oooooh!

Brady: Camry.

Camry: *continuing what he is doing and jumping up and down* Yeeeyabadabadooo!!!!!!!

Marcus and Dorian:  *take the stethoscope off of the door* CAMRY!!!

Camry: *screaming of pain due to Marcus and Dorian yelling through the stethoscope* Oweee!!! My ears hurt thanks to you both!!!

Butcher: Dude, you were eavesdropping. And eavesdropping is no good for your soul. *puts hand on Camry's shoulder*

Brady: We might as well go rehearse for our first live for 15 minutes and then go out to watch a movie, does this sound cool to you.

Tr5ble: Yeah.

Dorian: I heard two dudes singing in their high pitched voices in one of the hotel rooms.

Marcus:  And it is coming from Devin's room; and the two boys are singing a song performed by a female artist.

Drew and Jaden (Draden): *singing Mother Earth by Banks in the room*

IN DEVIN'S ROOM

Drew and Jaden: *singing "Mother Earth" by Banks*

Devin and Chance: *looking at one another, embracing, and then kissing in front of Draden for the first time*

Draden and Dance: *hears the knock from Camry, opens the door*

Camry: My OTP!!!!!

Dorian and Marcus: *screaming like a scared professor who just saw a rodent*

Butcher: We need have a dude meeting. 

Brady: In fact, all fifteen of us need to have a dude meeting.

J-Hype: *beatboxes*

Sergio: *screaming in profanity en el Espanol*

Bloom: *shakes his head*

Michael Conor: You both done fucked up now!

Miles: Dudes, I am shocked of your behavior.

Mikey: I can't believe your friendship is full of secrets, dude. Just like Gretchen Weiner's hair.

Jaden and Drew: Your hair is full of secrets, too, Mikey. And Miles, I am shocked that you orchestrated the meeting.

Dance: *look at one another with fear*

To be continued 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Ace Bởi Antonia

Lãng mạn

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...